Not Mrs. Robinson?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the next morning I was totally sated and bleary-eyed. As we lay naked and face-to-face while I played with the hard nipples on her perky and perfect C cup round tits and she fondled my low-hanging lime-sized testicles I said "You really are a faultless mate, Delilah; no wonder Samson fell so hard for you."

"You're so funny, Billy-boy; I've never heard that one before," she giggled.

"But I'll bet never after a night of passion like we just had," I smiled.

"No, because I never had a night of passion like that; how did you learn to eat pussy so well?"

"Practice, my dear, lots of practice," I chuckled.

"Bastard," she laughed while smacking me on the shoulder. "I'd squeeze your balls for that one, but I don't want to do anything to diminish their ability to produce jism," she continued with a big grin.

"You know what would be even greater than last night," I rhetorically asked, "is if we could do it bareback. I assume that you're on birth control and I would be very willing to get an STD test so that we could dispense with condoms."

"Hmmm," she smiled, "I guess that you're assuming that I'd let you fuck me again; maybe I was just drunk last night and don't want anything else to do with you."

"I don't think that you'd be joyfully playing with my testicles if that was the way you felt," I smiled, "and I know that you had just as much fun as I did -- and I do believe an emotional attachment too."

"Conceited bastard," she snickered, while she continued to play with my balls.

"By the way, I'm out of condoms so you better stop playing with my testicles otherwise we're going to have a problem because I'm really getting excited, especially since your nipples are standing proud, and delicious enough to suck," I continued as I moved my mouth toward one of her nipples.

"Oh no you don't," Delilah snickered as she squiggled out of bed, "if you start that I know that you're going to try to fuck me again." As she stood by the side of the bed naked and smiling with her hands on her hips she continued "OK, lover boy, let's both get STD tests this week and if you pass we can try it bareback next weekend; but for now, don't touch me because I don't want a pussy full of spunk and from the look on your face that seems to be in your plans."

I fake tried to grab her so she laughingly sprinted into the bathroom and locked the door. After I got dressed I knocked on the bathroom door and snickered "Your pussy is safe for now; I'll call you Monday."

*************

My Saturday night with Delilah really ginned me up for my bareback session with Mrs. Boyd Monday morning. Monday I was not interested in titty or anal fucking -- I was anxious to make a couple of bareback sperm deposits in her pussy. Not only did I accomplish that goal but the result was much more physically gratifying than normal -- and that's really saying something because Mrs. Boyd was without exception a top notch fuck.

After the second fuck -- where for the first time in a while I fucked her unconscious since she had gotten used to my enthusiasm -- when she recovered she asked "What got into you today, tiger. My god, you were like the fucking energizer bunny."

"You won't get pissed if I'm honest?" I inquired.

"Hell no," she laughed in response.

"Well I had my first sexual encounter in this city with a woman my age this weekend and it was really great except that I used condoms; and that made me realize how much fun it is fucking you bareback. That really inspired me," I smiled.

She looked back at me with a genuine smile, not a fake one. "Good for you; care to tell me about her?"

"Hell no I won't tell you about her, not even her name," I snickered. "You and she will ever remain separate in my heart, thoughts, and dreams.

"Just so you keep fucking me," she grinned.

"I will -- unless she wants to be exclusive and then all bets are off," I replied.

"Then now I better get as much of you as I can," she smiled as she started sucking my cock.

I really didn't have time for a third round that day -- but you know what when someone as sexy as Mrs. Boyd is starts sucking your cock there's not much you can do. I did kill two birds with one stone, however, by the third time fucking her in the shower despite the danger of falling that it presented.

I barely had time to get an STD test after leaving Mrs. Boyd's house before going to the dojo, but I was only two minutes late so there was no problem.

*************

After our email exchange of all-clear STD tests on Friday Delilah and I made plans for Saturday night. We went to a casual place for dinner, went roller skating for an hour, and then retired to her apartment. Even though Alicia was there she apparently had been clued in by Delilah and humorously met us with a pair of noise-cancelling headphones on.

Both Delilah and I laughed when we saw Alicia with the headphones on. We both gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then she opened Delilah's bedroom door for us and said "Have fun," and closed it after we entered.

If my first sexual experience with Delilah was an A minus (only because of the condoms) this was an A++++. Because there was an emotional component to it, it was even better than my best session with Mrs. Boyd. By the next morning we were spent, almost delirious, and as sexually and emotionally satisfied as any humans could possibly be.

I was too wiped to even remember to put on any clothes besides my boxers when Delilah and I stumbled out of her bedroom for breakfast the next morning, her with just a pair of panties on and with her nipples distended from being sucked like a vacuum for a good several hours the night before. Alicia -- herself just sitting at the table with only a pair of panties and bra on -- laughed when she saw us, but said nothing. Realizing my lack of clothing I apologized to her and turned to go back into Delilah's bedroom to get my pants on.

"Don't dress on my account," Alicia chirped. "I'm sure your cock is too worn out to pop out of your boxers and embarrass us so just sit at the table and I'll make you both some pancakes -- the mix is already prepared."

I tried to form a pithy retort but was too wasted, so I just sat down. I was a little disconcerted when despite its fatigue my little friend twitched when I saw Alicia's only panty-clad ass. "Nice ass," I said to myself before snapping out of it.

By the time that I had put away ten of Alicia's delicious blueberry pancakes I was back among the living and after dressing and giving Delilah a passionate kiss and whispering in her ear "You're the greatest -- beyond awesome -- I'll call you tomorrow," I gave Alicia a big hug and kiss on the cheek and took off.

The next weekend I was happy to hear that Alicia had dumped the guy I knew was not good enough for her but as Delilah and I were watching a movie Saturday night she came into the apartment looking totally physically worn out, all sweaty and with dirty hiking boots on.

"What happened to you?" Alicia chirped.

"I had an all day hike with a nature lover, and I'm wasted and my feet hurt like hell," Alicia sighed.

"Go take a shower and I'll rub your feet," I smiled at her.

"You really will -- won't Delilah get jealous?" she giggled, glancing at Delilah.

"No because he's going to rub me all night with other parts of his body," Delilah laughed and then guided Alicia into her en suite bathroom.

I heard the girls giggling and laughing, and then the shower running, as I tried to concentrate on the movie. Delilah came out of the bedroom with Alicia's dirty hiking clothes and put them in their washing machine. When Alicia came out of the shower with her hair wet and shorty pajamas on she plopped down on the couch next to me and put her feet on my lap with a big smile on her face. "You'll be my favorite person ever if you massage my poor puppies," she giggled.

Delilah almost couldn't stop laughing as Alicia groaned and yelped while I massaged first her right foot then her left. After no more than fifteen minutes however Alicia was sound asleep.

Delilah and I gently lifted her feet off my lap and put them on the couch. Delilah got a blanket from Alicia's room and covered her up, and we both kissed the snoring adventurer on the forehead before we went into Delilah's room removing clothes as we did so.

True to Delilah's prediction I did spend most of the night rubbing many parts of Delilah's consummate body with parts of mine. I woke up a happy cowboy!

**************

My life was getting to be better than anyone had the right to expect. Then one more bizarre thing happened to make it even better -- and make me glad that Delilah had not agreed to be exclusive (even though I was sure that she wasn't really seeing other guys because between her work, her outings with Alicia, and our dates and phone conversations she really didn't have time).

After another great session with Mrs. Boyd on a Monday after we both dressed -- unusual that she would dress before I left -- she said "Bill, I need to ask you for a big favor."

"OK, Mrs. Boyd, shoot," I said. She looked apprehensive so I continued "Look, the way that you've treated me this summer your favor would have to require me to kill someone otherwise I can't imagine turning you down, so go ahead."

She smiled at that and then said "OK. My half-sister -- I consider her to be my full sister and best friend -- is coming to visit tomorrow for the rest of the week. She's 39 years old and just had a bad breakup with her husband and is in the process of getting divorced. She has low self-esteem at this time and she really needs a pick-me-up. If I arrange to be gone this Thursday and you're here could you be really nice to her and flirt with her so that she gets some of her self-confidence back?"

I sat silent for a minute trying to read Mrs. Boyd's expression and then asked "You're not asking me to have sex with her are you?"

"No, no; I'm not trying to pimp you out. I just want you to give her some attention," Mrs. Boyd replied.

"What if things get out of hand?"

"They won't, but whatever happens, happens. Just so you're complimentary it will go a long way toward helping her. I know her -- just having a good-looking young stud treat her nicely will be all that she needs."

"How will it work?"

"I'll have an emergency come up at 9:00 a. m. on Monday and tell her that I couldn't get ahold of you to tell you that I might be late. I'll ask her to just entertain you until I get back for my self-defense class, and maybe have her ask you to show you some basic moves. Then once you've been here for twenty minutes or so I'll call her and tell her that I can't make it and won't be back for two hours and just to apologize to you and that we'll reschedule."

"OK, I'll do it; as long as you're not pimping me out," I laughed. "What's her name?"

"Susan Clarke."

"Should I call her 'Mrs. Clarke'?"

"Hell no, don't remind her that she's still married; call her 'Susan.'"

"OK," I smiled, gave Mrs. Boyd a kiss and swat on the ass, and left.

I didn't have any apprehension when I went to the Boyd mini-mansion on Thursday morning because I knew that I could pull off being nice to Susan and leave her feeling good without being a perverted ass. When she answered the door she looked different than I expected. While she seemed to be exactly the same height as Mrs. Boyd and had virtually identical eyes and hair (including curled at her shoulders) otherwise she was quite different. She was lither than Mrs. Boyd, although not unattractively thin, had a beautiful (not just pretty) face, and seemed to be virtually flat-chested.

The ruse that Mrs. Boyd had prepared worked perfectly. Susan was not at all suspicious and seemed to be eating up my mildly flirtatious repartee with her. When after I had been there about a half hour and Mrs. Boyd called her Susan gave me the bad news that Mrs. Boyd couldn't make it.

"Look, Susan," I said with a smile, "I'm already here so if you'd like some basic instruction I'd be happy to provide some."

After a long pause she smiled and said "That would be nice. Do I need to change from my sundress?"

"No, you look great in that, and it won't interfere with our session; just like you are is fine."

I went over a few techniques with her (with the top of my gi off) and made some gentle body contact when demonstrating some techniques. Everything seemed to be going well until I must have said or done something wrong that set her off -- I have no clue what it was -- and she started sobbing.

I pulled her to me to comfort her and asked her what was wrong. After a couple of minutes she regained her composure, gently pushed away from me and said "I'm sorry; I've just been in a bad place emotionally and I feel like an unattractive blob, and I..."

She abruptly stopped talking when she looked down at my crotch. I don't know why I didn't feel it but when I looked down there too it was clear that I was tenting my pants -- I mean really tenting my pants.

After a pause, while still looking down, she said "Oh, my -- I am responsible for that?"

I'm not sure what went through my brain when she said that; maybe nothing. Maybe I just had a Neanderthal response. Whatever it was I dropped my pants and boxers and my little friend stood very proud. Susan took her eyes off of it long enough to stare into my eyes. I stared back and then said "You're a beautiful and sexy woman; I can't help it."

I don't know if Susan was scared shitless, happy, confused, or a combination of all three but she put up no resistance when I approached her and kissed her passionately. Nor did she resist when I pulled her sundress over her head, unclasped and removed her bra (it was almost a training bra considering her A- cup), or pulled down and had her step out of her panties. While she wasn't actually returning my passion she was starting to pant and get flushed. When I picked her up and started going upstairs to one of the Boyd's guest bedrooms she put her arms around my neck and spoke her first words since "Am I responsible for that?" Those words were "Please don't fuck me; I'm technically still married."

While she said "don't" her body language was exactly the opposite, as was the fact that I could actually smell her arousal and see moisture glistening on her pussy.

When I got to the guest bedroom that Susan seemed to be staying in (one of many) on the second floor of the Boyd mini-mansion I gently laid her on the bed and grabbed her crotch, causing her to groan loudly. I had never fucked a woman with A cup tits before -- let alone Susan's A- ones -- and for some reason they really intrigued me.

I started out by sucking on one nipple while gently twisting the other. I don't know if this is true of all flat-chested women but she had the most sensitive nipples in my experience. She almost levitated off the bed and groaned loudly when I vacuumed her right nipple into my mouth.

Then while playing with her nipples I suddenly noticed something between and slightly below her nipples. At first I couldn't figure out what it was but eventually concluded that it was a supernumerary nipple. There was no tit but just s small light colored nipple.

When I started playing with the third nipple Susan started to panic. "I'm sorry that I'm a freak but please don't..." she started to say.

I interrupted her with "You're not a freak; you're an awesome sexy woman and I love this third nipple." With that I put my lips on the third nipple and sucked as hard as I could.

I thought that her two regular nipples were sensitive; the titless nipple was even more sensitive. This time here entire torso did levitate off of the mattress but I pushed her back down and continued sucking.

I still don't know why I was so fascinated with Susan's small tits with wired nipples, or her supernumerary one, but I was. I probably spent twenty minutes playing with them and causing Susan to orgasm several times from my nipple worship alone, but eventually my cock let me know that it was hungry for pussy, and her smell of arousal was the most profound I had ever experienced.

I abruptly stopped my attack on Susan's nipples and spread her thin but luscious thighs apart. As a lithe woman who had never delivered a child it was to be expected that she would have a tight vagina -- but it was more than tight; it was almost impenetrable. It probably took five minutes before I was balls deep because I was being careful not to hurt her; however she didn't seem to mind the delay. In fact the cooing sounds that she made seemed to indicate supreme pleasure on her part. (Plus, her cooing sounds humorously brought to mind the refrain from the theme song of The Graduate: "Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson").

Once I started pistoning my circuits were almost fried. She didn't need to pulse her pc muscles to intensify my pleasure; the virtual hermetic seal between my cock and her vaginal walls provided all of the enjoyment-intensification possible. When I came after only a dozen or so full strokes she screamed and writhed around like she was having a seizure. After my last pulse was discharged I had to work hard not to collapse on her and crush her. She was still groaning when I finally regained complete control of my body.

Then there came a first in my experience. When I straightened up my cock was still buried in her pussy -- and it was still hard. It never went flaccid. With bleary eyes she looked up at me and asked "Why is your cock still stretching my pussy?"

"I guess because it really likes you," I smiled. Then I started pumping again, and shortly thereafter was ejaculating another load into her which again caused me almost to collapse on her and for her to spasm.

Shockingly it happened a third time, just like the first two.

When I finally pulled out and went flaccid we collapsed next to each other. She curled up next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. We either slept or passed out for a while. When I came to her nose was almost touching mine and she was staring into my eyes.

"You are one hot, amazing piece of ass," I growled and then kissed the end of her nose.

"Do you really think so?" she asked with real trepidation in her voice.

"Tell me," I chuckled, "did you just witness me making three sperm deposits in your snug pussy without even going limp between them? That has never happened to me before! It's got to be because you're the epitome of a great piece of ass."

Some women might have really been insulted by that. However, Susan was not one of them since her smile was as bright as the sun. She kissed me hard. When she broke her kiss, however, she looked at the bedside clock.

"Oh no," she gasped. "It's noon! Cindy will be back any time."

Since I was supposed to be at the dojo at noon also I had a mild panic attack.

We quickly got dressed -- without showering -- and as I bolted out of the front door I called the dojo. I lied that I had a car malfunction but that I'd be there in ten minutes and to tell the class that I'd extend the class for a half hour for anyone interested.

As Susan was closing the door I terminated the call, ran back inside, gave her a zealous kiss and growled "You're awesome."

"You are too," she smiled but then got serious and said "Please don't tell Cindy what we did."

"It will remain my secret, and energize my dreams, for the rest of my life," I responded, then took off after one more peck on the lips.

I was shocked that I was able to function normally for the rest of the day and there were no ramifications for me being late since all of the women in my noon class could stay longer and they ultimately got ninety minutes of instruction instead of sixty.

Mrs. Boyd and I made a point of rarely calling each other directly so as not to arouse any suspicion but she made an exception Friday night. When I answered with "Hi Mrs. Boyd; what's up?" laughter appeared on the other end of the line.