Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bonus was that all this took place while Resha was ON THE CLOCK! That bolt of truth struck her as she walked past this very office!

How could such a thing happen to a little black mouth-whore on probation at the very bottom of the whore roster at Huttle, Shunt, Barnes and White Male Privileged Associates?

Li and Resha agreed I was to blame, but they had not said anything about Sam to the others yet. Still, everybody in her department was going crazy trying to learn more about sightings of a woman in the building - on the second floor. Except for staff, women - even wives - were normally allowed only on the first floor where there are meeting rooms and the top floor where the executive suites are located. Even the wife of David Barnes had to have an escort when she entered the building.

Li was on her knees with my pants open and my tender parts in her hands when she asked, "So what is the story boss?" You might say she had me by the short hairs, except I am shaved down there.

I disavowed any knowledge of what might or might not happen, I gruffly insisted it had to be that way. I had to keep things clear, Li was my spy, not the other way around.

Li extracted the truth out of me when she applied the pleasant type of torture - licking my balls with just the right touch. She is really very good.

Since I was going to tell the story I lost my shirts then had her get up and settle in my arms for a cuddle with extras instead of the usual BJ. It was so nice to have her warm naked body in my arms, wiggling with pleasure. She thoughtfully left my pants and shorts down around my ankles as she sat crosswise on my lap.

Under great pleasure and kisses I was forced to admit that yes, the firm fired their old security guys as part of the foolish business that got Larry killed by his wife (she did not know that part) and got CTO Chet plus Larry's second relative fired. (She did not know about the "relative" parts either.) I said that the partners had talked to me about the CTO job. (There were a betting pools going that said I would take it.) Instead I suggested a new computer tech support firm, which was made up of more skilled folks from the old firm under new "more security-minded" female management.

"Ah so, the plot thickens. A female management. Have you..."

I admitted I had known her for years. A decade.

"Not what I asked," Li said.

"I will exercise my fifth amendment rights on that," I replied like a lawyer.

"I know a yes when I hear one," she said with a smile.

I continued. They were already hired and were staffing the place with old familiar faces - people who knew things - so nobody noticed the change. I stressed that the arrangement was temporary - a 30 day contract - and that I did not know Sam's intentions for future visits by the girls, or more importantly what the partners might do. "They could cut her off completely, you girls were hired to service stuck-up male lawyers who, as you know, are assholes. Doing girls might spoil you. Getting done by an office holder is a great sin."

She agreed with that, "present company excepted. You always make me feel good. Always!"

I stressed that for now it was probably better that Sam's special view of service was not shared with any lawyers or any other girls.

Li asked if she could wager in the betting pool about me taking the CTO job - the betting deadline was Monday. Odds were 2-to-1 I would take it. I said that would be unfair to bet against the other working girls. But if the associates had a pool (they did), then it was okay as long as she did not get greedy. "I guess $500 is okay, $2,000 is too much."

She said she would do $1,000 - as a chinese girl everybody knew she could not help herself - and give $500 to Resha to bet, because she was a bad influence. After that I stopped the conversation with some serious kissing. We rarely do that, but since she had not serviced anyone else and we both wanted it, we made out like lovers to our heart's content. Li loves, and greatly appreciates, my kisses. Between kisses I explained about my empty balls. Sam drained my last before noon, then drained what I built up after 7 in the evening. It was not yet midnight so there was really nothing much to work with.

Li was an expert, she said she could manage to suck a climax out of my balls by using unfair, professional, make-a-guy-crazy tricks. But I said that maybe next time she could try. Then I went back to trying to tickle her tonsils. She said she would spread the word starting next week - after the bets settled - and admitted the news about Sam sounded too good to last.

As she sat on my lap she agreed that kisses and hands were good for both of us. Still, she wanted to share a snowball. That act means so much to Li, it makes her feel totally validated and worthwhile when I do it, it makes her day.

To Marta and the indians who taught me sex, a snowball was just good manners.

"Hands and kisses are better for me than you, I think," she said between kisses, as she felt my fingers move down her body to her happy spots. She really wanted that snowball.

"No snow today, we will tough it out," I said as my finger tip danced along her pussy. She got happy so quick and easy, we were both amazed at how good I was at pleasing her completely with my fingers. I loved kissing her when her tiny naked body strained in my grasp, wiggling and giggling because of how my fingers summoned a climax from her. I had to lock her in a kiss to keep her from yelling out when I touched her just so at the right moment. She kicked her little legs like crazy at release. That was how we filled the rest of our extended coffee break. She was delighted and exhausted when we ended the session.

I had two more coffee breaks during the 12-hour stint, a second one with Li where I paid a lot of attention to her tasty little titties and a third with Resha. In both cases I did not want sex, I just wanted to relax while I put my hands and lips on their delightful - and delight-able - bare bodies, to pleasure them for mutual enjoyment during their long shift.

For Li's second visit I had her straddle my legs while I sat in my chair, putting her nipples in a perfect position for tongue, lips and teeth to have their way with the nubbins. My fingers worked in her holes, front and back, finger fucking to beat the band. Again she had a very good time.

I may be a very bad person, a greedy person. I am a big strong guy compared to these short, underfed, skinny ladies. I do like sex with them. But I have to say, when I am sexed out (as I was), then taking an extended break holding one of the wiggling, giggling, moaning naked women tight in my arms, bringing them to the throes of a climax with a finger or three, is about the greatest pleasure I can grab for myself. Li and Resha both gave good giggles with wiggles, and that beats anything anyone can do with an exhausted cock.

Resha had always been wary about talking to me about "office things" especially during her office visits. Also, she did not like to depart from the usual "my cock-her mouth" routine of coffee breaks. Lawyers are, by nature, tricky bastards and she did not yet trust that she would not get in trouble. Most of the guys I work with are not above pretending to be friends with somebody, just to get some information or leverage. She just knew that I was different (I was worse), but trust still did not come easy for the firm's only black-skinned employee.

I was determined to win Resha's trust as the first step in recruiting her as a spy for me. Since she got on so well with Sam, I would use that.

It took some persuading, but once Resha was naked, on my lap being fingered to pleasant distraction, I mentioned a detail about Sam's body modifications. Then I mentioned a tattoo on her labia. It was a shock to her, Resha realized that I might know a good deal more about her new BNF (Best Naked Friend), as if I had actually done things to her naked! Were they disgusting things? I explained that Resha and I had both showered with the same lady in a 24-hour period, and probably had fingers in the same places. Resha was amazed. Then I told her how Sam and I had history, a decade's worth with "mutual naked play and excitement" along the way, and that after my third shower with her today I put Sam to bed in her new bed before coming to work. But Resha was not to tell anybody. (I was testing to see if any would come back to me from Li.)

Resha tried to jump off my lap, insisting that she had to kiss my feet, it was a matter of faith. I had heard that story from both Sam and Li. Well, far be it from me to interfere with somebody's deepest beliefs. I said that I would help, I grabbed Resha by the ankles, picked her up. (Both of these girls are really skin and bones, Li is well under 90 pounds and Resha is under 110.) Once I was holding her like that, upside down by the ankles, I said we could do it that way, then carefully lowered her head to my feet. Resha did not know whether to laugh from excitement or scream with terror. She did a little of both, it was very entertaining. It was late enough that nobody came to her rescue.

When she was done with her foot kissing - very sincere I must admit - I lifted her up, spread her legs, and found myself face-to-face with something else that needed a kiss - a set of lips. Two sets actually, inner and outer, major and minor, whatever. I planted my mouth on the front of her puss and used my tongue to activate her sound effects. She screamed and giggled, it is a good thing our office are very soundproofed. For the next few minutes Resha was was impressed all kinds of ways.

When we settled down with her in my lap again her pussy was much, much wetter and she was super turned on; a show of great strength, done with the right attitude, has that effect on tiny girls. Delightful.

With a running start I put my fingers in her slit and did my thing. It was quick, she got off in no time but was able to hold it in. Still, her look of surprise and wonder as I took her was priceless.

After we were over that hump of Resha's first finger-driven climax she was in a more playful mood. I was able to tickle her fancy very successfully. She had been on duty, servicing several guys with her smile, so she would not let me kiss her mouth. Instead she gave me a love bite on the neck to stifle the sound of her second climax. This was a biggie, she trashed and wiggled very violently in my arms. When we were done she said she was sorry to mark me but I said I would treasure it, and give her double kisses next time. She believed me and had to touch herself to make sure it was still real. I touched her again, just to help. One touch was not enough. Things progressed from there and I wound up with a second love bite to stifle the sound she was making. She was quite exhausted when we were done with that business.

This is the way to recruit a spy.

Still, she was skittish and did not want to talk too much office stuff in my office. So I suggested I could save her a cab ride home when her shift was up. I could leave when she was ready, we should meet at the bus stop on the street outside the parking lot. Her eyes lit up at the consideration I gave her. She had never known the like.

She told me later that when she left she was sure I would take her someplace and fuck her, whether she was willing or not. She firmly believed than men were not nice to her without a reason. She decided she would fight it, but eventually would give in.

-

Chapter 06. Recruiting A Spy

Friday May 23

9:00 AM to 11:00 AM

As soon as Resha got in my truck she gave one sniff and accused me of eating food from the "New Delhi In I" food cart. She ate Indian food and said the seasonings were unique. I said it was Sam, her food spent about ten seconds in the seat before I told her it was not allowed.

"Sam sat here? Today? With you?"

"It was just business... and technically it was yesterday. But yes, like I said I have known her for some time. That is a secret, and it must stay that way."

Next Resha had to thank me for the betting pool information Li gave her. Resha was paid less than the other girls so she appreciated some extra money. All these girls figure they will be gone after five years (probably true, unless there is a change in management), and their only prospects for the future are dismal, so they need every penny they can get their hands on, even if it means doing disgusting things for disgusting lawyers at work.

Instead of raping her like she expected I took her for a hot meal at an expensive place not far away. Despite being Hindu Resha is also Nigerian and very NOT a vegetarian. (She had enjoyed monkey brains - eaten from a live monkey much like that Hannibal Lector movie. She usually had to share her monkey with somebody like her mother.) The place we stopped did not have bush meat so we both ordered Nuske's bacon. She ate both orders and was spoiled for life. She felt guilty and was quite charming about it so I got her an order to go - it would keep and she could eat it on the way to work next time - if it lasted that long.

On the ride home Resha raved about how Sam had treated her, she said it was almost better than me. Her session with Sam lasted over an hour, so she was not sure if that would happen again. Barnes gave the blanket order, but the girls thought that might be a one-time thing.

I honestly did not know, but I said that it was the type of good luck that is easy to talk away. Resha understood karma so she agreed with that. I also mentioned that Barnes might remain open to Sam after the time he spent in her hotel room. Resha was amazed at that revelation, and gave another prayer of thanks to somebody "in poverty" (?) from India.

Now that we were friends and were someplace where the walls could not have ears Resha was much more open about what she had seen and heard in the last few days, and how people reacted to the dismissals and the new computer tech company. The new tech support firm used the people they knew so it was hardly noticed. What did get noticed was that things got done, several secretaries talked about how, these techs fixed things instead of always brown-nosing the lawyers and calling their own help guys when the printers jammed. The greedy partners were very happy because they avoided a firm-ending disaster - Barnes had issued a memo about the dark web auction sites that scared them shitless - plus all the partners would share in the equity plundered with Ben and Chet's sacking. They griped about the cost, Sam was charging a premium rate, but they were not going to go back to hiring unemployed jokers at bargain-basement prices, too much was at stake. Some partners wanted to take bids, to work the price down, but Barnes was very opposed to that, he sent out a slight irrational vehement memo that said "the Goldstein" might have a computer firm and stage another pirate attack. Nobody could figure that out, but it was pretty clear that other firms would not be invited in. In terms of the law stuff, some of the partners would pick up more work, but the consensus was that they had all moved up (bigger slices of the pie) and some younger guys would pick up the slack. We might hire more associates, once they are trained they do all the real work anyways.

The associates Resha sucked off since Wednesday were more a mixed group; they knew Larry was fired but had not been at the trial so they did not know why it happened. (They would see a recording of the trial - edited in length, format and content - next week.) The initial view was that if it could happen to Larry, with his connections, it could happen to them. They were right. Their mentors would connect the dots to figure out who was the new first among equals so I would get more respect. But now Resha knew for sure - and she said "he was a PLEASURE to work with, and good for a lovely bite or two besides!" She held up the bacon to-go while I pointed to a love bite. We both had a good laugh at that,

When I dropped her off she invited me in, that was when I knew I sincerely had her hooked.

I noticed that Resha had a child, she must have made a mistake with a guy when she was very young. From a quick look into a darkened room I could not really tell much. Resha said the father was no longer in the picture, he was supposedly up-state at state expense for a long time, or dead, but I could tell she really was covering a lack of certainty. She said his crimes really merited the death penalty but in Cali that never happens any more no matter what somebody does, the collective guilt of the masses is way too high.

Resha had both of her child's widowed grandmothers living with her (that is, Resha's mother and her baby-daddy's mother, they were both widows). They two were surprised and impressed to see me. Of course, they all depended on money Resha earned sucking white cocks in the office building where I worked, so they probably pictured me with my pants down. Well, I have to admit I liked Resha that way too.

After that ride home Resha was much more inclined to share things with me as soon as she got them, so I considered that connection a win.

The right mix of trust, delight and consideration makes a very potent drug.

-

Chapter 07. Crowd-Sourcing To Get Gracie Back

I left Resha's home at about 11 in the morning and drove to Sam's office to talk about the security proposal. On the way I passed the parking garage where Gracie switched into the Town Car for her drive to Detroit with Marta. That was only 9 days ago but it felt longer.

I missed her. I never felt "miss her" about anybody before, yet suddenly I was tempted to fly to Detroit right now. But I knew that would do nothing to get us back together long term. Plus, I had too many irons in the fire. As a compromise I pulled over and called Gracie at Marta's house.

It did not start as a joyful conversation. She was glad to hear from me, but she was still mourning her mother's death from Marzz and his Tuccos right after she left. Her Mother had not treated her well, but now she was gone and it was all because Gracie did something thousands of LA girls did every week, something to celebrate her important day, and it all went so wrong because the wrong guy was charming to her while she was receptive. Gracie was also feeling a little guilty because, now that she was free of her mother, she could do anything she wanted, except the thing she wanted the most which was to fly back here and move in with me. She wanted this even though she had never seen my face.

"I would still love you if you looked like Danny Trejo!" she insisted. "You sex me so good, and treat me with such consideration. You are such a man I wouldn't care what you looked like. I want to live with you... sleep with you... make your babies... lots of babies. I want to be your dirty secret woman if I can't be your wife."

That took me by surprise, I have NEVER lived with a girlfriend and my initial reaction was always negative - except for this time. Part of me wanted it right now. I made a real connection to her while she was blindfolded and bound in my basement for my pleasure every way I wanted to put my cock into her.

Let me tell you, I knew what was a very sick reason that was for either of us to fall in love. People should date, not fall for criminals and degenerates of the worst kind.

On the other hand, maybe I had found somebody as messed up as I was, somebody who's broken edges just happened to mesh with mine. Maybe fate or the angeles had a hand in it, after all I stopped a major gang war by rescuing her. Still, to share my life with her I would have to share all of it, and that was kind of complicated. For starters, what would she call me? Eric, Paulo, Prince, Jefe or Batman? Then there was the issue of my semi-wives like Abril and Zar plus whoever my grandfathers picked for me to marry specifically so I could make lots of heirs with them. I take care to keep everything compartmentalized, even my various ladies. But I know that never works with a wife. Especially an American wife in LA.