Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was depressing so I changed the conversation. I let her tell me about all the things she was doing. Mark's wife Maria, Marta and Gracie seemed to be getting along super, they went out about three times a week (movies, theater, charity dinners, etc.) and that required a lot of shopping. But it wasn't LA shopping, so while it was good, it was not great.

Marta spoke some Portuguese that she learned from her mother, who was taken by the tribe as an orphan from a logging camp in Brazil. When Maria heard that she cried tears of joy, it changed her whole attitude about this forced "vacation."

(Mark was still at sea waiting out the cops on his wife's boat, there was no sense getting trapped in the case that the cops felt was a win for their team. Too many of his old FBI friends still had it in for him and they could entangle him in all kinds of legal ropes. They were likely to get him into custody for at least a short time, and any confinement could be very bad for Mark's health.)

I told her a bit about my boardroom victory. I did not share about being a lawyer, I just said it was corporate stuff, but was a big deal for me. She tried to reconcile "corporate stuff" with me as "Batman" who prowled abandoned buildings, stepping into gang-rape parties and hacking up drugged-out gang-bangers on a Friday night. She remembered our first talk, where she was bound between chopped-off body parts as she tried to entice me with her fantastic body even if we both knew I was trying to decide about the "dead or alive" thing for her.

I reminded her that Bruce Wayne was a millionaire rich guy, but she pointed out that was a comic book and Batman was not a "walking talking crime scene." In fact he had friends on the force, and that big-ass searchlight they used to call him.

Did LAPD have a searchlight to call me? No. In fact I was sure we both preferred it if thay did not know I existed.

I changed the subject again when I said I was just a complex guy and explaining was not going to do it. She would have to be here, "to see my world and see my people in it."

That started her on another "miss you" crying jag, plus I seemed to get something in my eye, so it was a good thing I had pulled over for this call.

Wait, had I said "see my people?" That was the trigger, when the idea of crowd-sourcing my Darnel problem hit me like a bolt out of the blue.

I gave her credit for the inspiration and said I needed to get started on it right away. She could hear the surge of excitement in my voice. She was confused about what she said, but if I was that excited it had to be a good thing and so she told me to "go for it" so I could bring her sweet fuckable bottom back to LA sooner for more sweet bondage rape and abuse by my cock. Plus the better shopping when I was busy. We ended on a positive note, it was so good that Marta called me later to thank me. Marta caught me before I left Sam's and naturally they had to talk for half an hour while I cooled my heels. Marta and Sam had exchanged pussy lickings in the past, and the action was very much mutually enjoyable. Marta does not forget such things.

I did not talk to Gracie about sex, she had Corum and two or more other handsome indians in the house, plus I knew she had been with Maria, and Marta was always interested. Also, if I raised the subject with her she might ask about me, and I did not want to get into that. I had enjoyed a lot of different pussies since she left. The funny thing was, I also did not want to lie to her about who I had sex with. That was another first I didn't need.

Next I called Q-Ball, to explain my idea of crowd sourcing and get the Ball rolling. He caught the excitement and said he would email his ideas to me within 10 hours. With that in motion I continued on to Sam's office. I was in a better mood, but I was running on fumes; even I need sleep sometimes. Right now I had been going for roughly 28 hours. I had not eaten much either.

When I got there Sam and I talked briefly about the security plan, but I was tired so basically I gave her a thumb drive. She noticed I was tired and suggested that I sleep there in her new bed. It was very comfortable. There might even be endorphins available for somebody. Perhaps she could help me sleep? How about the "natural" way she had helped so many nerds in her crash pad? She was more than willing.

I knew that song, it was nice but was not what I needed to stay razor sharp.

Also, I didn't like to think about those crash-pad incidents. On one hand, I knew that the nerds formed an isolated society which set their own rules; Sam had bought into that and accepted it which I really thought was great. I am okay with groups forming societies as long as they don't try to impose their values on others. In that society she slept naked and got "screwed without a choice" giving her a pussy full of cum to go with the pink pills - it made things better for her. But on the other hand, part of me wanted to send my boys in, to scoop up all the nerds so I could rape and kill each of the bastards real ugly. I don't swing that way, but I felt like making an exception under "wet work is work" rule.

Instead of sharing these disturbing thoughts I told Sam that unlike her nerd herd I was not over-caffeinated, plus I had my own bed nearby.

I did the compromise thing with Sam. She had her meeting with her prospective employees from the crash pad in a few hours. I would sleep "nearby" (at the Batcave - she just knew it was close) and we could do both business and pleasure together after both of us individually were done. It was a better plan.

In the meantime, she had an hour or two before her meeting so she would take my security outline and start her Power-Point for the stupid lawyers to turn down and be sorry about later.

She was not sure about that last part, but I said she had to trust me, because "an ill wind was coming from the South."

-

The Batcave was an apartment that was not shown on the blueprints of the office/parking building next door to Sam's building. Toad had the building constructed using a Mexican labor force, he arranged some late night visits to the houses of labor union leaders so they supported his waiver. There were some Easter Eggs that did not make the official plans. It was intended to be a fortress in case Toad went to war with LAPD or the mob, who would get the official plans and set themselves up for very bad things. But that never happened.

I got five hours of solid sleep in my own bed there, so I was good for 20 to 30 hours.

I dreamed of Gracie and I, both wearing Batman costumes, but only from the shoulders up and the knees down. Very drafty, but the outfits had their benefits. The Crown Vic morphed into a Batmobile (TV-series version, which was based on a Ford/Lincoln car) with a bondage bed in the trunk, and Sam did the Alfred role perfectly while a line of nerds fucked her from behind - at her request, but off the clock. Darnel and the late Larry were the villains trying to steal the LA water rights like in that Roman Polanski movie. It was a very vivid dream. I should write for Hollywood.

My takeaway for the dream? I really did want Gracie back.

When I woke up I called Sam. She was still an hour out (LA Friday afternoon traffic) so I had time to feed myself. I was in a much more organized mood when I got to her place.

I insisted on business before pleasure. She led off with a status report. After losing their biggest contract her previous firm had laid off a busload of good folks, so she was able to hire the ones she wanted at bargain rates. (Yes, she hacked their system for contact information, she said it was so easy it did not count as a hack.) Most of the folks they kept were people she didn't want, but there were three exceptions she might go after. For now we were on a makeshift schedule for manning the law firm, but we would get a steady schedule up next week. That all looked good, we were going to provide more and better coverage, and charge more accordingly, with lower costs to us because the overhead and labor costs were less. All our hires would sign a NDA and a non-compete, so if they quit we could hunt them down.

"We all had non-competes with the old firm, but they could not enforce them when they fired us. I can put a real bite in them." Sam said.

I had hired a smart woman. Plus, unlike the old computer support firm, I had legal and real muscle to back up the non-competes.

Our next topic was new clients. We were on-site at the law firm, but she wanted to do some off-site overview clients, because our business plan called for excess capacity here at her office. She outlined what she wanted to do and I approved it. This was all her idea, and it was a good one. I just cautioned her that we might have to pull the plug anytime in the first half of next year, so she had to keep of location and our people secure. This was news to her, although she knew I always had my own motive in getting her up and running so fast. None of her people had a long-term mindset. Including her.

She said she had hired Calico and Bumber, the two guys from the co-op. I was concerned about Calico taking physical freedoms. She countered by saying that US society had a false dichotomy for what was really the continuum of consent. She never invited anybody to "take her sexually," because if she had it would have implied some attraction lasting longer than the seven minutes SHE needed, thereby reducing her options. But she and the guys all knew exactly what would happen while she was sleeping with her fantastic body spread out naked like that in front of those nerds, she had basic needs too so she did not really have a problem with what they did. It was raw physical needs meshing in action but without any emotion because nobody was interested in that. (Well, they always ran short, but nothing could change that.) Emotion just confused things with guys, moreso with nerds.

She anticipated my next comment. "If he is a problem here I will make him very sorry, you can be sure of that... I know this drug dealer with muscle and a bad attitude... but for now, having Calico sane works for me. He is sharp. Almost Elite."

Well, she had to work with him. I just suggested that his margin with me was a little thinner than most, "And I knew a guy who was a lot worse than a drug dealer."

She would warn him to take care.

Next we went over the security proposal for the law firm. She had done great work, but she had the feeling it would not pass. She knew I was being a little strange about making an effort the lawyers were going to turn down, but I said she needed to trust me on this, it would "elevate" her to "seer" status. I also made it clear that she needed to tie it to the next contract, dropping it at the last minute with a price boost. I did not give her any specifics, but I said that making a strong push now would make her seem more valuable in the future. We finished up some of the fine points - I had a very specific layout planned for the cameras - then she closed the folder.

"Okay, the work is done. Now is it playtime? Please boss? Be the first in my new bed?" she asked. I had an idea about that. A up-front investment of time in Sam's emotions would pay off, and I had some time, so I decided to make the investment.

"Sam, I know what you want, but I had an idea about something we could do now to stretch the night out. How would you like to go on a date? An overnight date?"

-