Not Mrs. Robinson?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I loved you, Delilah; but I'm afraid that you're right. Have a great life."

Cindy and Susan both called me shortly after my conversation with Delilah and my conversations with them were similar. In both cases I signed off with "I wish you a great life in the future, I honestly do."

About six weeks into the semester I was down in the dumps and having trouble getting to sleep because I was feeling sorry for myself. Suddenly a wild idea popped into my head. "Fuck, could it really work?" I asked myself. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained," I mused and then got to sleep with pleasant thoughts caroming through my brain.

At a decent time the next morning I made a call. "Hi Alicia, I hope that I'm not bothering you," I said in the cheeriest voice possible.

"Hi yourself, Bill. No bother I'm just getting ready to go to work."

"Say -- so as not to keep you let me get to the point. When we last saw each other, Alicia, you said that if I needed help in the future to give you a call. Did you really mean it?"

"Of course I meant it," she chuckled. "What's up?"

"Could you come to see me at college some weekend? I'm having difficulty with my business law class and I know that you're a really skilled paralegal and I thought that you might be able to help."

There was a long pause, and just before it seemed that she was about to say something I continued "I've saved what for me is a lot of money from my summer job and my present part time job. I could buy you a train ticket and get you a room at a hotel."

Alicia seemed to chuckle, though I couldn't be sure, before she said "I can make it Friday next, ten days from now, and can stay until Monday morning. I can get my own train ticket -- you take care of whatever accommodations that you would like to have. I'll call you this weekend with my expected arrival time and you can pick me up at the station and we can get to work on your 'problem.'"

When I picked Alicia up the next Friday we hugged and she was all smiles. As we were driving toward campus with a twinkle in her eye she asked "Where am I staying?"

"Uh, well, I haven't gotten you a room yet; I wanted you to pick out where you want to stay. I thought that I'd show you my single dorm room before we check in someplace."

When we got to my dorm she took her suitcase out of the back seat. "You don't need to bring your suitcase now," I said.

"I don't want to take the chance that it gets stolen," she replied.

When we got into my dorm room while I was pointing out features of my humble digs to her I heard the door lock click.

Alicia slinked up to me, asked "Hotel, huh? Liar," then planted a toe-curling kiss on my lips. Once she broke the kiss she continued "The only part of your room that I'm interested in is your bed," and then kissed me again.

**************

**************

Today, fourteen months after I graduated from college, is the happiest day of my life. I'm standing at the front of the church in my tux with my brother as my best man at my side.

I watch Delilah as she gracefully walks up the aisle; she looks beautiful and has a big smile on her face. Cindy and George Boyd also have smiles; Susan has a perplexed look.

Delilah takes her place near me at the front of the church and winks at me; I wink back.

The organist starts playing "Here Comes The Bride" as Alicia and her father start purposefully strolling up the aisle as all of the guests stand.

The excitement builds as Alicia's father stops near the alter, squeezes her arms, and then steps aside. As Maid of Honor Delilah lifts her veil Alicia is smiling as broadly as I am. We both mouth "I love you" to each other, and then arm-in-arm turn toward the minister.

The ending of "The Graduate" could never work in real life.

This does, and will, work for us.