Under the Sheets with Alice

Story Info
Jack and Alice meet for the first time under the sheets.
1k words
4.08
25.5k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1001words
1001words
19 Followers

The old wooden floor was creaking under Jack's feet. Freshly showered, he entered the bedroom. Alice was already in bed, waiting for him. She turned to meet him with a warm smile, lifting the covers up high, inviting him to lay with her.

Jack was speechless when he saw Alice waiting for him naked inside the old wooden king-sized bed. Seeing her completely nude for the first time, his mothers familiar body flashed before his eyes. Jack found it fascinating how Alice, a mature woman, bigger and stronger than himself, had this incredible softness about her that made him melt every time he looked at her.

"Come on, darling. It's gonna get cold in here if I keep the bedsheets open like this. And your willy will catch a cold!" Alice said with a wink. With her heavy breasts swaying gently, she scooted back a bit to make space for Jack, letting him join her under the sheets in shared nakedness.

As Alice and Jack were laying there, facing each other, Alice stroked his cheek lightly and whispered, "Come closer. Hug me close, my dear. Let me feel your warmth."

Enclosed in each others body heat under the bedsheets, Jack leaned into Alice, throwing his arm around her. His head on her shoulder, he felt hard nipples lightly press into his chest, his weight being caught by two soft cushions. His swelling penis was touching Alice' pubic mound. He slid his leg between her thighs. Feeling her wetness on his skin made him even harder.

"It feels nice to elevate our bond to this level, my dear", she murmured into Jack's ear. "I was so happy when you asked me if I was okay with you expressing yourself freely around me."

While Jack was explaining how he always found her beautiful, Alice gently pushed him away from her, making some space between them under the sheets. Noticing Jack's puzzled look, Alice calmed him, saying "It's okay, sweetheart. Keep going. We just need some space here for..." She reached between his legs and slowly started stroking him, "...for other forms of affection." She gave Jack the most innocent smile. "Tell me about your initiation with Mom, honey!"

As Jack began describing his rite of passage, Alice took his right hand and guided it between her legs. She let his fingers slide through the soft crevice of her swollen labia. His stiff cock twitched as her inviting pussy covered his fingers in her thick lubrication. Slowly he began to stroke her slippery clitoris.

"Yeah, that's nice, sweetheart. I really like that. Take your time, honey. My clitoris is very sensitive. I also like this, darling...", she said, gently pushing two of Jack's fingers inside her vagina.

Jack finished telling the story about his first experience with his mother while they continued tenderly masturbating each other in a quiet room under the covers of a huge bed. "Do you like this, darling?", she inquired.

"Honestly, this might be the most intimate thing I've ever experienced. I feel peace and arousal at the same time.

"You really are my kind of guy, Jack!", Alice laughed. "Giving and receiving this kind of gentle touch in the area that is most private to us is a sign of great trust and makes this moment very special. Did you know that this was the formal way of being initiated into free sexual expression before the name was even coined?"

"Really? That's pretty cool. Wasn't your generation the first one to be widely accepted in society for expressing yourself freely in a sexual way?"

"Yes, honey. It was not easy to make the general public understand that sexual communion among loved ones will not lead to the end of the world. It's like trying to convince people that accepting homosexuality will not make the whole world gay."

Alice noticed that Jack was spacing out a bit, "Hey there, big boy! You feel like finishing?"

Jack caught himself and started nodding sheepishly.

"Then lets ease into, sweetheart. We'll just concentrate on your pleasure for a moment, okay? We'll try to make you feel real good. You just enjoy, darling."

Jack nodded again.

"Good boy! I noticed you ogling my breasts for some time now. Go ahead and touch 'em. I always loved them having felt up. Especially by such a handsome young man."

As Alice was slowly increasing her pace, running her hand up and down Jack's shaft, he started to play with her supple globes, feeling their weight in his hand, squeezing them, playing with her nipples. His head was in a world of pleasure which was quickly increasing.

Slowly his breath became ragged. Alice knew that his climax was approaching.

"Yeah, there we go. Good boy! Do my breasts feel good? Yeah? How about my pussy? Did you like how wet Alice' pussy got for you, darling boy? Yeah? Next time you come by you can have it, sweetheart. Next time you can love me with that lovely cock of yours."

Alice sent Jack's imagination into overdrive about what he would do with her when he visited her the next time. It was enough to bring him over the edge. With sudden loud moans Jack's semen spurted out of him in long ropes. Alice kept masturbating him until no more would come out and his breath would calm down again.

Jack's eyes went wide when, after Alice was done with him, she brought her fingers to her lips and licked his semen off of them. "Mmh, so delicious!", she exclaimed in a mischievous tone, adding a wink at the end.

Jack gave Alice a grin. He took a sample of her nectar from between her pussy lips. Slurping her creamy juice off his fingers, he replied, "Delicious indeed!"

"Thanks for visiting me today, my dear. Your mother is probably wondering already where you are", Alice laughed. "Say hi to her from me. Oh, and don't forget to take some cookies back home."

"Thank you, Grandma!" Jack replied smiling.

1001words
1001words
19 Followers