Not everything is what it seems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sniffled again, trying to find the right words to say, "I wanted to," she started, "when he came into my office six months ago and threatened to arrest me for drug distribution. He had shown me areas he would plant evidence to frame me. I told him that I didn't care and that's when he threatened to go after YOU.

"He told me that he would get you disgraced from the military, disgraced from the police force, and then he would slowly torture you in front of me before killing you and then killing me. I still didn't believe him until a friend of mine, Amy, came in with him and confirmed that he would do exactly that. He said that if I told you he would do the same thing and that he would be able to get away with it since he had been for years.

"I didn't know what else to do so I went along with it but he would get me drunk and dose me up with major hits of ecstasy before every time I went out so that I would 'play along' more easily. I can't say that I hated all of it though," she looked down, shame filling her voice, "I did enjoy the lack of control but I so desperately wished it was you doing all those things to me and that's what I had to imagine in order not to wish to off myself every time. But I got to the point that I didn't want to do it anymore so I told him that I was done, which is why I'm assuming that he brought you into it."

"Well all of that has been taken care of," I replied, looking down at her and lifting her chin so that she would look at me. "However, there will be some changes around her for a while."

Looking up at me I could see the tears in her eyes and the smile that beamed from ear to ear. "Anything," she stammered, "I will do anything and everything you ask. I love you and I am more sorry that I hurt you then I could possibly put into words. I will do anything to make this up to you."

"Be careful what you wish for, my dear," I said slyly, the crooked smile crossing my face again, "you might just get it. Now get some sleep and we will go over things in the morning." Exhausted and excited at the same time she stripped out of her clothes and slipped into bed. After disrobing I followed suit, sliding into bed next to her.

She quickly wrapped her arms around me tightly as if I was going to disappear at any second. She laid her head in my chest and sighed heavily as she nestled in closer to me. Though it was the plan, sleep was the last thing on either of our minds and we ended up fucking like wild animals three more times that night before both of us finally passed out from sheer exhaustion in each others arms.

*******************************

The next morning I awoke and slipped out of bed, doing my best not to wake my wife sleeping practically on top of me. I slipped in my bathrobe and made my way to the kitchen to brew a fresh pot of coffee. After pouring myself a cup I walked over to the living room and turned on the tv, switching to the morning news channel. As it turned out last night was a rather eventful one.

There had been several mysterious fires across town and apparently the chief of police finally cracked down and broke up a prostitution/human trafficking ring that also led to the arrest of several officers that were linked to it. Unfortunately they were unable to take into custody the apparent ring leader, pun intended, who had been a member of the drug enforcement unit of the police force for several years and now has been completely discredited and dishonored. He is still currently at-large and considered armed and dangerous. I chuckled to myself as I hear this knowing full well that they would never find his him no matter how hard they looked.

Turning back to the news report I heard them say that all these arrests were due to an anonymous tip sent in to the chief himself, along with files linking all the officers to the ring. As the report droned on I sat back and started to reflect on the events that had led up to last nights finale.

Two nights prior....

Looking at the ceiling of the spare room I tried to wrap my head around the shitstorm my life had just turned into. How could she do this to me? Why would she do this to me? Wasn't I a loving enough husband to her? Our sex life wasn't all that bad was it? I mean we were still making love about once or twice a week but we always tried to make time for each other.

As these thoughts and more rolled around and around in my head something else snuck into the mix. I remembered the last message that I had received from Steve. I had told him a date and time but then I hadn't told him a location so how would he know where to meet up. As this random thought pierced my brain it started to get louder and louder to the point that I couldn't shake it.

Finally, deciding against sleep I sat up in bed and stared at my phone. I could just call him and find out but something stopped me. Instead I called another friend of mine, one that I had served most of my time with, had gone into Special Operations with, and someone that I would more then trust my life to. As I heard the phone ring I tried to formulate how I would say what I needed to say. When the other side picked up I was at a loss of words.

"Hello," he said rather drowsily which was understandable considering what time it was. There was a pause, I'm assuming so he could see who it was that had called him at such an ungodly hour. "Wolf, dude, what's going on? Is everything ok?"

I couldn't hold back and spewed everything that had just happened. The link I was sent, the videos I watched, and even the texts. I held nothing back and the other side was silent just listening to me. When I was finally done I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled it. "What do you think I should do, Mike?"

"Look bro, you have always been straight-forward and honest with me so I'm going to be the same with you. To me it sounds a little fishy and, to be honest with you, Steve has always had an eye out for your wife. I'm not saying that he would necessarily do anything but he's always said how he's been jealous of you and that he was a much better man then you were."

"Why didn't I know any of this before," I replied, totally in shock of what I was hearing.

"None of us wanted to ruffle your feathers, dude," he said, almost apologetically, "we all have seen how you get when that cold ass heart of yours gets turned on. Honestly, it's the scariest shit I've ever witnessed in my life. Also we didn't think it was anything but him trying to talk big shit since he was pretty much the lowest guy on the pole."

I took another deep breath before I continued, "Fine," the coldness had returned to calm my increasing anger, "I may need your help with something but I need to make a few calls first. Do me a favor though and get a few guys on board, only ones that YOU absolutely trust."

"Not a problem," he replied rather calmly, "man, I almost feel bad for anyone in your damn warpath."

I hung up the phone and called a few friends that I had on other police forces in the area. I found out that there was indeed a desire to end this prostitution ring that was going on in the area and that there was talk of some on the police force being involved but no one new who. On top of that it wasn't only a prostitution ring but it was also linked to drug and human trafficking so if they could bring it down it would be a huge win for all of them.

It took me a few hours to get all this information so I hadn't even realized that Mike had sent me several texts of increasing urgency to call him back. Not sure what to make of it I called him up and he picked up almost immediately.

"DUDE...HOLY FUCKING SHITSTORM," he was practically screaming into the phone.

"Calm down, Mike," I replied trying to figure out what he was getting so excited about.

"Dude, Wolf, we just hit the epic fucking motherload," he exclaimed.

"What are you talking about," I was trying to make any sense of what he was babbling about.

"I called a friend of mine who's a big time hacker, actually works for the NSA for it too, but that's besides the point. He went looking into the site you told me about and found where it was funneling the money to. Ends up it's going into an account held by none other then Steve himself. So he went digging into Steve's accounts and found all kinds of discrepancies and payouts coming and going out of it for the past few years.

"He sent me a list of all the names he uncovered but it practically is everyone on your drug enforcement team. I will send you everything that I have but I have him digging for more. Hell, he's even digging into Steve's computer itself." He sounded like a kid at Christmas with as excited as he was so I figured I, once again, had to be the voice of reason to bring him down.

"Well fuck me running," I replied as calmly as I could manage, trying to get him to keep from jumping through the damn phone.

"One more thing, brother," he sounded rather sullen now, like he couldn't decide to tell me or not. "They were able to ID some of the women and all of them so far are either widowed or divorced. Thing about it is that all of their husbands are either missing or dead."

A plan started to formulate in my head. "Mike, I need you to gather some people for a nice little raid. Have them hit all the places that your friend can find around here, gather what intel they can, then burn it to the fucking ground. However, I need you for something different. I need you to watch my back because I'm about to do something really stupid. Remember Parukistan."

I heard him chuckling on the other end. "Oh boy do I. Man, someone really pissed in your Cheerios. The Wolfpack is back in action."

I sighed slightly remembering the old name they had so lovingly given us. "I owe you big time for this, Mike."

"Dude, with as many times as you've saved MY ass, not to mention a hell of a lot of others this doesn't even scratch the surface."

"Thanks." I hung up the phone and wondered what I was going to do with this new information that I had. I didn't even realize what time it was as I heard my wife's car pull into the garage. I quickly laid down and covered myself up in time to hear her come in and quietly knock on the door.

I heard it creep open and had to use every ounce of my willpower not to leap out of bed. I heard the door close and I could have sworn I heard so soft sobbing as her footsteps echoed away from me and up the stairs. I tried to close my eyes and get some sleep but the visions I had witnessed kept playing over and over in my head.

The next morning I heard her get up, get ready for work, and head out the door, but not before knocking softly on the door again, peeking in, and blowing my a good bye kiss. My heart pounded in my ears as the anger, rage, and love I had for her battled each other endlessly. As I listened for her car to leave the garage I got up out of bed and got ready for the days tasks ahead of me.

I headed to the station and walked into the chiefs office, making sure no one had really seen me, and closing the door behind me. The look on his face was quizzical until I sat down and explained everything to him, showing him the texts that I had received, and was continuing to receive with new updates on information, names, dates, amounts, locations of places used for different activities. The hacker Mike was using was absolutely amazing and extremely thorough.

I told the chief absolutely everything and that he would get all this information and be able to take all the credit but in exchange I needed him to turn a blind eye to an "unusual activity" that may happen that night until he received further information from me. He agreed, knowing my record and what was at stake, and we sealed the agreement with a hardy handshake. I quickly left the office, making sure no one had still seen me, and made my way back home to set up the rest of the plan and wait for the appropriate time. Which brings us to the present...

I was so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed that my wife had come out of the bedroom in her bathrobe, gotten herself some coffee, and was now joining me in the living room. She looked at the tv and as the news report repeated itself again she looked at me with a wide-eyed quizzical look. I simply looked at her with the same crooked smile on my face and nodded my head.

She damn near spilled her coffee as she shivered with glee. She hurried put it down on the coffee table and straddled over me, loosening her robe and letting it spill to the ground exposing her lovely naked body and gorgeous breasts that I have loved, and play with, many times. I could feel my cock springing to attention, and so could she as she reach down and guided me into her already slick pussy, slowly riding up and down on my cock.

As she finally got all of me inside her she gently took my coffee cup from me and reached back to place it on the table. Returning her gaze to me she started slowly grinding down against me, thrusting her tits into my face, and guiding my hands around to her ass. Her moans grew louder and louder as my cock slid in and out of her wet pussy, squeezing it again and again. She grabbed my head and pulled it back, the look in her eyes was a wild one like nothing I had ever seen before.

She threw her head back and cried out just as I felt a huge surge of liquid spray against me again and again as she harder then I have ever known her to making me cum just as hard inside her. She used her pussy and milked my cock again and again until it finally slid out of her. Sliding off of my lap to the floor she quickly took my cock into her mouth, licking and sucking until she had cleaned it with the greatest of attention.

Then she stood up, her naked body on full display, grabbed her coffee cup and held it underneath her pussy. I watched as globs of my cum dripped into the cup until there was no more. Then she stirred it around and around, taking a huge swig of it and smiled devilishly at me. I damn near took her right then and there but I had to keep my composure. I patted the seat next to me and she quickly sat down in the designated spot.

I looked at her, her eyes filled with a mixture of love, shame, sadness, and fear. I took a deep breath before I began. "Now what you did still hurts me a lot," I started, I could see her eyes starting to fill with tears again as the fear started to take over her expression, "but, I think that we can get past it. However, there will be some conditions that will be met."

"Anything," she said, almost spilling her coffee as she perked up, "absolutely anything at all."

"I thought you might say that," I replied, the cold hearted look returning to my eyes and the crooked smile returning to my face.

*************************************

Three months later...

I arrived home that evening, having transferred to the day shift after that fateful night, with the chief's full blessing and insistence. The smell of my wife's homemade chili filled the air and made my mouth water. I put down my things and walked into the kitchen where I watched, unnoticed as my wife swayed side to side listening to music while she was between cooking and washing dishes.

I smiled as I watched her moving back and forth and could feel the mood starting to rush down to my cock. She was wearing a rather sheer maids costume that she had taken to wearing for me around the house along with some other rather provocative clothesline options, if anything at all. The black, sheer stockings went all the way up her thighs and were held in place by the garter belt she wore under the frilly, and very short skirt.

She wiggled her naked ass and I could see the glimmer from the jewel that e created the top of the plug she wore in her ass, held in place by the chastity belt I had made her wear since that day, to which only I have the key. My hand instinctively reached up and rubbed the necklace around my neck where it sat. Watching her move back and forth made my smile even bigger, and my pants even tighter. She had really taken to being a stay-at-home wife a lot better then I thought she would but she had absolutely no problems quitting her job after that night. She didn't even go in to hand in her resignation, she just called her boss and told her that she quit right after I told her I wanted her to stay home for a while.

She jumped when she turned around and saw me standing there, rushing over to me and practically knocking me down as she wrapped her arms around me in a huge hug, pressing her lips tightly against mine in a sweet embrace to welcome me home for the day. She pressed herself against me and I could tell that she noticed the growing bulge in my pants.

She pulled away and her eyes got wide with excitement, her lower lip sucked partially into her mouth as she bit it, and her hands quickly went down to start unbuckling my pants. As she dropped down to her knees I grabbed her by the chin and pulled her back up, stopping her from her current actions, and bringing a worried look to her face. I simply looked at her with my crooked smile and held up my finger signaling her to wait.

"It's been three months since that night," I started, the worried look on her face deepening, "and I have come to a final conclusion about where we go from here." I could see the tears starting to well up in her eyes and the fear starting to creep in so I decided I need to speed things along a little. I took her hands in mine and dropped down to one knee. "I love you with all of my heart and I truly believe you love me with yours, so what I would like to do is renew our vows to each other and restart our life together."

Her eyes got wide and tears began to stream down her cheeks. She almost knocked me over as she leaped into my arms, sheer joy plastered on her face. "Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes," she exclaimed before peppering my face and lips with kisses.

I reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling it slightly making her gasp and moan at the same time. I slowly stood up and brought her up with me, bringing her face close to mine. "Now be a good girl and finish in here," I said calmly, almost cold, "I'm going to change and we will discuss it over dinner." I pulled her back and turned her around, letting go of her hair but giving her a hard smack on her ass that left a rather nice red mark. She gasped again as she looked over her shoulder with a devilish little grin, "Yes, Daddy," she replied as she swayed her hips back and forth walking over to the stove, making sure to give me a nice view of her ass and the mark I had just left. I smiled at her before taking myself up to the room to change out of my uniform and into something more comfortable.

Two weeks later...

We had decided to renew our vows on our anniversary, seeing how it was kind of appropriate and then we wouldn't have to change it. We stood on the beach in front of the arch with our family and friends gathered around us. The preacher droned on and we recited our vows to each other, pledging our undying and unwavering love to one another once again. As the preacher was about to say his final words I stopped him and reached into my pocket, pulling out a small box.

I looked at my wife, the puzzled look on her face was priceless, as I opened the box. "This is the key to my heart," I said, revealing the contents to her, "and I want you to have it." As she looked down she gasped as inside the box was the key to the chastity belt that she was still wearing. Her eyes filled with tears of joy as she took the box gently from my hands and then leapt into my arms, pressing her lips hard against mine in a kiss full of love and devotion.

The preacher chuckled at this and said his final words, "I guess you may kiss the groom." Everyone burst into laughter as we finally finished our kiss and walked back up the aisle. Cheering, hand clapping, hoots and wails, and the occasional back slapping were had all the way back up. We made love passionately that night, more passionately then we had our entire marriage. We also fucked like wild animals a few times but that was to be expected.