Not In This Lifetime Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mile shook his head. "I ran into officer Symond Welles at the club last night."

"Whooooaa..." Cerys looked floored.

"As you can see, he knows it was us and he's not happy about it." Cerys paused to consider this piece of information.

"But he let you go -- he respected the neutral zone? Or did people have to interfere?"

"He said he would respect it, but that others might not."

"Shit, I'm sorry, Mile. I shouldn't have pressured you to go." Mile nodded solemnly.

"I am tired of finding myself in situations like that when it's totally avoidable. It's time for me to get serious." Cerys gave a quick nod and looked at Mile for a long moment.

"To answer your question," he finally said, "you are very expressive with your face. If you hear something you don't like, it shows -- yes, like that!" Cerys laughed and pointed to the scowl that crossed Mile's features. "Coupled with your noble upbringing, you really just come off as abrasive and unfriendly. And judge-y." He smiled apologetically at Mile. "Don't get me wrong, you've come a long way since you first joined."

Mile sighed and slumped in his cot. He mentally added "work on establishing poker face" to the list of things he needed to do in order to be successful.

Yes, it was time to get serious.