Not in Public, People will See

Story Info
Gripping my boyfriend's hand and of we go for a walk.
851 words
3.74
8.4k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend loves to make me cum in public and every time we go out in public, I know there is a chance I am going to be milked fully to completion, even if there are people milling about, terrifying, but ...I love it.

It's a nice sunny Sunday in early December, its mild for the time of year and we have parked up in Rowntrees park close to the center of York. My BF loves me to show of my painted toes so I have on sheer tan stockings with sheer toes and some open toes sling back with a medium heel, a nice knee length floral skirt that is floaty with a mesh overlay, medium boobs and nice jumper blouse and mid length black rain coat, I am wearing a new hairstyle that's dark with red tints, I have a rather bright red lippy on, that's about the only thing that's OTT.

We are walking along the river path and its quiet but being Sunday afternoon there are people out walking. I am very conscious that my bright red toes are on display, he is looking and tells me he loves my look and he has noticed a few guys check out my legs and heels. We approach a wooden bench that faces onto the river, it has a wooden viewing deck, so we stop and sit down. He is looking at my stocking feet and I know he wants to touch them. I stand up and walk over to the deck and slowly start to tease him. He is sitting their grinning and videoing me on my phone. I hold onto the handrail and start to slip my heels of, I am running my stocking foot up and down my smooth nyloned legs and looking directly at him, wiggling my toes and popping in and out the shoes. I know he is aroused - I can see it.

I make sure the coast is clear and adjust my stockings as I know he will love to see this, as I walk back and sit next to him I am smiling as I know he loves a good show. I cross my legs and let my shoe dangle, then he asks; can I touch them, and I just smile. He looks round and then runs his hand down my leg and touches the top of my foot, I let the heel dangle and his fingers gently start to feel my stocking feet and toes.

After he has had his fun for a few minutes a group of about 4 or 5 people arrive and start to use the deck to look at the river, one of the females looks over and catches my eye. She is dressed in frumpy ugly boots and saggy leggings, I have a little sly smile to myself as her other half would obviously rather check out my smooth nyloned legs that his hideously dressed missus. As they leave I ask my BF to get a few pics of me on the bench - another excuse to tease him. He stands up and is taking pics and I flaunt my legs and feet, he gets a proper show and I let him peek up my skirt, I am dangling my heels and at one point let the shoes fall to the floor, he is watching intently. He comes back to sit with me and instantly goes to touch my feet, I love it as he has a very gently almost tickling touch...then it starts to happen, I am getting aroused and I tell him.

I have a feeling this might be a very public orgasm.

He runs his hand up my leg and gets to the top of my stockings - careful I tell him, its broad daylight and we don't want to get arrested. His reply "I'm going to make you cum right here and now". I am hard and excited, god this will be tricky. He works his hand up to my nickers and pulls then to one side. Very gently and slowly he starts to masturbate me, I am keeping my skirt covering my modesty but its not long before I am panting - god I am so fucking close I tell him. Let me see you cum in the daylight Jane he says. I am starting to go, my feet are twisting and you can hear my heels scraping the ground, its cumming, I hiss "I am going to fucking cum all over the place - ohhhh my fuckiiiinnnng GODDDDDDD", It starts to shoot out and its splashing the ground and I am panting. He lets out a "ohhh yess" and I shoot my last. OMG I have to calm down... What has just happened.

Its all over his hand and the floor and he looks at me and says give me it - I lift my stocking foot up and he wipes his hand all over the toes and up my leg...I have to walk back to the car with it on display (a price worth paying I have decided).