Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They did not call what they did to her rape because that was too much hassle for no real good; she accepted the male biological drive as part of her basic lifestyle, like the lack of proper AC. It was a regression to pre-historic times caused by poverty. At least the nerds were quick and didn't hurt. Plus she appreciated being the only girl most of them ever knew.

The occupants of the co-op were not really friends but when you were living on an expensive stolen internet connection you lived by different rules. A week after any such encounter she might have a need to steal the rapist-nerd's code-work or his games or his car. If the car broke down on the Gardena freeway at rush hour they were both out of luck.

Her regular wheels was a really old Vespa that pleaded "kill me" every time she started it. It topped out at about 50 MPH so driving on expressways were kind of a double-dare thing - she made great time buzzing by stopped cars when the expressways were more like parking lots - as long as nobody opened a door suddenly - but when they were moving she was risking her butt. The poor thing kept starting, it was its nature and its fate. The Vespa would never be stolen, if she left it someplace LAPD would track her down (recall: cop boyfriend for her mom, who was the registered owner) and give it back, charging Sam more than it was worth for the tow. It was just lucky that way.

Everything she wore yesterday she purchased using cash I gave her. She wondered if the car she "borrowed" made it back to the co-op and the car's owner, whoever that was. She left the car on the street near the Blank hotel. The only spot was in a no-parking zone so she was sure it would be cared for and the owner notified. Eventually.

Now she had $100,000 plus interest (more every day) in the bank. Even if life was a video game the shock of that much money was dangerous so I had to help her with it. Lunch would be on her dime.

(Yes, I also had bucks in the bank, my share of the contracts was 20% bigger than hers. But to be honest, she did not care about such things, because her life was a video game - she played the deluxe "LA with feelings" edition.)

Our first stop when we left the Blank was a location for both her home and office. I helped her pick an office suite at the same industrial complex as the Batcave - she might as well be close and it was a good secure central location with real AC. The upper-floor suite we chose was laid out so she could live there, which was likely given the hours she and her hand-picked gaggle of minions would work. Her door had a lock, not that it really mattered to her hacker-folk. There was also a large crash room with a shower for her minions. People would effectively live there, daily showers would be required. There were a few extra rooms for storage, and the suite could expand next door. She checked a junction box with her laptop, the connection was fast enough plus she could hack into the security cameras; heck, the landlord might become a client.

She spent a half hour ordering furniture for the suite, they had a service and the lease rates were good, especially since we did not know how long she would be here. After all I employed Sam so I could steal $50 million from the law firm as soon as I could. The computer security firm might get caught in the blowback. Plus I still had to pick a fall guy, and how I was going to do it.

Since she was near the Batcave I also gave her the number of my indian (Brisk) who was housed there. His crib was about 100 yards away.

"One of Marta's wonderful sexy indians!" she said with a smile. She had a LOT of good memories. "Can I call if I need... well... special nighttime help?"

I should have expected that. "Yes - but try to limit that. You don't know him, he is younger but he can help with security... like a nerd rebellion. But keep in mind, a decade ago they were Marta's indians, now they belong to me. His job is to be at my service 24/7, and these folks get rotated in and out. He is not your nightly bedroom service."

Samantha was suddenly very happy with one of the extra features in her new home. As CEO she made an executive decision and ordered herself a bigger bed.

I did have two firm rules: 1) nobody from the law firm was to know the location of her office, and 2) she would NEVER try to find where ANY indian lived. That included Brisk, he had standing permission to kill any nerd he caught. He also knew all the camera blind spots. She was okay with those rules.

-

Next we set out to buy her clothes, she had to shop like she had money, but do it quickly. No surprise, she knew a place. Here is where the bonus maple syrup-flavored attitude adjustment in the shower paid off, she did what I said on time and was okay with it. Her objective was to impress both the lawyers and the geeks who worked for her. That required a fine-tuned style. The geeks were more important, she had to look sharp but unattainable, so they would work late just to get another look at her in her soft PJs. (She planned to do a evening walk-through in a soft onesie-type with bunny-slippers after hours to inspire the troops to stay extra hours.) Shopping with a woman usually took too much time, but I have to admit Sam worked fast and pulled it off, getting her first week's worth of threads in less than two hours.

We saved time because she did not need frilly underwear - since she was a teenager she went commando down below. Bras were a different subject, each one took real time but for now she could make do with the tried and true inventory she had.

-

After getting her new clothes we went to the crashpad/hacker co-op and got her stuff - three backpacks, including one that was filled to the brim with sex toys, plus her desktop computer. That was a liquid-cooled monster she built. The power supply alone weighed 50 pounds. I loaded that monster first, it was heavy and awkward so I heated up. I was hot enough that I pulled off my shirt.

When we walked back in, one of the nerds from the skinny, pale-skinned herd worked up the guts to insist to me, in his high-strung voice, that the house was a "No Weapons Zone." I was wearing my Glock 20 in a shoulder rig for all to see, over a muscle tee. I gave him a look and he scurried off to find the "CPU of the House" who seemed to be drunk and sleeping.

I got more stuff loaded in the truck before the "dreaded CPU" was roused from his stupor. He may also have beat the nerd on general principles - he had my permission.

The bruised nerd returned followed by this large, overweight troll who seemed to have inherited the house. He was sort of a overweight bearded Cyber-Fagin, Cali-style, wearing a faded rock t-shirt (Kinks + Blondie '76, he looked like he was there) and ripped surf shorts. He took one look at me, my muscles were pumped from hefting the damn big computer, and put his hands up in the classic "don't want no trouble here" position.

"Chief, are you taking the girl? That's cool, whatever you like. Maybe there are some things the others have borrowed from her, you can go through their stuff if you want." I shifted to look at the guy who complained. Troll took the hint. "Okay Wiretop, you are expelled for 5 days. How dare you bother the Chief here? Pack up!"

The herd of pale-skinned nerds complained. First they whined about how the house was a "No Weapon Zone."

The Boss answered. "That rule applies to nobs, not a Chief like this who knows one end of a gun from the other, and was only likely to shoot his cannon... damn me, that is a big gun... at what he was aiming for. If this fine gentleman came in with a mini-gun and a naked bat'leth it is fine with me. But you nobs? I hear how you talk smack when you are gaming. If I let you have real weapons, like real butter knives, I'd have to clean up a lot of blood around here."

Okay, I admit to being the only one in the room who didn't know what a "bat'leth" was, and why it being naked had to be mentioned. I don't speak Klingon. They all did. Sam giggled at my expression when she showed me a picture of the weapon on the computer later. Think of the bastard child of a quarter-staff and a sword, with lots of extra sharps added.

Next they complained that I was taking the only woman, and she might not be willing.

On cue Sam said "oh, help me, save me from a fate worse than... oh, like... getting fucked every single day by bunny-quick nobs who can't get me off."

Then she introduced me to the herd. "This is my white knight, finally come to save my ass so he can violate it properly and repeatedly to our MUTUAL satisfaction! Look, at least one of you weenies rape me every day, but you bastards always leave me hanging! ALWAYS! He finishes the job... fuck me, he finishes the job so good... it is called satisfaction. I want it. I pleaded with him not to seek proper vengeance on your worthless bodies... because of all the blood you understand. You all have seen me naked. Tonight, I want each of you to imagine what you want to do to me, all of it... pretend your dicks are longer and last a lot longer. Then imagine that this, my yummy white knight hero is going to do all of that to my tender body, and a lot more, real... nice... and regular... all night. Plus his... Lance... I blush at the thought... it is SO impressive." She switched to a dramatic tone. "Ohhhh MY... the image of what awaits my tender parts almost got me off! Plus, sometimes he brings his handsome, tall friends to enjoy me as well. Men and... women... women with TOYS. OH! The things we do then! I actually had one of the young girls yesterday afternoon... she had dark skin... and was very very willing... OH FUCK it was hot in that shower... both times, before and after we made sweet hot love!" There was a collective groan, including the old guy. "There, you can all pull your dinkies for a month with that!"

As we were leaving the Boss asked the herd what they proposed he do about it even if I was kidnapping her. "Should we call the cops?" he asked, looking at their high-end computers (all sans sales receipts) and unauthorized network connections. "Maybe somebody wants to get pistol-whipped and shot. Did you see that silencer?" He got no suggestions. Then he shut them up by asking if there was anyone else who wanted a time-out like Wiretop.

As we pulled away Sam explained that the guys paid a measly rent each day, but she stayed for free because she was a woman, "a type uncommon in those parts, and nice to look at." With the blind eye of the "Boss" on their activities the guys in turn took certain advantages of her, like the daily "nerd rapes" which she considered a bother instead of a real problem. Sometimes they shared a shower, or gave her candy in exchange for a special treat, that type of thing. Honestly, because of the pink, she really needed a little stimulation every day and timed her pink accordingly. As far as STDs, those guys were safe as virgins, because they were not getting it from anyone else.

She would get her Vespa later, she had told the Boss so it was no problem, and it would be safe; it would not "run off" someplace.

She also told somebody where his car (a old Pinto) was, near the Blank hotel - or wherever the cops towed cars from near there. He had not noticed it was missing, he was probably a New Yorker or something.

As we left Sam picked two of the nerds out of the quivering herd to get her business cards (just a web address in elite nerd-code and one of her tats). She told them she would see them tomorrow, for a lunch meeting at 3 in the afternoon at the Moon-ROM cafe.

One of the guys was "Calico," a redhead who was her most frequent rapist in terms of rape incidents, but she refused to be upset with him. "It is a basic human need, and in the co-op we are a society with our own rules. I might hire him because he is a good hacker with good habits, mostly, but like all employees he has issues. Plus," she tapped my shoulder rig, "I think I can consider him as 'scared docile' for now, all I have to do is threaten to tell you about what he did to me and how many times. Also, he will shit his shorts the first time he sees any indian enter my bedroom shirtless, and will warn off the others."

All of the Indians are big, my mother was 6 feet tall and her sister Marta is taller. Brisk is about 6 feet 5 and 220 pounds of lean, tanned muscle, bred for mountain climbing.

Since the nerds believed I was now with Sam they gave up their hopes for her body, but with money they could eat, so the pair agreed to the meet. The location was in skateboard range of where food carts gathered.

In the truck I put my shirt back on. The AC was essential on a day like today.

-

Speaking of which, it was time for us to eat. Sam liked food carts, and that worked for me since they offered both speed and selection. She directed me to the "New Delhi In I" food cart for herself and got something veggie that smelled like... well, let's just say I would not let her eat it in the Chevy. As soon as I got a whiff I ordered her out. I grabbed some pizza slices for myself at a place nearby - they would not let her in with her food.

We talked while sitting at a lunch table outside, in the shade, eating like regular folks. Sam was thrilled with our progress and how I was supporting her. I pointed out I was getting paid, but she said she knew it was more than that. She knew she was smart and had a great set of skills. But more than that she said I was trusting her and her judgement and that meant the world to her. Plus, my time and attention were priceless.

I pointed out that the trust came with an invisible leash of chemical addiction, but she said that no drug pusher ever trusted an addicted woman's judgement like I did, so that was incidental. It got us both wondering why. We agreed it wasn't just sex, except she said, "still, we should probably keep the sex going... just to make sure. Okay?"

I didn't argue with my CEO/pink kitty. But after what she was eating I declined to kiss her.

-

Next we had to get her some new wheels, it took less time than the threads. She picked a mid-sized Ford Sport Trac 4-door pickup off the lot. We took more time when we dropped it off with my boys who would test it, tune it, then attach some style panels and mix up some custom paint to sharpen the look. They would also install a secure hard tonneau plus secure storage space for the box. We decided on a basic template for the paint, they would change one set of easy-to-change panels every week or so to keep it interesting. In LA, the significance of wheels could not be overstated, and she picked a hi-tech look instead of muscle.

In the meantime my guys gave her a loaner, a Dodge Magnum wagon with the big 6 and very few miles - and a question about the title. That generation the Chrysler 300, Charger and Magnum all used the same "platform." So the 49 Midnight Auto Car Shop class redid the wagon with a Charger front sheet metal and wooden panels. It caught the eye with geeks, car buffs and the beach crowd. Sam decided to keep it as the company car so she made arrangements for a title, there were questions because of how the car was acquired. Both vehicles were outfitted with trackers, wi-fi, and their own phones.

It was 8 in the evening when we were done and (after some fast deliveries) she had her new work-home set up for the night.

Sam wanted me to spend some more time "breaking in the new digs" and making her feel so good, but I had to get to work. She negotiated me into a quickie in the shower, it was not my favorite idea but I could not really say no, I had to agree she had been "a very good kitty" all day and I knew she had needs. Plus, she did not smell of the Indian food any more.

In the shower she favored me with an especially good rimming so it turned into something longer when I worked her pussy first from behind and then from the front while she had a very good time writhing on the floor. I did what I had to do to make her happy and I felt pretty good making her smile too. She got some bruises - that happens in a shower, but she was far from caring about that.

She really liked going to bed with pink, a pussy full of cum, and fresh memories of my kisses. To celebrate her new digs she turned the AC to 65 and put on her pink onesie footsie PJ.

She wanted me to stay the night, even if she knew it was not going to happen. "I never get the good ones to cuddle overnight," she said with a pout.

"You know full well that I am not a 'good one' by any measure. You have to pick your guys with more care. I picked you because of your brain, and you abilities, plus I needed a smart CEO at the head of our little company. Feel good about that."

"I do... I really value the trust you have in me. But I know the other is nice too. If you stay I will eat you up... starting from the bottom."

She made a very naughty and hard to resist face, with the tongue wiggling indecently. It is a very long and wonderful tongue. I did not have to imagine, I just had to call up recent memories. I admit I was tempted, but it was not my style.

"You know I am out of stuff for you, right? My balls are on empty. Also, nobody gets the good late-night cuddles from me on a regular basis, so count yourself lucky you don't find out the hard way. If you want that find yourself a good guy, not a lawyer or a drug seller or a gang leader or a criminal. Okay?"

"Where is the fun in that? You know I had my fill of corporate... stuff. Okay, that is good advice. Maybe... hell, we know I won't do that, bland is not in me. So I'll try... Andes Indian! Good night boss. Good night lover. Good night connection."

"No indian tonight, I count on you and you already had me."

"Okay."

I gave her a last kiss and then was out of there. Her body language was very seductive when she turned it on bright pink, she almost talked me into staying.

-

While Sam slept I had to do some real work for our little computer security firm. My next job for her was a set of suggestions for physical security of the law firm. I went to the law office to work. There I called up from a set of plans for the lot.

The partners would turn all the suggestions down based on the costs, which after all came out the partner's pockets. But something told me that future events - a ill wind from the South - would make Sam a prophet, bringing the partners further under her sway and freeing her future budget.

I predicted this would come thanks to a very young-looking female from Mexico with some time to kill... and some plastique to really murder the hell out of it. But I had to stay ahead of events so Sam had to get turned down before the Mexican killer lit her fuse.

It was best that Sam did not know those details. She would just suffer the praise and awe of Barnes and the other penny-pinching fools when the fireworks happened sending some of their own number to their eternal reward by surprise.

-

Chapter 05. Wiggling Giggling Moaning Naked Women

Thursday 8 PM to Friday 9 AM

After leaving Sam I drove to work and was in my office for the next 12 hours, half the time doing the water rights brief, which was my job after all, and half the time outlining the security report Sam was going to present to the partners like it was her own.

The first time I called for a service girl Li showed up all excited. Naturally she got naked right away. I didn't want sex (really, after 6 times in the last 24 hours, I was still dry) but I wanted relaxing company. It was 12:01 Friday morning so I was her first customer this shift.

Besides her gratitude for what I did to Larry, getting the other two senior partners fired made the office building a much nicer place for her and all the other girls to work; morale was up 100%. Then she had heard from Resha that there was a WOMAN with an office in the building, a white girl with Hindu practices and a very tatted up body. Furthermore, and even harder to believe, this woman licked hard-working girls after served them fantastic booze and considered that pleasure service was a two-way street! Resha took a shower with the woman, serviced her with a sincere smile, and then the miracle took place: the woman served Resha scotch with her own hands before going to her knees to deliver Resha's body to divine pleasure with her long tongue! She was amazing, Resha actually got off more than Sam had. She entered a state of Nirvanna! They ended with another shower that was very playful, a genuine pleasure like the end of a great date. Resha actually forgot she was at work, she said it was her best hour EVER, like in her whole life.