Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! What are you... I have never... there... It is... OH FUCK THAT IS ALMOST... YESSSSS! More! Oh yes, what you are doing to me! It feels so fucking GOOODDDDD! I... I'M CUMMMMMMING!"

The audience understood, no translation was required.

As soon as her climax was done Abril and I both backed off Resha. Frankly, I was amazed at how perfect Abril was at making an intimate connection with Resha, who she had never met before. But she worked with both of us perfectly, it was amazing.

Well, I know that Abril had given and accepted oral pleasure with the late Martha Vega, she had been intimate with Cynthia, plus she had sometimes "gone the extra mile" in the pursuit of a con, so maybe it should not have been such a complete surprise. In fact as I thought of it, I really could not say what Abril's natural preference was.

I filed that away for later, I was far from done with yummy Resha.

I moved up her body. As I passed the nipple Abril had worked on I gave it a kiss, then went to the other one. I sucked it in and favored it with a touch of teeth. Resha opened her eyes and looked at me with wonder as I nodded my thanks to Abril. Then I rose up the rest of the way, so I was staring in Resha's beautiful eyes as I touched the tip of my cock to her pussy.

"What do you want? I need a specific request."

"I want you... this... your cock... inside me," she looked around, everybody was watching. "I never... others watching... but I can't wait, I want it now." As she spoke she took hold of my cock with both hands. She found there was another hand already down there.

Abril was going to bless us by helping. "Open yourself, I will guide him in," Abril whispered. "It is easier that way, and we will both enjoy it."

Resha bit her lips as she moved to comply, she really wanted me inside, and Abril's active help overcame her biggest concern. She used her fingers to part the maze of her inner folds, exposing her inner flesh. Abril gasped at the delicious, mouth-watering shades. Just from her reaction I knew Abril was going to feast on Resha's pussy this weekend.

Resha kept the way clear as Abril guided my cock into position.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw how Cynthia and Li, who both looked like they wished there were more guys around, were "scissoring" their legs as the next best thing - for now. Their pussies kissed together, then parted so a Magic Wand could be placed between them. Both pussies were held opened so the padded head of the toy touched the floor of the valley of their intimate flesh. When they turned it on I saw the pleasure wash over them. Was I looking at my after-dinner treat warming up? As the powerful toy throbbed it wound them both up, I could see the arousal growing on their faces.

Abril's hand was insistent, so I moved my hips and followed where she pulled, entering Resha's body. She was wet, but very tight, in fact she felt tighter than some virgins I opened. After natural childbirth (no scar) her tightness was remarkable, so I gathered she had been without penetration for some time. I didn't force things, the first push got me partway in, then I pulled out again to make the second push which went a little farther. Repeat. It took five thrusts before my body finally made contact with her body and I was pressed against her pubic mound. Abril's hand was there. Once I was inside Abril faded out of contact and I rested, looking down at the woman joined to my flesh. Based on what I saw of her face, she thought I felt pretty good.

I made sure she understood something. "You know the others don't mind me inside of you, but we all want to share, right?"

"You feel so good inside, it has been a long time for me." She hesitated to wrap her legs around me, like she was afraid that was to much to ask. But I smiled so she squeezed with her thigh and her pussy. I saw her eyes roll back at the feeling, it was something she had not had in a long time, and never with a man who held himself still as she enjoyed.

"Oh... OH... OH it feels so... UHHHHHH!" Coming so quickly it was not a big climax, but it was deep and sincere; every set of sex organs in the room reacted to her sob of pleasure.

When she got her breath back I continued.

"I... and now everybody else, can tell you like it. You are so tight it will be difficult for me to last. My plan is to pleasure you like this, I am greedy so I want my cock to feel your big climax while it is inside your body. I want to see your pretty face when it happens. After that I will pull out... I will do it before your tight pussy pulls out my seed, draining my balls and leaving me soft. That way I can give the same gift to the next one. I do want to fill you, but for now we have to share. Do you understand?"

"Oh yes," she panted, "Abril said you would be generous to all you could. I wondered about it, I didn't think any man could... do that... deny his own pleasure... for others." Those lovely eyes looked up at me with wonder and trust. To my colleagues at work, looking at her while being serviced by this treasure, those lovely eyes were beautiful but unreachable. But here I did not have to restrain myself. I kissed both of her eyes, and gave her soft kisses around the face. She made a noise like she was going to cry with happiness, maybe mixed with words I did not understand saying a prayer of thanks.

I started to stroke. There were small movements at first, she was producing a lot of pussy juice but was still incredibly tight. She felt so good to move inside of. Too good, I felt the warning signs so I tried to think of other things; not an easy task while holding myself over, and moving myself inside of, this delicious figure of a woman who needed so much to be loved and fucked and treasured and fucked some more. Plus, looking all around there was plenty to see; it was all pussy, very eager to wrap around my cock.

I wondered who they had for me next. Wait... that was not helping, think of something else. I pictured the supercharger my guys had put on Li's gift... that helped.

I remembered how Resha's pussy was laid out, the truth was that her clit didn't get anything direct from this move. So I changed the angle-of-entry to something that worked better for her. I lifted myself higher so my shaft rubbed her clit. It cost me some contact, I did not spend as much time inside her tightness, but considering my state that was not a bad thing.

For Resha the shift was a fucking revelation! Suddenly she was pummeled by a mind-blowing increase in pleasure, something she never felt before, and it was DAMN GOOD. Her eyes popped open with pure wonder. "What are you doing to me? How? What? I have never felt this GOOD."

"Just a little adjustment a lovely dark kitty asked for. I'm trying to make you feel better. Be all that we can be. Is it working? Are you okay?"

"Okay? I have NEVER felt this good with a cock in me. Never ever... it is amazing. How?"

Abril appeared by her ear. "Magic my dear... he is a magic man... with a magic cock... ancient and magical. Magic because he thinks about what it is doing to you, not just about his own pleasures. He really likes you and wants to show it, so you enjoy it. He is the best, remember what I told you about Cynthia? Let him weave the spell to steal your mind. Enjoy it. He is a special guy."

Resha looked at Abril like she was speaking an inconceivable truth. No, that is not right, Resha looked at Abril like Abril was the Fucking Priestess Of My Cock revealing the mysteries to a new convert. As the feeling built Resha swallowed the kool-aid and allowed her body to be immersed in the wonders well beyond what Sam had shown her.

Her mouth was exotic to me, the caucasian features embossed on dark flesh, the pouting lips open for me to enter, it grabbed my desire. I had to kiss her. So I cut off the theological discussion by pressed my mouth to hers, and explored her lips with my tongue. Speaking in tongues without words. Instinctively she opened up and invited me. I gave her a deep, passionate kiss and I felt her body respond even more.

Suddenly she drew away from me, she was frightened. "How can you kiss me knowing what I do? I suck many cocks! Plus Abril and Cynthia are here? They must give sweeter kisses... cleaner kisses. OHHH... you feel so good... How can you do that to yourself?"

"Well, they all know I like to kiss women as I give them pleasure... Isn't that right Abril?"

Abril was right by Resha's side. "Oh yes Resha, he gets these urges and the next thing you know some girl feels wonderful from head to toe. Then he gets more urges and we girls feels even better. Until she... ex-fucking-splodes."

Given the morning's events that word may have been the wrong choice.

"But I am a dirty whore," Resha cried. "A mouth whore. My mouth... it's so dirty... I don't deserve him doing that."

Li called out from where she and Cynthia were rocking and rolling in pleasure. "He doesn't care about yesterday. You are clean today. He likes you. He is inside you. So you get fucking kissed like his favorite sex queen, because he loves somebody when they are on his cock. House rules. Stop talking, stop thinking. Pray to whoever and enjoy it."

Resha looked up at me, not believing what she heard.

I responded. "Okay, I admit that I am a little fastidious about some things, but that is not an issue today. As for the other, what you did two days ago? Let us say that I don't judge. I mean, I am a lawyer, so my mouth also is pretty naughty sometimes, it is sort of pot and kettle in terms of judgements. Of course I know what you do, since you have done it to me more than once... and it was wonderful from the first time. Do you remember? I do, you were so shy and sweet and earnest coming into my office... exposing your yummy body... remember how fast I got hard?" She smiled, maybe she did remember. "But we are not at work now. You are clean for me. So... give... me... some... sugar." I punctuated each word at the end with a body movement. Then I took possession of her mouth again. This time she felt both tongue and teeth. She sort of liked the teeth and replied in kind. For a moment it got kind of animal-like, both of us.

There was the taste of blood.

She had accepted the message, the desire, and welcomed me. I could tell how each movement was rocking her clit. Now a skilled, practiced thief was stealing her heart. When my lips returned to hers yet again she met me with a kiss that was soft, loving, completely willing, and passionate. With all the trimmings, if I was going to kiss her then her tongue could also be active. I discovered a long, strong tongue as it reached, yearning to penetrate my mouth. We really got into it, real human-like, both of us.

There was a spark of love.

I happened to see that Abril was also watching, and was very impressed.

I could see that the fucking was good for her, but it could be better. The problem was our height difference, when I was face-to-face for kisses I was limiting my contact down below; I was only fully stroking the back half of her pleasure valley and was just lightly touching the good parts standing up in front. Good touches, but I could do better. So I shifted my body up to get my shaft rubbing along her entire valley, including more rubbing on her prominent clit as my shaft moved. Her clit placement was not just easy for teenage fingers, her body was designed so full-stroke fucking like this could give her a lot of pleasure. Her body was built to enjoy getting fucked, it was so damn easy to make it good for her. Plus she was so tight it was good for me.

I had a thought, maybe I should take her to the cave. A dozen, two dozen, maybe four dozen of my cousins could take turns with her in the dark. Just like my aunt Marta and my dear mother learned and loved their sexing. She would be magnificent after they were done. It was part of the way the indian in me thought, for we were all cousins who left our childhood in the cave.

She flared and caught fire as soon as I moved after the shift. She wrapped her legs around me more and starting to hump me back, adding a wiggle move that was a new delight to me. I could see she was burning with the feelings, engulfing herself in the pleasure.

But she was missing something - the kisses. I couldn't, not while keeping my cock in the groove. Abril could see it too, so without a word, she did what we needed. She turned Resha's head and met her lips with a softer, but just as powerful, kiss.

To Resha, the kiss was Abril accepting her further into the circle of my women.

Frankly, I never expected selfish Abril to show herself this generous and empathetic.

I saw how Resha responded; I was the man, Abril was my woman, ergo whatever Abril did had to be okay. Plus it was so nice. So like she did with Sam, Resha gave herself to the kiss. I felt it in her pussy, in her hip movements. Resha's body liked a woman's touch.

I would have liked to join her fully and just let loose fucking her so I could give her my cum. But that would leave somebody unhappy and I really wanted to please as many as I could. I saw how even Zar was turned on and building her desire, if I did not give her some pleasure she was going to wear Nia's tongue down to a nub tonight. Well, these are the sacrifices we all have to make. So I held back just a tiny bit, I let my mind wander and gave her the best 90% fucking I could. I focused on my cock's movement, making it the best for her each stroke. She did not seem to notice a problem as she moaned and whimpered and fucked me back while giving herself to Abril's devouring lips and body pressing against her, enjoying the best fucking time of her life.

A couple of times she started to get off, but I was being greedy and wanted it to go longer, so I shifted my moves and she started to climb higher. Doing that three times was the limit, so finally I began the delicate balance of winding her up as high as possible while keeping my own climax in check. It was a close thing.

Abril's kisses, and her hands on Resha's breasts, really helped. We were working together so well it was almost like one mind was guiding us, even though we had never done anything like this before. Actually, we were both responding to Resha's passion as it got closer to climax. The signs were not subtle.

The last part of the build up involved all of Resha. She was moaning into Abril's kisses. Resha's pussy was squeezing my cock in time with Abril's hands mauling Resha's breasts. Abrils hands were, in turn, moving in synch with my hips. Resha started to fuck me back with her thighs, then her abdomen, and finally her entire torso started to writhe with passion to my beat.

The noises that escaped from their lips called the others from around the room to close around us and give their attention. Resha grabbed them better than that Magic Wand.

When the climax finally came Resha needed air so she broke the kiss and started to sing in Hindu, a song I didn't know the words for. The tune reminded me of the George Harrison song, but then, all Hindu music does so that's on me. It was clearly something constructed to enhance and aid passionate release to a peak of intensity.

"Allahrash Na... Rame rammmi... Nnnnshivemmm... Parv Eh Rama... Shivo SHIVY... Magnasuula... Sluttra Batre... Krishna allo... Rakaisha... tvo prado... Allke calli... PRISTA NIVA... TAMA BUTRA... KAMMMMA RAMA... PARVA RESHA... SHIVA RESHA... CALLA RESHA!"

I won't claim I have the words close to right, but she was really praying for something and seemed to be divinely inspired as her voice rang around the room. The others, even Zar, touched her, joining with her. They started to breath with her. Inside her pussy was working out on my cock in a way that made me think another hand was in there, squeezing me and shaking me in synch with the sound she was making.

Things got very tight inside her. Finally, when the moment seemed right and her sounds bordered on a scream, I pushed in and held fast, which was either the right thing to do or the wrong thing to do. It felt good to me, but I kept one iota of control. She began convulsing crazy. It felt like I was in a tug-of-war except I was tugging on her soul rather than her body; strange, but I knew I had to win so I stayed at it and when I outlasted a final scream from her I guess I did. Then, like flipping a switch, it was over.

I wasn't sure what my prize was except for the totally blissed out look on Resha's face, which was awfully close to complete enlightened contentment. That was so nice it would have put my heart in a good place, if only I had a heart. I snapped a mental picture. Abril was also close enough to see it; she looked at Resha with complete wonder - and maybe a new look at life and what was possible.

Mission accomplished, Resha makes happy face and I keep my powder dry.

Eventually - it took some time - Resha's eyes lost the thousand-year-eternal look of wonder and her breathing got close to normal.

"What was that?" I whispered when she was ready.

Resha spoke in the same tone she might use to order a coke. "I prayed for death at the heights... It was so good I had to ask them for death. I mean, I was in Paradise, why would I want to leave that and come back to this world of trials? Maybe, if I had invoked one deity more as I basked their realm, they would have given it to me. But they didn't. Instead one said I had to do something first, then sent me back. I am much better now."

"Why would you want to die?"

"Well, after the timeless moment of paradise with you, how can I ever look at the ass that is Frank Church again?" She asked like it was obvious, and it was, except...

"You don't have to, Frank Church is dead."

She gave a start. "OH! I forgot. I guess I need to see his body to believe."

"Do you recall the part of a steering wheel with the hand fused to it as we left the lot?"

"Yes."

"That was him. You have seen part of him, and based on that I suspect it will be a closed casket with half cremated remains."

She hesitated before she responded, and she was stifling a laugh. "I don't know whether to laugh for my soul, or to cry for my soul because I want to laugh. Both are bad."

I kissed her on the forehead. "Don't overthink it. Think of your child's face. For your penance you are to give everyone around you hot kisses... above and below, because they were all part of your nice time."

She gave a naughty smile. Everybody heard what I said.

Nobody was up to moving fast. Eventually she did as I asked with an enthusiasm I had not seen in her before. She was a bit confused at first but she started with Abril's welcoming lips, where she spent a few minutes in a breast-to-breast passionate kiss that was a wonder to watch. Then she went down on Abril's pussy where it was not a quick kiss, she made a good connection, paying Abril back for the help with extra smilage. Cynthia wanted her kisses next, since Resha's lips tasted of Abril's pussy; we could all see how both liked that. Next was Li, first came the lips with the taste of Cynthia's pussy, then they had to talk and Resha looked like it was being naughty when she did Li above and below. Last was Zar who kept the kiss short above, but smiled as Resha spent some time below.

Then Resha brought the taste of Zar's pussy to my lips, her face was that of a child passing love letters in class. Lastly, Resha looked at Abril as she sucked her own pussy juices from my cock, and added some moisture.

I guess she telegraphed who I was getting next.

I gave Resha a few more kisses around her face and a quick visit to her nipples (the one was still swollen and erect and full, the other was up a little bit and I added to both) then I rolled to one side and she got out of the way like she was in a hurry. She was almost giggling out loud as she moved away.

Normally I would have gone down on Resha again even if I did not cum, but my faithful Li had that covered, in moments she was all over Resha's pussy like a chicken on a bug. Resha was giggling like a child at the treatment. Well, they had done it before with assholes lawyers watching, now they were doing it for themselves and me. Li was on the other mat, pleasuring her friend for the pure mutual fun of it.

1...34567...10