Not everything is what it seems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't bullshit me, Steve, what the fuck is really going on here," my voice was deathly calm as I tried to wrap my head around things. A plan of vengeance started brewing in my head.

"I'm telling you the truth, bro. I would never lie to you, you know that." His voice sounded almost apologetic. "I was wondering that since you aren't connected to the task force if you could help me out a little."

"I don't care about your task force or this whole fucking operation," I replied, the venom in my voice was apparent. "I'm ending this shit, right the fuck now." I hung up the phone and slammed it to the table, clearly breaking it to pieces. The anger raged through me again and again but I was determined to make an example of the woman who betrayed me.

I opened the site again as well as her calendar to set up an "appointment". I set it for the next day as I was supposed to be working but would need to take care of this as a priority. When I selected the date and time another window popped up to determine the "level" of services that would be required. There was a bronze level, which I was guessing was a blow job, silver, which I guessed was vaginal sex, gold for anal, ultimate, which I figured was anything goes, and also a group rate which made me fume even more. I selected the "ultimate" level and verified the date and time as well as was given a location to meet the "escort".

With that done I picked up my phone again and texted my soon to be ex-wife. 'Not feeling well so I will be sleeping in the spare room so you don't catch what I have.' It was a lie and I was actually more worried about catching something that SHE might have but I really didn't want to see her yet as I was afraid of what I might do before my plan could take fruition. Then I text Steve. 'Im done with this bitch. I'm onboard and have set up a meeting tomorrow at 2000.' His reply was swift. 'Thanks, bro, will meet you there.'

With that I closed everything on the computer and got up from the table, the need for vengeance prioritizing itself in my head. I had an idea of what I wanted to do but it would take careful execution, something that I was very good at when this deathly calm took over. I headed to the spare room and sat on the bed, the events of the past hour still playing out in my head.

My phone dinged and I looked at the new message. It was from my wife. 'Sorry you're not feeling well, my love, and I hope you feel better soon.' This made my blood boil even more but what scared me more was the smile that started to creep across my face as my plan became more and more clear in my head.

********************************

I heard when my wife arrived at home and did everything I could to not rush out and strangle her right there. I couldn't stand to look at her so when the knock on the spare room door came I pretended to be asleep so that she would leave me alone. I avoided her all morning until she went to work and even when she came home. Then I made a show of getting ready for work and heading out the door. I drove down about a block and pulled off into a side road so I could watch for when she left.

I watched as an hour later she pulled out of the driveway and made her way to her first "appointment". The smile that crept across my face was sinister in its purest form as I went back over the plan once more in my head. I drove back up to the house and went inside, changing my clothes and looking at the time.

As the time for MY "appointment" due closer I got back in the car and made my way to the designated location, which just so happened to be located in the trailer park that she supposedly managed. I spotted Steve's car and pulled in next to it, away from the hook-up trailer so that she wouldn't notice my truck there. I walked the rest of the way and stepped inside the trailer.

The air stank of sex and piss and nearly made me gag. I looked around to make sure that there were no others in the trailer and made my way over to the chair, positioning it so that I would be hidden in the darkness when she came in. I looked at my watch and saw that the time was nearly there. The excitement of my plan coming to fruition coursed through me and brought yet another sinister smile to my face.

I heard the door open and watched as she walked in, wearing a very tight red corset that practically pushed her breasts out of the top, and a short black skirt that barely covered her ass and pussy. I could feel the snarl emerging on my lips but I needed to keep my composure for just a bit longer. She reached for the light switch but I commanded her to stop.

"Leave it off," I said, lowering my voice so that she would not recognize mine.

"Ummm, if that's what you want," she looked a little confused as she made her way closer to me only able to make out my outline in the small amount of light allowed in from outside. She swayed her hips provocatively as she came closer and closer, the thick smell of whiskey wafted through the air. "So what do you want, sweetie," she said without any care in the world, the smell getting worse with every word she spoke.

"What do I get," I asked, still keeping my voice low.

"Well you paid for everything, so you can have me do whatever you want," she replied rather coldly, slightly slurring her speech.

"If that's the case, come closer," I said, my hands digging into the arms of the chair as my excitement grew more and more. She walked closer to me until she was almost on top of me. "Stop," I commanded, to which she obeyed, "and kneel," to which she again complied without hesitation.

There she was right in front of me and it took me everything in my power not to reach out and smack her across her face for what she did to me. I leaned a little closer, "What I really want..." I started and trailed off.

"Yes," she said, leaning towards me.

I cleared my throat, returning my voice to its normal tone and leaned forward so that the light from the outside illuminated my face for her to see it. "Is a divorce, you nasty fucking whore."

The shock and shame in her eyes came almost immediately as she gazed upon my face. "No, no, no, no, no, no." She repeated over and over again her head shaking and tears beginning to streak down her face. "You aren't supposed to know. He said you couldn't know. He promised you wouldn't know. No. No. No. No. This can't be happening. No, no, no, no, no. You aren't supposed to be here." She continued rambling on and on, her tears streaming down her face with greater and greater force.

Her hands came up, covering her face as the tears streamed more and more along with the ramblings. My anger grew and my patience wore thin as I sat there watching her sobbing endlessly, trying to make sense of her babbling. My fingers dug into the chair more as I willed myself not to reach out and choke the woman in front of me that had broken my heart.

I could feel the love that I have felt for her over the past 25 years trying to bubble up, trying to convince me to reach out and console her, but the deathly calm of my anger and rage subsided those feelings as she continued to bawl and sob.

After a couple of minutes of listening to her constant crying and incoherent babbling my hand slowly reached out, ensnaring a handful of her hair I roughly pulled back, causing her to involuntarily moan softly. I snapped her head back so that she was staring right at me, the coldness in my eyes taking in the sight before me. Her thick make-up was smeared and running from the tears, snot rivulets drained from her nose, her eyes were blood-shot and puffy from the constant crying as well as full of tears steadily streaming down her cheeks.

As I brought her eyes up to me and stared at her with my cold, calculating eyes a sudden surge of the love that I had felt for this woman started to invade my heart but was quickly squash by the deathly cold of the anger and rage that currently filled it. Then I noticed a slight shift in the woman that I held with my hand. A sort of lustfulness began to fill her eyes, her lower lip quivered as she began to bite it slightly, her hands began trembling, her breathing quickened, and I could see, in my peripheral vision, that she was pushing her legs tightly together as she continued to kneel before me. My other hand reached out and grabbed her under her chin which only seemed to intensify the reaction she was having.

Suddenly her eyes blinked and the lust that had been filling them was quickly replaced by an intense fear. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she stammered, "you can't be here. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. He's going to kill us both. Shit, shit, shit. Why are you here?" She continued in her stammering ramblings as I held her there tightly trying to figure out what exactly she was talking about. I had finally had enough when I yanked her hair roughly, causing her to quiet her mumbling a for a second. I brought her eyes back to mine to ask her the only question that I had running through my mind.

"WHY?"

She began bawling again, her mutterings incoherent as she mumbled on and on. Before I could get a logical answer from her there was a heavy knock on the door right before it flew open making both of us stop and look over in that direction quickly. I felt a small growl emitting from my throat at the interruption and unconsciously let go of my soon to be ex-wife. She spun around, screaming as we looked to see who had caused this rather inconvenient distraction.

As I stood up, Steve walked into the door, making to slam it closed behind him. Rose screamed again, begging him not to do anything to me. This caught me a little off guard but I remained focus on my main priority. To finally end this charade once and for all. Before I could say anything Steve's sidearm was in his hand pointed directly at my head. He took a couple of steps closer, the moonlight reflecting off the polished gun.

"What the fuck is this, Steve?" I was quickly realizing that I had been set up for all of this. From the very beginning I was being played and now it seems that he had me right where he wanted me.

"No hard feelings, bro, but that hot ass wife of yours should be mine. Now if the only way I can have her is to force her to work for me then so be it." He chuckled to himself seeing that he had the upper hand in the situation. "Now I guess I will have to make good on a promise I made to her and slice you up piece by piece in front of her so that she will be more eager to work for me." He took another step closer.

I looked at him, the cold calculations in my eyes digging into his very soul. A crooked half smile slid across my lips as my head tilted slightly. "Now what makes you think I would let you do something like that, brother," I calmly stated.

"Because I have the only gun here, jackass," he bantered, waving the gun up and down. "Now where to shoot you first is the main question."

"You sure about that," I replied coldly. Raising my hand I stuck out my pointer finger and thumb, pointing it directly at him. "Now I will give you one chance to turn yourself in or you'll regret it. Actually I take that back. You won't live long enough to regret it."

Steve laughed loudly. "Are you fucking kidding me. What. You gonna shoot me with your finger you glorified prick. I've been stuck at the same position for years but you waltz in and make rank like it's going out of style. Fuck you and fuck that..." He never got a chance to finish.

I dropped my thumb and the only sound you heard was the glass breaking and soft whistle of the round traveling right through his head. Steve looked at me, his head cocked to the side from the impact, as the life drained quickly from his eyes. The gun fell from his hand right before his body collapsed to the floor. Blood pooled out from the open wound on the side of his head and stretched out across the floor of the trailer. Rose screamed at the sight of the dead man in front of us.

I turned around, looking down at my wife with the same cold stare. "Thanks, Mike. I owe you one," I said, my wife staring up at me quizzically.

"We got you, brother," was the reply into the earpiece I was wearing. "Plus, the way I figure it most of us still owe you like five or six." He chuckled into the earpiece as I removed it from my ear and dropped it to the floor. The questioning look on Roses face became deeper as she watched it fall and land, bouncing off to the side. I reached out my hand to her.

She slowly reached up and took my hand. I gripped it tightly and pulled her to her feet, her body pressed against mine as I wrapped my other hand around her waist. "Now, my dear, shall we go home."

Tears streamed from her face as she began sobbing again, burying her face in my shoulder. I felt the warmth of her tears soaking into my shirt as I moved my hand up to her hair. Closing my hand around into a tight grip I pull back hard causing her to gasp and softly moan as I gazed into her eyes.

"No tears," I said coldly. She sniffled a little but as she stared into my cold, heartless eyes I could feel her breathe quickening again and her heart racing. I watched as she began biting her lower lip again and her hands gripped tighter into my arm. A sly half-smile slid across my face as I watched the lustfulness return to her eyes and I could practically smell her wetness in the air.

I kissed her deeply, my tongue invading her mouth roughly, her soft moans becoming more and more audible as she pressed her scantly clad body against mine. I pulled her away from me and grabbed her hand again, practically dragging her out to the car. She quickly scurried over to the passenger side and got in, her hands trembling in her lap, her legs pressed tightly together.

I slowly slid into the drivers side and started the car, noticing that Steve's car was no longer there. 'Man, they move quick' I thought to myself. I grabbed the cellphone out of my pocket, turning off the recording app that I had been using and saved the file to my phone. Then I sent a copy of it to myself for safe keeping. I quickly punched in a number and placed the phone to my ear. As I heard the other side pick up I quickly uttered only a few words. "It's been taken care of." With that I turned it off and put the car into gear heading for home.

The entire drive home I could see my wife squirming left and right in the seat. Opening her mouth as if to ask a question and then looking over at me and quickly closing it. I still had the cold, calculating look in my eyes, the same one that had always terrified her when I came back from operations. We made it home without and word and I quickly made my way in, Rose followed closely behind me.

"Trevor, please," she cried out, finally, "I love you with all my heart and I would never do any of that stuff if I didn't have to." She dropped her head into her hands, sobbing so hard her body shook. "I'm so sorry, baby, I never meant any of this to happen. I can only hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

I quickly grabbed her hand tightly and dragged her to the bedroom. She practically ran to keep up, but she was determined as ever to do so. As we reached the room I spun around, letting go of her hand and quickly grabbing a fistful of her hair. I pulled her close to me as a half-crooked smile crossed my lips again.

"Now where were we," I said, calmly and coldly. "Oh that's right. ON YOUR KNEES." Without hesitation she quickly dropped to her knees, her eyes still blood-shit and full of sorrow. That is until she watched as I undid the button on my jeans. Her eyes lit up with a lustfulness I hadn't seen in years as she quickly took over unzipping them and and pulling them down, followed closely by my boxers, freeing my semi-hard erection from its confines.

Like a pro she sucked on one ball and then the other, running her tongue up the length of my hardening cock. Slowly she wrapped her painted lips around the head and flick the tip with an expert tongue. Her moans became louder and louder as she took more and more of my thickening cock into her mouth, gagging slightly as it hit the back of her throat and began to slide in.

My own moans started to echo out from me along with the occasional deep-seated growl as I held the fistful of her hair firmly in my grasp. Slurping and sucking with abandon I could feel the drool and spit forming around her lips, running down her chin, and all over my cock and balls.

I could feel myself getting closer to release so gripping her hair tighter I pulled her head back. She moaned and grasped loudly as she looked up at me with absolute lust in her eyes. I pulled up on her hair forcing her to get to her feet quickly and threw her towards the bed. Without hesitation she scurried onto it staying on her hands and knees, her short mini-skirt riding up over her hips displaying her gorgeous ass and dripping wet pussy.

I swiftly moved in behind her and without waiting grabbed her hips and slammed my hard cock into her wet cunt. She gasped and moaned as I plowed my hard cock into her, pushing back against me trying to pull all of me inside her. I hammered her pussy without mercy making her cry out in pleasure louder then I have ever heard before which only made me redouble my efforts and drive me on harder.

I thrust into her harder and harder until I couldn't hold back anymore. I slammed my entire cock into her as deep as I could as my cum shot up inside her as her pussy squeezed and massaged my cock, her moaning and cries only making me cum harder. She screamed out as her pussy squeezed my cock harder then I had ever felt before and I knew she was joining me in an orgasm of a level neither of us had ever reached.

I tried to pull back but she reached back and grabbed my shirt, pulling me so that I would stay inside her. I could feel her pussy massaging my cock over and over and could feel myself getting hard again. She turned her head and looked at me.

"Fuck my ass, Daddy," she pleaded, an almost pouty look on her face, "please. I've wanted you to so very badly."

The crooked smile crept across my face again as I pulled my slick, hard cock out of her wet pussy and slid it up to her waiting hole. I had barely gotten the tip in when she pushed back against me, swallowing my entire length in one go. She gasped as my hard cock filled her ass, growing harder and bigger in the tight confines.

"Oh my god," she cried out, "I've actually never taken anything so big back there." From her tone I could tell that she was actually telling me the truth and not some falsehood just to be in the mood. I had always been able to tell when she was lying to me face-to-face, so she never would.

Her words spurred me into a frenzy and I grabbed her hips with one hand and a fistful of hair with the other, rocking my cock in and out of her ass faster and harder with each thrust. "Yes, yes, yes," she cried out, "fuck, Daddy, that feels so fucking good."

I couldn't hold back anymore and pulled her hair as I filled her bowels with another load of my cum, causing her to moan again as she felt herself filling up with the hot liquid. I held myself inside her until it finally went soft, sliding out of her used ass followed by a small stream of cum. As I tried to catch my breath she swirled around and took my cock into her mouth, moaning as she sucked and licked every last drop of cum she could muster from it. As she finished and pulled my clean, limp cock from her mouth she sat back, cum still leaking from her used holes, and looked up at me, her eyes filled with a mixture of sorrow, lust, and shame.

"I'm so sorry, baby," she started, sniffling as the tears threatened to start again, "I didn't want to but..."

Before she could finish I pressed my finger to her lips. "Hush now," looking down at her I could see in her eyes and face all the emotions raging and fighting against each other. "I already know more then you think I do." Confusion added to the mixture of emotions on her face as she tried to figure out the next thing to say. "I know that you would not deliberately go out of your way to cheat on me," I stated, deciding that I would try to explain things to her, "what I don't know is why you didn't come to me first."