Not Making the Same Mistake Twice

Story Info
My husband and I put our plan into action.
3.4k words
16k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have an active sex life, and also, a pretty rich fantasy life. One fantasy we have had is a threesome with another man involved. It started with me meeting a man at a local hotel bar and if I was attracted, my husband setting up the threesome after I went upstairs to our room. My fantasy was to have a man watch me suck my husband's cock and maybe watch me fuck my husband to make him jealous. My husband wanted a little more participation. He wants to see me make out with a stranger I have met and am attracted to. He always tells me what an amazing kisser I am and how my tongue drives him wild.

I have a red dress for the occasion that hugs my body in all the right places. I am 57 and my husband says I have an amazing body. I was a gymnast when I was young and have stayed in good shape. My husband tells me I have a very sexy ass as well and very sexy legs. I think he is crazy, but I appreciate his opinion. The one thing I can't argue about is my breast. They are very large. I have golden hair down to the middle of my back and smokey, grey eyes. My husband says that head's turn every time we walk into a room. To complete my outfit, I have red CFM shoes and a red lace bra and thong with sexy red stockings.

I check into our room at the fancy hotel in our city a couple of hours ahead of time to prepare. When I am ready, I text my husband that I am headed to the bar. I think it will be a waste of time, but my husband thinks I will have the pick of any man I find attractive. We will see. My husband will arrive about thirty minutes after I get to the bar. He will set at a table with a good view as I will sip my glass of Pinot Grigio, and according to his plan, be engaged in an intimate conversation with some man I find attractive.

As I come off the elevator and walk into the bar, I try to notice if I am receiving any looks without the men knowing I am looking. I am surprised to see several men, ranging from maybe thirty to sixty years of age looking at me. I guess my husband was right. I can't be as obvious so I set at a seat toward the close end of the bar. The stool allows my shapely legs to hang down as my dress rises a little. I am 5'3, so I have to be careful not to reveal too much.

It is a small, intimate bar with maybe twenty five stools and ten tables. There is a table right behind me for my husband when he arrives. As my glass of wine arrives, I casually look around to see if there were any attractive men. I noticed two or three and now had to hope they thought I was attractive. They were all in their late thirties and early forties so I didn't hold out much hope. As I finished my first glass of wine, I started to think my husband and I might end up role playing in the bar and then heading upstairs.

As I was about to order my second glass, one of the attractive men I noticed a few minutes before came up with a glass of my wine and offered it to me and asked if he could set down. I smiled at him and said yes. He looked down and saw my rather large wedding ring. My husband told me it wouldn't deter any man and it didn't. The man's name was Salvatore and he was hot! He was close to forty with dark hair and eyes and a heavy five o'clock shadow! He was Italian!

Let me give a little background to why this guy was so exciting to me. When I was about twenty, my parents sent me abroad for six weeks in the summer. One of the countries I visited was Italy. I toured The Vatican and while there, one of the guards began flirting with me. He and his friend took me and my girlfriend out for dinner. As the evening progressed, things began heating up! I had a boyfriend at home, but I let this guy kiss me anyway. We ended up in a secluded area passionately kissing and groping. I ended it and left even though I wanted to suck his rather large cock and ride him like the Italian Stallion he was. I always regretted not acting on that night. His name was Salvatore!

Back to the present! The man in front of me could have been the same guy, except the age didn't work. I was enthralled with this man already so it didn't matter. I did ask him if he had ever been a Papal guard. He hadn't. He was very romantic and he pursued me from the moment he set down. Italian men are the same. We engaged in conversation and he told me how beautiful I was. As the wine took affect, I was back in Italy. This time, I was not going to put an end to this early. We continued talking as I finished my second glass.

Salvatore was demonstrative as he spoke. He would touch my arms, leg and shoulders as we spoke, as if to make a point. He was sending electric jolts through my body and turning up my body temperature. My pussy was wet. If my husband didn't get here soon, I would already be in the room with this hottie! As my third glass of Pinot was delivered, I noticed my husband setting at the table I had mentioned. I smiled at him and returned my attention to Sal. His hand was on my shoulder as he leaned in to ask me where my husband was? I told him that he was working and I was waiting.

Sal whispered in my ear that he didn't have much time then. I felt his other hand on my thigh as I whispered back, "Time for what?" As I pulled away, the hand on my shoulder went to the back of my head and he guided our lips together. His were soft and pliant. I melted as he moved them against mine, slightly parting his. I lost control, put my hand on the back of his neck and parted my lips and thrust my tongue in his mouth. I usually am shy and modest and would not have done this in so public a place. However, after three glasses of wine and this hot, Italian look alike from my younger days, I was going to make good my mistake of all those years ago. I also knew my husband wanted to watch me kiss another man. My husband was going to get more than he bargained for!

I forgot my husband was watching this go on. I also forgot I was in a public place. I forgot everything except the feeling of his tongue caressing mine. As we continued our wet, sloppy tongue filled kiss, I felt his hand slide up the inside of my thigh and rest on my smooth, wet pussy. Then he slid his thumb in my pussy and felt absolutely no resistance. As Sal moved his thumb against the inside of me, I moaned as we caressed our tongues against each other's. I moved my other hand to his crotch and felt his cock. It was hard and rather large. I pulled away and whispered in his ear, "Take me upstairs and fuck me all night long."

I had long forgotten the plan to make sure my husband was on the elevator to watch the show I had in store for him. Sal took me by the hand and led me out to the elevators. I barely had time to grab my bag. We got on the elevator and I push the button for the fourth floor. Before the door started closing, he had me pinned against the back wall and his hard cock pressed against my stomach. As the door closed and our tongues found each other's again, I saw my husband looking in too late to get on. We passionately kissed and groped each other. His fingers found my pussy again and began to tease me as I rubbed his cock through his pants. If there had not been a ding on the elevator, we would have never known the door was opening. We hurried out and raced down the hallway hand in hand to my room. As I was fumbling for the key, Sal was behind me with his arms wrapped around me gently squeezing my breast and and kissing my shoulders and neck. As I tried to open the door I told him if he didn't stop we would never make it inside.

As we rushed through the door, we were kissing and groping again as the door closed. Sal had me pinned against the wall as our tongues found each other's again. I raised my left leg and tried to wrap it around him so I could feel his hard cock against my pussy. As I was doing this, he reached behind me and unzipped my dress and dropped it over my shoulders and it fell to the floor. I stood before this man that I had met maybe an hour ago in a read lace bra and high hip, thong panties with red stocking and my CMF red shoes on. We continued with our tongues probing each other's mouths and sliding them back and forth feeling the friction. I tried to grind my pussy into his hard cock knowing he had way too much clothing on to suit me. As we continued kissing, Sal was trying to kick his shoes off and we both started reaching for his belt. As he unbuckled his belt, I reached for his pants and unhooked them and slid his zipper down. His pants fell to the floor and he stepped out of them.

I could feel his cock through his underwear now and it was sliding up and down my barely thong covered pussy. I was soaking the front of his briefs. He then broke our kiss and began to slide down and let my left leg now rest over his shoulder. He was taking in my scent as he began to lightly nibble on the inside of my thigh and slowly, tantalizing moved toward my now on fire opening. He pushed the thong to the side as he brought his mouth to me and covered all with his lips. I almost collapsed as he closed his mouth around my pussy and began to lightly chew, nibble, caress and generally drive me into outer space with desire. His tongue was deep inside of me thrusting in and out. Then he drove it in and left it as he probed around and tried to shove it even further inside me. It felt like a smaller cock. I felt my first orgasm building and I held tightly to his head as I moaned over and over, "Oh Sal, oh Sal. I want you to fuck me, Sal." My pussy exploded into my first orgasm and I squirted all over Sal and the floor. I was falling down and he caught me in his arms and scooped me up and took me to the bed.

Our lips found each other on the way and our tongues caressed each other again. As he lay me down on the bed, he worked at getting his shirt pulled over his head and off. He had a very sexy body, but I was on a mission to get his briefs off and see that hard cock up close. I set up on the edge of the bed and fell to my knees. I slowly pulled his briefs down and set his magnificent cock free. It was about nine inches long and thick. It had a beautiful, large head. I knew it would feel soooo good entering my pussy. As for now, I placed my lips around it and lightly sucked while I ran my tongue all around as my mouth took more of it in. I love a hard cock and I loved his. I held it with my right hand at the base and played with his balls with my left. I lightly tickled them with my finger nails. He approved. As I did, I moved my mouth up and down slowly on all I could take in. I pulled my mouth off and laid it flat against him. I place the flat surface of my tongue against the bottom and slowly drug my tongue over his whole length. When I stopped at his head I lightly nibbled on it and licked it like my own lollipop. Sal turned around and lay back on the bed. He told me to climb on top of him. Who was I to disagree?

I still had on my thong, stockings and CMF shoes. I love being fucked with my panties still on. There is something so hot about that. I wasn't taking anything off. As I climbed on top of Sal, I felt his manhood between my legs. He had come face to breast with my larges boobs and was lightly chewing on one nipple and then the other. I leaned forward to give him better access to them. His strong hands found them and his lips held them tightly for his tongue to caress. As he pulled back, I fell forward and our mouths found each other's again. Our tongues, fresh from our oral attacks, were full of each other's scent and it made it all the hotter. I could feel his cock sliding against my smooth, soaked pussy. I broke the kiss and said, "I thought I asked you to fuck me all night!"

As I set up, with one hand on his chest, I braced myself. With the other, I reached around and took hold of his rock hard cock. I leaned forward a little as I rubbed the large head against my opening. I worked it just between my lips and felt it in between them. I sat back up and started sliding down. He met no resistance whatsoever. By the time he could slide in no further, his head was pressed against my pussy's back wall and my sides hugged tightly around him. It was a time to stop for a few seconds and take it all in. As I threw my head back to take a moment, he took his fingers and started lightly pinching my nipples. Aghhhhh.

For the first time since the elevator, I thought about my husband and wondered where he was! Sal began to hold my hips and move inside me. There wasn't a lot of movement really, it felt like he was massaging my pussy without sliding in and out. Oh yeah, my husband! Well, he has a room key and is welcome to come and join us. I lay back and put my hands behind me on Sal's thighs and brace myself. I begin rocking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. The head of his cock is caressing the back wall of my pussy and sending me into ecstasy! I feel my second orgasm building and start mumbling, "Oh Salvatore, oh Sal, you make my pussy feel so well used!" I cum in another intense, squirting orgasm! How much can this man make me cum?

My favorite way to be taken is from behind! As I come back to earth, I climb off of him and get on my hands and knees and offer myself to him again. He has remarkable control and hasn't cum yet. I want to change that! He pulls me back to the edge of the bed. I anticipate feeling his cock against me again, but instead I feel his tongue again. That will do for now as I push back against. I feel his tongue enter me again and feel his stubble rub against my soft skin. I am slowly moving my ass up and down as his tongue pistons in and out of my pussy.

Just as I start to think about my third orgasm, he pulls away and stands behind me. I felt his right hand on my hip and then I felt his cock being rubbed up and down my pussy again. This is what I had been fantasizing about in the bar while my husband looked on. Sal took his cock and slowly rubbed it down my opening and then pushed it in. As it went in, he thrust slowly forward until he had filled me up again from behind. He placed both of his hands on my hips and held on as he began to thrust in and out of me. I threw my head back and started pushing back against him. I could hear him moaning as he told me how amazing my pussy felt wrapped around his cock. We melted into one as he thrust in and our of me, over and over and faster and faster.

As I was throwing my head back and forth and side to side while enjoying this amazing sex, I saw my husband had made it into the room and was getting naked as well. I started without him and I think he stayed out of the room longer than we had planned to see what would happen. Now he knew that I was so wild with desire I couldn't wait. That was decided in the elevator even if he would have been two minutes behind. While I am feeling Salvatore sliding his rock hard cock in and out, I see my naked husband with the largest hard on I have ever seen him have. He was definitely turned on by what he was seeing. Sal saw my husband, but he could tell by the look on his face that this was all about me and that he approved.

As Sal continued to assault my pussy from behind, my husband got on the bed in front of me and began to kiss me. As our tongues licked each other's, I moaned that I want to suck his cock. He was so turned on that he wouldn't last long. As Sal continued from behind, I buried my face on my husbands lap and began to suck his cock. I was moaning into my husband's cock and running my tongue over the undersized of it. As I licked it, I moved my mouth over his head and slid it all the way down as far as I could go. Sal was grinding his cock against the back of my pussy and moaning he was going to cum. I was nearing my fourth orgasm and my husband was throbbing in my mouth and telling me he was going to cum. Sal began to moan and slowed down as he buried his fat cock as far in as he could. I felt a flood of his cum shoot against my insides and then another burst and a third. Simultaneously, I began my orgasm and shook like a leaf in the wind. While this was happening, my husband filled my mouth with his load and I swallowed every drop. I've heard of two people cumming together, but never three.

We all lay down on the bed and relaxed. I told my husband that Salvatore looked like that Papal Guard from long ago and that I just lost control. He confessed to taking longer to get to the room just to see how far I would go. Sal just said he was glad to be involved. We fixed drinks and talked about what had happened. We confessed to having a fantasy of a threesome, but we didn't know how far we'd go until I met a doppelgänger and couldn't control myself. We relaxed and all drifted off to sleep on the bed. I don't know how long we were asleep, but I felt a hard cock against my ass. I saw my husband asleep and knew it had to be Salvatore's. I was thinking how much I loved that cock as I felt his arm drape over me and his hand cupped my breast. As he lightly squeezed me, he rolled me over toward him. His mouth found mine as our lips parted. He thrust his tongue in my mouth and we began again.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Erotic Photography Ch. 01 Wife Shows Private Photo Collection to Husband.in Loving Wives
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Our Journey Pt. 01 The beginning of a housewife's transformation to hotwife.in Loving Wives
Detestable Liasons Husband Shares Beautiful Wife with Someone She Detests.in Loving Wives
Jen's Sexual Education Pt. 01 Her husband's co-worker opens her up to new possibilites.in Loving Wives
More Stories