Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selections from Grisha's confession were played over loudspeakers around the landing area. The HD sound was amazingly clear. The 4 younger council members could not believe that Grisha and their 3 associates would plan such a thing, including the assassination of the Chief. But the recorded sound of Grisha's own voice, recounting the promises, the names and the dates, was very convincing. The 3 guilty council members were handcuffed and bagged by Marta, Mer and Pur. The four remaining council members were invited to inspect Grisha's body, to confirm she had not been tortured. She was standing between two posts, naked and tied spread-eagle, fitted with a device that held her mouth open, keeping her from speaking while they inspected her body for any sign of torture like missing teeth or fingers. They were told she was irrational from guilt and had to be restrained from hurting herself like biting her tongue off. They found no sign of physical torture anywhere on her body. Waterboarding was unknown on the mountain where water was scarce. The secret would die with Grisha and her companions.

I then led the 4 remaining council into a room where I showed them Google Maps pictures of the home compound used by the Five, the hospitals and medical companies they ran, their brothels, the place where human cargo were kept on arrival, and finally the country estate/retreat where Grisha had brought the three oldest council members to plan the whole thing with the Five. The photos from the web were very convincing, they had no idea that somebody overhead could look down and see so much.

When I showed them pictures of their homes it changed their world view.

At that point, with both my grandfathers looking on, I asked for advice from the four council members who were not wearing gags or handcuffs. "How am I to move forward with these traitors?" I made the point of seeking their wisdom instead of acting on my own. I said that was what my Chief taught me. Actually, what he taught me was more about acting nice and respectful, then doing what I wanted. But they did not need my complete syllabus.

Because an outside entity was involved the four agreed that the crime was "an external matter" which fell under the Chief's purview. They renounced juristrisction, asking me to do what had to be done to protect the Tribe. That included Grisha and the traitors. An election would be needed to appoint some new council members, but I said that was a matter for the four to handle, and perhaps it should come after my speech later this week. They were the Patron's guests at a wonderful lunch, then the four returned to the mountain by chopper, so they could explain things to the tribe.

They did suggest that, if justice was to be visited on the Five, it would be nice if some indians were along to help. I welcomed some volunteers, I said they could start training with Captain Thomas within the week. We would be using some weapons that did not kill, but needed extra training.

Irene returned with the chopper after the four explained things to the tribe. She had done excellent work and now merited some rest.

-

The colony has a collection of buildings 10 miles downriver that served as the home for the Germans who came by submarine at the end of the war. That base included solid German-built cages, it seemed the Germans from that era built such facilities instinctively. Some of these cages now housed jaguars and deadly snakes. Grisha and the three older council members joined them in the secure cages. I knew they all had family, friends and supporters in the tribe so we did not want any tribe members who might be confused to try helping the traitors. The inclusion of wildlife in the cages was a form of psychological torture.

The Amazon indians lived with these jungle killers basically in the open, their huts gave no protection from a hungry jaguar, deadly fire ant swarm, giant anaconda or the other jungle killers. But the indians of the Tribe who lived in the high mountains never faced deadly wildlife, it simply did not exist at altitude. So Tribe members had a much harder time dealing with the Amazonian predators. We assured them the prisoners would be safe for further questioning as needed, as long as they did not try to pet the jaguars.

The Tribe's usual form of execution involved a short walk off a tall sheer cliff. The bones of those who had gone before decorating the jagged "buzzard buffet" rocks six hundred to a thousand feet below (depending on the wind). To me this showed the wisdom on my ancestors, nobody was saddled with the unpopular job of executioner or dealing with the remains. Some traditions are hard to improve upon.

About two hundred feet below the takeoff point is the observation area, where the criminals get a last chance to do some good by providing a practical lesson of the Doppler effect for the kids, as they scream while falling to their death.

There is a tribal legend that once, as a body fell, two giant condors grabbed it in mid-air and flew away with it. The question was, did the condors catch the person because of the person's innocence, or were the condors taking the fresh meat someplace else, perhaps a nest with chicks, where the young would eat it alive, when it wiggled and screamed, as a lesson for the chicks about fresh meat and unpleasant noises.

Of course, both could be true.

The tale was especially useful with children, it was the type of lesson that stayed with a person. There really is essentially no crime among my people. Perhaps because we had no money.

Maybe being raised without lawyer-constructed laws is why I have a hard time making a moral distinction in my own legal and illegal behavior in the US, it all seems so arbitrary. For example, for a time in the US, cocaine could be sold to children as a popular soft drink (it was in a cola recipe from 1886 to 1906), but a few years later a small amount got a jail term. Then there is gold, beer and machine guns. On New Year's Eve, 1932, gold and machine guns were legal, but weak beer was a federal crime. In 1933 prohibition ended so booze became legal again. To keep Elliot Ness and his FBI boys busy chasing bad guys armed with legal machine guns, FDR signed an executive order making private ownership of dangerous gold illegal, thereby creating a whole new class of bad guys. (Executive order 6102 - look it up. There were loopholes but only if you were rich like FDR and his cousin/wife Eleanor.) At the time, walking around in public with a fully automatic Tommy gun (known as the "Chicago typewriter") with 50 bullets in the drum, or a Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) was perfectly legal, but that also changed in a few years. LBJ and JFK kept the gold prohibition on the books, presidents Nixon and Ford eventually restored the right of ordinary US citizens to own gold in the land of the free.

-

Chapter 24. An Afternoon Excursion

After lunch I returned to my room for a siesta. Resha was there, plus it seemed that Kwool and Gracie had not yet gotten out of bed so the trio made a very attractive pile. I decided to wake them with kisses on whatever I could reach. Kwool was on her belly so she got her very first kisses on her bottom. Resha was on her back so she got kisses on her breasts, and Gracie was on her side, up against Resha, so one bun cheek and one breast got my attention. After they were awake and giggling with happiness I spread the news of the day, about the Council members. Next I mentioned that Gracie had to eat for two, and eating pussy - while tempting - was not going to cut it. Resha and Kwool jumped up to fix her a plate with more good food than they could eat. They ran out the door, but were back in about 4 seconds to put on some clothing, the chief cook requires clothes for anyone to enter the kitchen.

In the meantime, Gracie appreciated spending some time with me just talking. Well, first she mentioned that I might kiss her other bottom and breasts, just for balance. On the way I also rained little kisses on her tummy, with delighted her. Then we got to talking.

First I wanted to know how she felt about seeing my cock in Resha's dark body, and Kwool, who was my cousin. I observed her response carefully, using all my "human lie detector" skills. Gracie said Marta had explain the "relative" thing, and she said that Resha ate her pussy so good last night plus her curvy body was a delight. Gracie assumed that I, and she, would continue the fun. How could we not? In short, she had no problems with what I did. She did not change her feelings about me.

Next I asked how she was getting on with the others. Gracie was atypical in my opinion, she clearly held my heart and my child, most women would try to use that to impose some exclusivity and a place at the top of the pecking order. But Gracie had been denied the education in bitchiness that the typical LA high school provided. Instead, her home life had been so restricted and suffocating that she was desperate for freedom and friends. Plus, she was bisexual by nature. She was glad to spend time with my female friends who were especially open to sharing their bodies and their pleasures freely. She was getting along with and having fun (orgasms) with all of them. It helped that they got along with her, and they could lick each other for mutual pleasure with my blessing.

"Male and female orgasms in abundance, how can anybody want more?" she asked.

With a little more probing it was pretty clear that Gracie had none of the typical LA girl responses to another female. Her mother had smothered those feelings. Now that she had freedom we were writing boldly on a blank page, and Marta had prepared her for all the land-mines my life entailed. On that basis alone, Gracie was wonderful for me.

She asked about what I had been doing. I explained that my Grandfather on the mountain had been poisoned by somebody who wanted the land, but that we were on it now with Marta nursing him back to health. That also answered her question about where Marta was keeping herself, instead of sitting on her face.

I also explained how Marta liked both my grandfathers, especially boosting their morale at night. She really gave herself to helping my people.

Resha and Kwool came back with too much good food, so the conversation turned to more general matters. Gracie said that she had been kind of cooped up in the Hacienda, so I said the afternoon would include a tour of the colony. The other two heard this and wanted to come along so I ordered horses and a carriage. That meant more people heard about it.

Word traveled as we talked and ate. In the next hour Frida, her daughter Estella, Cynthia, Belen, Pur and Mer all came by and asked to join us for the tour. I ordered a open wagon with seats for all. Perhaps I should have said something about the driver and the route. The best choice seemed to be a 6-wheel carriage, where the 4 rear wheels supported one unit with seats for the passengers, while the driver's platform was independent on the front 2 wheels. Sort of a combination "fifth wheel" and "chauffeured limousine" rig circa 1600. Both units had fabric overhead to protect from the sun.

I told everybody that a short sundress or shorts and a halter would be good choices for the tour.

When it was time Bente showed up leading her team of four horses, she often used this team pulling cargo. As soon as I saw her I made it clear we were not going to discuss her "first night" request today, she said she was okay about that but I needed a driver who knew the horses. This team of horses was her's to care for and she said they were "up next" so I didn't argue.

Previously Bente had talked of taking these particular animals to California, she was very attached to them. But undocumented horses are not easy, smuggling is difficult, and there are many rules related to international transport, including examination by a trained vet. It did not help that they were bred here in the colony (the line dates to the 1500's) and had no independent history/paperwork. The breed was virtually extinguished worldwide, if recognized (and it would be) the four would attract undue attention. Any one-shot international travel raises a suspicion of smuggling. Right now the best chance looked like flying them to Argentina (Tango had contacts there), forging a history there, then transporting them to Cali, possible with a stop in Mexico or Spain to "clean" the papers. Cuba was another possibility for cleaning the papers. They had never flown before, but travel by ship increased the problems. Horses do not always travel well, it is an art and a tight community so we didn't know what was possible, except that it would be expensive. Then there was a question of where to keep them in LA, large pets are an issue. In any event, it was an issue for after the couple's honeymoon, which would be 2 months.

-

Bente saw Belen, Frida, Pur and Mer waiting. I said others were coming and eventually we set off for the afternoon with 9 women plus Bente on a four-hour tour. It actually took a bit longer.

South of the Equator, July is the middle of winter. But this is the tropics, the sun was high and hot plus the afternoon was unseasonably warm and humid. After about 3 hours Bente steered us to a clear pool of water carved by the ages in the rock and sand. It was one of the streams that wandering down from the mountains, complete with a tall waterfall at one end, and an good area where the animals could be unhitched to rest. Bente led them individually under part of the waterfall, which was apparently a well known treat for them. It was clear she loved the horses.

Starting in 1620 the colony found the time to pull a bit of gold out of this area. The water flowed from the mountains and a turn in the stream was a natural "pan" for the metal over the ages, but that was played out around 1850. We could follow the stream uphill, to find the source of the gold, but commercial gold mining is a dirty business. To the colony clean water was more important so we left it alone. Since then the colony made this a community pool for special gatherings. It was too far to walk to regularly, but for special occasions a few horses and wagons made it a quick trip. These days bicycles were also used.

Belen and Frida were the first to relieve themselves of clothing so they could dive in. They became as innocent children, playing in the clear waters was a treat from their childhood. Their daughters followed behind. We were all getting hot, so in minutes all of us, including Bente, joined in. I retained my shorts, and Gracie kept on a sport bra, but we were the only ones who retained any clothing.

Bente had planned this, she was sure that showing her body to me would help making her case for a friendly "first night" in my bed. She even contrived to rub my hand against her freshly shaved pubic mound. The third time she made the point of openly showing her pussy to me I said that her body, which was nice, was not a strong statement relative to some of the others. Then I pointed out which of the females I had been with, and which three were pregnant by me. She didn't realize my broad tastes. Gracie, Cynthia and Belen ALL were pregnant by me? She had a hard time with that. She also said as long as she was here she had to try.

She said that she swam here often since she was a child, and she knew all the best spots to dive in from the rocks. But she had no idea how attractive my girls were, or how athletic: Cynthia and Resha easily had her beat for looks, tall slim Kwool showed flexibility that was breath-taking and Gracie's face and figure, revealed in the sun, were leagues beyond anybody Bente had ever met - she was like somebody seen in a magazine. Belen carried my child and Bente could even see the attraction there.

With a glance at the others Bente agreed with me that showing off her body, in this company, would not help her argument. At first she did not think me seeing her this way would hurt her position, but after seeing the others she had to admit they were all impressive.

To make her feel better I said that seeing her body did not subtract from whatever ideas she had, but that we were not having that discussion now.

Only Mer and Pur held back a little, they could not swim and were a little overheated by the sun. Like most others in the Tribe they lacked any experience with such things. (Kwool was an exception.) Still, the water felt good, and they were getting along with the others, starting to open up. Losing clothing tended to do that to people. Also, they dressed "heavy" meaning they looked stocky in most clothing. Underneath they each had a heavy skeletal structure, and plenty of muscle, with wide shoulders and hips. But their waists were lean and they were not noticeably fat.

They did make a point of getting close to me, to give me a good view, but I was all "eyes only, no fingers" with them.

I did say they had to learn how to swim, but there was no great hurry, they could learn in LA. However, right away they watched some of the others and sought to imitate them. Resha and Belen helped them a little.

The most eye-catching was Cynthia. She had not practiced competitive diving for a couple of years, but on vacations every year she dove from cliffs in Hawaii and Mexico. She was soon showing wonderful dives from much higher than was possible in my indoor pool. Not simple jackknives either, but reverse dives with twists and flips and perfect entry, at least to our eyes, impressing everybody. She found spots that were three times as high as the ones Bente used. Her reverse flip which turned into a swan dive from about 90 feet, entering the water at over 90 MPH, was breathtaking. She introduced Kwool to some of the basics and despite never being on a platform before, the pilot was so athletic, and had such great 3-D awareness, that she picked up the moves, and even added to them.

I made a note regarding my presentation, the pool I planned for the new apartment building would include a well with dual platforms for synched dives plus a 30-meter platform, when the Olympic people showed up it would more than pay for itself in goodwill. I snapped some shots of Cynthia and Kwool in mid-air that could be used in my presentation.

Resha and Gracie got distracted from swimming after a bit - they started with playful kissing each other in the sun. It began with kisses of the lips, progressed to rubbing body parts against each other, and eventually they moved into the shade where got into a 69 on the soft grass. It was not like they were making out in the middle of everybody, they found a grassy area under the trees off to the side.

When looking for Resha for some more swimming lessons, Mer and Pur saw them. They came to me wondering what was going on. They knew Gracie was pregnant with my child, and Resha had a child by another man. Was I okay with what "my woman" was doing? Plus, what, exactly was going on anyway? Did people like to kiss other people there? It didn't look right to them.

I had to address the "my woman" issue first. I said I did not own any woman, that was not my approach. Instead I was raised by Marta to enjoy women and to allow some freedoms. Now, there were good reasons why I did not maintain a sexual relationship with a woman who was seeing one or more other men. There was an exception for relatives, they knew about tribal family bonding, but in the civilized world general sharing with other men was a bad idea for both emotional and health-related issues, because most of the men they met there would tell nonstop lies to get their attractive sex parts. However, women who found pleasure with other women was not a problem for me. Why should it concern me if they got such pleasure?

"Do you mean they are getting pleasure from kissing somebody like that?" Mer asked. "They are doing it willingly?" She was skeptical.

123456...8