Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Li gave me a sideways glance as she dove in, it was a hint the girls had something planned. It was, in it's way, a greater surprise than this mornings explosion was.

With Li chose Resha to play with I expected SinSin to come to me next. After all, Li had warmed her up with the wand-and-scissors thing. The girls gave me a moment to rest, and relax without my cock going down much. I really needed that.

The surprise was how, once Resha was out of the way, Abril moved herself to the center of my cushion, spread her legs as far as she could with me there, and whispered to me that she was next. "My turn to feel your cock today. Put it in me lover. I know what you like but I don't need any more warmup, I am ready to burst with desire. Please, just treat me like the woman you will marry." She sounded very sincere.

Cynthia moved in next to Abril, cuddled against her side, smiling brightly. I recalled mention of some sort of deal they had where Cynthia wanted to see it happen sometime when I took Abril, then she could enjoy the cleanup.

It seemed to me that this needed a conversation between us, but Abril did not leave me a chance to talk, she pretty much demanded action or she would get on me. I gave Cynthia a look instead. She backed off to let us talk. I moved into a position over Abril but did not enter her.

When I was ready Abril's voice dropped to a whisper. "Call it work-related, making a good impression, if you must," she said in old Spanish, nodding towards Resha, who was well on her way to getting off again. Li had gotten her into a 69 on the other mat and was eating her so well.

I answered her with the same tongue. "I commit piracy on the high seas, get shot, and give you all the gold, but all we do is cuddle. Nice cuddles, but still... Now, after I almost get blown up, and after you watch a whore come on my cock, you want me to put it in you? Can you explain a little? I expected you would go last and insist on my bedroom for what we usually do." That would preserve our secret.

Abril lowered her voice even more so her next words were only for me. "Could we say that I am overcoming to my stubborn, arrogant, prideful, selfish tendencies, and coming to my damn senses after far too long. I have been such a fool. You know I am no virgin, I have made bad choices... and those were the GOOD ones. I took too much time with the right decision. Ignoring your wonderful body was my worst. Look, I like your whores... I don't mind saying I want to be treated like them. We don't have to kiss if you don't want to. Just fuck me please?"

I have never put my cock into Abril, just as I have never eaten her pussy. She rubs and teases and has on occasion rubbed against or touched my cock, and I know how much she likes to see me become erect at the beauty of her rock-your-world body. We both know it will happen someday while others watch, that is the job.

But she never asked for it. This was completely different from her teasing. She was actually sorry it took so long.

I was too.

Since her friends stole the gold from her, she had mourned the loss, but since then she also had been more affectionate - in a loving way - with me. She crawled into my bed at night sometimes, and I could feel her need for my hugs and my contact. I filled their place in her mind, and now it seemed I was in her heart also.

I expected our first time would be private, so she could complain about it, as that is her nature. I certainly did not expect my cock to be wet from another woman, a woman she had seen my kiss and fuck. From that woman's climax.

I felt bad about that, which was strange because I am pretty much immune to the whole 'feel bad' routine.

Abril has never WANTED it from me. Now she said, in a voice just for me to hear, "I WANT it. All of it. Even with your cock wet from a whore, this foolish one does not deserve better... Please? Inside. Now." The way her voice changed when she said that word, "want", made her emphasis very sincere.

I guess her mourning was over. Time for a solid gold thank you.

As I moved into position my cock was at her entrance when I bent down and whispered to her. "Are you sure? I won't lie and say I don't want it. I would rather make love to you slowly from the start. This will be fast and I will fill you with cum. You might not enjoy..."

"I know what I'm getting. I bet I am faster than you with the fireworks. Put it in... please?" she pleaded. "Feel how wet I am... that is desire for you. For your hard cock. Your dark sweet treat... those nipples... warmed us both up to a fever. Now I want to finish what she started, to feel you fill me and explode in my body, that is what my body is for. I want your stuff dripping from me for the rest of the day. Cynthia is so hungry to lick your essence from me, but I want it deep. I know our marriage will be an act, but I hope that when the job is done you will keep me around, as one of your side projects, if Gracie or whoever lets you. Please? Put it in me. I could have lost you today!"

Well, that last explained much, I needed her, and this morning she discovered she needed me. When she put it that way... what sort of person would I be to deny her sweet urgent desires? I checked, I may be bad, heartless even, but I am not crazy.

I waved Cynthia back over, she pressed herself against Abril's side like a kitten who knew she was getting a special treat, and dragged her hand along my back because she wanted me to get started. Her look was eager hunger, like a well-trained pet that is hungry but waits for the master to fill the bowl. That would be me.

I did what Abril asked. Cynthia's hand was there for just a moment, to help.

Abril is no virgin, but like Resha, it has been years since she had a cock inside. Not since Las Vegas. She had toys, but I knew they were small. So like Resha, she was tight, I was sure I would not last long enough to get her off.

I am sometimes wrong about women, this was such a time.

I felt Abril's body respond as my cock filled her. The feeling filled her... I felt every bit of it as she actually got off as I entered her body. I felt it all with my cock: the shudder, the contractions, the change in her breathing. Her eyes went so wide as she held it in to the last shove; there were no loud dramatics, this was just for me and Cynthia, who was pressed along her side, holding her body like a lover. She was tight enough that even with my pre-cum plus Abril's and Resha's juices on my cock I took three thrusts before I was all the way in. When my body touched her, when my cock was in her as far as it would reach, that was when she let herself go, her entire body convulsing on my cock as I pinned her hips down. She arched her body enough to lift me, wrapping her arms around me holding me so tight I could not breath, while she gave a gasping moan of pure pleasure that grabbed me.

I guess she could not keep it all in.

Everybody had to watch as she thrashed under me, it was that type of thing.

Okay, I admit I cheated, I am that type of guy doing what comes natural.

How did I cheat? As I pushed my cock into her I said sweet loving nothings softly in her ear, the ear opposite of Cynthia. I was speaking perfect medieval Spanish of Castile I learned from my paternal grandmother in the crib where I lay. It was the language of the colony when it was founded. Just because I don't use it does not mean I can't.

For her, those words were like a caress, like the perfect touch at the perfect spot inside her soul. The tongue spoken by the angels as they conversed with sainted Queen Isabella was sufficient to overcome her final barriers. She had to stay quiet so she could hear it all. But she did not have to stay still. Damn, she felt good as the feeling struggled with her body. We held each other so tight, I could feel her fingernails ripping into the skin of my back. Blood flowed. As she climaxed I watched her eyes fill with tears. I continued to whisper those ancient words, the words of love spoken by the sainted cousins, King and Queen, to my Abril as I stole her heart.

Everybody froze, they could see it was a special moment, they could feel her emotion pouring out in waves, they just did not know that it was because she had never known my cock inside her before.

When she was done with her moment and began to breathe again I visited gentle kisses her on the eyes and cheeks and forehead. She invited a very passionate kiss. Her lips were soft and yielding, and her tongue was welcoming, and her joyful love was evident, shining. She was falling deeply in love with me, here and now. Even if it was temporary.

How bad a guy am I? I wished Martha Vega had lived to see this... as she fed the rats.

It was pretty clear to me that I would not be able to hold my climax in this time. So of course, I made it her fault.

"You are so hot my angel," I said a little louder. "You must forgive me but I cannot last as long as I desire." It was still the old Castilian, but Cynthia and Zar knew enough Spanish to make it out. Li and Resha picked up on the emotion, if not the words.

"Oh my love, there is nothing to forgive. Take you pleasure, give it to me. Fill me. Love me as you do every time we are together. You are too good to me, and such a generous lover to bring so many others for me to enjoy. You are my hero, my prince, my lover."

Okay, maybe the 'generous lover' thing was a bit thick, I knew she meant Cynthia but Li and Resha heard it and figured they were included. I almost got off at that point, but I held on because she was too good to stop kissing and stoking in and loving with. I fought the urge to compare her with Gracie, both were so completely good under me.

I kept control of myself by taking all I could get from the fuck, keeping it going as I enjoyed the divine pleasure of finally having all of Abril loving on me, enjoying me.

As I started to stroke I shifted my hips, trying different positions. Abril had a very flexible pussy, there did not seem to be a "better" way to move in her, she was good every way I plowed her furrow. No matter what, she responded like a dream to my cock moving in and out of her.

I also tried some different body positions. I raised myself up to look at her face and her body. Damn, she looked good, I felt inside how the view grabbed me, her body looked good enough to cut this short. Next I went for her nipples, kissing and loving on then with sharp nips alternating with slow, soft kisses. She gasped at the nips and moaned at the kisses, both sounds which grabbed me by my balls. But I could not stay away from her sweet lips for long. As tempting as her nipples were, I wanted to kiss her, and keep kissing her, as we both drove ourselves to more loving pleasure. So that is what I did. I felt her cry with happiness as she met my kiss and we locked our upper bodies tight together while our lower bodies moved in perfect synch, building a rhythm of togetherness.

My eyes were closed as I was fully focused on us, on becoming one. Zar told me later how everyone else was watching us, sharing each rise and fall of emotional energy radiating from us. Only Cynthia was not touching herself with our cadence, and that was because Cynthia had made herself part of our joining by pressing against Abril, humping her thigh and having her hands on both of us as we moved.

It did not take long to build a climax, less than half the time I spent in Resha. There were no more tricks or games, nothing to delay what was coming. Abril willingly gave herself to me and I, so uncharacteristically, gave myself to Abril. We were not pleasuring ourselves, we were each focused on gifting the greatest pleasure to the other. Admittedly, this was new territory for both of us.

When our flesh reached the point together, we could not pull ourselves apart from the kiss we were locked in, so we only gave the most stifled sounds to the explosion we shared between us. Others heard something like a grunt wrapped around a cry. For a moment we were lost in each other as I gave part of myself deep in her body, where her inner portal pulsed open to welcome my pulsing gift.

When the long moment was past we spent longer then usual in our parting. It was like we could not stand to be apart. Our lips stayed, pressed together, and my organ even seemed to want to stay inside her body.

It may have been another five minutes before I slipped out.

When It was over Cynthia, still pressed against Abril's side, asked me, "Is it always like that when you are with her?"

Abril answered. "Pretty much. My hero... he means so much to me." She paused a moment to look in Cynthia's eyes, to connect. It took a moment, but then they were breathing together, linked together again. Intimate. "You are new to joining, but in time you will know it with us... he has a big heart and so do I." Then Abril smiled and spread herself, freeing our legs while keeping our upper bodies together. I gather this move was pre-arranged. Sin-Sin licked her lips with delight and sin, then she gracefully slithered between Abril's legs head first, where she attached herself to the open portal I left filled with creme for the kitty.

I was surprised to find Li waiting for me. As she moved by my ear she whispered, for my ears only, that her mother taught her, "this is what concubines do." She kept moving down my body until she locked her mouth onto my cock and swallowed it. At the last moment Abril saw her and smiled, so I guess this move had her blessing.

I had to wonder if Li had shared the "concubine" thing with anyone besides her mother.

Zar and Resha were both on another pad, Resha was sitting indian-style in front of Zar and was wrapped in her arms and legs. They looked adorable.

I may have a pretty good recovery time for a person my age, but it was not so short that Li was going to get me up. Eventually Zar drifted off into the kitchen.

Li took a moment to say that she was very happy for me, and she was always glad to clean the taste of other women from from my cock when I was done with them. She pulled away, as if she was not expecting me to give her a kiss, but I am stronger and forced the issue. As I held her against myself I whispered that her mouth tasted especially good, and she must not forget this particular treat was desired by her lord and master. Then I kissed her and sent my tongue into her mouth, so we could share the flavors. She gave it to me, I felt her smile grow in the kiss. Because of the others watching little Li was overcome by emotion at that and gave herself to me completely. I was still connected to Abril, who shifted her torso around behind Li, pressing Li between us even more as a sign of acceptance.

Damn I had it good!

When we let Li go she settled to talk to Resha on the other mat. Abril and Cynthia both flanked me for a cuddle and kisses in both directions.

"This seemed very well organized," I said turning to Abril. "Usually women have to talk about things more, and most seem more possessive."

"Well, I guess they decided you would back me, so I was in charge. I was generous. Here we are." Her eyes locked with me so the next words were serious, heartfelt. "Really... this is a test for me... but I think I can love them and share with them all."

"You picked Resha to go first?"

"I told her I knew you valued motherhood... But the truth is that I saw how you looked at her, and frankly she wanted you a lot more. I could not deny the humble little whore. Plus I know about Sam and Resha being friendly. It seemed like a good starter. Li volunteered to go last, but... well, that is a surprise."

I have never seen Abril like this, both subdued and happy.

I whispered, "Talking about surprises..."

Abril blushed. "I realized some things a couple of weeks ago. I realized it then, but I guess I was not sure, plus I am stupid stubborn, so I had to work it out a few times. Cynthia helped me so much. I was fine about you and Cynthia that night. I love you both you know. Now I know it too... I'm sure, so... it happened..." We both decided that a kiss made sense at that moment.

When we did Cynthia made happy noises as she cuddled into my back, she had her prince and now somebody else to hold her and make her happy, because princes are sometimes busy, what with dragons and evil sorcerers and other troubles in their realm.

With such a stream of calamities a Prince's work is never done... it is another way of saying their is always work for the wicked.

-

Phone Calls

It was mid-afternoon when I called Judge Stern to see if there was any new information. He mentioned that the other girls were at sea, the folks I suggested were very efficient picking them up and getting them out of cell range. He assumed I was going to use my pair in some improper way, but I made it seem like he had cut me off. "Abril is here with me; we have plenty of spare bedrooms. With three women and one guy they will talk and talk until they are talked out. I will not have a chance to isolate and score. Mostly they will talk about the partners, the girls know things Abril will want to find out."

That got him worried, there were good reasons that wives never met service girls. Well, that cat was out of the bag.

I mentioned that the other girls might be out of cell range, but they all had cameras. "I hope none of the lawyers who drink went with them, pictures were inevitable."

Stern had sent two lawyers, one of whom was married and the other was engaged. Now he had something else to worry about.

Judge Stern did go out of his way to say that Sam had distinguished herself as competent and professional in the crisis. She had time-synched sounds from different places in the building that showed the explosions took place at exactly the same time. The sounds were backed by frame grabs from internal cameras that showed the dual flashes. That was the only new and solid evidence, and it did not come from the cops. Sam clearly was worth every penny she was paid.

Also, he had to damn Barnes and Shunt as assholes for penny-pinching on the external cameras. (As a rule, partners never criticize their fellow partners by name, the judge was really pissed off.) The cops said the bomber had been to the parking lot more than once, so with vigilance plus cameras some lives might have been saved. (We knew the only life they cared about was the former DA.) Also, the bomber might be back or might have set delayed explosives and they would not know it. Was there a greater sin? In fact, the cops were keeping a low profile because they were hoping for another bomb to get more evidence. "We are sitting ducks and the cops sure don't care." Dead lawyers were of no great consequence.

While he was at it, the Judge made it clear he did not believe our ex-DA was the target. "Evidence for that theory is diddly corroborated by squat. They are all fools."

I had to concur. "I agree on the ex-DA angle. But think of the targeting of the bombs. It was like the bomber knew his target was one of our big guys with a German car, but did not know exactly who. Maybe the hitman was new so he took a messy job, or the customer... maybe through a broker... could not describe the target better. Actually, 'big guy - german car' is an on-point description. Also, maybe they killed more than they needed just to hide the real target and dilute investigation - with explosives the extras are free with no risk. With the two dead drivers being physically alike, one was probably the target. You might want to look at their cases and clients, set a PI on it."

"A PI is already on it, but I grant you the 'free extras to waste time' is an idea I didn't have." From the judge that was a high compliment. "That is good thinking, LAPD has ignored that angle but in fact that explains why those two at the same time. I will use that. If it is correct then there will be no second attack. That is a relief."

1...45678...10