All Comments on 'Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 08'

by LolaPaul49

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

On To Book 3 Gets My Vote!

The glimpses of the different cultures, especially up on the mountain are my favorite parts of this story. Of course, the sex is scorching hot!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
My Vote Is Book 3 .....First

Then cycle back to this chapter as I'm sure you'll find more than just sex to write about. After all you've raised and I'm intrigued about the relationship with all the women, Resha is becoming attached and those changes to / with Cynthia's and Abril's attitudes might be worth exploring before they presumably come to light in book 3.

There were a few errors and missed words which disrupted the flow slightly but, one again, what a read!!!

I quote "Then she gave a moan and said, with a hint of a British accent. "Fuck me that feels indecently good. You are so bad to be good to me."". Really amusing; well to me being from the right hand side of the pond it is.

Keep up the excellent work.

ona_edgeona_edgeover 3 years ago
Yes On Book 3

In book 3 he is going south where lots of Cousins await, and he is going with Resha! I bet she will have plenty of fun. Also, I recall something about Bente, and the First Night for Tango's wedding.

Still, in terms of the rest of the weekend, I bet Resha is looking at getting up close and personal with some of the playroom equipment. My bet would be Resha on the Horse, where Abril and Cynthia find some strap ons. That sounds like a real fun day.

Ona

SirColin77SirColin77over 3 years ago
Book 3

Please don’t wait two years to introduce Book 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous