Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiped me out.

Her climax like that was amazing, it took her pretty completely, she shivered and convulsed with every muscle in her yummy body and moaned while her pussy ground on my dick and her internal muscles tried to squeeze the fella flat inside her. I felt like she was squeezing all the water out of a balloon, except my cock was the balloon. But in a good way.

When it was over my lips sought her bee-stung lips, I just wanted to press against her and breathe with her and hold her ripe upper body to me. We didn't really nap, but for 15 minutes or so we were very close together in a dreamlike state.

Then the usual things happened. I got soft and slipped out. We shifted a little to something more comfortable, sort of a semi-spoon. A river of my stuff flowed out of her.

That last had me hypnotized, there are phones in every room and I actually considered calling Li or Cynthia to clean Resha's yummy pussy the way she deserved after giving me such a good fuck. I figured they were better at eating pussy than me. But they were probably sleeping and I was right here, so... I helped myself to creampie.

She mumbled her usual litany of protests, about not being worthy and being a "dirty whore," so I stabber her in the butt with my tongue, as a reminder of recent events. She giggled, "sorry, force of hab... oh my... that feels so good to kitty... soooo gooo..."

I asked, "Do you know the difference between good creampie and great creampie?"

"No... but something tells me you are going to tell me."

"Well, you have seen the ads on TV, the difference is the special sauce... All TV advertising is really about sex, it is just disguised. Female copy-writers have a conspiracy. Here it is the pussy sauce. The tragedy is that the woman who makes this excellent pussy sauce cannot... wait, you can't bend over enough to eat yourself, can you?"

"No," she said. "Can any woman? I saw a porno once where I guy sucked himself, but I have not seen a woman."

"I recall a decade ago, this one time when Sam got close... but I am rambling. The tragedy is that you can never have it at the peak of perfection, when it is at it's best. It really is too bad... oh well, more for me."

By now she had a giggling jag going, and she was too charming for me not to kiss her, so I did. I also shared some of the flavor. Then I went back to what I was doing between her legs.

She started to talk about how it felt, but her voice trailed off into a dream or something. Probably starring me as a naked savage (the opposite of a lawyer in a suit). I finished my snack and held her for a bit longer, to make sure the dream was a good one all the way through.

I may have gone to sleep as well. I hear guys do that. Probably Mother Natures way of letting the females escape afterward, so they can bear the babies alone.

-

I woke up about four hours later, I was very well rested. Time to go to work in my basement office.

I had some text messages from work, but none were urgent so my first call was a three-way to Nesto, who was running the drone, and Chako who wanted his mini-van back. I told him to wait, he would live longer. Nesto had two girls spotted on infra-red, watching.

I spent two more hours on business in my office, then I was feeling like a Chinese snack. I rather liked the thought that Li, or actually Li's pussy, was waiting for me only a few feet away. Close enough to smell? I would work on that. The thought got me hard so I undressed and went over to her door.

She had stuck a little Post-It on the door with just three words: Cum In Plez.

So I obliged her. I opened the door, climbed on the bed, spooned her warm, tiny body and slipped my cock right in. She was on her side with her legs together and slightly drawn up. This makes it very easy to get started. Inside her pussy was very wet, it felt like she had played with herself about an hour ago. Maybe she heard me working. If I had known I would have started with a snack.

Whatever the reason, she felt very good to slip into and hold tight. She was just below the sleep line, and she had a sense of security in my home, so she woke up slowly, comfortably, beginning as soon as I was inside her. Even in her sleep she knew it was me.

"Such a good dream, I have to squeeze myself," she said as her pussy muscles tightened around me. As she tightened she made some happy little moans and other sounds.

I put my large hands on her tiny body, moving them around as she moved under them. I held both her tits fully in one hand. Her tiny body was so very warm, I loved being with her like this, close to sleep in the middle of the night. I whispered, "I wish I could do this every night, to please you and tell you how happy I am to have you. You know, now that you have a room, you can stay here when you want." She shivered at that, it was more than she hoped for. "I know you love your mother, so I will not expect you that often. But we have to be with each other more. Don't you agree?"

"Oh yes! I agree with this wonderful idea. You are so good to poor Chinese girl, I will never be able to thank..."

I kissed her, she didn't need to say more, and I liked kissing her. So I kept kissing her for a time.

"You are my first lifetime partner. When I get married, my wives will have to get on their knees and lick my cum from your pussy as an acknowledgement."

"That is too much! There is no need, they will be your wives..."

"Wives that I cannot pick. My Grandfathers will pick them, so they will always have to acknowledge you as my first choice, even if you are not a wife. A wife is only special if she is selected as the first and only wife. They won't be. So they will lick you, of that you can be sure... In fact, all this talking of licking makes me want to lick your cute little slit." I pulled out, flipped over, and started nibbling her pussy. She was still on her side, with her legs drawn up to form a sort of "L" so I had access, but it was not enough.

Marta taught me not to talk with my mouth full, especially when I was eating pussy, so instead of telling her what to do I manhandled Li until I was on my back and she was on her back, resting with her lower back on my chest, as I was eating her. During the move she was not quiet and there was some pounding of tiny fists on my body and limbs, but that is just how life goes with a wind-up toy like Li. I rather enjoyed the mini-tussle.

Once we were in the new position she enjoyed my tongue along her entire little valley, with the extra touches at each end. But she was not getting hot, just comfortable. It was the same with me, my cock was erect and standing up, wet with her juices right next to her ear. She asked if I wanted her to suck it, but I said, "No work." I was happy just to be with her, holding her and talking.

As soon as I said that she scrambled around so she was face down, with her head on my chest, holding my neck desperately tight, just resting on me. Sometimes moaning or sobbing. I sometimes get feelings wrong, but this struck me as loving trust and need, at a very personal level. I was touched by it.

"Could I tell you something about my mother's parents?" she asked. (She knows nothing of her father.) It was an unusual request from her, she does not talk about these things and she knows I usually don't care to hear them, so she asked. I knew it was important so I let her.

"I never met my mother's parents or her step mother. But Mother said that, in her house, sex was always about desire and accommodation of the mutual need. Usually grandfather just wanted it, and his wives understood. They wanted what they got from it too. Often he was stinky for working all day, but he wanted it when he came in the door and her mother embraced him like a lover and took her pleasure when he was using her. Sometimes she was the one who demanded and he gave without delay or excuse. That was love to them, they knew no other. But you give me the better type of love, the love that lets us rest, and talk, and trust and just be with each other. The sex will come, we can't help it... but we can trust in that, and wait for it, and feed other needs. You love me better. With my life, I never hoped..."She began crying.

I held her and told her that I did love her in the quiet times, and I did trust her, and that her needs were priorities. Outside of her mother, nobody ever said anything like that to her. She hugged me tight while tears and other wet things got on me, but I let her have her moment with no objection or complaint. I just treasured her, almost as much as some of my cars. In time she slipped off me and went to sleep.

In my mind, I knew that she loved me more today that she did yesterday, and that the bond was basically unbreakable; in some things women are stronger than men. I had chosen well.

I was working on having her around more. It had already cost me, but I was worth it.

I got back to my room before Resha woke up - know because I woke her up by nibbling those spectacular nipples. They may not photograph well for naughty pictures, but they were a delight for the lips.

==

An Issue.

This story is longer than I prefer, but there is no natural break. The choice I face now is to either add a number of pages that are mostly sex with no plot advancement (covering Saturday and Sunday with the girls), or move on to Book 3 which will include the busy and surprising July trip to South America plus, in August, the return of Darnel.

I have decided to move forward, but after getting into Book 3 I may circle back to add the last 2 days of mainly sexual material (5 girls and 3 guys... with more to come) to the end of Book 2, starting with the last paragraph of material above.

LP

1...5678910