Not Mrs. Robinson?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do to my sister you sorcerer? She was totally spaced out the entire afternoon and evening yesterday and today she was the happiest I've seen her in ten years and was talking about finding hot guys once she got rid of her albatross soon to be ex-husband!" Mrs. Boyd gushed.

"I was just nice to her and complimented her was all, just like you asked me to," was my deadpan reply.

"That's funny," Mrs. Boyd laughed, "because for the first time since I can remember she put on a two piece bathing suit when we swam in the pool today. I didn't know that she still had one."

"Why is that so unusual?" I innocuously asked.

"Because she has a supernumerary nipple and has always been self-conscious about it and it's visible when she has a two piece suit on, that's why," she laughed.

"What's a supernumerary nipple?" I innocently asked, having all that I could do not to transmit my shit-eating grin over the cell tower.

"Bullshitter," Mrs. Boyd responded, and then closed with "I am so going to fuck your brains out Monday," before she abruptly terminated the call.

I felt like a million bucks; and felt even better when Delilah and I had another spectacular emotionally charged loving experience Saturday night.

*************

Mrs. Boyd was like a bitch in heat Monday morning as she rode me cowgirl with such intensity that it appeared that she was trying to rip my dick off and kept on going through three orgasms while I mauled her flopping tits before my cock fire-hosed her pussy.

**************

As the best summer of my life concluded and I got ready to go back to college Mrs. Boyd and I agreed that we would be breaking things off. We had both gained a lot from our experience -- I was a better lover, she maintained that she was a much better wife, and we had only fond memories.

The last thing I was interested in was breaking it off with Delilah, however. I told her at least a dozen times that I was in love with her -- and I meant it. She always liked hearing it but just giggled and never responded in kind. However, despite her lack of verbalization it was clear to me that she loved me too for two reasons. The first was that she wanted to meet my family, and the second was because she promised to come visit me at college since I had a single in the dorm that I lived in.

My Mom Mary, my stepfather Jeremy, and my two siblings -- especially my brother Austin who had just turned seventeen -- were very impressed by Delilah and without being intrusive let it be known that if I could land a prize like her that I'd be nuts not to. Delilah put off me meeting her mother and stepfather, though, at least until Christmas. "My Mom and stepdad just came out of a rough patch -- mostly due to my Mom's malaise -- and if things keep going great I'd love to have you meet them during the holidays."

Inspired by my relationship with Delilah, and since I had amassed a large number of credit hours, I decided to try to graduate by the next May. It would require me to take two extra two or three hour courses each semester but I knew that I could do it since my motivation had doubled since summer due to all of my rewarding summer job, my regular sessions with Mrs. Boyd, my special experience with Susan Clarke, my great relationship with my family, the new and vibrant community where my family now lived, how much I liked Delilah's friend Alicia, and most of all because of my loving relationship with Delilah.

Things really worked out the first semester back in school. The first time that Delilah visited me she had a complete change in attitude and not only agreed to be exclusive, but solicited my commitment. I was happy as I ever was when we parted after that long weekend because I only had eyes for her.

Also my course load wasn't nearly as challenging as I thought it would be and I breezed through my courses -- even with five extra credit hours of classes -- and even had time for a part time job teaching self-defense in a course offered by the Athletic Department of my university.

When I went home for the holidays I was excited to spend time with Delilah and my family and meet her parents.

Delilah and I had a great Christmas season; she even came over to our house Christmas night and my Mom and Jeremy gave her an embarrassingly special gift. Delilah even stayed over at our house that night -- in a separate bedroom (we didn't want to push it) and our plan was to meet her parents the next day. "My favorite aunt just got divorced and she's visiting too," Delilah gushed.

As Delilah directed me to her parents' house the next day imagine my shock when we pulled onto the street that the Boyd's lived on and then I was directed to pull into the large circular driveway for their mini-mansion.

I don't know if I turned ashen and started sweating like a pig when I turned off the engine but I must have since Delilah asked "Is something wrong?"

"No...uh...no," I stammered. "I didn't know that your mother was Cindy Boyd. You know that I taught her self-defense this summer."

"No, I didn't know that," Delilah snapped. "Until a month ago we went through a couple of years of having a superficial relationship, although now we seem really tight. Don't you like my mother?"

"No, it's not that -- it's just that I'm surprised," I tried to smile. "Does your Mom know my name?"

"I just told her that it was 'Bill,' not your last name, and I intentionally kept it mysterious because I didn't want her sticking her nose in my business."

"Why is your surname Argyle and hers Boyd?" I mumbled.

"Argyle is my birth father's name; out of respect for him I didn't change it when Mom got remarried and changed her name to Boyd," she nonchalantly replied.

I gave Delilah a grim smile, took a deep breath, and held her hand as we walked up to the front door feeling like I was stumbling to the guillotine.

Delilah's stepfather George warmly greeted us at the door. As we conversed Delilah mentioned to him that she just found out that I had taught her Mom self-defense during the summer, which was a surprise to George. Mrs. Boyd must have overheard us because when she turned the corner from the living room to the foyer her eyes were as wide as baseballs.

"Mom," Delilah enthused when she saw her mother, "I just found out that you know Bill -- he's the stud that I've been gushing about!"

I've never been an actor but I was proud of my thespian abilities at that moment because I got a big smile on my face, went up to Mrs. Boyd and while giving her a chaste hug said "Mrs. Boyd I'm so glad to see you again, and now that I find out that you're her mother I know why Delilah is so beautiful and erudite."

Apparently Mrs. Boyd had hidden thespian abilities too because after she broke our chaste hug she smiled and said "Why what a nice surprise, Bill, but please you need to call me 'Cindy' from now on."

We chatted for a few minutes -- just pleasant innocuous prattle -- until another figure appeared in the foyer from the living room. This figure also had eyes as wide as Cindy's were as Delilah said "Oh Aunt Susan, I want you to meet my boyfriend Bill, Bill my favorite aunt."

I didn't know whether to reveal that I had "met" (understatement of the year) Susan Clarke before and decided to just follow her lead.

"Nice to meet you Bill," she said as her eyes started to return to normal and she held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you too Aunt Susan, I've heard so many nice things about you from Delilah," I replied.

"Please, just call me Susan," she retorted holding onto my hand far longer than was appropriate, although I don't think that anyone else noticed.

The five of us moved into the living room and shortly thereafter Delilah's seventeen year old brother Jack came down from the second floor and I was introduced to him and shook his hand.

During the next hour we chatted, exchanged some gifts (my Mom had bought something for each of the members of the extended Boyd family -- including Susan) and I tried to act as normal as possible constantly running through my mind the question "How would someone act if they hadn't obsessively fucked Cindy and Susan last summer?" and tried to do that.

We had dinner and drinks afterward without any disasters, although I tried not to make extended eye contact with Cindy or Susan -- especially Susan -- even though they seemed to be looking at me more often than I felt comfortable with.

Fortunately George and Jack were interesting guys who I had lots of things in common with and after drinks I went with them to their billiard room and we played each other in a round robin of pool. After about an hour of that Delilah came to get me and we went off to a party. I gave chaste hugs to Cindy and Susan and vigorously shook George's and Jack's hands. I started to feel guilty when I shook George's hand because he seemed like a nice guy and I hoped that he never found out that I had banged his wife dozens of times last summer.

I tried to have a good time at the party that we went to but my mind was in such turmoil that I was finding it hard to pull it off. I almost never drink alcohol -- but I did that night and only my high metabolism and my family's history of having unusual amounts of the enzymes alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) and aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) prevented me from getting drunk.

Alicia was at the party and I was happy to see her. As previously indicated I had always liked and respected Alicia -- she is as smart, kind, loyal, and practical as anyone I have ever met in my life; and easy on the eyes besides. She apparently is also very intuitive because between dances while Delilah was engaged in a deep discussion with a couple of her female friends Alicia came up to me and said "OK, Bill -- spill," and then chuckled at her little rhyme.

"What do you mean?" I played dumb.

"I know that something is bothering you; now vent. You can trust me to keep it confidential."

"Would you really not tell anyone; I'm about to burst with what I just found out -- but I don't know how I can tell anyone else."

"Have you ever known me to gossip or to betray confidences, Bill? And you do realize that in my job I have to be closed mouth since I deal with clients' secrets all of the time," she said, sticking her index finger into my chest.

As I stared into her penetrating azure blue eyes I suddenly had this great urge to unburden myself. "You swear that you really won't tell anyone if I vent -- and can I ask for your honest advice?"

"I swear, and yes," she replied simulating a Boy Scout salute.

I pulled Alicia outside even though it was about 45 degrees F. When we got there I took a deep breath and said "I just met Delilah's mother and favorite aunt. Last summer I had a sexual relationship with both of them, something that Delilah certainly doesn't know -- and I don't know for sure but I don't think that her mother and sister know that I had sex with the other one, although her mother probably suspects it. Should I come clean with Delilah -- and will she dump me if I do, or hate me if I don't and she finds out later?"

Alicia's eyes got even bigger than Cindy's and Susan's had and her eyes seemed to temporarily glaze over. "What the fuck!" she finally said. "Are you serious?"

"Unfortunately, yes I am. I want you to know that it was long before Delilah agreed to become exclusive and I never will have sex with them -- or anyone else besides Delilah -- again if we stay together and hopefully get married."

After a long pause Alicia said "Wow; I don't know what to say! Despite how well I know Delilah there's no way to accurately predict how she'll react. Plus, how are things going to play out in the future? -- I mean how can her mother and aunt ever get over the fact that you fucked them and now are fucking their daughter and niece -- and will they sabotage your relationship with Delilah -- and will they themselves reveal it to her?" Alicia spat out without being able to answer any of those questions.

"Do you have any advice?" I moaned. "I'm at a loss; maybe the way I should put it is would you want to know?"

Alicia stared at me for a long time. "Yes, if it was me I would want to know; but I can't speak for Delilah."

With that we both sighed, I gave her a big hug and thanked her for listening to me, and then we went back to the party, surprisingly not having gotten chilled despite standing in 45 degree weather for a good ten-fifteen minutes. I guess angst can keep you warm.

Despite my angst that night when Delilah and I retired to the apartment she still shared with Alicia we fucked like bonobos. Strangely, however, the intense emotional component I had always had with Delilah was not as strong. That really confused me -- although still not as much as what to do about revealing my Cindy-Susan relationship.

After I went home from Delilah's apartment the next day I got a call on my cell phone -- caller ID said "Cynthia Boyd." I took a deep breath and said "Hi Mrs. Boyd -- strange circumstance, huh?"

"I told you to call me Cindy," was her reply -- although not in a confrontational voice.

"Sorry; old habits die hard," I responded.

"Say, Bill; can we meet somewhere today? How about the truck stop on Route 81; it's not a place where anyone we know would see us."

"I guess we have some things to talk about," I sighed. "What time?"

"As close to an hour from now as possible," she responded.

"OK," I said as we mutually terminated the call.

*************

Cindy looked a little haggard as I slid into the truck stop booth across from her -- but then again when I looked into the mirror before I left I looked haggard too. Angst can do that to you.

"You look as stressed out as I feel," I smiled at Cindy, "although still as hot as ever."

"The fact that you said that indicates the problem that we have," she responded.

A waitress came and we both ordered coffee and a piece of cherry pie. After she left Cindy got right to the point.

"After you left yesterday I confronted Susan and she admitted what I has suspected -- that you fucked her brains out that Thursday that I put you two together; and I had to admit to her that I fucked you too. So now you've had an intense sexual relationship with both your girlfriend's mother and aunt. How can that not fuck things up in the future?"

I got honest with myself. "I really don't know. I never expected to see you or Susan again but when I did unfortunately my great sexual experiences with you two flooded my brain. I find it hard to imagine how things would be at future family gatherings, especially since I assume that George knows nothing about our relationship and you never want him to."

"Truer words were never spoken," she replied.

The waitress brought our coffee and pie and we each took a sip and bite before continuing.

"Since I had intended to ask Delilah to marry me after I graduated I don't know how I could keep this secret from her. It would ruin our relationship if she found out after we got married; and I don't want to ever divorce once I marry someone. Do you plan to tell her?"

"I'd rather not," Cindy replied after taking another sip of coffee and moving a forkful of pie around on her plate, "but I can't take the chance of her finding out some other way either. Plus, right now Susan is a mess because she doesn't know what to do either, and had planned to move to our city since she's now divorced -- which would make interactions with her more frequent. She really was smitten with you and I don't know how she'd handle things in the future."

Cindy and I batted things back and forth for the next half hour. We came to a preliminary resolution and when we did she called Susan and told her what it was. After she talked to Susan I got on the phone with her too, and the three of us ultimately agreed on how to approach it.

I didn't like our resolution but I knew that it was what we had to do. We agreed that Cindy would confidentially talk to Delilah and get her to agree in advance to keep everything secret, and if Delilah still desired a relationship with me we would all do the best that we could.

I intentionally didn't call Delilah that day or the next and the fact that she didn't call me was ominous. Two days later Delilah did call. "Meet me at the High School baseball diamond at 2:00 p. m." she snapped, anger apparent in her voice.

I knew that I had to face the music so I sadly replied "OK," and then she terminated the call.

Despite the fact that light snow was falling in the afternoon we both sat outside in the baseball field stands behind home plate, unaffected by the weather. With tears in her eyes Delilah asked "How could you fucking do that to me; fucking both my mother and my aunt? Are you a fucking pervert?"

I tried to remain as calm as possible although I would have liked to cry myself. "Delilah I had no idea until the day after Christmas when I went to your parents' house that they were your mother and aunt. I never had sex with them, or anyone else, after we agreed to be exclusive, and if you had agreed to that the first time I brought it up I would have instantly cut it off with your Mom and would never have had the chance to fuck your aunt. I didn't love them, but they are really sexy women, I was a horny twenty year old guy, and they were fun."

"My Mom said that you were the aggressor with both of them," she sobbed.

While I guess that was technically true -- at least with Susan -- that was a whitewash, but I had nothing to gain by contradicting Cindy so I just subtly nodded my head and looked down on the bleacher step.

"Plus you knew that they both were married -- what kind of an asshole fucks married women?" she snarled.

I sighed; "The kind that thinks with his dick, not his brain or morals. But I'm not that guy any more. I love you and I'll never cheat on you."

"You've fucked up my entire family! What if my step father ever finds out? That will be the shit show to top all other shit shows, and if we're together there will be many times in the future that I'll have to lie to him -- even if by omission -- which would kill me because I really like George."

We were silent for a long time. I couldn't really argue with her; she had the right to feel the way that she felt. I finally said "All I can say is that I love you and I'll always be true to you and do whatever I can to make things work in the future if you'll give me a chance."

With her hair frosted with snow, and some flakes even on her eyebrows, she wiped the tears from her cheek and said "I don't know if that's enough," and then walked away.

That night I watched "The Graduate" for the first time. I wondered if my situation would have the same Pollyannaish ending that the movie seemed to imply -- and what really happened after Dustin Hoffman and Katherine Ross got off the bus and if they had a chance for a happy life.

Delilah didn't call me before I went back to college for what I intended to me my last semester. Before I left, however, Alicia came to see me and commiserate with me. "Did you tell Delilah that you already knew when she revealed things to you?" I asked her.

Alicia smiled, squeezed my hand, and replied "I swore to you that I'd never tell anyone, and I haven't and won't -- not even Delilah."

"How do you think that she'll ultimately respond?"

Alicia sighed and then said "I don't think that there's much hope."

We talked for a while more and then just before she left Alicia gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "If I can ever help in any way Bill please give me a call; you're a special friend to me just like Delilah is and I feel for both of you."

We hugged each other for a long time and kissed each other on the cheek again before she left.

**************

Not surprisingly about two weeks after I got back to school I got a call from Delilah. After some perfunctory chatter she said "Sorry, Bill; I just can't handle it. We both need to find someone else without the baggage that we have that is weighty enough to crush an elephant. I loved you but I can't get past this or live in discomfort every time we see my parents or aunt."