Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resha's The second time in a group setting was last weekend at the mansion with four other women being very nice to each other while they waited to get busy with one busy man, me. Resha had done women before, it was a job requirement, but that weekend at my house she really enjoyed, and was enjoyed, by the other women between her times with me.

-

After Resha arrived the house filled quickly so she latched onto me, she was sure I could keep her safe if the crowd got rowdy. But after 15 minutes, Resha was much more comfortable. "Are you sure this a a bachelor party? I never heard of one like this. The men are so respectful, plus there are so many really attractive women. The guys are all hard cases, I can tell that, but they are so courteous."

"It is a special case, because of the guys. They are former military, but they appreciate civility and they are sure it will be a good night for them. The girls have heard rumors about the guys and are actually hoping to be picked for the night in bed."

"I thought these type of parties involved blow jobs, somebody pulling a train in the living room while other guys cheered and jeered, plus anal sex in public for the groom... served with plenty of derisive humor about marital sex. Disgusting things like that while everyone watched and made lewd remarks about how bad sex in marriage would be."

"Maybe most do, but we won't have any of that here. The ladies will be beautiful and entertaining, they will be erotic on stage, but this will end with private relaxation, mostly one-on-one with mutual pleasure in the bedrooms. These men make it a point of pride to make sure the woman is happy."

Resha knew Zar, Brisk, Tango and Irene, and she was again struck by the way I had what were clearly distinct cultural groups working for me. "Zar and Brisk look like pure American Natives somehow, the other men seem South American with accents, yet I know most of the entertainers are locals from around here. Still, I can tell the Spanish is different somehow. I sense this is all because of you, but I can't see how."

"When we go South next week you will see, but it really is something I have to show you. Until then, relax. Enjoy. You are at a party with my friends and your neighbors in you own neighborhood. Would you like something to drink? Scotch perhaps?"

"I guess it would not hurt. Scotch is good, I don't need an expensive type."

"All I supplied are expensive types." I signaled to Zar. "Here is what Sam gives you."

She took a sip and I could see the calming effect settling through her, she was immediately familiar with the complex taste and it held only very good references - sex with Samantha - for her. She opened up a bit as her anxiety was vanquished. "That is so good... plus it brings memories of time with Sam. She is wonderful to me. I am sure it is your fault. Also Li! Last weekend, with you and Li and the others... it was so wonderful! They were all so nice to me!"

"Well, you were pretty nice to me and the others. They all liked you, both giving and getting pleasure." She blushed at that, she never expected to be pleasured in front of so many lovers, or to share me in the ways she had with an audience. Or to eat pussy with others.

"Li called yesterday to say she had the most wonderful news, she sounded so excited. Too good to say over the phone, I had to see it all. I have heard such things from others before, but this was different. Real. It had to be your fault. Do you know?"

"I'm sure it is best if she tells you herself... while she shows you."

"Something tells me that the 'showing' will be naked. Now I know it is your fault." Resha was very sure of herself. She was also right on all counts.

I decided then and there that I would spend the night with Resha, bringing her closer to me so someday she would be as much my loyal spy as Li was. But while Li was my concubine, for Resha I saw something else that followed naturally from her yummy body, her natural inclinations, and the leverage I had over her through her child.

In her mind, Resha would always be an unsatisfied slut, looking for a man who could satisfy her body and accept her needs for what she was. But the woman she was, her upbringing, and the desires written deep within her as she became a woman in LA, would resist tight limitations placed on her freedom, she would never be a conventional wife. Also, she would never place any man above her child's need, that was her nature. But given that foreknowledge, I could work with her.

We spent some time, maybe a half hour, talking to others including Tango. Resha was so grateful to him for stopping her previous landlord when he was pointing a gun at us. She had a kiss for Zar - one where they started chaste and both got more involved so they both blushed after - because of her feelings about the weekend when they were very nice to each other.

When we talked to some of her neighbors they were surprised to see Resha with me. They had wondered how she got into the neighborhood, the two-story house she moved into was not considered desirable and had been empty for some time, but usually such houses went to 49 members who had grown out of an apartment. I explained how Resha worked in my office, and that she had moved from a bad neighborhood with a bad gang, with her child and the two grandmothers. I just had to help. Resha said how she was so thankful to be in her new place, in a good neighborhood. She had not figured it all out yet, especially my role, but she was much better off and very thankful for everything.

Resha said she understood that guys had bachelor parties for other guys, but she saw that Irene was also a guest, dressed in a sports jacket like the guys were. What was her deal?

I confessed I did not know much of Irene's deal. For tonight I had arranged it so some of the girls "were flexible." I was not sure if Irene would use that option, but like a good host I made it available. "We have a few extras... did you also want a woman for tonight?" I asked.

"After last weekend I hoped I might get lucky with you... but what I see is a lot of competition." She said it with a lot of hope and a bit of boldness in her voice. "The way they all look at you, there is no question you could have your pick... or the whole lot."

Such a statement would have been impossible without last weekend at my house, she picked up a lot of confidence when I took her to my bed that first night, leaving the others to pair up. Also, the scotch helped. Still, I knew she liked Samantha, so I had to ask, "might you enjoy being pleasured by a woman?"

"NO! I mean, I would not want to take anybody from someone else, or reject you, or have anybody who didn't want..."

"Those are not issues. I would not mind setting you up... or having a woman join us for your pleasure... or sharing one with you as a couple might. You don't have to decide now. But keep it in mind. Okay? For myself, keep in mind that the only woman here that I want is you... and that is only if you want me."

"Okay." The way she said it I knew she was thinking about it, but she was also glad I had expressed an interest. Her face said she was probably wondering if this was a test. She knew the women here were professionals, not intimate friends of mine like last weekend. So I said a bit more to ease her mind.

"This is a party, not a test. If you want to try something, like having a professional woman serving your pleasure, this is the time and the place. You have friends around, so you can't screw up. Understand? Less thinking, more feeling, drink up. Have fun and relax."

She looked at me as she finished her second scotch and, with some difficulty, resolved to do as I suggested.

I took her up to my "balcony box" on the side where we were going to watch the show. I wanted us off the floor so the girls did not try to rope me into anything, as they might be tempted. Tonight was for Tango and the soldiers.

Also, after two drinks, I wanted her sitting instead of discovering she could not walk.

When I got her seated I explained that the soldiers had their own bedrooms, and I expected most would mutually select a performer or two to share their bed for the night. All in private, no public sex would occur. I was not sure if I would stay, unless she wanted me to.

"Why do you call them 'soldiers?' I can see plainly that they have that bearing, but I can't picture them in US military uniforms."

My bad, I should have expected that. The whole truth might be a bit much, I went with the half-truth. "They have been soldiers in the armed forces of different nations." I pointed to a group of 3. "Those three served in Chile, Peru and Panama, 6 to 12 years. Tango served in Argentina. Irene ran a crack anti-aircraft missile battalion in Central America. After they retired they came here to provide special security for... a 'high value' shipping company."

"So that is the linkage! It makes sense now, but I could not see it. I thought it might be gang-related, but I could not see how 49 would allow that."

"Recall how Tango and Irene helped during your move as a favor to me? The other folks who helped were all in 49. You are correct that gangs tend to be very territorial, this party is sanctioned by the leadership. Recall how I mentioned 'Toad' when I showed you the house?"

"Yes I do... I have heard that name other times. Is it a secret gang codeword?"

"No, he is a real person, he got the 'Pablo' apartment building built... Pablo was his brother, killed working for their father. But the point is, everybody here knows Toad. He is the common factor for both groups."

Resha was on her third glass of scotch in less than 20 minutes. "Okay. This scotch is so good." She got serious. "Will you bed me tonight? After last weekend some men might feel they have the right. Oh no! I did not say that out loud, did I? I did! Such a thing, all these beautiful women and I ask..."

"Relax. You know I like you in my bed... as long as you like it to... doing what we both want. I may be sleeping here, in a room upstairs. I have no other plans. If you stay - you might be a little unsteady to walk home - you can be by yourself in your own room..."

"I don't want that."

"... or you can share my bed, but we don't have to do anything."

"That sounds boring for both of us."

"... but very restful, I don't have to sex your wonderful body to enjoy your company in bed. Your body makes for very nice satisfying cuddles."

"I see that from you. You know, I think I could 'just sleep' with you."

"I don't want to assume and you can trust me. I can also see you home, your choice. Don't say anything until then. I want you to have what your heart wants."

She sat a minute, thinking hard at something. Then she got it. "Wait... You left one out. My heart said I could share your bed and let you enjoy my body... I always enjoy that. Always!"

"Your WONDERFUL body, don't forget," I corrected her.

"Your wonderful body," she joked, turing it around and giving me a tipsy sly look. "Fuck, that sounds too good. It works so well for me. You doing sex things with me to make me feel incredible. I choose that. You still like that, don't you?" she asked.

"You must know I like you and your wonderful body. I showed that last weekend," I replied.

"Fuck yes, you did. You were holding me so loving while you were inside... the other's lending a hand... I still get tingles and shivers... you inside while they licked me... FUCK that felt good. You are too nice to me... I never thought any guy could be that nice, I thought guys were just different when they got hard."

"You are pretty nice to me too," I replied. "I got the better deal. You deserve happiness."

"Then I think you know what I want to do at bedtime... any way you like. I did not work yesterday or today. That means you can kiss me, right?"

"I would rather answer that with a demonstration," I said. "Above and below."

I was teasing but she was coiled like a snake inside, waiting for the invitation then striking in a way I did not expect. The scotch did not slow her down. She was up like a shot, dragging me around the corner and pulling my head down to her mouth for a hot kiss, all with surprising strength. Once we were locked up she dragged my hand to her crotch, where I touched her the way she liked it, right up close to her clit. We had done more during the weekend, but Resha never struck me as a fast starter or aggressive lover. Well, that scotch went down easy, three drinks in her small body may have popped some normal inhibitions to let the uninhibited Resha come out and play.

I let myself enjoy her fun, I even helped by using my hands in her good places. She liked that, especially when I probed deep into her general state: wet and receptive!

Before we could do more than a little kissing the lights dimmed, it was time for the show to start. The soldiers had already taken their seats at the tables. Six of the girls had gone backstage, but that left 12 to sit with, talk to, and serve the men as they watched the show. I saw how Tango and Irene were moving to sit at the same table, flanked by two of the girls. Irene sat next to Tango. I wondered if she might cock-block him from the other girls. She didn't seem the type, but she was Bente's cousin. But how could they have not worked this out ahead of time? Or she might be thinking of taking the shot herself. Could Bente have asked her cousin to do that? Yeah, Bente might, and Irene might agree. Especially if she was making a case for a 'first night' with her handsome Prince.

As I thought of that, it made a lot of sense.

The curtains parted and the show was on. The first set of three numbers each had a well-known simple line that the men could sing on cue, and they really got into it. The first girl was dressed up as Joel Grey and started with some bits of "Willkkomen" from "Cabaret." Suddenly, when the band cut in at "even the orchestra is beautiful..." the suit was gone and the girl was gyrating in a go-go outfit... a naughty one, tiny with bits of fabric missing. The twirling bits on the nipples twirled both ways, like propellers, and then flew of, exposing the nipples and her theatrical "shocked look" face. She stripped out of the outfit during the first number which was suddenly "Big Spender," from "Sweet Charity" arranged for a go-go beat. She really made a seductive presentation of the song. On cue the men took up singing the chorus, "Hey big spender" with her. Her strip was fast and conventional but very erotic, these were talented girls.

The second number had two girls who stripped one at a time, merging into a feather-type fan dance as they sang, and the third number was stretched long enough - repeating the chorus and adding a verse and things like that - that three girls each stripped during it, the spotlight switched from one to another as they danced with fewer and fewer clothes. The styles varied from a subtle erotic dance to straight strip club "getting naked while barely dancing."

All the dances ended with a little "show the pink" routine including a high kick next to the pole, the lights were positioned low so nothing was hidden in shadow, each girl showed her entire open slit, shaved bare, open and shining with slickness. I knew that part of the idea for this first group was for the other 12 girls to see what the guys liked, they would hone their routines accordingly.

After the third number finished the 6 girls all came out wearing nothing or see-through short baby-dolls. Together they did a bow. There was a 15 minute break while they dressed, then as they came out they "tapped" somebody in the next group who said their goodbyes and went backstage. The little "baby doll" outfits the first six girls now wore had cutouts designed to entice and allow access.

I noticed some of the girls were checking to see if the guys would get handsy if given a chance. Naturally they were pleasantly amazed when the men acted like perfect gentlemen, even when an subtle invitation was made. The men only touched - be it shoulder or snatch or in between - when a woman placed a man's hand someplace and extended an invitation. When fingers were placed the men were very cautious, carefully, and pleasing. Resha and I spotted several women - all from the first shift of six - getting off during the break. They kept it in somewhat, but not completely, hidden. It was very exciting.

Resha also noticed that the pleasure peaks went one way - from the men pleasing the women. She was stunned at this and asked, "I thought this was a bachelor party. Why aren't the guys getting pleasured?"

I answered, "The guys know they have all night. Assume they are saving ammunition for use on close range targets. These guys know how to shoot... and other things."

"Oh." Resha had not thought of that, before me not guy had ever "saved his ammunition" with her. Instead they fired too quick then left her soggy and unfulfilled.

Resha was astounded at the erotic dances, this started with dancing that was better than the strip-mall "get naked fast and wiggle for tips" strip joints she expected. Once she got into the spirit, she was in awe of the stripping numbers, which required real dancing and athleticism with the singing. They captured her. They entertained her. But she was even more aroused by the erotic nature of each performance, she saw how each woman made the exposure of her body a celebration for the group as well as a personal artistic statement. Here they had almost complete freedom in what they did, and they made the most of it. Then there was the reality of the sex that was coming later, Resha could not forget that at least half of these women would give themselves for the night to a man they did not know, a powerful stranger. They were competing. She was sure that, when the lights were out, the women would be just as athletic, as arousing, as exposed, and as artistic as the were now.

But both the men and women would enjoy it, and more than once.

Resha could not deny the urge she felt, she wanted to be with each one of them. Before the start of this year, she had never considered being with a woman in any capacity. Then came the job, where it was expected, so she was trained and tested, Li made it fun for her. Then came her first time with Samantha, and her view of things changed 180 degrees. Unlike what the service girls trained for, Resha and Sam didn't do it for men to watch, they did it as a joint prayer. She decided she had to thank me again, and I got a kiss for seemingly no reason. (She explained it later, in bed. Then she thanked me again.)

In addition, unlike the men Resha serviced at work who sat back and passively enjoyed, the soldiers were into each performance, singing. The guys slipped right into the songs which made them part of the show, lifting the spirits of the women with their own activity. It was wonderful for all. Plus, despite the booze, there was a complete lack of rowdy behavior.

Resha also realized how the show was turning her on. She had never watched strip tease with professionals revealing their bodies to excite an audience, and she never expected that females stripping could reach her in this way. But these were top-tier acts, all working at their best to impress and inspire their peers. It worked for her very well.

I saw when she realized that she was touching herself, and that, while it was pleasant enough, in fact, she was not the first female in the room to be touching. She asked herself who she wanted touching her. That was easy, so once again she pulled my hand under her dress to her bare crotch. This time she held it there, asking me to do her some good. "You don't mind, do you?" she asked.

My fingers answered by doing what she wanted and expected and loved. She was thrilled, quickly, and took the next step down the path. Her next words were said in something between a gasp and a moan. "You said you had a room. Let me ask, are you kind of horny right now? Honestly, I am, as you can tell. Are you interested?"

123456...8