Not Mrs. Robinson?

Story Info
Bill had never seen the movie "The Graduate".
11.9k words
4.42
20.8k
32
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe if I had seen the classic 1967 movie "The Graduate," starring Dustin Hoffman, Anne Bancroft (as Mrs. Robinson), and Katherine Ross before the summer between my sophomore and junior years in college I might have done things differently.

Probably not, though.

I'm very different than Dustin Hoffman; he's 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs (in 1967) 150 pounds and has brown hair (in 1967) and brown eyes, and is rich and famous. I'm 6 feet 3 inches tall and weigh 215 and have blond hair and blue eyes and as this story starts am about as far from rich and famous as you can get.

One thing we have in common, however, is that we are both "talented," although in much different ways.

Another thing I presume that we have in common is a love of the Simon & Garfunkel infamous song "Mrs. Robinson" which was the theme song for "The Graduate," and which I studied in my music appreciation class my freshman year in college.

I guess that you need some background.

**************

I'm Bill Moore (I know that both names are extremely common in the US, but I distinguish myself in other ways). I was a motivated successful kid until just before my 17th birthday. My father and I were very close. He taught me baseball, judo, and how to be a good person. I think that I succeeded in all three -- at least until he died of a heart attack that no one could believe since he was in good physical condition.

I took it hard. While I had enough innate intelligence to easily get by in High School things did not go well for me in other areas. I was dismissed from my part time job teaching judo at a dojo because I violated the two primary principles of judo's philosophy: "Seiryoku-Zenyo" (精力善用, lit. 'good use of energy') and "Jita-Kyoei" (自他共栄, lit. 'mutual welfare and benefit') because I was angry with the world for taking my father away. I still played baseball and actually hit more home runs than in the past trying to take out my aggression by smacking a baseball as hard as I could; and I then slid into second base with anger and force, resulting in some near-fights.

My family's economic situation took a big hit because my father was underinsured and without his paycheck my mother had a hard time making ends me for me and my two younger siblings.

Because I had high SAT scores and good grades, in addition to being 2nd team All-State in baseball, I was offered partial baseball scholarships to four top twenty academic schools, Duke, Northwestern, Stanford, and Vanderbilt. I didn't have enough money to go to any of them even with the partial scholarships (considering that tuition alone was more than $20,000 a year even with my partial scholarship and travel to and from them was prohibitively expense), however, nor did I have the interest in continuing to play baseball at the Division I level which requires an enormous time commitment. Therefore, instead, I went to a local Division II state university on a financial need and academic scholarship so I wouldn't get into debt and only played intramural sports.

My sophomore year in college my Mom Mary remarried. I was really happy for her because she had had a hard time after Dad died. Jeremy, the guy that she married, is about ten years older than she is and wealthy -- I'm sure she needed financial stability -- and a very nice guy. Me and my siblings like him; he doesn't try to take the place of our father, is smart and level-headed, and easy to get along with.

As a result of Mom's re-marry she, Jeremy, and my younger siblings moved to a nice suburb of the biggest city in the state before the summer between my sophomore and junior years in college when I was twenty years old. There was room for me in their large house to stay the summer and I got a job teaching self-defense to women and judo to kids, after I convinced the Sensei at my former dojo that I had overcome my anger issues and now fully embraced the principles of judo so he gave me a glowing recommendation.

Sensei Sato, the owner of my new dojo, did lots of local advertising and included photos of me -- with my gi top open and in various action poses -- in his promotional materials and even in a local TV commercial. I didn't know why but figured it out somewhat when the number of 40+ year old married women who signed up for the three self-defense classes that I taught increased significantly in the first few weeks of the class session that started June 1st.

I had no problem with being eye candy for the forty year olds in the classes. I also had no problem providing personal training sessions at their homes for those willing to pay Mr. Sato (65% of the payments directly to me) for the extra help.

My life started to somewhat mirror "The Graduate" (which I eventually saw -- three times -- it's really a good movie) when I went for a private lesson to Mrs. Cindy Boyd's house -- or rather mini-mansion.

Mrs. Boyd is not a raving beauty; however she does have a pretty, if somewhat hard, face, and for a 43 year old (I found out her age on line and it surprised me since she looked to be in her 30s) has a very nice body including a very proud set of mammary glands.

The first private session 10:00 a. m. on a Monday in Mrs. Boyd's large well-equipped exercise room overlooking her outdoor pool and garden went well. She wasn't totally out-there in her actions, but did seem flirtatious and to really enjoy body contact when I demonstrated certain techniques.

The second private session I had with her at 9:30 a. m. on the following Thursday started out quite differently. She answered the door with what appeared to be only a shorty robe on that clearly displayed her toned legs. "Oh Bill, I forgot that you were coming at 9:30; I thought that our session was at ten o'clock. Can I get you something to eat or drink while I get dressed?"

{I need an aside here -- even though I had been sexually active since shortly after my 18th birthday I hadn't been laid in months.}

I gently grabbed her arm as she moved close to me when she closed her front door.

"Actually, your bath robe is pretty much like a gi so you could just wear that," I diabolically smiled as I looked down at her -- she was probably about 5 feet 6 inches tall in her bare feet.

She got a really sultry look on her face and growled "But I don't have anything on underneath."

"Then we'll just have to be careful to make sure that your sash holds your robe in place," I said while trying to hypnotize her with my glare. I surreptitiously undid the single half-knot on her sash and then said "Oops -- I guess we'll have to be really careful," as her robe opened up exposing her likely DD cup teardrop left breast and part of her right one.

She stood there, robe open, staring back at me for a good fifteen seconds, with no words exchanged. Then I did something more brazen than at any other time in my life when I ran my hand over her left nipple as I seductively said "Should I close your robe back up?"

She actually had a spontaneous quick shiver when her nipple hardened and I ran my hand over it a second time. "What are the alternatives?" she grumbled.

"We could engage in some other activities to warm up for our self-defense class; or I could pretend to be an attacker and you could try to fight me off but eventually give in because I overpower you," I grinned.

"Let's just do the warmup and save the pretend attacker scenario for when I get better at self-defense," she sighed as she returned my stare.

I gently moved her robe off of her shoulders, softly moved my hands over both of her bare breasts for a few seconds, and when she closed her eyes kissed her on the lips. When she returned my kiss with passion I lifted her up, and carried her into her ornate living room. While still holding her up with my left arm with my right I pulled the cushions from one of her over-stuffed sofas onto the floor, and then gently laid her on the cushions.

Mrs. Boyd was trying desperately to reach my cock, but I was denying her as I shrugged off my gi top. After simultaneously sucking and mauling her tits I shinnied down to her pussy. As a modern woman she was shaved except for a landing strip with a clit that seemed to be very excited. I had only sucked on her clit -- while my hands still lightly twisted her nipples -- for a few seconds when she had a powerful orgasm.

I never let her gracefully come down from her orgasm; instead I abused her labia and fingered her pussy with alacrity keeping her climaxing for the next several minutes as she squirmed, cried out, and swore. Finally when she started to go limp I decided that she had had enough. I stood up, slowly removed my shoes and socks, dropped my gi pants, and dropped my boxers. My cock was sticking out like a dagger and my low-hanging testicles were bubbling. Mrs. Boyd's eyes fluttered and she licked her lips.

"Do I do your amazing tits or your delicious pussy Mrs. Boyd?" I growled.

"Oh fuck," she groaned without answering, apparently giving me carte blanche.

My cock was really hungry for some pussy at that time -- especially since it had been so long since it had been properly fed -- so I knelt between her legs, lifted her calves onto my shoulders, and started to penetrate her vagina.

I would have thought that a 43 year old, who I knew had had two children, would have been fairly loose; however she seemed to be as tight as a virgin. While my penetration was forceful it was leisurely since I didn't want to cause her any pain. Eventually, after a minute or two of pleasure groans from Mrs. Boyd, I was balls deep. Then I -- still leisurely -- started pistoning in-and-out.

I'm not sure that I ever had a more enthusiastic sex partner as Mrs. Boyd kept repeating "yes, yes, yes," and regularly licked her lips as she continuously made eye contact. However, after several minutes of unhurried fucking she closed her eyes and started pulsing her pc muscles -- her powerful with a capital P pc muscles.

It had been too long for me to hold off once she started doing that. After no more than a minute of her pc muscles pulsing I started fucking her hard and soon came with the power of a jet taking off. She screamed in ecstasy with one last powerful clamp of her pussy on my cock, but went limp before the last spurt of my seminal fluid entered her pussy.

At first I was a little bit scared -- I thought that maybe she had had a medical emergency -- but when I looked down at her it seemed that she was just limp, not in crisis. I had heard of fucking someone unconscious but I thought that that was merely an urban legend. However, that seemed to be the case here.

Once my gun was out of bullets I remained hard and still ensconced in her pussy. I made sure not to put my weight on her but rubbed a tit with one hand and stroked her face with the other. I felt great with a capital G (no, make that all caps) but I was still a little concerned by her comatose state. Just as I was about to pull out she opened her eyes, looked up at me, and smiled.

"You bastard, you fucked me unconscious," she groaned as she stared up at me.

"Sorry?" I quipped.

"No 'sorry;' fantastic," she grumbled.

While still penetrating her, since I'm pretty flexible, I bent over and sucked one nipple while gently twisting the other. We both exchanged sounds of pleasure until my cock finally -- it had taken the longest time in my experience -- started going flaccid and I withdrew.

After I withdrew I lay next to Mrs. Boyd on the couch cushions on the floor and gently occasionally kissed her while running a hand through her silken brunette hair. "I didn't realize that your dojo offered pussy-filling as a service," she slyly grinned.

"It's only for sexy bitches who answer the door naked under their robes and then don't offer resistance," I grinned back.

"You didn't give me much chance to resist, you animal," she continued with the same sly grin. "You took advantage of my unintentional state of dress. Also you haven't given me any instruction in self-defense today so maybe I should ask your Sensei for my money back."

"Instead, let's do a practice test; see how you defend against this," I said as I shinned down her body and while firmly grasping her prodigious mammaries I started sucking her clit.

Mrs. Boyd was clearly startled and said/asked "What are you doing? You just fucked my pussy! You can't..."

That's as far as she got before she started moaning and pulling my hair. After she had another debilitating orgasm from my oral attack as she lay wilted I turned her over into the concubine position. By that time my little friend was hungry again and this time I penetrated her more easily and as I squeezed her ass and my balls slapped into her thighs I pounded her like I was a pile driver until I again flooded her pussy with jism and she again was rendered unconscious.

When I withdrew from her delicious pussy the second time she was somewhat aware again but not totally with it. I turned her over, picked her up, and carried her toward where I had seen a bathroom with a large shower stall near her exercise room the last time that I had been in her house. I leaned her against the wall until the water was warm then ushered her into the shower with me and cleaned her all over, making sure to get her private parts completely fresh. Even though she was still groggy she was with it enough to make sure that my cock and balls were also very clean, but I cautioned her about not being too handsy since I thought that fucking in her shower would be dangerous.

After we were sparkling clean Mrs. Boyd was more with it and was active in drying me off as I dried her off. "Shall we have a self-defense session now?" I asked her when we were both dry.

"Are you fucking kidding me," she chuckled. "I feel like my spine has been removed. I'm going to have to nap for an hour just to feel like I'm with the living again -- and I'm supposed to leave for lunch by 11:30; what time is it now?"

We walked back to the living room, I got out my cell phone and with a chuckle said "10:51; since our lesson was only for one hour I guess I'll have to charge you for the extra twenty one minutes."

"You bastard," she smirked. "You don't want to be a gigolo, do you?"

"I don't know -- that was about the most fun I've ever had in my life," I cackled, "certainly more fun that teaching self-defense."

Mrs. Boyd lightened up when I said that. She kissed me hard then laughed "Let yourself out while I try to get dressed and rejoin the living -- and put the cushions back on the couch."

I kissed her then said "Same time Monday?"

"OK," she grinned.

"Your assignment for Monday's session is to try to figure out how you can stop me from fucking your spectacular tits," I grinned.

"You really are an animal," she chuckled before kissing me again and then walking toward her stairwell, being sure to wiggle her naked ass as she did so.

I left her house with a spring in my step and joy in my heart. It was only when I was driving away that I thought "I hope that Mr. Boyd doesn't have a shotgun and never finds out," but then just shrugged my shoulders.

**************

I was really enjoying the summer. I was making good money, with flexible and reasonable hours, teaching the adult and kid self-defense and judo classes, and was having a fun time interacting with my family. We seemed to get along as well as ever and with Jeremy's influence and my Mom's happiness didn't miss my Dad as much. Also I had time to go out any night that I wanted to and started getting to know some local women my age; since I had never lived in the area before it was all new to me and I was surprised by the number of put-together eligible young women.

Then of course there was Cindy Boyd, who I always called "Mrs. Boyd" to her face since the naughtiness of that seemed to please us both. Hauling her ashes twice a week was doing great things for me in every way. It kept me from acting super horny when interacting with women around my age and gave me a great deal of pleasure, usually about three or four hours a week or pure ecstasy. I especially liked the times when I hit the trifecta with her and fucked her pussy, tits, and ass on the same day. While I never inquired about her husband after the second week that I was "servicing" her she volunteered that her relationship with him was the best in several years since she was now mellower -- and more ginned up to service him whenever he desired.

About three weeks after my first carnal experience with Mrs. Boyd on a Saturday night at a club (I had a good fake ID that said that I was two years older than my real age of twenty) I met the first woman my age in my new city that really turned me on. Her name was Delilah Argyle. She is about 5 feet 10 inches tall, maybe 130 pounds, with a shapely body including very perky tits. Her mammaries weren't really large, like Mrs. Boyd's DD cup teardrop tits, but really intriguing -- I'd guess a C cup and I hoped to find out if they were east-west, teardrop, round, conical, or whatever.

Delilah Argyle and I seemed to really hit it off. She was the first woman I had met that I actually immediately wanted a real romantic relationship with rather than a superficial sexual one, so I played it cool. After about two weeks, however, we started seeing each other often.

Delilah was 22, two years older than I was, but that didn't seem to make a difference. Her mother and stepfather lived in town and while she never said anything nasty about them whenever family came up, she absolutely refused to talk about them and I got the impression that she didn't really confide in them but instead only with her best friend Alicia Wilson.

I met Alicia the first night that I met Delilah and very much liked her -- not romantically but in a friendly manner. Delilah and Alicia roomed together in a two bedroom apartment and both worked as paralegals in the same large law firm. The fact that Alicia was Delilah's best friend also attracted me to her since Alicia had about the best sense of humor as anyone I had ever met and was sweet as honey. Who you surround yourself with says something about you -- and having Alicia as her best friend said that Delilah was a genuine person.

Since I was taking it slowly and since Delilah didn't seem to want exclusivity at that point (I would have hated giving up Mrs. Boyd, but would have if I ever became exclusive with Delilah) I took it slowly. While Delilah never drank much on one Saturday night double date with Alicia and her boyfriend Delilah had enough to drink that she became frisky.

About midnight Alicia and her boyfriend left for his apartment; that upset me because I didn't particularly like the guy and was sure that he wasn't good enough for Alicia, but I kept my mouth shut.

As soon as they left Delilah slinked up to me and in a half-drunken voice asked "Why haven't you tried to fuck me Bill -- you're not gay, are you?"

"I haven't tried to fuck you because I ultimately want a real relationship with you -- not just to be a fuck buddy," I smiled, "but I'd love a chance to prove to you that I'm not gay."

"Well Alicia is gone from the apartment tonight so if I scream I won't disturb her," Delilah chuckled.

That was the only invitation that I needed.

We were only in Delilah's apartment for three minutes before I found out that she had perfect C cup round tits, what my extensive research on the subject (ha, ha) has confirmed that the majority of people (both men and women) consider to be the most desirable (although in my personal opinion Mrs.'s Boyd's DD teardrops are hard to beat). I also found out that she has a spectacular pelvis, a very tight pussy, and consummate ass and thighs.

The only downer for our first fuck was that Delilah wasn't interested in much foreplay so I didn't get a chance to eat her (I really enjoy oral first), and we both were focused on safe sex so I used a condom (for some reason that never even crossed my mind with Mrs. Boyd). Because I had an emotional connection with Delilah despite the use of a condom and no extensive foreplay it was still a fantastic experience -- my best condom fuck ever. Once I tied-up and disposed of the condom I did go after her honey-pot with my most enthusiasm ever, and she got off three times before I rolled another condom on.