Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still had work to do before I could eat the wonderful breakfast they had arranged on the table. Time to get cracking! We didn't want breakfast to get cold, and pulling out was impossible, so I gave her another sharp spank to double her efforts.

Breakfast smelled delicious, and I was getting some tingles down below, plus I had a busy day planned, so I pushed Sam's body flat on the bed and began to hammer away at her ass with my cock. She loves it when I show hard, sincere interest in fucking her body, so she started moaning again and carrying on about what a grand time she was having.

I responded that she was BEING a grand time and I simply had to fuck her more often. I must admit she felt pretty good to my cock. Sam is not a natural at ass-fucking, but she is very well-trained. She does remember to start some special flexing of her tight little gatekeeper muscle when the end is near. That was wonderful and it hit the spot, I spent about three minutes hammering away at her ass while telling her what a great slut she was under me, getting her wound up one more time. I finally gave her my climax just the way she liked it, deep and with meaning, and a whisper in her ear of how "my good CEO kitten" deserved her creme, deep so it was dripping out her ass all day. I gave her ear a firm nip, then pushed in, held on and gave it up. That was good to almost get her off by itself. It worked for me when I tasted blood (I really nipped her ear) and flipped out. She started coming after she felt me pump the first two pulses of my climax into her ass. She loves feeling me pump my load through her gatekeeper muscle, then spurt deep inside. Her cum inspired my balls to more effort, pulling out the last drops of what they held in deep reserve, and asking for more.

Cumming until I am dry, and then cumming some more, is a special feeling, ball-clenching pleasure with more than a dash of pain.

I must say, it was a great way for both of us to work up an appetite, which we were able to satisfy right after a quick rinse in the shower; we both needed to cool off and clean up before we ate.

These really were good waffles. I wondered aloud how they got them so light and fluffy while still keeping the essential nature as waffles? They were still hot so I went through them quickly, then came the fruit salad. I saved the divine apricots for last.

Sam agreed with me and wondered about getting the recipe. Seduce a cook? Rape a computer? Steal a book? She was always thinking, her mind was where she lived. Life In LA was a video game to her, and she was into grabbing the bonus points every day.

I had to admire that sense of detachment. The bacon was great too.

-

After the last of the meal was done Sam mentioned one question Barnes asked. After he was dressed but before he left, he asked if she was she was a "Black Hat person." He was wondering because he some of her body mods were computer-like, he thought their might be a linkage. He had noticed one of her body mods was a gold USB port near her ear. It was a dummy, but there was a real mini USB port under her hair; it was wired to a removable memory chip under a fold of artificial skin.

Sam got a sincere laugh at that question, then gave him the line we agreed to.

"I financed this company with my own and borrowed funds listed in my Prospectus, you will get a copy in due time. A 'Black Hat' doesn't do that, he reaches into the internet and funds appear as needed, often compliments of folks he has worked for before; people who have not given consent. They do not have a "look," they are relentlessly unique, and never wear a black hat. You will need one occasionally, but you should never, ever, get in bed with one; 'regret' and 'rape' are not a strong enough words for what will happen. Think surgical castration without drugs. I have a handler I can use as a go-between if I need one, but I would never make direct contact, that requires a real asshole cobra trainer to keep the Black Hat from biting you on contact... it only takes an instant. Look, the trouble is that if you get close enough to contact one directly just once, he OWNS you. It is how he sees the world. It always costs much more than you expect to pay, with the bill coming when it causes the most trouble for you. Always. It is their nature because they worship at the altar of 'The Trickster Loki' and his ilk, where words are lies and they deal in the dark. You and I, we worship at the altar of the green and gold - no, not the Packers but green paper and gold coins, supported by contracts and a meeting of the minds. We can deal with each other in the sight of our altar. A black hat does not see it that way, if you need him, he owns you."

Of course that was not all true, but it was scary and sounded good. Especially to Barnes who grew up in sight of the sacred Lambeau Cathedral in Green Bay.

After my "walk through Compton" speech yesterday Barnes had to try to go around me, it is his nature. A guy like Barnes figures he can always find a way to get over on somebody if he has enough time and they both use the same rules. But somebody "tricky" won't give him the time he wants, and they play by non-rules he does not know. Sam's warning was crafted to carry a mountain of weight. He really wanted to recruit a "Black Hat" by himself, to cut me out of the loop so he could stay on top, and he felt that money and a contract was all he needed. Now he understood that was a fool's goal, because he thought in terms of contracts. But no contract could bind a spectre or a trickster or a god.

Or a devil like me.

My new problem was that this might make him wonder how I thought I could leash such a beast the way I implied yesterday; he never pictured this buttoned down lawyer training cobras.

But then, he never saw me dressed for patrol duty, with body armor, my gun and machetes.

Well, I wasn't going to tell him my secrets, about the drug empire and the hundreds of gang members and my well-armed "fight to the death - meaning YOUR death" loyal soldiers. Plus my tribe of giant indians.

One thing that was promising was that, when Sam took her pill, Barnes was very interested. Next time he would accept the pill she held out for him. I wonder what would happen after that. Oh wait, I would get the DVD after.

We finished breakfast with Sam in a cuddly, totally tame kitten mood. She gave me one of her apricots. We fed each other strawberries and the most WONDERFUL maple syrup dripped on then licked off our various private parts. Also maple-dipped bacon - it was her inspiration. She deserved extra my extra bacon, if only I had some.

We jumped into the shower again - this time for fun. I grabbed some of the fantastic maple syrup for dessert and made up some sticky nipples that she held up to have me snack on. You can guess where she returned the favor. For a topper I also drizzled maple syrup in her open-lips shut-teeth mouth then cradled her head while I ate the sweetness out of her mouth like I eat a pussy. From that special attention alone - intimate, fun and inspired loving - she fell in love with me again. I did that same in a few other spots. But doing her mouth like that blew her mind. She was beyond delighted at my attentions. She knew all guys liked sex, but I was the only guy who ever just played with her like she was a fun person and a favorite sex toy. With her messed up life it was the closest thing she knew that felt like love. She just had to do something for me, to serve me. It is the way she thinks.

I let her.

I still needed a real shower, but Sam refused to let me wash myself. I just stood in the shower while she washed me with these super soft wash-gloves and body wash that the hotel uses. Then she soaped up her body and used that to wash me again... very slowly. If I had any spunk left she would have summoned it. Finally, after I was clean as could be, she applied her tongue to delicate parts front and back. Sam has a long tongue and when I bent over it went very, very deep. Fuck it felt good, but I was so spent I did not get to 80% hard even with that. She really appreciates my attentions and she is driven by her beliefs to return the good feelings she gets from another.

-

When we left I mentioned at the front desk that they could use screen shots from the HD camera over the bed showing her second anal climax on their "members only" web site as long as the faces were cropped out or otherwise rendered unrecognizable.

Their smiles said they already knew what I was talking about, the room service crew had spread the word so the desk staff had seen my work already. Management were particularly taken with the sound effects, it seems some of the video staff were doing "unprofessional things" after they edited it thanks to the inspiration provided, but too much dynamic range was lost when viewed second generation. They asked about the "lady's body markings" which told me the front desk crew had already seen the footage at full resolution. Despite that, their facial expressions were 100% professional, a sign of true discretion.

(Well, one small girl at the desk passed me a note asking for a date with either or both of us; she held up a leash and wiggled her ears. It was very unprofessional and I said that if we did such a thing I would have to punish her first, for her insolence. I had devices. That got smiles from everybody. The girl's ears wiggled even more. Heck, I would probably have to take pictures.)

I said they did not have to worry about the woman's body markings, those who knew didn't care, and those that didn't know could never ID her. Plus, the lady often changed things. They extended their thanks.

I suppose I should mention that 49, Toad and I are stockholders in this very expensive hotel. That is why we got to use it before the soft open next month, when the unwashed and their journalists will put their grubby hands everywhere. For now, only the dining room was open to the public, and even that was to limited clientele.

-

Chapter 03. Samantha Zeek's Rough Life

Ten years ago Sam was going to college (Cal Poly) while living with her sponsor when they had a foolish spat. They argued during the car ride from San Luis Obispo to LA with her sponsor getting so upset he left Sam on the dock when he departed on a sailboat for the South Pacific. All she had was the skimpy outfit she was wearing.

At the time Sam's mother was living with a crooked California Highway Patrol cop who figured Sam could "spread her legs and help Mom with the rent" whenever he needed his jollies and Mom was unavailable. Sam was not interested in getting porked by the cycle cop, so she knocked on Marta's door.

Marta and Sam had been neighbors when Sam was a child, long before she entered Cal Poly at 16. Marta took the skinny 20-year old in to help the cook for a few hours a day. Right off Sam also got us hooked up with AOL (this was 1998) and opened a new world for Marta. Marta sent a recommendation to the Patron, who got a wire strung for the service as well as the farm's first telephones. I was 18 that summer; wee shared the same roof for about two months.

There were a lot more hours in a day than the cook needed. Sam was eager for other activities. Marta's three indians - Qwit and a married couple - were glad to help the smart skinny girl who was curious and had no innocence to her. They trained her body, sometimes for ten hours a day, at skills for both the day job and night work. All three indians used her every night - it was no hardship for any of them - and I admit I shared the pleasure of her service when I was at home and had the energy. Toad and his friends also dropped over for friendly gang-bangs that Sam loved putting out for. Marta also got in on the action, trading pussy-licking sessions with Sam on Sunday evenings. That was always a special time for us; the two of them held each other, on the sides in a 69 position, licking away while I fucked whatever holes called to me. Sam liked getting it regular from the indians a lot better than what she got from the asshole moneybags who was paying for her top-drawer education. The indians all enjoyed the teaching exercise a great deal and gave her the first cuts on her flesh - an intricate design on one hip. But even by my standards she and I were not especially close.

At the urging of Sam's mother the cop spent a little time trying to find her, but when he came across Toad's name on the title to the house he knew better than to pursue it. There were too many ways a crooked cycle-cop could die or wind up in prison - or worse. Toad was known to have a place in Mexico, and the border was easier to cross before 9-11.

When Sam's sponsor came back from his boat trip - I suspect there was a mutiny as the asshole flew back 10 weeks after he left while the boat followed almost a year later - he invoked Sam's contract and took her back to his San Luis Obispo mansion to finish her last graduate semester at Cal Poly. After that she owed his corporation the customary 7 years employment as a well-paid computer geek and part-time bed-warmer. (There were 6 or more other girls sharing the night duty, and each other at the mansion.) The education and tech toys were really what she wanted in life, as an employee Sam had access to the bleeding edge of computer tech.

The rich guy died under violent circumstances (I did not do it) three years later, he was naturally arrogant and pissed off the wrong bad hombre. Sam and the other girls in the mansion were collateral damage; that night she started with a decidedly pro-forma rape. The half-dozen attackers intended a gang-rape, but there were more women than rapists, and Sam was not the most attractive, so she suffered one quickie and that was it. A former centerfold attracted the most attention from the attackers, she was used, continually, often by two or three at a time, until they were all exhausted.

When the attackers were finished they burned the mansion down with the girls tied up in the basement. But there was a hidden underground escape tunnel they could use after the crooks left and they got loose. By then the house was in flames. Sam held up a burning beam to save some of her female lovers; she got her burn scar when one girl tripped and Sam tried to help her up. The girl was pinned by a beam, Sam lifted the burning beam while another girl kept trying to free the trapped girl but they were unsuccessful.

With the rich guy gone, professional management took over running the corporation. The corporate types did not believe "his girls" had any usable skills so they fired them. Sam's graduate degree was given no consideration. Without a bed to warm in pleading her case, Sam found herself unemployed, tainted professionally and damaged. She got by on her own, her burn was poorly treated (mainly because of her attitude and impatience) and she needed pain meds so she hustled. A year later she ran into me and we developed a chemical relationship to replace the expensive street-drug addictions she thought she needed but could not get high on.

(Street dealers sell new customers good dope to get them hooked, then give them garbage when they come back. Garbage didn't get Sam high, it always came up short.)

In consideration of past pleasures, and at Marta's expressed wish, I first enrolled Sam into a pricey coma-based detox treatment. While she was under I visited every day I was in town, checking on her condition. Then in consideration of my own and her more primal wishes I spent a week in bed with her. I got her rehooked on my loving hard flesh and the new drug, pink. The pink was a mutual decision, she knew what it meant and was pleased to accept the leash. I knew it was good to have friends with skills that I could trust.

I am a selfish greedy bastard, but that was not the point here. Even clean after a month-long coma, Sam and I both knew she was going to get hooked on something, it had become part of her lifestyle since a burning building fell on her, when she saw and smelled some of her favorite pussy-licking friends cook. Those memories stay with you.

So once she was clean I suggested a better choice. Why not something safe and pure from me instead of poison cut with filth peddled by uncaring street-scum and assorted losers? If I and some indian friends had to bed her for a week to get her started right, it was no hardship for either side. I shared her with selected indians and she was delighted. The pill made sex better. As an ethical thing (I do have a code) I never took her money, and she was glad to help me as a computer geek whenever I needed. With the pink as a constant in her life, she could stand on her own, independent. Plus, unlike everything else she took, my pink actually made her feel good all day. The drug allowed her to function and excel while buzzed. So in her own mind she was well and doing what she wanted. She had other bad habits (like periodically telling her boss off using really bad words) that kept her in marginal employment despite her skills. But when she was on her own, online, that was okay with her.

Six months later she took her revenge on the corporate assholes who fired her. She set up a cascading crash of the company's computer systems, so it looked like every decision the managers made to address the problems cause more problems. All the crashes were targeted on the specific individuals who made the decision to fire her. Careers were trashed.

Because they dismissed her computer skills, they never considered that it was Sam's work. She was fine with that, life was a video game and she just scored more points.

-

Chapter 04. Giving Sam the Company Sam Needs

Sam and I spent the rest of the day setting her up in her new CEO life. Spending time with her built her appreciation for me, plus I had a front row seat for her decisions, to keep her on track. Honestly I was not 100% sure of her when the day started, it had been awhile since we last worked together. But in the end, after the last shower with benefits, we were both happy, so it paid off.

Yesterday, before going to the law office, she arranged short-term coverage for the on-site tech support, using some of the better folks she knew from the previous firm who knew the system and she could trust to actually take care of things. She would have to recruit more, but for now she had the next 48 hours covered with about 8 good people who were happy to work for a merit-based firm, instead of one where the comedians took working hours until something better came along.

Before staying at the hotel last night Sam was sleeping on a mattress in a hacker co-op, a crash-pad in a 3-bedroom house with 20 nerds and no internal doors. Nobody had a room, each had their computer, a bedroll and a box for stuff. The AC droned ineffectively 24/7, but sleep - which was usually in the heat of the day - was difficult. She slept nude and naturally was tempting to the nerds who drank caffeine, watched porn and played video games constantly until they fell over.

Nerds succumbed to temptation. Almost every day she found herself waking in the middle of her sleep when some skinny nob was halfway through using her naked body for quick release so he could get some sleep after the climax endorphins flooded his over-caffeinated body. Mother Nature made sure the guys got sleep. She always slept naked because of the heat, and because it would happen and the alternative was having the nerd klutz rip her panties.

The good news was nerds would not stick their fun prong into a sloppy hole, so even with all the guys around one rape per sleep was the usual limit. Since Sam was the only female regular in the place she usually responded with a dirty look and tried to jill herself back to sleep herself before the guy finished his quick-as-a-bunny fucking business.

The bastards never did it for her, and she frequently broadcast the inadequacy to everybody in earshot while she took care of business and finished what they started. Usually several nobs watched her while jerking themselves, but she never minded that. Plus it was not like she could avoid it, even the bathrooms had no doors, and she really lived on the house's stolen ultra-fast internet connection.