Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn she looked fucking good. She was purely a pleasure each time I pressed my cock into her.

Most of the time I was looking over her shoulder at the two of us in the mirror. She watched her body muscles flex as I fucked her, but she also saw, as I did, how incredibly good she looked while being fucked - she was the perfect combination of woman and child, in that sense she greatly exceeded both Abril and Gracie. A high standard indeed.

I realized that I was so busy keeping track of the points I was making with her, binding her to me as a loyal and willing spy, that I had forgotten that every human heart went both ways, I was not exempt from that rule just because I was a psychopathic monster, a beast in handsome human form who happened to know the buttons to push in a few languages. In this case greed was my fault line, my weakness, she was so attractive and willing and unselfish that I had to want her body and her heart and her mind as a unique, attractive possession, the same way I wanted the $50 million.

In short, as she was becoming committed to me, I was becoming more and more committed to her. Damn, as I devoured her heart and soul, I was becoming vulnerable.

It was a good thing I could see my way clear to getting both her heart and the money.

In the back of my mind, the monster whispered comfort to me, reminding me that she would ultimately belong to whoever controlled her child, or children. Put another way, as long as any child of her body was young and helpless and at risk and under my control, the fine slut would be mine no matter what. Resha was totally unlike Gracie had been when her mom was alive. Today Resha's sole refuge protecting her independence was the child's grandmothers, both of whom were older and not in the best of health, who cared for the child in a house I owned. For now. In 5 years the child's friends would become increasingly a bigger part of life, and in the heart of 49 that was also in my control. Plus, old ladies died from natural causes all the time. So was there really a problem?

As for the future, I had to realize that as I got older, she would grow less attractive. Obviously, Belen, Zar and Marta were proof that I enjoyed older women. But by nature I had to plan ahead. When the time came I wondered where I could get another woman who looked attractive like Resha, only maybe two decades younger? I looked at her belly, twenty years was about right. I loved my substitute mother and she loved her father, so one might say incest ran in my blood. Resha was on birth control as long as she was at the law firm, but those computer records could be modified, especially when the law firm crumbled to dust and turned on itself. Moving into my toyroom when she was fertile - I imagined the ways I could enjoy her on my toys. Maybe I could invite some friends after she was preggers. I could make movies of the event. That might pay dividends in the future.

I imagined a barely of-age version of Resha as my daughter and an older version of me, standing by the tension table, with me saying "this is where you mother and I made you... we were together. Now it is your turn to learn about being a woman. Are you ready to cum for papa? Conceive your own half-sister so you would never have to work again?" She would wiggle her butt, touch herself and offer her breast while saying, "yes please, daddy." Perhaps with her mother nearby, watching. Dripping. Her other child, the one who was now a baby, would be older and might play family games... It was a powerful thought.

All of these imagined delights took only an instant, then I snapped back to looking at the incredible woman I saw fucking herself on my cock in the mirror. Damn, she looked good to me. Good and volcanic hot. Just like that I almost made a messy end of things, she looked so good she brought my balls so close. It was a mighty temptation but with a struggle I turned that almost-climax aside and focused on keeping the feels-so-good business under way. I wanted to feel her out-of-control on my cock at least once before we got off together.

Twice would be better. I doubted I could make it through three in this session.

In the mirror she could see a bit of my shaft inside of the "V" of her parted outer lips, plus she could see my balls between her widespread legs as they banged into her low hanging inner lips and the delicate long stalk of her clit with each stroke. She had seen and felt fucked before in the doggie position. But the lighting was never good that way. Here she could see so much. Standing before the mirror she understand plenty of new things to go with her feelings.

"That is so hottttttt," she moaned as she watched. "I can feel so much more, and I can see you... your wonderful cock and stuff... This is such a good idea, I wish I could see myself in a mirror with you more often."

I said I would make a mental note to myself about having a mirror and some cardio-steps my own bedroom. Maybe my office too. Then I noticed something else to enhance things for her. I reached around her and wrapped my hands around the wonderful bounty of her breasts and started to handle with plenty of "these feel so good" motions. I treasured them. We could both see how large they were relative to my hands, they really are magnificent.

Resha liked seeing herself fucked, and she liked it even more when I began to play with her breasts and nipples again. "Fuck me... that looks and feels so ruddy good! Nobody has ever made me feel so good so often. So worthwhile. I love how you use this poor unworthy woman's sex for our pleasure... it feels so fucking good!"

"Let us have none of that 'unworthy' talk. I could have any woman there tonight with just a look," she shivered at that, thinking of all the beautiful, talented women we had seen naked on display, showing it all in the spotlights, "but they all knew they had no chance, because I made my choice. I have told you before that you are very worthy. You know I appreciate that you have a child you put first. Maybe that is because my mother died so early... but no matter how I got here it is how I feel." That got a strong positive physical reaction for her, which was why I said it. "I also appreciate how you got your fine body in magnificent shape for me to enjoy after your child was born. So many folks with good intentions make plans that they can't meet. You did it. You worked incredibly hard, with great results. So now you are very worthy of the benefits that come with your choices. Plus I get to enjoy your company both dressed and naked. You must know I like them both."

She laughed at that last comment, about her 'company' as I was feeling her up and fucking her like a very friendly hole. We kept the moving and juicing going as I carefully teased and pulled her nipples to erect little nubs and then started to twist them like old analog radio dials, turning her up. That got a very happy moan. I was convinced that seeing things as they happened to her body significantly improved the fucking experience for her.

I liked fucking all of the women I took to bed. But if I was honest the one that was the most fun to fuck, and the one who made my 28-year old self feel younger as I fucked her, was Resha. She always made me smile.

(You might think that Cynthia made me feel younger. She was gorgeous in her way, so slim and not yet 19. But the truth is that, since I had known her so long, I always felt a little but like a dirty old man. Not a bad feeling for me, but still... Maybe it would be different with Pammie, assuming it came to that. Part of it was the Cynthia wanted me all her life. Pammie... I might have to force, maybe more than force the first time. I had turned aside her question of a first night, but I could not help wanting to take her on her first night while her new husband waited for his chance at her freshly used body. Maybe even while he watched. The bad part was, the more Pammie did not want it, the more I craved the chance to spoil her for her husband, so she would have to go back to him as a soiled unfaithful woman. I know, I really am a bad person. Now, in terms of who FELT best to fuck, that was Li, who was tight and had great muscle control. But for looks while fucked, Resha had her beat.)

I felt myself get more excited so put those thoughts aside. I did not want to cut this short.

The room was warm, between that and the physical efforts we were both sweat covered, but were in no great hurry to end it. In fact, I would say that the sweat made us both hotter. Seeing Resha glowing in the mirror as I fucked her was an inspiring sight. I started nibbling her ear, kissing her neck, even licking the sweat from her shoulder. She became more excited as she watched me. "Enjoy me any way you want, this body belongs to you, for any pleasure you want from me... including seeing me with others, spread like your slut."

I had already decided that would happen, I was going to share her body with Brisk and Corum at least. I was right by her ear when I whispered, "You are so tempting, you are giving me bad thoughts about you." She giggled, then I nipped at her ear, a real nip with teeth. Her pussy reacted to it by suddenly squeezing tight on my cock. That caused a chain-reaction, her body shivered in climax as I ran my hands over her sweat-slick flesh repeatedly, over her side ribs, belly, then hips and thighs. She pressed herself against me, reveling in the feel and sight as I handled her dark flesh. She prayed for my cum, and prayed I was not finished yet.

I changed my hand movement, instead of running my hands over her hips I moved my hands together and moved them down over her pubes. There I stopped, one hand carefully parted her folds exposing the very "up front" nubbin of her clit at the head of her valley. Every time I saw her like this I marveled at how her pleasure button was so ready and available to anybody who got a finger into her panties. That was her downfall with boys, she had been so easy for them to arouse, to get her wanting something, even if they couldn't close the deal for her before they wiped themselves out.

Unlike foolish teenage boys, I knew what I was doing. She was still finishing her climax. In the mirror I saw her eyes go wide as she watched my finger move closer to the spot. I held her lips open with the fingers of one hand, one finger of my other hand approach until it was touching, very lightly, slightly to the side of her shaft. At the same time I pressed my cock into her body deep and held it there.

Then I moved my finger on her precious dark pink exposed tip. Strumming once.

She moaned, it was pure living animal release made into a primal sound. I heard it and it went to my balls. It was a sound that could trigger a roomful of men. I filed that idea for later.

I heard as she gave off a tiny sob of a second release, a sound that was not too loud but was wonderfully rich and complex with feeling, with surrender. My cock felt her pussy spasm in climax. I pulsed my cock, a small dangerous thing to do but with great effect. It was the perfect touch to finish this off, writhing and crying while keeping her body in check so all of our contact was maintained.

"I can't believe how much I want to eat your yummy pussy right now," I whispered in her ear as I breathed into it. In my mind I was talking to our daughter, her's and mine, as I made her a woman because I am so very bad and she was raised to want me. But Resha was the one who heard my words and was trapped in her passion.

I continued enjoying myself. "I want to pick you up, turn you upside down, and have at it." Despite her sweat that raised goosebumps on her upper arms. "But you look and feel so good like this that I can't bring myself to change anything. You pose such a pleasant quandary of delights for me." I paused for a moment. "I know... I'll eat you after my cock is done with you. I like Cream Pie. Sound good?"

She gave a shy smile, so embarrassed and so delighted, as she pushed her back and shoulders against me, seeking as much physical contact between our bodies as possible. She sought to bring us as close together as possible, to wrap herself in my body like I was a blanket. I helped. She felt so good that we both lit up our smiles even more.

She saw my smile in the mirror and licked her lips, with just the tip of her tongue coming out and moving around her lips in a motion that struck me as blatantly sexual. Something in the way she moved her tongue grabbed me, my ass twitched as I remembered how that tongue tip had entered my body by the backdoor and how we both enjoyed it so.

I whispered, from right next to her ear, "I guess we are both eating naughty tonight."

"So GOOD and naughty," was the breathy reply.

I realized that one reason I enjoyed Resha so much was because we had moved so quickly from our constrained lawyer-to-mouth-whore relationship to one where there were no limits between us. I had enjoyed having cock in her for less than two months and she was already eager for everything. Not only did she allow me so many liberties with her body, she welcomed them because she sincerely liked everything I did with her entire body, including our naughty two-way analingus.

I knew that the two things which precipitated the change in Resha's attitude were my providing her child with a secure home free of nasty Scorpions, and my bringing Samantha into her workplace experience for a pleasure that was a combination of the pure physical and the etherial religious, merged together, making the key which opened her emotional doors. Those factors freed Resha from her tight emotional shell, allowing her to open her emotions to my catalog of lusts for her.

I felt the first twinges of my own path to climax as I imagined some of the things I could do with Resha's body and her desire. With Sam and Qwit. With Brisk and Corum. Maybe one of my grandfathers, or a family gang-bang in South America. A private pre-bachelor party perhaps? Maybe as part of Bente's desired first night? There was a thought, I would give it too her while she licked Resha! I picked up the pace. She responded perfectly, she bent forward slightly, taking her shoulders forward, while at the same time she pushed back with her hips, tilting her pelvis to make it easier for me to move faster and harder in her body.

In brief, she adjusted to give me her pussy as the focus of our joining, reducing what I could do with her tits and her clit and my mouth play, because she wanted me to cum in her, to fill her again.

As I began to pound harder and faster I had to clasp on to her hips. I got more into it, adding strength and speed to the motion, gripping her solidly helped us both on this climb. We could both see how her tits, hanging free as she was bent forward more, quivered each time I slammed into her body. I was also taken by this view of her body, the way her strong back and thin waist widened so delightfully into her delicious rounded bottom. It was a woman's body, made to fuck and make babies.

I heard her making soft rhythmic noises, like a prayer or a mantra, that was a combination of a moan with words, some of which I could make out as, "fuck me Rami... (moan)... fuck me Shiva... (moan)... fuck me Vishnu... (moan)... fuck me Eric... (moan)... fuck me Raja..." I probably had the words wrong, they were heavily accented and spoken softly, but the intent behind them was pretty clear. I was pretty sure that none of them were old boyfriends.

I did not see anybody named Rami or Shiva or any of the others around, so I just fucked her harder, to make up for all of them she was missing. Yes, I have a high opinion of myself. Still, I must admit that my movement smoothed out as she was producing more pussy juices. Maybe there was something to the prayer? Smooth movement meant that I would last just a little bit longer. Good for all.

But in a little bit longer the end was in sight. "Sweet Resha, it won't be long now," I whispered. "I hope it is as good for you as it will be for me... because for me it is going to be fucking great."

That it was. My climax hit me like a speeding train sooting out the end of my cock. "HERE IT COMES!" I gasped.

A fraction of a moment later Resha answered me as my sperm jetted into her body. "OH YES... FILL THIS SLUT! Make me yours for the night... and forever."

I kept pumping my cum into her, with only grunts to mark each ejaculation.

She was doing the mantra thing again, repeating, "Fill this slut... Fill this slut..." with each spasm I gave to her body.

When I was done and she was done I wasted no time. I picked her up like a child, carried her to the bed, and set her down on her back. I then stretched out next to her, my head to her crotch, and lifted her so she was straddling my mouth.

"Come here, deliver you fucking saucy wench, I want what you are serving while it is hot." She eagerly settled, wiggled a little while my tongue thrust into her hole, which was still open and gave a shudder. Once my tongue was reaching inside her tasty pussy she squeezed her hole tight as she dove for my cock. As she got to my cock she swallowed as much of it as she could into her mouth. I guess she likes extra hot sauce too.

Okay, I admit that I like fucking better than I like eating after. I would rather have a second girl in bed to help with that part. (Another good thought for Bente.) But it is not bad to eat a creampie, it is an acquired taste and my mother taught me well.

The usual hydraulic shut-down cycle kicked in and what was in her mouth began to shrink out of reach. That is what happens when I fuck shorter women. But I was ready for it, I sucked my stuff out of her pussy and then, as my cock slipped out of her mouth I manhandled her around so our mouths were together. There was plenty of good taste for us both to enjoy on the other's lips, and tongues, and deeper inside. We both tried to devour the taste inside from the other's tonsils.

I took regular breaks in the kisses where I told her how good she was for me, how wonderful a lover she was, how much I wanted her fantastic body, and how she was a wonderful woman and mother.

There were tears in her eyes as we shared the kisses and I showered her with praise. At least, this time she did not object to what I said. I am not saying she believed it all, but at least I got her to the point of listening to it. Enjoying the words and letting the meaning flow over her.

She half wanted to take a rinse-off shower before we went to sleep. "You might want me again tonight and I want to be ready for you," she said. But I could see that she really lacked the energy.

Plus I had to set her right. "You can be sure I will have your yummy body again tonight, and I want it just the way it is... sloppy and sweaty and juicy as sex with me has made you. I will probably enjoy you more than once. But to be clear, if you wake up and you see something you want, you be sure and help yourself to it. If you are my slut... then I am your slut, that is the way I was raised. Do you understand?"

It was another good lesson my mother taught me, it was the type of thing females, including Marta, liked to hear just because it made them feel good.

That took a moment, she had never had things turned around like that for her so it took a moment for her brain to wrap around it. She struggled. But finally she smiled and said she would try to keep that great liberty in mind for herself. Then after a kiss we spooned and eventually fell asleep.

-

Chapter 12: Resha Wakes And Takes

Sunday July 10, After Midnight

I fully intended to wake up in about 3 hours. With that recovery time I could enjoy taking my pleasure from Resha's body again. But I guess she noted how little I slept last weekend and formed her own plans based on my self-admission that I was her slut for the night. Perhaps I should have known that any woman with a young child could adjust her own schedule. She woke up while I was still in a deep sleep. She was very careful not to wake me as she got me onto my back, and used her sweet tongue to coax my erection up. It was also a testament to my trust in her and my location (second floor, a house full of soldiers, in 49 territory) that her actions did not wake me.

1...345678