Not Exactly a Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were a bright green and looked me up and down with intrigue. There was something in them I couldn't place.

"Here's the conundrum. Lucy and I broke up amicably before the two of us met, Sarah-Marie. But we met again here two weeks ago, and it turned out that we both had ended things because we had certain desires we didn't dare to share with each other. And we're both still very attracted to each other. Lucy is a bit of a switch, but still a lot more domme than sub. She would even be willing to try subbing to me, isn't that sweet? But I don't want to lose you, Sarah-Marie, and I want Lucy back also. You see my conundrum."

Strange emotions raced through my chest. I didn't want to lose Leilani either. She was fun, intelligent, warm, beautiful, challenging and sometimes so perfectly cruel.

I watched her look lovingly at Lucy, and then she winked at her, and the puzzle pieces fell together. I stared hard into Leilani's eyes, looking for a hint of glee or malice, but I found none. She had arranged this conundrum, but she wasn't trying to pressure me. Just as I had told her months ago, she had gotten in my head, nudged me and now waited for the inevitable. And she knew that I knew, but I needed to let the game play out.

"Maybe..." I whispered and cleared my throat. "Maybe I could be the sub for both of you?"

"I don't know. Could you? Do you want to?"

"I want to, Miss Lei." It was getting hard to breathe.

"Not so fast. You should ask Miss Lucy first."

I shifted my gaze and saw her smile at me, her pretty eyes dancing with amusement.

"Miss Lucy? Would you please be my domme together with Miss Lei?"

She took her time, let me stew. "I don't know," she said. Gosh, her voice was like soft chimes. "Two mistresses will be twice as demanding as one, twice as intense, twice as hard. I mean, it wouldn't be fair to Leilani or me to hold back on our desires just because of you. Do you really want that?"

I clenched my thighs together. "Yes, Miss Lucy. I want that very much."

She slowly stood up and slid onto Miss Lei's lap. She kicked off her shoes and flexed her toes. "Leilani said you're good with nipples. Are you also good with toes?"

My breath whistled a little. She looked me deep into the eyes, and she ever so slowly moved her dainty foot towards my face, only stopping when her big toe touched my lips.

"She's going to do it," I heard Lei say, "I told you that. She'll worship your pretty toes and feet whenever you want, wherever you want, even though it's so nasty and shameful and perverted. She can't help herself. She's such a dedicated sub."

I whimpered, and my lips parted. Her toe slipped into my mouth and found my wet tongue. I licked. I sucked. I blushed. I creamed.

"I knew she'd be flexible enough," Lei commented, making Lucy giggle. "Tonight, you'll get to see all but one of her many talents. Tomorrow, I'll show you how prettily she cries."

I slipped a hand inside my shorts and moaned around Lucy's toes, making her giggle.

*~*~*

Three months. Three months that were a total whirlwind. And now we were here, all three of us about to start living together in a small condo with a pool. Lucy's parents invested in real estate and were going to offer the three of us a deal. Lucy's mother Angela insisted to meet the three of us, and we agreed to meet at Lucy's flat, hammering home the rule that we had to act like friends.

She bought it for zero seconds. She came into the flat, looked at Lucy, then at Lei, then at me, then she sat down and asked me bluntly, "Are you the sub in the relationship?"

I sputtered, and stammered, and then, wilting under her stare, I meekly admitted that I was.

And she said, "That's good. Three dominants together like this would end in disaster."

Lucy's expression went from horrified to puzzled to panicked to elated in that short time. When her mother showed her pictures of the condo and told her we could get it for half the nominal rent, she jumped up, kissed Lei and then she pulled me to her by my lapel and gave me a hungry kiss as well.

Her mother laughed, shook her head and spread out the paperwork.

We filled in our details, signed the contract, and the four of us headed out for dinner to celebrate. We had a great time.

When we were all sated and a little tipsy from the inevitable champagne, we walked back to Lei's place. Lei and Lucy bounced ahead, and Angela took my hand. "If you ever need somebody talk, give me a call and I'll be there." She leaned close. "From sub to sub. And by the way: if you don't want people to know you're a naughty subbie, you should take off your collar a little earlier." She touched my neck and winked. "I can still see the lines."

I blushed madly, but I pulled her into my arms and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Thank you, Angela."

It felt natural when she slipped her hand into mine. "I'm bursting to ask what kinky games the three of you play, but since it involves my daughter, it would be far too much information."

I squeezed her hand. "Maybe you'll want to hear the story how straight, clueless me met my former Mistress while looking for a Master and got seduced to the other side instead?"

"That sounds like a story I'd love to hear," she said.