Not from This Earth?

Story Info
James meets a strange but bedazzling man, Jude.
2.7k words
4
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one?

James Sheridan, that's me. I stayed in a pick up bar for gays and bisexual guys. And then there were those men who were keen to experiment.

I'm bisexual. At the moment, however, I only wanted sex with the masculine species. The good thing about this location was that it didn't take long for you to find someone or be ignited yourself and then you could almost always get a one night stand.

I did regular workouts and I had well-formed muscles and a slim body. I was lightly tanned with brown hair and eyes of the same colour.

I met Jude Cooper. It was a warm evening in July. He invited me to a whiskey and we quickly got into a relaxed conversation. I liked Jude immediately. He had real black hair and green eyes, was a bit too thin for my taste, but his sensual appeal more than made up for it.

You could have sex in the back rooms if you wished so and heavy petting was allowed in the separated corners. Without saying big words we got up and looked for a free one.

Jude gently stroked my mouth and stubbled cheeks with his left hand. Then his quivering, voluptuous lips approached mine and pressed themselves gently and lightly on them.

I willingly opened my mouth and felt the hot, very flexible tongue on mine and how it wrapped around it. The tips twitched against each other and then they whirled around each other. It was wonderfully moist and erotic. It shot straight into my abdomen. Man, Jude could kiss like a world champion. That was a titillating promise.

Jude's hand went south between my legs and skillfully massaged me. My cock woke up and the bulge grew under his tactile tenderness. Meanwhile, Jude didn't let go of my tongue. I groaned into his mouth.

Then the kiss ended, but the hand remained on my thriving erection. Jude licked my face and closed eyelids.

"I told you already, James, that I'm just a tourist in your beautiful city! Would you like to come to my motel room with me?" he whispered in my ear. And how I was horny and wanted to.

"Yes!" I replied enthusiastically. My visible erection in my tight jeans was a little embarrassing, but Jude called a taxi.

When we got to the motel, Jude paid the taxi driver and we went to his room. He pulled the t-shirt over my head and showed the versatility of his tongue on my ears and neck. He gently dabbed my clavicles and then the sternum.

He gently pinched my nipples and then sucked them so intensely that it hurt in a lustful way, but he stopped before it got uncomfortable.

He also took off his t-shirt and his jeans protruded at a very strategic place. He got rid of them also and presented an appetizing truncheon. Of course I "lost" my pants too.

He gently gripped the glans with both thumbs and sipped the dew drop of lust noisily. He licked his lips with relish and then over the opening of my penis, into which he "stabbed" with the tip of his tongue with a staccato speed. Man, that was awesome!

He put his mouth over the head of my tail and it was then soaked by saliva and worked upon by a very lascivious tongue.

He massaged my testicles with his right hand and swiftly moved my velvety shaft up and down while he devotedly and feverishly licked and sucked my lout.

I felt the need to push deeper into his mouth. Jude noticed that and allowed more of my spanker to be in his throat. What a wet cave! His whole chin was drenched with saliva.

From my pulsation and the twitching as well as the fact that my bollocks contracted, he noticed that I would jerk off any moment and pulled my dagger out of his mouth with a saturated sound.

I was allowed to eject my milk on his stomach. He rubbed the semen into the delicate skin of his belly and then licked that hand clean.

He then got up, reposefully pushed me to the bed and laid me face down on my stomach. I was excited and anticipated hot things soon. Would I be nailed now?

He surprised me. He massaged my shoulders, neck and back.

"James! Is that good?" he asked.

"Blissful!" I sighed relaxed. Then he reached my buttocks. He smoothly pulled these cheeks apart and he started to rim me. Shortly before, he licked my scrotum, the perineum and then my hole received all clement attentiveness. Abundant saliva made my love opening wet and slippery.

An incredible energy vibrated between us. My anus twitched because his skillful tongue conductor made me feel elated. As wet as I was now, it was easy for him to penetrate me with two fingers and masterfully massage my prostate through my love channel. I groaned with rapture.

A third finger came into my hot ass, which was also pulsating now. Like my dick again. He leniently stretched me. Now there were four.

"Do you want to fist me?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes!" said Jude.

"Go on!" I asked him. I was a male fistee virgin.

My hole opened more and more. Five fingers. Jude fought against the muscular resistance. I relaxed as best I could. The wrist was the hardest part and then his hand was in me.

I was blown into an absolutely new universe. Man, that was fantastic! He quickly moved his hand up and down in me. He opened and closed the fist and turned in various directions. I worked my yanking blade and squirted into my hand. My behind twitched around Jude's hand and my hole quavered uncontrollably. Jude grunted deeply and I groaned. What I couldn't see was that Jude also let his boner spit out into his free hand.

With a rich sound he pulled his hand out of my arse and went to wash his hands thoroughly.

But this divine lover wasn't finished with me yet. He came back, smiled at me and dedicated infinite tenderness again. He smudged little kisses all over my body.

"I would like to fill you out, but I want to be able to look you in the eye!" he said to me with affection and laid my back and butt on various pillows, which he apparently had brought with him. Was he going to sharpen my cock again?

He knelt on the bed in front of me and put my lower legs on his shoulders.

His precum was sufficient as a lubricant. His heavenly thick acorn entered the gate of my longing ass. His Long John was buried in me with a few powerful blows. I groaned with delight. Man, he had a hammer and I was nailed to it eight miles high.

He stroked my loins and gave my penis a nifty hand fuck.

All the while, the intense look of his blue eyes caught my brown. That may sound cheesy when I say that now, but it was as if he penetrated my soul and mind as well, piercing them just as lecherously.

Once I tried a hallucinogen at 21 and then never again, no other drugs either, but what he was doing to me here and thanks to my body's own messenger substances, thanks to these I was naturally, healthy and legally high. I grinned blissfully.

He pushed harder and faster, deeper until he poured his glowing milkshake into me at high speed. I screamed with joy at the highest peak of my orgasm and he breathed heavily and looked ecstatically clear. I had ejaculated into his hand again and he licked it clean.

It was fascinating to see how he enjoyed my sperm as if it were ice cream. Even though his penis was sagging, he let it rest in my steamy behind for a moment, but then pulled it out. I took my legs off his shoulders and he snuggled up to me.

He kissed the tip of my nose and then he explored my submissive mouth with his tongue. I tasted myself as we were sliding our tongues. I sucked in the air he was breathing out and that was very erotic for me. What was in his lungs was now in mine.

We had exchanged body fluids violently. Now I was getting tired. It was just before midnight.

"Too bad we won't see each other again! I have to leave tonight!" proclaimed Jude and stroked my face, looking deep into my eyes.

"What?" I replied disappointed.

"That was just a one night stand?"

"If it were up to me, my dearest beloved, I would stay longer! But I can't!" he regretted tickling my lips delicately with his fingertip.

"Then take me with you! I'm a freelancer and can work anywhere! You're not a fuck for one night and then forget!" I pressed him.

"How I would like to take you with me, but we are forbidden to do so!"

"Who forbids you?" I asked irritated and didn't understand anything.

"Everyone who is above me and of course the Lord himself!" I frowned. What was Jude talking about? Was he part of the secret service, a special unit, a sect or was he crazy?

"I do not understand anything!" I laughed forced.

"I'll explain it to you by showing you!" exclaimed Jude firmly. He kissed me on the shoulder, then got up and turned his back on me. Man, Jude had a shapely beautiful butt. I would also like to drill there. I am a supporter of passive and active. I don't let myself be pigeonholed.

Suddenly, huge black wings grew out of his back.

"What the Hell?" I cried, stunned by this incredible sight.

"You said it!" replied Jude.

"Is that a trick?" I jumped up and went very close to these wings.

"Is this the staffage of cosplay?" I asked suspiciously. I examined them carefully and pulled, tugging on them. Jude showed a real pain reaction.

"O my God!" I cried, amazed and overwhelmed.

"Your wings are real!"

"Of course!" Jude turned to smile. His face seemed illuminated.

"You're an Angel!" I stated dryly, although that was a tremendous statement and nobody would believe me.

"Yes I am!" nodded Jude.

"From Heaven?"

"No!" grinned Jude.

With a wild look and my mouth wide open, I stared at him speechless.

"From Hell?"

"Quite right! I'm a Fallen Angel! And my Lord is Lucifer Morningstar, or Satan aka Devil!"

"No!" I doubted.

"But!" he answered.

"Nooo!" I stretched the word.

"Yes!" Jude started to laugh.

"Ooh!" I blurted out

"That's why you said human to me!" I concluded.

"Exactly, beloved Jamie!" he said, giving me lots of butterfly kisses again on my heated, sweaty face. His wings were beautiful.

"Wow! I can't believe it! Sex with a hellish Angel!" Now I grinned.

"I can do a little erotic sightseeing flight with you! And we'll stay naked!" Now Jude looked sexy in a cunning way.

Jude had rented the motel room at the far end. Now we both stepped outside into the night and a pleasant breeze wiped my hot body.

He pressed my back against his chest, held me tight and lifted his wings with powerful blows. That was an impressive sound. We took off. My stomach somersaulted in a pleasant way.

It was wonderful. He climbed higher and higher with me, above the clouds, high above the lights of my city, which were very deep below me. I saw weather lights in the distance. He clutched me tightly. I trusted him completely. He wouldn't drop me.

I felt his unearthly cock pound hard and throbbing on my back entrance. With two strong thrusts, he was in my ass. I laughed out loud and ecstatic. Now I was part of the Mile High Club.

My butt was a hungry subject of his gorgeous cock that sank into my depths. Multitasking, Jude could fly at the same time and make me happy. Fuck? Regarding an Angel, even if he was infernal in nature? Far too profane! It was out of this world!

His hot throbbing, pulsating bayonet filled me. He seemed even bigger and stiffer. Had he withheld all the true glory of his truncheon, for fear that my weak human body would not be able to cope with it?

He rubbed me from the inside, thrusting quickly and violently at a high speed. I groaned with serene raunchiness. My tail was kindled again by the spark that was caused by Jude's sword on my grindstone. He straightened up pulsating and already twitched a little.

Jude's loins and testicles clattered against my arse, which finally wanted to get his creamy food. Jude had apparently held back earlier, for only now had he unleashed the force of nature of his hellish phallus. He injected tons of hot semen into me. I burned up from the inside. I let out a primal scream at the highest peak of my climax and my cock ejaculated his cream somewhere into the night without having to lend a hand. Uh! It was a little embarrassing for me to have come uncontrollably. Hopefully no one was hit by my cargo down there!

"Where do you live?" Jude asked me hoarsely. I told him and he landed with me and still in me on the hidden backyard of my rented little house.

He still didn't let go of me and held me tightly. I enjoyed that. When he pulled his slippery cock out of my wet ass, I suddenly felt empty.

He turned me around.

"Your things are still in the motel. I'll have them sent to you then! Can you even go into the house without a key?" Jude asked worriedly.

"Yes, the back door is open, just like mine!" I grinned suggestively.

"Oh yes, and you are so tight that you milked enormous amounts out of me this time!" I felt his semen run out of my ass. It was so arousingly wet, and my sack was also.

"Jude is just my nickname! My name is Judael!" he explained.

"I have sex with demons! And I come to earth from time to time to plant my stake in delicious people. But I can only stay temporarily and then have to go back to Hell, unfortunately! I have been with many people in the course of Eons, slept with many men and women. But you are special! You have touched my heart and soul!" Judael told him emphatically and emotionally.

"Then why can't I come with you?" I asked.

"Living people must not be legally in Hell!" he said to me sadly.

"And what if someone came there? Accompanied by an Angel?" I asked stubbornly.

"Nobody has done that before! Therefore the consequences are unknown to us. We only know that it is forbidden!" Judael enlightened me.

"Lucifer, you and all the other Angels are siblings, right?"

"Yes! So why are you asking?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Didn't Lucifer, you and the other fallen Angels originally rebel because you no longer wanted to follow any nonsensical commands from God?"

"Yes but ...!"

"Then don't stop being rebellious! Don't obey to this rule and we'll see!"

"So I should take you with me!" grinned Judael.

"Ok! You convinced me with your arguments!"

He closed his eyes and muttered words in a strange language. A portal that looks like a floating black hole appeared.

Judael's wings were still open.

"We're going in there now and you stand in front of me, Jamie!" Judael said to me.

We stepped over that kind of threshold and then he pressed my back once more firmly against his chest. My heart was pounding.

I felt a violent pull and suddenly everything went black around us. We didn't move, we were moved. I felt it on my butt as his wand came to life again and my lust answered him hissing. We rubbed against each other. The trip would be over soon and I would enter a completely new world, although I had never really believed in Heaven and Hell.

Should this story be continued? I ask you politely to give me a feedback if you want to and feel like it.