Not everything is what it seems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One week later...

I was finally back to work after taking some time off to renew our vows and take a small honeymoon that we hadn't been able to do the first time we got married. I kept myself busy through most of the day as the time drew closer and closer for me to go home. Suddenly my phone buzzed and as I picked it up I saw that I had gotten a message from my wife.

'Sorry, honey,' it said, 'but I seemed to have misplaced the key you gave me.'

Anger started to well up inside me as the thought that she could have given it to someone else after I had trusted her with it. My phone buzzed again signifying another message.

'Do you still have the spare house keys,' it said.

Confusion started to creep into my mind as I tried to figure out what was going on. I pulled out my key ring, rage still beginning to brew and spread. As I looked at it I noticed something odd about it. Pushing some of the keys out of the way I noticed a key that had not been there before. It was the key I had given her. A smile began to creep across my face as the rage began to subside. I even heard myself give a little half-hearted chuckle at her little game.

My phone buzzed again signifying another message. I opened it up to reveal a snapshot picture she had taken of her wearing a rather sheer babydoll nightie...and the chastity belt with a simple message attached to it. 'Now you have the key to MY heart and it's right where it belongs...Daddy.' My grin broadened as I stared at my phone and started to plan all the fun things I was going to do to her tonight. My pants started getting rather tight as I thought about it. Oh boy that girl was going to be in trouble tonight.