Not Everything is as It Seems

Story Info
Everett helps Angel with one of her darkest fantasies.
3.1k words
4.26
5.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everett thought long and hard about what Angel had asked him for. It wasn't something he had done before; it wasn't something he was comfortable with. He knew she really enjoyed being tied up, the loss of control that gave you total control.

He enjoyed doing it for her, to take the time to make her body sing. Slowly touching every part of her body, teasing her most sensitive places until she begged for the release he offered. Watching her eyes dilate as she got closer and closer but never quite there. Waiting until she finally gave up all pretense of control and fully surrendered to him before he would let her go. And when she finally did it was ecstasy for them both, for her as the orgasm swept through her body in wave after wave, for him just hearing her moans and feeling how hard her head gripped his hand with each wave.

He thought about the shy almost timid way she had talked about it. How she was scared but also so very turned on by the thought of it. The ultimate surrender to the pain and eroticism that drove her to such heights of pleasure. He could never truly do what she asked of him, but he wanted to please her every way she desired, so he thought about it.

Everett was nervous as he checked and rechecked that all his preparations were complete. He heard Angel coming in the front door, so he looked over everything on the small table in the bedroom one more time before he covered it with a large white towel. He lay the blindfold on the towel since he would need it first. Angel called from the living room of Everett's house asking where he was. He hadn't told her why he had asked her to come over, only that he had a surprise for her and that she should wear the robe that was waiting for her in the bathroom. That was enough of a hint to let her know that he had set up a scene for her, that she would get to let out her submissive side this afternoon.

Everett felt his excitement build as Angel entered the bedroom wearing only the sheer silk robe, he had laid out for her. She was his perfection walking through the door, her long red hair pulled back into two braids one on each side of her head. Her hazel eyes glinted with the lust waiting just below the surface, always pulling him into her soul. His eyes lowered down her haunting beautiful body as she came closer. The robe hid her perfect breast but showed just enough of her nipples through the silk to make his pants get way too tight.

Angel stopped before Everett glancing up at the ropes hanging from the top of the bedpost and the spreader bar on the floor before lowering her eyes and taking up the proper submissive form. Her pose broke a little bit as she noticed the tightness of Everett's pants and a small grin broke across her face. She quickly straightened out her face, hoping he didn't notice the slip.

Everett stood silently before her as he let her regain control. "I saw that Angel, for that, you will have to be punished," he said. Slowly, Everett walked around Angel to stand right behind her. He let out a long, slow exhale letting the air brush across the back of Angel's neck. He smiled slightly as he watched the goosebumps rise on her exposed skin. He gently placed his hands on the top of her shoulders and slowly ran them down the outside of her arms. At her waist, he slowly slid his hands around her over the robe, feeling her stomach's quick tenses as his hands moved. He unties Angel's robe and pulls it open exposing her front and pulling her back into him by her hips. He hadn't planned on it, but he just had to feel her body pressed up against his, the feel of her firm ass pressed against his hardness made him want to lose control before they had really begun.

Everett quietly got back control of himself as he moved his hand back up to Angel's shoulders, once there he gently pulled the robe off her back and down her arms letting it fall to the floor. He leaned back into her and kissed the back of her neck, moving down to the side of her neck and then kissing behind her ear. The whole time, watching her body to see if she would move. It was a game they had played many times, him gently teasing her trying to get her to break character to give them a reason to get to the punishment they were both looking forward to.

Everett whispers in Angel's ear "I have something so very special for you today, now take your position." Angel obediently moved to stand in her spot, lifting her arms up so Everett could easily restrain her wrist with the ropes coming off the bedpost. After restraining Angel's wrist and checking to make sure that her arms were pulled up tight, but not so it lifted the hills of her feet off the floor. Everett turned back around to the table and grabbed the blindfold.

Coming to stand in front of Angel he put his knuckle under her chin and lifted her face up, so she was looking him in the eyes and said, "You know the rules, Angel, we only move forward if you are comfortable, and we will stop anytime you say so." Then he asked Angel to verify their system like he did every time "We are still using the three light system what do each of them mean?" he asked.

"Green light means good, Yellow light means go slower or easier, and Red light means all stop" she replied.

Everett smiled at her as he slid the blindfold over her eyes, "What light are we at now?" he asked.

"We are at a very Green light" Angel replied.

Everett leaned in and kissed Angel's lips, lightly at first, and then harder. He swiped his tongue across them asking for entrance and Angel happily complied. Opening her mouth, she let him thrust inside with his tongue. Everett sucked her bottom lip into his mouth, biting it lightly and pulling causing Angel to let out a little moan. Everett kissed his way down her jaw and ran his tongue down her neck. Then, he kissed his way down her chest to her tattoo of a barbed wire heart. He stopped there to trace the heart over her heart with his tongue as he brought his hand up to her breast. He squeezed her breast with his hands, each a perfect handful, full and firm, but with enough give to suck them into his mouth as he loved to do. He ran his finger over her pert nipples feeling them get harder with the attention. He pinched each nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pulling on them to make them harder still. Again, Everett wanted to stop and worship such perfection, to spend his day finding every sensitive spot, but this was only the beginning not his end game.

Everett traced his tongue down Angel's stomach, stopping to kiss and suck on the tender areas as he descended over her stomach's skull tattoo. He stopped again at the bottom of her tattoo, tracing his tongue around her belly button and gently pulling on her navel piercing. Angel's moans were getting louder and more frequent the lower he got and the more he touched her.

Everett continued his journey down her body kissing his over her snake tattoo to reach the top of her clean-shaven mound, he kissed to the left, careful not to touch her sex as he moved his hands down her sides, over the succulent curves of her hips. As he moved his mouth away from her sex Angel tried to thrust her hips at him to get his mouth on her throbbing pussy. It earned her a quick slap to the inside of her thigh like she knew it would, causing her to let out an even louder moan. Everett noticed the first drop of her wetness leak out as her excitement built.

Everett kissed his way down the inside of her left thigh to the inside of her knee. He allowed his hands to slide down her leg to her ankle which he moved out to the cuff on the spreader bar wrapping it around her ankle. The spreading of her legs caused more pressure on Angel's cuffed wrist. Everett quickly did the same for her right leg, causing her legs to spread even more.

Standing up Everett took the time to admire Angel's beautiful body, he could never get enough of it.

"What light are we at now my pet?" Everett asked.

In a breathy voice, Angel answered "Green light master."

"Good because the real fun is about to begin" Everett replied.

Everett turned back around to his table and carefully pulled the white towel from the items he had prepared. He picked up the riding crop that would set the stage for what was to come after. He turned back to Angel and slowly ran the riding crop down her jawline.

Angel shivered in anticipation and asked, "Are you going to punish me now master, what did I do wrong?"

"I saw your grin as you noticed my discomfort and you also thrust your hips to get the pleasure you hadn't earned yet," Everett replied, before with a quick flick of his wrist he sent the riding crop against Angel's skin right above her right breast.

Angel gasped as the crop hit, followed closely by a moan as her whole body contracted in response.

Everett followed up with several measured swats to Angel, focusing his attention on the areas right above her breast and carefully shaved pussy. Never moving too fast and waiting for the sting from the last lash to begin to fade before applying another one.

Angel moaned with each hit and Everett saw her juices flow down the insides of her thighs as each hit brought another contraction. She was starting to get into the zone. Where her mind was floating inside of her body each hit a mix of pleasure and pain.

Everett focused on his three chosen spots with swats to other areas for good measure. The skin above Angel's breast and her mound started getting red and puffy. One hit a little too hard had Angel moan out "Yellow light." Everett immediately stopped and started gently running the riding crop over his spots instead. Letting Angel come back down, before moving on to the next part of his plan.

Everett looked Angel over before moving on to what Angel had asked. Angel was breathing heavily and with every exhale he could see her pussy contract squeezing out more of her juices. He ran his fingertips over the slightly raised skin above Angel's breast and mound. Causing Angel to let out another moan of pleasure.

Finally building his courage Everett said "You know I would never hurt you right Angel. I will never do anything that would cause you actual harm. But I am ready to give you what you asked for."

"Are you ready for your darkest fantasy to be brought to life?" Everett asked.

Angel knew immediately what fantasy Everett was talking about. One she had read about and thought about until she was almost obsessed with the thought of it. It was dark and scary she wanted it almost as much as she feared it.

"Will it hurt?" Angel asked.

"You know the answer to that, but I promise I will take care of you, and everything will be okay," Everett replied.

It was time to begin, Everett reached down and picked the knife off the table.

Angel's body tensed up as she heard Everett pick something up off the table. She gasped as she felt the cold steel come to rest between her breast the flat of the blade right over her barbed heart. Her heartbeat quickened as she thought about what would come next, even as her core contracted causing her juices to flow down her legs all the way to her feet.

"Last chance, Angel, do you want me to continue?" Everett asked.

There was a long pause as Angel gasped for breath before saying, "Green light master."

Angel's mind spun out in circles as she felt the knife be removed from her chest, her body tensed, and her breath caught as she could feel it coming back closer to her skin. How she could feel it getting closer she didn't know just that she could. And then it happened: she felt the touch above her right breast, the point of it at her skin and her entire body bucked. Quickly, the knife was pulled away before she could hurt herself with it.

"Please, I want to feel it, master." Angel gasped out in short breaths.

"Then you have to hold still my pet, or we can't do this," Everett replied.

Taking a deep breath even as her body still shook, Angel said "Okay, Master I will hold still, please."

Everett gave her time to regain control, not bringing the knife back close to her until she was still.

Angel let out a deep breath even as her heart still raced. This time, when she felt the point of the blade touch her, she only let out a small gasp. Angel fought hard to control herself as the knife slid across her skin above her breast, she could feel the hot blood pour out of her and flow down over her breast. Her brain spasmed, and her core clenched, the feel of it was everything she had dreamed about it being. The pain of the knife sliding through her skin, the pleasure shooting down her spine to her pleasure box and back up to short-circuit her brain. She could smell her blood as it ran down over her breast, almost tasting the coppery flavor on her tongue. When she felt Everett's mouth engulf her breast, sucking up her blood, his tongue sliding up over her nipple so where the blade was such a short time ago, she lost it. Her entire body convulsed as orgasm after orgasm went chasing around her body. Her moan threatened to sound out of the house as her every muscle pulled tight.

Everett moved back away from Angel as her body shook with her orgasms, he wiped Angel's "blood" off his chin with his finger and stuck it into his mouth enjoying the vanilla flavor. He had never seen anybody cum so hard or so much in his life. Everett prepared for the next cut as the aftershocks still rocked through Angel's body, even without her most sensitive places being touched.

Everett picked his knife back, looking at the blade he had filed down until it was completely dull, its edge rounded to ensure no accidents. Holding the bottle of heated vanilla-flavored oil in his other hand he waited for Angel's body to stop shaking. As she finally took a deep breath, and her body relaxed, he asked "What light are we now my pet? Are you ready for more?"

Angel started to speak but nothing came out, she took another breath and said, "Green light master."

Everett moved the knife to above Angel's left breast, he made sure to start where the skin was still red and puffy, the riding crop acting as a numbing agent so Angel couldn't feel exactly what was happening as he put just the tip of the dulled blade against her skin. Slowly dragging it across the top of her breast, and, with the other hand, squeezing out the heated oil right where he was dragging his blade. The oil heated so that Angel was sure to feel it running over her skin enveloping her breast and running down either side of her perked-up nipple. While making the "cut" he squeezed the harder to try and get more of the oil out. Squeezing just a little too hard the top of his oil bottle came off dousing Angel in the hot oil, instead of gently running down over her breast it covered her body in an instant. Running over her stomach, between her legs covering her lips, and then pouring down the insides of her thighs.

Angel gasped as her entire body got ridged. "no, No, NO, that was too much! Stop! RED LIGHT!" Angel started panicking in her restraints, jerking her arms to get out.

Everett quickly dropped the knife and what was left of his bottle and pulled Angel's blindfold off. "Its okay baby, look you're not bleeding, it's just oil, Just Oil" he quickly said as he brought his hands up in front of her face, showing her the oil covering them.

"But I felt the cuts, the blood running out, I could smell it and taste it. I know you cut me!" Angel sobbed at him.

Everett picked up the quickly running the blade down the inside of his arm and then held it up for Angel to see. "See babe it's a dull knife it couldn't cut anything. The oil was warmed so you would feel it running down your body." He spoke.

"That was the setup from the beginning, I wanted you to be able to experience this without the danger of me cutting you. That's why the blindfold and I used the crop on these places, to numb them so you wouldn't be able to tell what was happening. Your brain filled in the rest based on what it thought was happening."

Angel started crying from the stress of what she thought had happened. "J-just get me out of these please" she cried.

Everett quickly released the restraints on Angel's hands and ankles. Before standing back in front of her, looking for ways to reassure her she was alright.

Angel quickly stepped into Everett holding him tight, getting herself back under control. She then leaned back and smacked him in the chest. "You scared the shit out of me you asshole! I thought you had cut my breast clear off!"

Everett pulled Angel back into him, holding her. Then he ran his index finger over the top of her breast and stuck it in his mouth. "Mm vanilla," he said with a grin.

Angel laughed and pushed him back on the bed, "Asshole" before leaving the room.