All Comments on 'Not One For Weddings Ch. 09'

by FoodOfLove

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You've made me cry. Seriously. You have to make this right again. This story is simply amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Come on chris! Get off the floor and go get your man!

I was wondering when we would find out about julians family. Sucks that it had to end in a fight like this. I hope they can work it out in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I might be the only person with this thought but in a way I'm with Chris on this one... Firstly however hot dang man go find your man!! Yes Julian didn't want to share his family history but if you truly love someone like he claims you need to be open and honest with them even if it hurts. Chris has tried a few times nicely to have the sharing happen in a safe environment but jeepers ... In saying that I can't wait to see how Chris fixes this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agree

I agree and it had me in tears too.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 8 years ago
Hmmm

I'm surprised that Chris was surprised at Julian's outburst. Every time they talked about Julian's family he got tense and a little hostile, so his anger at feeling forced to share his history shouldn't have been so shocking. Also, Chris's response seems overwrought. He's more upset that Julian walked out than at what Julian told him. So he left. He was pissed. It's their first real fight, so let's see how they handle it. This end feels pumped up to make the cliffhanger seem more dramatic. Julian's response is realistic, but I hope you'll come back and explain why Chris was silent and then crumbled the way he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why is this Chris' Fault

Wow talk about misplaced anger. Julian should have been open from the beginning. If Julian had simply expressed his feeling about the past hurt he suffered like a semi adult rather then pitching a fit like a 3 year old Chris wouldn't have been so shocked. I think Julian needs to do some serious backing up and a touch of groveling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More....

Certainly hoping that there is more to come for Chris and Julian

keyhole123keyhole123about 8 years ago

Plz update this soon I'm dying to know what's happening with Chris and Jules they really need to be OK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What is going on with this story? Are you going to continue it? It's been almost a month :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love these character

I love their story and this can't end like this. Looking forward to next chapter!! You are talented!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years ago

One, I agree with Chris. Chris has every right to be frustrated that Jules isn’t sharing this very signifcant issue, it’s not just something from the past but also something current in his life. And Chris did share a very significant event in his life.

BUT how the hell did Chris not see that coming. I probably could have spelled it out, how was his a shock??

They both owe each other apologies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous