Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
Resha is seduced to a loyal slut at a bachelor party.
29.4k words
4.78
4.6k
1

Part 19 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night in LA can change hearts and minds and lives. In this case is Resha's heart and mind and life. The night in question is a bachelor party where she is a guest of the host. Eric's objective for the night is to seduce her into a more loyal state of mind. Since he is taking her to the cocaine plantation that is his grandfather's home, he really needs her to be more reliable and loyal. With a woman like Resha, that requires seduction.

This follows Book 3 part 1 of the tale. In those six chapters Eric cemented his relationship with Li by giving her a special diamond ring, a place in his home, and the ultimate expression of freedom in LA - wheels - in this case a customized compact SUV. At this point Li was his concubine and would kill for him.

Resha is not as far along as Li, but Eric finds himself moving quickly with her. Using words and physical intimacy Eric has breeched some of her internal defense lines to cross into emotional intimacy with her.

The story starts on a date between the Friday (June 27) when a pair of cars exploded, and the date (July 10) when Eric and Resha depart for South America. She is scheduled to perform at a second bachelor party for Tango, in the colony, and will see a completely different side of the man she knows as a just a calm, expensive lawyer. Before that happens Eric must tie down her emotional state and trust before he can take her south, to expose her to his heritage.

-

Chapters 7, 8 and 10 are short and they advance the story.

Chapters 9, 11, 12 and 13 deal with the bedroom time and physical intimacy during a novel overnight bachelor party in LA that Eric and Resha attend as the host and his guest. Resha will not entertain on stage at this party. The couple are very inspired by the show.

-

Chapter 7. Tango's Marriage, A Prince's Problems

Tango was going to be adopted as my brother by the Patron, my Grandfather. After the adoption Tango would marry Bente, his girlfriend of 3 years, marking the full acceptance of Bente's German genes into the colony. The original Germans came to the colony on a Type IX submarine at the end of the war, they were scientist that both East and West were pursuing to exploit and they chose "none of the above, try South." The previous two generations of Germans had limited choices for breeding partners and were not allowed marriage or free movement in the colony. This reflected the dangerous political ideas those original Germans carried and, as was their nature, debated continually. Such ideas were dangerous, as the world had discovered at great cost. The Patron was determined to maintain his people's innocence from socialism, fascism, democracy and similar ideas.

Both Tango's adoption and marriage would occur during the week I planned to be with my people in South America, while the law firm partners were debating their future and the rest of the firm was on vacation.

If any non-relative could be called my buddy it was Tango, so the marriage raised some issues for me.

First, I had to sponsor a bachelor party in LA for the troops stationed there, ten battle-seasoned killers with conservative values. By "conservative" I mean they were raised as if they were in Spain at the time of the Inquisition, then tempered by life in LA. Like any complex refined dish, it was all a question of proportions and seasoning. For that party I would have to redefine the model of a bachelor party because the typical frat-boy model, especially regarding any shared and/or public sexual performance, which would not be acceptable to these men. However, they did like beautiful women naked, so that was a start.

Second, I had a short time to organize and sponsor a bachelor party in the colony for a broader population, where the expectations were both more liberal and conservative. In the colony they expected entertaining strippers and some public sexual carnival activity as entertainment; these were things they had read about. (Time and Playboy were the two current magazines that made their way to the isolated colony.) But, as I was absent from the colony for most of my high school and adult years, I had to educated myself in what borders of behavior were expected. I would probably have to mesh more lurid fiction-based expectations with traditional values. Frida, her daughter Estella, and Resha would help with but I would also need some women to lived in the colony to take part.

In both cases, audience participation in sexual activities was part of the expectation. However, the audiences had very different ideas of how they might participate.

There would also be a special side project for colony's party. I had grudgingly agreed to a request from Estella who wanted to get pregnant "from the colony." Estella is, like me, a child of rape who is outside the normal population in terms of intelligence and social behavior. However, while I am well above the norm, her IQ is below 80 and she does not react as normal people expect. On the advice of doctors and women in 49 I granted Estella's request to pull a train with the party attendees, in hopes of producing a child from her mother's community. Normally I would not sanction an intentional impregnation, especially as entertainment. But Estella was a special case backed by the 49 woman's association, several doctors, and her mother who was owed a great debt of gratitude by the community. They all supported the act as a way of meeting a unique need. It is a complicated issue. My grandfather agreed with what I felt, but he said, "when the people and the experts agree, sometimes the wiser course is for the leader to give way."

Third, I had to deal with Bente's request for a "first night" and the next day with me instructing her in the bedroom arts. I recognize this does not sound like an onerous task, she is attractive and normally I might be eager for the opportunity, which she clearly wanted. The "first night" is supposed to be for sexual instruction, but Bente was experienced and had no need of instruction. The issue was Tango. His most important job would involve pointing a gun at hostile, armed, unpleasant folk standing close to me, so I was literally in the line of fire for his precise understanding of, and feelings about, the issue of his wife's physical desires. It is a complicated, and critically important, issue. He said he supported his bride's desire, but you never know about these things. Under the rules of the colony, the bride and groom are NOT husband and wife until the day after the ceremony, so it was not even an act of infidelity for those raised in the colony - they just didn't think that way. But Tango had spent years in Argentina, where they have high expectations about fidelity. He also served in LA, where people give lip service to fidelity but may not actually practice it.

All of this was planned to take place between the 5th and 20th of July.

There was also one other detail, I had to make a presentation to the and the tribe about how their lives had to change (big time) in the next generation, when I put aside my "lawyer" games and became responsible for leading both groups, together, to a better life. Both of my grandfathers thought that was actually why I was born.

-

Chapter 8. Bachelor Party In LA

Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Fowler House - in 49 territory in LA

The soldiers in LA who had served with Tango were older than me, had all been in a temporary marriage, and were very set in their ways. For recreational sex, they had a strong preference for privacy with the ladies, and took great pride in seeing to the lady's pleasure even if sex was her profession. They would not be comfortable being seen by one of the others during recreational sex, or with "messy women." The rules were different for sex "in the field," where sharing was appropriate, and "on the job" like the late Alina.

They had all seen strip-tease performances of the most disgusting sort in Mexico, the sort of things I would not ask people (or livestock) to do as entertainment. These men were not looking for cheap thrills but real entertainment involving attractive and available women. While they liked seeing attractive ladies remove their clothing, they were at an age where they enjoyed something more from the performance than simple nudity. That was actually the key to what I arranged.

Tango would be at the party, it would be his last time as an equal among the soldiers. During the trip to South America he was to be elevated to a royal retainer which meant promotion to an officer.

Irene would also attend the party, so she would have to be accommodated. She was essentially an NCO, although for now she was "floating" between assignments. She was also Bente's cousin, their paternal grandfather was a brilliant scientist who came to the colony on a submarine from Germany at the end of the war. German blood is thicker than water so we really could not expect Irene to keep any of the party activities secret from Bente. No doubt I would hear about it - good or bad - from Bente.

I should mention that the colony was in a tropical rain forest, so the simple issue of exposed skin did not have the same significance as it might in some colder climes. Swimwear was not a fashion item in the colony, most do without at any age. To hold the attention of the troops the performances would have to be artistic stripping by attractive females.

A few months before the party date I and two soldiers sat down with some of the working girls from 49 to spitball some ideas. This was LA, so all the 49 working girls considered themselves performers, actresses, singers and dancers. Some believed they were better performers than some popular stars, like those with the initials "J Lo." One of the soldiers mentioned the guys were big on sing-along entertainment of the right sort, in their quarters they usually had a movie they could sing along with at least one a week. The idea that the group settled on was sort of a combination of sing-a-long with dance numbers done as a variety show with artful strip tease dances. With that in mind I asked the girls to "impress me" working out some specifics. These talented women threw themselves into the project.

They came back a week later with some numbers and arrangements where the soldiers could sing along in a chorus or such. Some of the songs proposed included "Whatever Lola Wants," "Hey Big Spender," "Cabaret," "The Seven Deadly Virtues," and others that were well known to the troops. (Fosse musicals were very popular on the weekly movie night.) Really, the talented girls could strip to anything, but with the guys singing along on a few numbers the show would be a big hit.

The old Fowler homestead in 49 territory would work for the show, the interior had been redone. There was a stage and a bar plus enough individual bedrooms. The gang used it for public meetings. Heavy consumption of the best booze was expected, the men would spend the night in their rooms with whatever company they arranged with the willing girls. Zar and Brisk would man the bar. I supplied plenty of top-shelf liquor. Tango would get the homestead's large main bedroom and the other rooms would be assigned by seniority. Irene, as the newest arrival, would draw a smaller room in the attached bunkhouse.

After auditions we wound up with 18 girls practicing for the show. All were 49 members, attractive, under 35 with at least a year of professional experience renting their bodies for the pleasure of others. They were all proud of their bodies and talents, all were eager to perform on stage and, if invited, in the bedroom. Stories about my party at the mansion in May, with most of the same men, had raised the expectations of the girls in terms of bedroom manners. When entertaining the ladies my soldiers went above and beyond what was required. Having 18 girls was more than enough for the 9 male soldiers plus Tango, an excess number of girls would keep the girls motivated and the guys relaxed with good choices. The girls had a system for managing their matchups for the night. Given the amount of drinking expected, and the way the house was laid out, we did not expect any late night movement between the rooms.

I talked to Irene privately, keeping in mind that her facial scar reflected a bad experience with some military men who sought her unwilling attentions in a dark alley. (One of the men experienced the cruelest cut.)

As far as the party went, Irene was not sure about partaking in any bedroom encounters, but was not opposed to the idea either. She would not entertain a man in any case, not even a professional Don Juan. I wondered about myself or Tango, but decided not to ask, as I really did not want an answer. Irene said that if she found the right girl she might be interested in sharing a bed and exchanging comfort. Four of the 18 girls were explicitly "open" to the idea of spending a night of pleasure with a strong woman if they were picked.

Among the 18 girls there were more bottle blondes than dark haired beauties, and more full chests than flat, but they showed good variety. They were all attractive Hispanics, and all were impressive in the singing and dancing part of the program. Over two-thirds of the girls had at least one ancestor who lived in the colony within the last 2 generations, so they and the soldiers understood the same 400-year old version of Spanish as the Sainted Queen.

Doing 18 individual strip numbers sounded like it would be too time consuming. But the girls would work in shifts of 6 girls, with each shift performing three numbers, for 9 strip numbers total. One or two or three girls would strip during each number, while the other girls in the shift sang and danced in the background. I thought 3 strippers in one number might seem rushed but they had routines with extended songs and mixes that worked. The 12 girls not on-stage during each shift could sit with the soldiers, getting them drinks, and otherwise being very sociable before and after their turn on stage. Once each shift was done performing they had a little outfit to wear out on the floor, it was more revealing than street wear and invited contact, but it was not blatant. The men would be seated at tables in captain's chairs, with plenty of spare kitchen chairs for the ladies at each table. The chairs were arranged so the men would not cluster and there was was plenty of room to invite company to sit and join in.

In rehearsals I saw parts of all but the the grand finale for the show, which was a secret. All I knew is that it was a big deal and somehow they got Toad involved, so it would be memorable. What I did see was surprisingly good, they almost had me singing along. But I knew that if I gave in to the urge, the crowd would have me singing every number. I had other plans for my time.

-

I intended to watch, and to share a drink with each soldier before the show, but I did not plan to involve myself in the bedroom festivities. Since Frida and Resha were going to do the bachelor party in the colony, I asked them if they wanted to come and observe.

Frida's parents had been the first couple from the colony to move to LA and raise a family here. Single men from the colony had come before them, including Toad, but the Patron wanted to establish some broader outposts so he could keep up with a changing world. When he first heard about Hiroshima a full year after it happened he realized he needed more than the short annual report from our "cousins" in Europe that had been set up four centuries ago. The world was changing too fast, and our leader needed views that reflected a few more continents. So he prepared some couples who were starting families and sent them out to take root and send back routine news.

In 1962 the Patron sent the first three couples to the US. Papers were easy to obtain in those days. The couples settled in Florida, Texas and LA. LA was the only settlement that thrived; soon Belen's parents and others made the trip here. It was a peaceful neighborhood for a time as the families settled in. Then gangs started to spread and life became harder.

At the time Toad was semi-estranged from his Patron, instead of working the West Coast drug trade for his father's product he was running two teams of hardened criminals, using various bases in LA to pull scores doing high yield heists like selective truck hijackings during the week and cracking safes on weekends. However, he never lost touch with "his people." Whenever a gang started trouble Toad answered with extreme violence, executing the leadership group in the style of a another gang. But killing one gang's leadership group seemed to spawn two more within the year. The ecology of the LA street society demanded that gangs exist in some areas. So Toad changed strategy, he started his own gang with a undercover recruiting effort.

Toad decided he would control the largest and most dominant gang in the area, bringing peace and protection to his people. He forged 49 using the low-level and disgruntled members of some past and present gangs, his two criminal crews provided enforcement, plus the colony members in LA provided a loyal base. Over one night of bloody well-organized violence he coalesced the pieces into the largest gang around, with a loyal core membership several times that of the previous gangs in the territory. The gang leaders did not believe the choices Toad gave them, they took exception. But Toad's people made sure that those problems went away for good without leaving a lot of bodies for the cops to waste time investigating. Without bodies "it was like all the gang leaders took off for Mexico." Frida led one of the Black Mask "conflict elimination" squads that stacked bodies like wood for a one way trip to the desert. Toad also secured the political and economic backing to build the apartment building and acquire legal control of the land around it, giving his gang a solid social and economic base.

When the next morning broke the people found their world had changed. Some grieved their losses, but most found the sunlight was very pleasant that day.

-

The guests - all soldiers - were due to arrive at the Fowler house around Nine. I got to the house ten minutes early to find Frida was already helping Zar at the bar. The girls were in the dressing rooms. Resha walked in right behind me, and the soldiers were a few minutes behind her. She was impressed when they arrived, they were nothing like she expected. All the soldiers were in sports jackets and they looked good. I sometimes said I saw my soldiers as experienced faces on young bodies, and the men took great pride in the comment.

When the soldiers arrived Zar took drink requests and directed them to some finger food that was set out. The female performers, dressed like they were going to church, began to mingle, being sociable before the show started. Just like that it was a party.

Resha did not expect to stay long, we were a few blocks from her house and some of her neighbors were performing. She was not sure if she would be comfortable seeing a new good friend and next-door neighbor strip and then give her body to those activities that Resha expected to see at a drunken bachelor party. But this was going to be something quite different.

All Resha's life the commercial sex had been private, one-on-one. She never did parties for pay. That changed slightly when she met me. The first time was the day she moved here, at the start of her new life. It was her idea, Resha was driven by her deep beliefs to express her gratitude to the guys who helped her move. Milk and cookies were not going to do it. They had worked together, following her orders willingly, and asked nothing in return. So in gratitude she pleasured them all together, taking each individually into a shower to get to know them and then mostly using her mouth, working around the crowd to enjoy the erections she started in the shower. But that was her need and pleasure to thank them as her heart dictated, not something the men requested, expected or paid for. Also, those guys did exactly what she asked during the move, and they were just as co-operative during her naked "thank you, enjoy my mouth" fun session. That attitude impressed Resha more than anything, in her professional experience men usually changed for the worse when they got hard.

123456...8