Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That she could do this to me, effortlessly, should have been my first hint of my upcoming life-changing surprise; something gave her the power to both command her mood and impose her mood on me; this despite the fact that only 6 weeks ago she had been a virgin! But I did not get it, instead I got blindsided two weeks later.

Well, that is life in the fast lane.

I started to expand the gentle loving kisses, moving to her cheeks and eyes, her forehead and her ears. All while keeping up my "Prince Metronome" stroke. It was when I got to her nipples that I got a response. I was gentle, nibbling with my lips and an occasional touch of tongue when she moaned. I knew that I and her Father were to only men to have her breasts, she never let any boy get that far. Ernie didn't do very much there, he was pretty much cock-in-pussy oriented. Since my nibbling got a response I stayed with it.

After a little attention she spoke. "Suck them... please?" Cynthia whispered. It was barely audible, but I did as she asked. She was short but limber enough that she could arch her body and give her nipples to me while I kept my full stroke. She started to get worked up. Her hips moved and her hands stroked me.

I looked up to see her face looked like it was in a trance, imagining something; it was focused inward, the opposite of Sin-Sin. But it wasn't her usual fantasy of dragons and other scary childhood monsters. Her body stayed with me, but her eyes were not seeing the room, she was seeing something else.

"Oh my Prince... such a gift... a treasure... a love... Oh Kiss Me!" Her voice was not loud, but there was deep, strong emotion, several emotions really, including love and need, woven into her voice.

Of course I kissed her. She cradled my head, strong but not too strong, making the kiss more as her lips parted, inviting me to kiss her deeply. I did, she was so warm, loving and giving. At the same time her hips, and soon enough her whole body started moving, taking over the motion.

I realized she was imposing a need she had, a need I had not seen in her before.

I was a little confused by the speed of the change, and where we were going. But it seemed we were going there quickly. I did what I could, she responded as I picked up the pace. I felt her pussy spasm and her body arch as she slid into one very steep climax. I was nowhere close to ready for it, which was just as well, but I did what I could to help pleasured passion. Her emotion washed over me, stronger than ever. Was it because of the audience? No, it didn't feel like that. Her legs came up, pulling me to her with need and desire, so I pressed myself into her deeper. She wanted my weight on her body, she wanted to feel my strength, so I gave those to her. With my arms I crushed her a little bit too much, just like she needed.

For her the climax lasted a while, like a sudden storm that forms from nothing, vents its fury, then turns into a long soaking rain even as the sun shines. It was not going to get me off so I stayed with her through the rain; pushing deep, hugging strong, kissing lovingly, I stayed with her in every way, engaged with her through very bit of it while she drew something emotional from me during the rain.

When we finally broke apart her face was the first thing I saw. It very distinctly did not look like an 18 year old child whose hymen I pierced just a few weeks ago. There was a maturity and acceptance. She had put away childhood, and childhood things. I had seen that look before, the look that was buried deep within my memory. So deep that, like looking down a deep well, I knew it was there, but I could not bring it up.

A moment later the rain stopped and the look was gone and I had the smiling child in fantasyland I had seen so many times around the apartment building, when she was still innocent and embarrassed lest my princely eyes rest upon her for more than an instant.

"Do we have to talk about something?" I asked her.

She hid her face behind her hand, even though she was stark naked with my cock wet inside her. "No... I mean... No my Prince."

In her head that was not the only thing she said to me. She kept something locked tight.

I looked at Abril, who was paying attention. Her face said she seemed to know there was something else, but wasn't sure and was definitely not going to tell me. In that moment Cynthia rolled away, smiling and glowing and satisfied for now.

I felt deprived, I was looking forward to eating her pussy some more; it was what we usually did afterward.

But Li squirmed under me and took her place, she was glowing with anticipation and energy showing the largest smile I had seen all day. Well, we had a secret to enjoy as she wiggled against my cock.

Her smile was contagious, my mood shifted instantly to something else, something more energetic and interesting and happy. Yeah, energetic, that is the ticket! I made plans.

Li is 4 foot 8 and weighs less than 80 pounds. I am over 6 foot and very strong. Suddenly I wanted to play with my fun-fuck-doll. So before she had more than my cockhead worked into her body, I had her stand up then I bent forward so she could wrap her arms around my neck. My hands grasped her bottom as I straightened, lifting her. We had done this before and she knew what to do. In moments we worked her open pussy onto my slick hard cock and her legs were around my hips; we were fucking with her weight completely off the ground.

She became my fun-fuck-doll-on-a-stick.

She loves this and I really love her loving this. It can get tiring, but it looked very impressive and was a very "Li as a fun sex toy" position. At this point I was not going to last too long.

Most of the in-and-out movement for this position came from her arms; my hands held and supported her bottom, but she was the main force. Part of the deal is that she has pretty good control over both my stroke and our kissing, so she took full advantage, slamming her pussy down on me, hammering hard and deep and fast on the cock that was both fucking her and supporting her.

"Fuck me you big strong man, make your Chinese sex toy cum like crazy woman. Such a big strong man with a big strong cock, tiny girl loves it so deep!"

Looking around the room, I saw the others were all surprised by the physical display. Zar and Abril had no chance at this, Zar was too heavy and Abril did not have anything close to the muscles needed. Resha was also outside the envelope because of how her weight was distributed, with a center of gravity farther out. Plus there was no way to get a cock into her pussy without using hands; her labials were too complex. Cynthia may be possible, except she might be low on the arm strength.

After that I was distracted by the way Li went after my tonsils with her tongue. She was still keeping up and energetic pace on my cock, and it was having the desired effect as I felt the stirrings of things below getting ready to fire off.

Zar snapped her fingers to get my attention and then gave me a look, asking without words, "did I need help?"

I waved her off and focused on enjoying the rest of this exercise. Li was using her pussy muscles, making each stroke twice as much fun. Like a jet that had jumped off the deck of the carrier, I was now accelerating with full afterburners to my climax and my Chinese minx knew it. I could feel her almost laughing in our kiss. But I had some time left, and since I had everybody's attention I decided to make it a spectacle.

Everything so far had been on the large mat. But I decided that I had enough control to climb a few stairs on the staircase that led to my bedroom. Li probably though that was where I was headed, she knew where I slept and broke our kiss to mention the elevator instead, but I wasn't going that far. After climbing three steps with Li held ahead of me, I changed the view for everybody. I used the fourth step to cross one foot over the other, with Li moving balance was tricky. But after I completed the step I was standing so Li's back was toward the bottom of the stairs, and the room, and the whole crowd. They all had a real good view upward of the bottom of my cock sliding in and out of Li's hot little hole. They could see everything.

Li was now in the more precarious position, instead of being the short distance over the next step she was now a long way over the previous step, and if there was a fall she was in a very bad position.

When Li figured out that her bottom was now hanging out in the air, I got what I imagined was some choice Chinese swear words (I don't know them, but I got the drift), mixed in with erotic phrases of appreciation. This was where she showed her faith in me, and after a moment of realization and doubt, she did it with a smile.

Two more steps backwards put us at the first landing, where my feet had more space.

The crowd started making comments about the show and how we looked. I figured that Li's snatch with draw the most attention, but Resha and Abril both had to comment about how my cock and balls, and all my muscles, looked so good, "right out in the open." Cynthia was entranced by the view, she just said "beautiful."

Li and I continued our pounding fuck.

Li decided she was safe and that I did not need that much air so she took up her deep kissing again. As I thought of a few past situations, I have never seen anyone as fearless about other folks seeing her getting fucked, in any hole, as Li. She treated the display as an audition for the folks she was going to have sex with during the next 36 hours. If I wanted something dramatic I was going to have to do more.

Time was running out; my muscles were good but my balls were sending messages. Li gave a moan I knew, she was well on the way to her climax. My balls heard her and sent the message saying that worked for them too. Resha also had to point to my balls so everybody saw how it would not be long.

I told Li that I had her and she should spread her legs out, stretching them away from the body. This took away some more support from me, but I would compensate. She trusted me. The advantage was a change in the angle giving a more direct tickle of her pleasure button. She went with the thrill as I asked, and reaped the benefit.

I shifted from a straight standing position to one where my legs were bent, sort of like I was half-sitting, so now my thighs supported her, plus I had my hands holding tight on her butt. In the process I took over responsibility for our fucking movement from her arms.

I told her, "If you trust me, and want a biggie, when we get to two you should let go and arch your back." She looked in my eyes with pure faith and we both started a countdown together.

Her eyes widened as she got ready to release, her position felt precarious and what I suggested upped that feeling by an order of magnitude. But they gang calls me "Viking" and she is light, so I was confident that, even while we were in the throes, we could pull it off and multiply the effect for her. Like skydiving naked together. So we did.

She was perfect, she threw her arms wide and leaned back with only my strong hands, thighs and cock keeping her from falling backwards into the floor 10 feet below. She did it just in time, like "ignition" for a rocket the move thrust her body down hard on my cock, driving it deep into her pussy just as her climax was on the way. My climax fired off at zero, as the tip of my cock reached the deepest point in her, less than a heartbeat before or after hers.

The blast inside her was like launching a mortar... or maybe like a pound of plastique launching a car! Either way it was explosive.

Her Chinese switched from high excitement to just plain transcendent, I don't know what the words were, a prayer or an invocation or whatever, but the tone was clear to me and the others; she was having a "top 5 in her life" climax with an audience of my lovers as she seemingly hung in mid-air, her arms and legs spread wide while every muscle in her little body tensed.

Also, every muscle in my body was standing out as well, including the one buried inside her. But my balls were performing publicly for their fans.

My climax was pretty good too, but the intensity and focus were tamped down by the way I had to keep my balance.

Resha and Abril were struck speechless.

Cynthia had been a competitive diver so she knew a little of giving yourself up to gravity felt like. She whispered a bit of a prayer of wonder and delight.

Zar had the sense to trip the security cameras. Two very good cameras (front and back) are focused on this first landing of this set of stairs, so the shots were pretty good when Li and I looked at them later.

Li's shouts synched with my repeated spurts inside her, making for a very well-advertised climax. Despite her size Li is loud. Valeria heard the noise, wondered what it was, and was moved to wear out the Magic Wand some more.

After our shared climax was done Li wrapped her arms and legs around my body, not for security but out of pure affection for the way I showed her, yet again, in so many ways, how much I loved her.

It was a nice way to end the festivities. It was not yet bedtime but I was out of action. Each of the girls cleaned up as needed, put on light clothing, and settled down for the evening.

Li and I had fun licking the messy parts clean.

-

Chapter 38. Later Friday Evening

A half hour later I got Zar and Li together in private. "I think today would be a good day for Li to get her own room in the house. Second or third floor if she wants... or maybe the spare room near my office. Could you take her around and show her?"

Zar picked Li up and gave her a gentle kiss. Zar is strong and Li is light, so it was no great effort. Li was kind of amazed, so she did not squawk as she normally might. "Welcome to our home my dear, there are some rooms that might work well for you. I will show you them. Just so you know, if you ever need to talk, or feel good, or to make somebody feel good or anything else, you can ask me. Okay?"

Up until this moment the concubine thing had just been words. Suddenly a bedroom in my house made it very real for Li. Plus, it put her and Zar on solid footing about where they each stood, they had been uncertain before. Finally, the added security made for an incremental change in Li's attitude.

As soon as they left for their tour I was in my office. I made a call to the 49 car guys to check on progress, I really wanted to have Li more and they were working on it. They said they were ahead of schedule, the surprise would be ready on Wednesday. I also made a few other calls, including Nesto and Chako.

-

Corum and Brisk showed up while I was on the phone. As soon as they arrived Zar made it clear that they would be in her bed for the night, and might not get much sleep.

Zar was cooking supper for them, a mountain recipe they loved, but first there was some furniture that needed moving. Li had selected the room near my office as her bedroom, ("close enough to smell," Zar said) so furniture had to be changed. All the women enjoyed the "Corum and Brisk hormone activation show" with the two tall muscular men, shirtless and sweating, moving furniture. The brothers were taller then me, built long and lanky. Of course they were not as handsome, they were indians with sharp features, but in the dark that usually does not matter. After the furniture was moved they spent some time in the pool chatting with the girls until supper was ready. They knew the dress code and gave the girls another way to think about 'handsome' in the dark.

Li mentioned to the others that, as these were my mountain cousins, they were an exception to my general rule of not sharing my women with other men. That raised questions was about the two brothers staying Saturday and Sunday nights. While nobody asked outright, I knew they were wondering about how generous I might be for the rest of the weekend. When I was asked indirectly I mentioned that Zar had first claim on either or both for any nights she wished.

-

I got Li alone for a moment once her bedroom was set up. She was delighted to be so close to my office. I had a question. "Who should I ask to sleep with me tonight?"

"Oh, that's easy. You don't ask, you tell Resha. Two white girls are into each other, if you ask one both will think and worry. But if you take Resha they say 'work related' and make lots of similes on each other doing disgusting things while thinking about pleasures Resha is enjoying."

"Does Resha want to?"

"Resha wants to be home with her baby, but not possible, so she must be here. If she is with you she will feel good, we all know that. She needs to feel good, to feel special, and your bed is the #1 special place. Make her a closer friend so she does more for you and feels better. Win-win. Also, an orgasm or two will take her mind off her baby. If she sleeps alone she will think all night about her child."

"How about the cute little girl, that Chinese cutie yummy cupcake?"

She smiled at the compliment. "You don't ask her anymore! She is your concubine in her heart and room. No need to ask. Just give a sign and her legs pop open and up for you. She gets wet. 'Welcome honey, stick any hole any time. Bring friends if you like.' You know she means it." She demonstrated, opening her legs widespread. It was delightful and we both laughed. But she ended on a serious note. "Seriously, of course I want you, but Resha is best for your bedroom tonight. It will give her great confidence if you pick her. Okay boss?"

Who was I to turn down such sincere, heartfelt advice?

The last thing Li wanted to say was to remind me that, if I happened to find myself in her bedroom while she was sleeping, I did not have to wake her up before I stuck it in. "Any hole, mouth, pussy or ass, just put it in and Chinese girl wakes up very happy to please."

I decided to give her some back. "Well, if you play with yourself, don't clean up, because I like my late night snacks juicy."

She knew I don't sleep all night.

-

After her supper with the boys Zar had work to do, so Cynthia volunteered to help her with the kitchen work. When I took notice I favored Cynthia with a kiss.

I did think it was interesting how both Abril (earlier) and now Cynthia seemed especially interested in helping with kitchen tasks.

Abril wanted to talk with Li for a bit more about the lawyers Abril expected to screw. Li knew things I didn't (like penis size). They would both be here overnight tonight, Saturday and Sunday so there was plenty of time to talk. "Bonus, now there are fewer ughs to talk about!" Li said.

"Almost like a divine force at work," Abril said. "Or at the least, somebody very special."

-

I pulled Resha into the living room, which was private but did not seem like a place for sex. I had a opportunity to discuss.

In mid-July the the partners held a retreat, which meant no service girls for half the folks (partners) and a reduced presence at the Associate level. Li was taking that week off, and I was going to be out of town. I knew that because of seniority Resha had not been asked about work yet, and she might not be. If she was it would only be a few odd hours. So I proposed something else.

"What would it take to get you away from LA for about 10 days? With me, on a trip and a special job?"

"Are you likely to ask such a thing? You can't work outside of LA, and I imagine you can take others to warm your bed on a vacation. I have heard that Nia is very interested."

Nia's name and voracious sexual appetite had come up during the day.

"I haven't had Nia yet." That surprised her. "Besides, she won't work for this."

"What exactly is involved?"

"I am going south of the border, far south, a long trip. A family thing. Do you recall the guy who disabled your landlord?"