Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked, with my fingers in her wet pussy, as if I could really say "no" to her.

"I have to be back here for the finale, when all the girls will be on stage. But between then and now, nothing is really holding me here." The box was in shadow and really, nobody was concerned about us.

The look she gave me was very articulate about what she wanted, she wanted me to hold her bare body while holding my hand against her bare crotch, on the way to other things. I guess that the performances did more to her attitude than she realized. I said a few words in the mountain tongue into the intercom for Zar's benefit, then led Resha to my room.

-

Chapter 9. During The Show

Resha has always struck me as a woman who moves a bit slower, more cautiously. But starting with that kiss earlier she was not like that tonight, she was a different woman. She stayed dressed on the way to the room, but in the moment or two while I was turned to close the door to my room she got delightfully naked in record time. Damn, her curvy short body was wonderful, I caught sight but it was just a blur. Then she was all over me, going after my buttons and zipper, to get at what was underneath. I could tell she really wanted to press her bare body against mine like a lover.

Her body language said she was going to go to her knees once she got my pants open, to suck me off because it was what she was used to, and all she was worthy of. But that didn't work for me. I picked her up in my arms, carried her to the bed, and my lips went for her nipples while my fingers quickly delved into the broad folds of her deep, soggy valley.

She gasped and moaned because it transported her, that was music to me ears.

It was the monsoon season down there, when I parted her complex labials the juices flowed and her perfume filled the room. I moved down and made a point of inhaling her scent. The "conditioned by culture" part of her was profoundly embarrassed, but she got over that in an instant as her "natural woman" was very turned on by my appreciation. By nature I skipped the cultural reaction, her scent got me a little crazy. Savage-like. I had never seen her so wound up, so stripped of learned behavior and flipped into pure womanly instinct, a slave to the sexual creature she was underneath. Her body was pulling me with her, allowing our primitive urges to mask all else but each other from our senses.

My fingers were not the best I could do for her pussy, and her nipples could wait, so I put my tongue where it did us both a whole lot of good, adding taste to smell and touch as I devoured her and met my own primal urges to do what would make her mine. She tasted even better than I imagined. My tongue followed the path my fingers had opened, her womanly taste went straight to my cock as a sexual charge. As always, I got token resistance from her for going down and pleasuring her, she was not used to being served so ardently, especially by a man. But her body's primal reaction was much more that either of us expected, she was one very turned on young momma as her body pushed her pussy against my mouth. When I sucked her labials between my lips and lashed her pleasure stalk with my tongue l was touching the flame to a very, very short fuse. It took just seconds.

Suddenly her body arched on her hips. "Ohhh Fuck! I am... OHHHHHHH!"

She lost it as I tongued her, and with me stoking the flames as she got off it was not just solitary climax. It felt like I had to hold on to her for the next five minutes, trying to keep her going while her roller coaster ride of sensations careened through her body. A parade of intense climaxes had her bucking like a bronco while I gripped her. The moans she was making kept cycling up and down as she struggled to hold each release in, as her shy nature demanded. Meanwhile her pussy insisted of the full body spasm with sound effects each time her pleasure cycled. Pussy won each time, she did not make that much total volume but the pleasure waves running through her body, each starting in her pussy then going outward, made her state of excitement a delight for both of us. Her little body was hard to hold on to.

When she finally tired out she started to beg. "Please! Fuck me... please put it in... take me, fuck me... fill me... Use me for yourself... Take me... PLEEEEESE!"

I could hardly refuse her. I was not completely undressed, she had been very quick. But the essential parts were in the clear enough to meet her needs. I got between her legs and slid my cock into her hot, wet opening. Her kitty liked that, I could tell. For a moment her eyes showed something I had not seen before, it was the first look of love. Her heart was following her pussy and she was falling for me. The next climax she managed to hold in, to confine to happy moves around my cock, trying to get things moving in the regular fucking pattern she needed from me to grab the full benefit. She whispered to me, "fuck me... fuck me good... fuck me bad... fuck me... baby..." again and again as her pussy squeezed me.

I am an obliging sort, especially when I have a naked, very attractive young woman who is under me, penetrated by my cock, convulsing with pleasure while pleading for more, after a hot strip show. Yeah, every time. I did as she asked.

To be honest, like her I was ready to let go of my cum as soon as I stuck my cock in her, but I held back, because I knew it would be better for both of us if I stretched the fuck out past the first minute, to let that first bloom of love sink into her deeper and take root. I was not so sure about keeping it going for two minutes, she really had a compelling hold on me. But I wanted our bond to be as strong as possible, so I fought my own purely physical urges and gave her the moves she needed.

She was in the same state, fighting to hold back, to make it last until she had to let go.

I was stroking in and out. Her body was crazy for it, she hugged me tight and arched her body so we were slamming with each stroke. When I put my pussy-flavored lips to her mouth she made a serious effort to swallow my Resha-flavored tongue. Then she forced her tongue into my mouth, seeking her own womanly taste from me like it was ambrosia on my tonsils.

All of this, the aggressive kisses, the language, giving her pussy to be eaten, her lack of inhibition at orgasm, her willingness to string her orgasms, these were all things that she essentially learned about herself, with help, a week ago. During the weekend at my house after the explosion, when Li and Cynthia and Abril and even Zar saw to her instruction.

She was a fast fucking learner.

I did not hold back for long, even I have my limits. In the second minute she broke the kiss to whisper "cum in me... please... cum in me... fill me..." again and again. I strained to hold a little bit longer, for the 'need' in her voice to grow desperate. I am pretty sure she got more than a two minute ride. But not 2:10. About the tenth time she begged for it I gave her what she wanted, I pushed in deep and hard as I fired from my balls into her sweet depths. Her voice changed in mid word, from need to appreciation. "Plea... OH YES lover, yes... you big, handsome, wonderful man... I'm unworthy... fill me... fill my kitty and make me yours... AHHHHH! YES!" Her eyes got wide as my first spurt splashed deep inside her, releasing her in another climax, a long one, long enough and strong enough that I worried she might injure herself. We stared at each other's face in wonder as we shared that climax, her body and mine exchanging that unique binding which worked so well to start wars between ancient tribes and keep the species going.

Okay, I admit that she was not the only one in the room who had built up an excess of sexual energy during the classy strip show. Also, there was something about her dark skin and desi features that was both almost alien and exotically wonderful. Maybe it was just something exotic relative to the other faces I had looked at while I had sex, but it was uniquely attractive to me.

I was almost done sperming into her when I finally leaned in for a deliberate gentle 'thank you' kiss. As soon as I moved she had other ideas, she pulled me tight as her tongue tried to anoint my tonsils with a taste of fine, expensive scotch while she also squeezed inside to take the last drop of my creme. That kiss was pure passionate emotion, I really could not match it so I let her have her way with me, both my mouth and genitals, until she was completely done with her emotional discharge.

The discharge took some time. When it was done she still had a lot of sweet emotion to exhaust in my direction. I soaked it up.

When we were both finally done I rolled off of her body. I had lost my jacket and one shoe, otherwise my clothes, top and bottom, were still on my body, opened and bunched below my knees and at my shoulders. Resha was naked except she had one of her shoes that she did not kick off all the way, it was hanging off her calf by the ankle strap. We were not in a hurry to get up or to change anything, it was very nice just being as we were - spent, with each of us touching close together, two people resting in golden silence. That lasted 5 or 10 very pleasant minutes before Resha began talking.

Well, I knew that talking was as inevitable as breathing.

"I used to like gym class, the indoor stuff, not baseball or outdoors things. In sixth grade I was called the "Desi Killer" or "DK" in dodgeball. I could climb the rope like a monkey and do jumping jacks all day. Then one summer, the one after ninth grade, the titty fairy visited me with an extra large helping and suddenly boys, mostly older boys, showed interest. They would just hang around and talk, but if eyes left fingerprints they would be all over my tits and ass. I swear, some of them had no idea what to do, but their hormones told them they wanted to do it with parts of me. I was in the same boat, wanting, but not knowing what I wanted. I instinctively knew I had to fight them off for a few years. I was successful until my own urge to fight lost the fight against my wanting to feel it just once. Then came sex, with myself first, there was something I wanted touched, but I could not reach it myself. Finally I put the way guys grew something long together with my need to touch something deeper. Not rocket science, I know, but maybe I missed a few classes where my parents pulled me out of school.

"So finally I tried doing what a guy wanted. Somehow that was never as good as I was looking for, but I felt like it might be, so I kept trying different guys. I discovered I liked sex stuff. Maybe I didn't like all the boys who kissed me as they roughly felt me up with dirty hands, or when they tried to dig into my clothes that Mom made sure were too tight for visitors. But I liked the excitement they had for me, the desire they showed, and the potential for something... something we both knew they never finished. When it finally happened I liked the feeling I knew sex could give me, even if it was over too fast so I didn't get there. I was clueless, with no sense of risk. So I did it again and again, looking for something.

"That lasted until the baby started to take up space in my pants and suddenly I had to work for a living. I actually spent a day at a burger place, but I could not take that, smiling and standing for eight hours, with everybody on both sides of the counter looking at me the way they did, telegraphing what they really wanted from me. Using clever lines to suggest... So I walked away after six hours."

"Did you have other jobs?" I asked, like I was interested, as if I loved her. Love has to be nourished to grow, else it uproots easily. Plus, you know what helps plants grow? Manure. I knew my cues.

"No. I became a whore because it paid better and there was less standing on my feet. Plus, the clients took me as close to 'something' as the boyfriends did, plus they paid. It wasn't hard work, I was still clueless. Sometimes I got a pleasure twinge, so I looked forward to those. Plus, I always did myself after, I imagined how good it might have been if it went long enough with the right guy. It never did. Toys helped but... Finally I figured that was all there was. The downside was that it killed my idea of pleasure from sex with another."

She looked at me, like my face changed her life. I was just nice to her, but niceness coming from a powerful lawyer was revolutionary. It changed her world view. She thanked me often.

"You fixed that, from the very first time I undressed in your office you treated my like a person you liked to see and talk to, not just a naked body with a mouth to suck your cock. Your eyes appreciated my body, they were like a caress. It seemed to last longer than 15 minutes, and like is was not work but a break. It never felt rushed. You were easy on me, you let me work at my own pace, and warned me when... you know. I figured that was just a thing you did, that it was as fake as all the other lawyers. I did not believe Li, which was foolish of me. Then Samantha transported me, she showed me real pleasure, paradise in her arms as I pleasured her. Then the miracle, she pleasured me! She insisted. On her mouth I had revelations, I saw the divine. Nirvana! That was special, as real as anything spiritual can be. You are both fucking sincere in pleasing worthless me. Being a mouth-whore after that was kind of a bummer. Not as bad as a burger place, but it changed my perspective. Now, after Sam and then last weekend and tonight, for the first time, I want to be a slut. Only I want to be YOUR slut. Or Samantha's. Or maybe... both?"

Resha was changed, her love for me was now baking into her slut's-eye view of the world. Part of me felt sorry, because she was so sincere and I was almost sincere. Most of me was happy that I had another loyal spy-slut, as long as I didn't push it, as long as I nurtured her love and let it grow.

"How do you mean that?" I asked. I was trying to get her to admit things to herself out loud, it was a critical step. "You never struck me as the 'slut' type."

She preened at the compliment even as she plunged the knife into herself.

"See, saying that is just the thing to me. You treat me like a person, so I want to be your slut....hmmm... I guess that makes me fucked up. Or maybe that is the type of person I really am," she sighed. "To get times like we just had, I am willing to be a little messed up."

Score one for the Prince, I said to myself. Her admission was half the battle for me.

"After the move I did those guys, but it was on my terms and I did it because I had a need to serve them physically as they served me. It was not sex to me, and not a job either, it was just karma... a good deed for a good deed. I was not a full-out slut that night, just a girl with some new friends. But right now, if all those guys downstairs came into the room to have sex with me, and you wanted me to do them, I would be glad, even eager, to give myself to them. Like a slut. Any way they wanted. Any hole. Multiple guys at once, with the rest watching - stuff I haven't done. I would do it because it was sex with you and right now I want to have sex with you. Except for the 'being tired' thing, because you wore me out for now. But later tonight... I really want more sex with you and anybody else you want."

"Well, in terms of the guys downstairs it is not going to happen, they don't do that. Also, multiple strangers and being watched, doing that might mess you up afterward, it messes with your mind. But if you keep it one-on-one... then work into it... in South America, it could happen."

"About tonight... there is one guy downstairs who is different... Brisk is not a hard case. Or at least, not the same way. He is yummy-cute inside and out - kind of reminds me of you. Does he think the same as the others?"

"Actually, my cousin is a guy I would consider you being with, possibly with me or maybe his brother... maybe more." She brightened, excited at the thought of Brisk naked for her. "But not tonight, I am sure that Zar needs him."

"Zar is so nice. But what you suggested? Now that sounds like a party for my pussy. You say he is your cousin? How? I don't see... except I do... the size and the muscles. Eyes. He has a sexy, handsome body. But you are so... Viking and he is Amerindian. How?"

"It is strange and complicated, but yes, he is my blood cousin, on my mother's side. On our trip to the south you will learn things about some of my cousins that might surprise you and feel very good."

"Thank you. Most guys would not encourage me to investigate other guys."

"I have a different way to look at things. Look, most folks see what they like in another person, then when they are connected they see what they don't like and start trying to change it because they think they can. Knowing that 'change it' thing I do not wonder at our 50% divorce rate. But if you are mine... I won't try to change your nature. Different nature means a different place in my world, but you have to fit in your own skin first. If that means I have a couple of women, well, that is the tradeoff."

"Wow, what an insight, I never thought of it like that. Of course, I like you to be inside my skin too... FUCK! I said that out loud! Except I really mean it. What is that song, about 'having you under my skin?" She looked at my cock, but saw no signs of life. "Maybe... we should get back to the show, for stimulation, and continue things later?" She sounded so hopeful.

I looked at her very ripe young body - she was such a perfect combination of a sexy-body ripe teenager and a mature, nourishing mother - and had another idea. "Give me a few minutes to finish some business I like," I said as I started to put my mouth to her wonderful nipples. "I want a taste of the good stuff as an appetizer for later." With some touches and nibbles and comments about "somebody was a very lucky baby" I got her to giggle, which reset her mood and feelings, it put the heavy stuff on the back shelf. We shared about 10 minutes of nibbles and kisses and friendly feelings before we got dressed and went back to our seats. She was in a very good mood. She was also very affectionate, always holding my hand or having her arm around me.

-

Chapter 10. The Show Goes On

We had been gone for maybe a half hour. When we slipped back into our seats the third number in the second set was going, using an edit/mix of parts of three of the songs from "Flashdance," each with a different featured stripper. These were high-energy, so the girls were very energetic in their dance/strip routines. The music was recorded so singing was minimal. We just caught the end of the first girl in the trio. The second girl had medium tits, I knew they came in late and most of her teens she had a flat chest, so she worked hard at dance and ballet and had those moves. She showed it with a very athletic number, including bending over backwards with her hands and feet on the floor while naked, with her pussy pointed at the audience, doing moves that suggested she could give oral sex while being fucked in that position. I knew she ran a sex-exercise class, and I wondered who would take her to bed tonight. Then the last girl in the set did the "bucket-of-water dropping on the girl" like the movie, it shocked everybody in the audience because they never saw the video on MTV. When she finished the 6 girls from the second shift did their bow before a 15 minute break. They had a couple of folks working to get the water off the stage.

Zar brought us another round of drinks and some snacks to enjoy. Bacon was one of the featured items, Zar knew that Resha could not resist well done fine bacon so she brought a double helping. She also brought two drinks for Resha. "Saves a trip," Zar said. She got a kiss from Resha as thanks.

123456...8