Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark had a new measure of respect for what I did to stay alive, plus a renewed desire to keep his wife safely away from LA. She was with Marta in Detroit and we were both happier for it.

"Darnel?" he asked.

"Nothing to report. I have crowd-sourced the search. If they have leads it will take time to pan out." We both wanted Darnel's head on a pike.

Next I got a call from my mentor at work, Joe Pope. He just wanted to touch base. We had both been in the building at the time of the explosion, he left as soon as the cops cleared him.

"Now Amy and Vi won't let me go back. I guess there was a TV crime drama where somebody made a mistake setting the timers so some went off 12 hours early. Also, bombs are sometimes set 30 or 40 minutes later to catch first responders. Amy knows all these grim TV plot details from inventive script writers. Now the women do not want me back at work for another ten days, in case there was another bomb set to go off in 12 hours, or 24 hours, or the wrong day next week or whatever. Both are naked and willing to be tied to the bed if need be to keep me at home. They are very persuasive."

I had to chuckle at that, Amy is one of the five most attractive woman currently in the wife exchange program. She is an actress who does TV crime dramas so she knows all the plots. Vi isn't bad either, and I know Joe loves her.

I reminded him, "Fluids are essential when one was held... or holding... a hostage." He had a good laugh at that.

I explained my situation, with Abril and two service girls naked in my indoor pool. I suggested that I could call him over when I needed reinforcements, but he replied that Amy was unlikely to let go of his balls so that was not going to happen.

"What if I had Sin-Sin tempt Amy?" He knew about our three-way sex after our date.

"Yeah, that just might do it." He also recalled Sam and Abril dancing at the last social event. He wondered if that was just Sam, or if Abril went that way?

I declined to answer, but I said that if he sent Amy, she might probe their tastes.

The talk about bombs and those delayed timers gave me something to think about. I did not have any targets planned, but a delay was an interesting tactic.

I gave Chako a quick call, just to make sure he wasn't stupid. He had done as I asked and left his job, he wanted to check his van in the worst way but I insisted we follow the plan. He was to wait until Nesto gave him the "all clear" from drone surveillance. Chako and I have never been on the best terms, but I made it clear he was to wait. I will say that, after seeing two cars blow up, my half-brother now had some respect.

My last call was to Sara, the 49 interrogator who had got the weak Sicario pair to flip, disclosing the Sicaria, then worked out the deal for sending the adjusted target car plates. I outlined the gist of what had happened, the news did not have enough details for her to know the whole story. Then I gave her the type of "attagirl" that makes a difference in loyalty. I said, "Send me an account number. In two weeks I will drop half a million 'thank yous' into it. Call it an education fund for your bun in the oven, and a vacation fund for you and your good man. Your excellent work paid off big." She was more than happy; she and her husband would spread the word of how her Jefe appreciated and rewarded good work.

I'm told it feels good to make people happy, but as a psychopath I have to play this "feeling" stuff by ear sometimes. Maybe I overdid this, but it was my life and I knew I was worth it.

-

When I was done on the phone I went to the pool where all the females were naked and frolicking in the water. Even Zar, with her complex sense of humor, had caught the playful, "playing hooky" mood Li and Resha radiated.

The girls pointed to the sign and demanded that I strip. I went along with it, but I warned them there was not enough of me to go around. Some wanted to try.

The one that knew me the least was dark-skinned Resha. She was 5 foot 2 and really had an amazing body that was both slim and curvy. Her tits were big; I would not care to bet on whether Abril's, Gracie's or Resha's were greater in volume. But where the two white girls were taller and had pert breasts that stood out, Resha's breasts had a definite sag. She confirmed that she had nursed her child, "probably for too long." Right now she could carry pencils around down there. Her tits were topped with huge nipples that were elongated even when they were not aroused, they never seemed to go flat. However, her waist looked too narrow and her tummy was too tight for her to have given birth; either she was not a mother, or she put extraordinary time and effort into getting back in shape. I knew it was the latter.

Next was her booty - she carried a caboose that was bigger and rounder then Zar, who was a foot taller and perhaps 50% more mass. Resha was in the same league as that Kim person. The booty blended into legs that were strong and well-muscled. Her entire body had a the sleekness that females get from the fat layer under the skin, but there was no extra fat bulging on the thighs or waist or anywhere. Finally, her lion's mane of thick black hair, cut in an shoulder-length asymmetrical style, surrounded a face that was exotic like a supermodel and always seemed to be delightfully unsure of herself. It was not typical of one with her skin color, in fact I would almost say that with the high cheekbones, wide mouth with thick lips, and the almond eyes she looked more like a Caucasian/Thai mix. Except she was so much darker.

-

The doorbell rang again, when it rains it pours. Zar was naked in the pool so I threw on a robe. Cynthia and her mother were at the door, Belen beat Cynthia to me and tried to give my tonsils a exam with her tongue while getting a hand into my robe and checking the equipment.

I told myself that these women could not help themselves. I had to help them.

When she finally broke the kiss Belen gave a shy, embarrassed smile and said, "I could not help myself." That got a double take from me.

Belen said she and Ernie were leaving their daughter "in your wicked grasp, for whatever use she might be to you," for the weekend plus. She and Ernie were going to a private swinger nude beach until they were fucked out. The first one of them to "run down" could count on watching the other make new extra-close friends.

The couple had watched my cock open Cynthia's virgin ass, plus they had used some of my large bondage sex toys, so they had reasonable expectations about what carnal trials the weekend held for their daughter to delight me. I hated to disappoint my friends.

Cynthia had graduated high school and was not working so she could be dropped on me, for immoral purposes, at a moment's notice. It had happened more than once. Belen had also enjoyed my overnight hospitality. Ernie did not screw his daughter Cynthia at home, but Cynthia's room at the apartment building was available to them. The night I deflowered Cynthia's ass her Dad then swapped partners with me.

By now Cynthia knew that, instead of the swap being a one-shot event, her dad and I had a regular program that involved both of us bedding her and her mother. Cynthia was tickled by the pure wickedness of it. She always had this thing for her Dad but she never acknowledged it before, not even to herself, until I pushed them together in bed. In that moment she saw her heart's incestuous desire and embraced it with wide-spread legs. Now she enjoyed both her father and I, plus friends like Amy. I knew that the activities were never mentioned in the presence of both women. Neither one was up to facing how they were openly sharing marital privileges, so a weekend away with the three of them was not going to happen. That made things complicated and maybe a bit more delicious. I wondered if Cynthia's little sister Pammie (up North of Portland) knew yet.

Ernie was a tax guy with a light workload in June and July. Since the fight at the pizza place where he kicked ass and became Pammie's hero the old guy was like a horny kid again. Belen caught the mood from him so the two parents were both acting like they were horny teenagers. Cynthia, on the other hand, had become very mature, to the point where I felt comfortable sharing her with Hollywood insider, sophisticated Amy.

As long as I could not work I might as well have lots of fun, and Cynthia was eager to get into the line for fun with my body. She might not be overjoyed about the length of the line for my attention, but she understood the deal. Besides wanting me, Cynthia and Abril had a mutual thing that had taken hold quickly.

When I asked where Cynthia's luggage was she held up a tooth brush. "I figured it was all I would need." Her expression and tone were pure innocence, but we knew better. She had her own room upstairs. Plus, the very naughty Sin-Sin who took her climaxes in public, was hiding right behind her eyes, ready to come out and play.

From the pool the girls could not see the front door. Everybody was naked, but they were curious about what was taking me so long. Heads peered around the corner.

While Belen was kissing me some more, Abril (naked and wet) finally came around the corner and took up kissing on Cynthia. With the mention of "skinny dipping" she slowly stripped Cynthia to the skin right there in the foyer with the door partially open. Abril knew Sin-Sin loved skinny dipping indoors as much as anybody. Ernie, waiting in the car outside, moved it so he could see the show better. Cynthia didn't object, she posed her butt for daddy to see, then she moved and posed naked Abril's butt for him. It is the thought that counts; Cynthia put her hand where her dad would have lots to think about.

Abril and Cynthia got pretty close the night when Abril got us together. Then after Abril's roommates betrayed her Abril spent time sleeping in Cynthia's room; she did not have her new apartment yet and she could not stay in her old place. Some of that was just being friends, but they soon crossed the line to intimate naked fun acts. It was a strong attraction. They shared a bed here at the mansion when I got back from the "piracy raid" where I told them I was almost killed getting Abril's gold back.

From this arrangement Cynthia got her long-desired romantic fantasy of a Prince (me) plus the naughty attention her wealthy, long desired father plus she was pleasured by Abril and even an evening of fun with Amy and me together all without any boring macho drama. She had only been doing sex for a few weeks, and already she had quite a resume. Did anybody have it better?

After Belen and Ernie left we all returned to the pool.

-

I heard Resha ask Abril who "the new girl" was. Cynthia was young, slim, and very attractive, so Resha may not have been encouraged by her presence. Her mother had kissed me, but her mother was old and married while Cynthia, who was clearly 100% hispanic, seemed to be too young for me. (She was barely legal.) Yet Cynthia's body language screamed she was intimate with both me and Abril.

Abril explained it to our black-skinned service girl. "Cynthia is his latest conquest. Well, since it was all her idea to go after him, I could say he was her graduation present."

"But... you are going to be his wife! How can you allow..."

Abril took some credit for what she had done. "He deserves the best. I was the one who got them into bed together for Cynthia's first time. Listen carefully: her father, who is an old family friend, wanted his daughter to have the very best lover from the very start, so she would never settle for less. Clever plan, right?"

That logic stopped Resha cold. Her child's father was less in every way. He ghosted her and her child. "Wow! Okay, I can see that... it WAS very clever. I wish my mother... well, it is a good strategy to keep a girl's knees together. I bet it would work on guys too."

Abril half agreed. "For girls, yes. For guys, they are half mad with hormones and stupid besides, so I fear it would not work." Then Abril said something that praised and also comforted Resha. "He says you have brought a child into the world. I hear the praise in his voice, and the wonder. That counts for a lot in his eyes, he was raised that way."

"I have found most men do not care to see another man's child," Resha said bitterly.

"Most don't. Most are worthless. See how that works? But he does not see as most men do... his eyes see the deep truths. Do not regret your choice. You really are a yummy figure of a mommy," Abril said as she looked Resha up and down.

"As for Cynthia, her attraction to the Prince was always there, shining. But sometimes men need a push. The mother also likes the best of lovers, and now she has two. That is complicated, it has to do with his grandfather. You must understand, I am very generous with his cock, that has been part of our relationship since we started and will not change when we are married. I will welcome his treats. Also, you saw me kiss Cynthia, that was kind of a mutual "bad girl" thing. We share. We both believe life is better if some things are shared. Sometimes he fills one and the other has a late night snack. Yum!"

Resha was not sure she heard that right. "Wait, what do you get out of this?"

"I get him AND I get her. Sometimes she is cream-filled. Sometimes he is Cyn-frosted. Sometimes I enjoy a yummy sandwich. You see, I get lots to like... Did you hear about the dance?"

Resha hid her face as she blushed. "Sometimes at work, for older guys who don't stiffen up, I hum 'Whiter Shade Of Pale.' Then I finish early, very happy. Thank you."

Abril said, "You are very welcome. Blame it on Sam, she set it up because... well, she did. I know she has good things to say about your taste. She says I should... well, we will see."

Resha blushed deeper, Abril's look became more appraising-to-hungry and Resha suddenly felt like she was a snack. It was not a bad feeling, being a snack for Abril stuck her as a good thing. Then she remembered something Abril had said.

"Wait, back up a minute. You called him the 'Prince' before? That seems unusual to me..."

"Yeah... well maybe that was my mistake. I really have to let him explain it, the 'Prince' thing goes back centuries with some people."

Besides the confusion about "the Prince" Resha felt she should be scandalized by such behavior, but she could not get there, because she imagined herself as the one with her pussy filled by my cock, then eaten by somebody soft and attractive. That was something which had not happened yet. The thought got to her, to her pussy. She had heard similar things from Li, so she decided to upgrade her status ASAP. Like the Usinger's bacon, it was something she resolved to try.

"Do you also... enjoy other men?" she asked Abril.

"Oh no, not on my own. You should realize, he does not share with men. Except family, he has an uncle... but that is complicated. Let us leave it 'just with some family' for now. I enjoy him and girls. But you and I both know what the law firm does with wives, so we will deal with that when the day comes. He was clear about it from the start. Hey, there are five less! A good day for both of us. He comes closest to what I require."

Resha felt the same about the deaths, but she thought that saying it outloud was bad. She tried another question. "I always thought... you know... no offense but... Hispanic women were possessive."

"They are! We are. With good reason, because they are competing with other Hispanic women... or American woman, who can be worse. But this man is special, he is very sharing and open. I... we all know this, it was part of the buy-in. You and Zar are the only woman here that he has not shared with me." Abril licked her lips. "Think about it... does it get you wet?"

First she was with Sam at work and now sexy Abril was interested in her? Resha suddenly knew she had to again reconsider where she stood on the subject of sincere girl-on-girl sex. After a moment Abril continued, "Don't worry little one, it is not a requirement. Every woman here is generous... if you want to play those games, you can and he won't mind. Hmmm... have you ever met a man you could say that about?"

Resha shook her head "no" because all the men she knew were unreasonable in their jealousy of men, and were, as a rule, much worse about women.

"I am sure he will enjoy you when you are ready. If you don't want to, that is okay too. There are lots of bedrooms, and he would not force you even if you are on the clock."

The things Resha did with Sam were on the clock, plus they had their faith connection, so Resha did not think of herself as lesbian because of it, they were just two people praying while filling a need. She still sucked a lot of cocks on the clock, but those were not fun, so she suddenly realized they did not define her preferences. In her high school things had been different, lesbians had a hard time and were hassled on all sides - even by the self-proclaimed Christians. But she realized that the boys she chose were never good to her. As she thought about it, they were all mistakes. Maybe this was a sign.

If she was going to pray for help from above, she decided she really should open her heart to see it answered... like little private miracles from Shiva, who probably was too busy to shake the earth every time Resha needed help. Yes, that was a good idea.

-

By early afternoon, juices were flowing, and the ladies were getting antsy to make the first move. I could not fill them all so I opened the door to the playroom. All except Resha had been there, she was agog at the room full of sex toys large and small. The large machines like the X-cross and the wheel were an acquired taste, and they were rather time-intensive. But the smaller items aroused interest, and I mean "aroused" in every way. I could smell the level of desire rise as these healthy young sexual beings looked around. Even Valeria. I wondered if I had enough Magic Wands.

Honestly, I have never had a day like this. Belen had left, and I would not touch Valeria, but that still left Li, Resha, Abril, Cynthia and perhaps Zar.

After the toys started buzzing Valeria returned to the guesthouse, nude in the pool was one thing, but active sex toys seemed a step too far for her, and it was not going to stop there. I noticed that she took a Magic Wand, she had watched some of the others using them and was curious.

The rest of the ladies hung near me at the pool getting horny. All were affectionate and demonstrative, there is something about the close brush with death that brings in out. Or maybe it was me being naked with them that got them aroused... who can say?

For a time I made-out with Zar, she liked kissing and a little 69 while the others watched. It was sincere affection, that was clear to all. But she lived here, and could have more any time she wanted, so it did not go to far while the others waited.

Some of them rode the Sybian. Some were inspired to try individual toys like vibrators while sitting by the pool while others watched their self-pleasure. I confess that I was at least 80% erect and I did not hide it. Li eagerly showed Resha the tension table where she was "bound and stretched" on our date - Resha's eyes bugged out a little at that, but Li petted the machine like it was a friendly pet.

Cynthia shared with all the story of her anal deflowering on the wheel after seeing her mother ride the horse, explaining how both machines worked. But these distractions were secondary, they had all enjoyed me in some way, and in the sexually charged atmosphere of my toy-box their looks said they were hungry to have me again. Also, from the vibe I was pretty sure that nobody would insist of privacy.

So, where to begin?

I was especially curious about Abril's and Resha's attitude. I had enjoyed having my cock in the other three, but not those two. My NOT having screwed Abril was a secret between just us, even Zar was not sure. Still, those two were reacting as the others were, like they were going to be fucked with others watching, and were eager for it.