Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rohan, on his second turn the second night, had Avee on the table in the face-to-face (missionary) position. He took considerable time playing with her nipples, building her feelings, and everyone was watching as he brought her to her very first climax. She cried out with surprise as the pleasure washed over her body.

Avee was overwhelmed with the sensation that filled her and made her whole body jump. It was an experience she never knew, but her body had whispered for some time that something new was coming. Now that she felt it she wanted more. Avee asked for Rohan be her first temporary husband. Later that night Walter, the man who made the furniture, also got her off as she was bent over the table. He was working one hand on her breast and the second was frigging her pussy when it happened. She was very pleased with the combination.

Before Avee's period ended all the men had enjoyed the pleasure of her body on two different nights. Many had been successful at pleasing her.

After her monthly flow ended, Avee moved into a cabin with Rohan and another temporary husband, where they tried to make a baby. They stayed for two of her periods, trying each night. Then two other temporary husbands took their place. The husbands were selected, one by Avee and a second by the Captain, so any child could eventually be matched with his likely father. Records were kept.

Less than a year later, Avee was pregnant. After she missed her second period in a row, she knew she was pregnant with her first child. She asked the Captain about enjoying more than her two temporary husbands on some nights. The Captain agreed, and from then until her last trimester she returned to the platform in the barracks once or twice a week, to offer her body sharing pleasure with more of the men. However, that was only for her first pregnancy, after that her responsibility was childcare. When she became pregnant a second time Avee made a different request, that the Captain come to her cabin some nights during her pregnancy. That way she could both care for her child and get attention she enjoyed.

Avee was very content as the first wife of the colony, from her first exposure she had wanted sex, and learned to enjoy it, and it led to the rewards she desired. Plus, she was on good terms with all 25 of her temporary husbands, and was glad to see them, lend a hand, and if she was pregnant offer them something special. Eventually she had a dozen children, each by a different man.

Over the next few years each of the other maidens made their way from the island to the Captain's cabin, to start life as a woman in the company of men. Avee smoothed the way so even the shyest found pleasure, and a new life, in the Colony.

The ten maidens became the first mothers of the colony, and the custom of sharing women, and them sharing pleasure, was written down in history as part of the origin of the colony. Rotating wives continued until the third wave of colonists, with entire families, arrived from Spain. For that group the Bishop selected families with more female daughters close to being of age, so the male-female ratio allowed one-to-one marriage to eventually become the norm.

The practice of the Captain (later the Patron) initiating a virgin evolved into the honor of the White Scarf for virgin brides. The Patron's wife usually taught and initiated the new husbands.

Around 1800, as the new nations of South American formed, the original practice of temporary husbands was revisited as temporary marriages for young men going off to serve in the military of another country, as spies for the Colony. The Patron needed to send young men out of the Colony, but he was not inclined to send virgins. Temporary marriages of 1 to 3 months were considered honorable for both husband and wife, and they were an additional incentive for the husbands to withstand temptations while in service. After the young soldiers went off their former temporary wives were welcome to visit the Patron's bed, like Avee and the Captain.

Eventually the Patron was took multiple wives (to produce heirs) and had the right to invite other women to his house and bed. Sometimes the Colony had visitors from Spain (the Cousins) or traders looking to buy or sell. Some women chose to provide comfort for the visitors.

Finally, Avee's nights in the barracks, with multiple men, was mixed with the mountain indian Tribe's practice of "Family Nights" wherein a woman who was pregnant invited several of her male relatives to her bed to celebrate her state. Since she was pregnant there was no risk associated with sharing pleasure with several generations of relatives. As the Colony grew these family meetings also took on a political nature, by strengthening ties with various in-laws.

-

Chapter 28. Belen Gets A Triple

Kwool and Resha had gone. Belen and Ernie were exercising their marital privledge. The Patron and I were about to bid them a good evening when Ernie surprised us by voicing a request on his wife's behalf. The couple disengaged from their coupling, stood up and moved away from the chair. Their robes were still on but were open. It was clear from their body language and facial expressions that what Ernie suggested was Belen's idea, but he agreed with it. Well, she knew us all. I am always amazed at how well long-married couples can communicate without words. Just a glance can say so much.

Ernie stood behind his wife as he slipped Belen's robe off and held his naked, preening wife in front of his own body, displaying her ready aroused sexuality like an incredibly beautiful picture come to life. He said, "As I prepared for my entrance into the Colony, both my wife and I were impressed by the story of Avee, the first of the Amazon indian maidens to present herself. The idea of it, a young woman who had given up her maidenhood the day before, then giving herself to several men, multiple times, in public, and doing it again for multiple nights, is striking. I must say, we were both impressed by the example." By standing behind her Ernie literally took his cock out of the picture, leaving only the attractive female body, open, wet and eager to serve, on display.

Belen was not a waif, or a young child as one might find in a men's magazine. There was nothing doll-like or artificial about her appeal. This was purely a woman, a glowing image that embodied all that sex was really about. A woman who had given life. Her body was a collection of glorious curves, appealing to the most basic male instincts, a form that said to any man plainly, "I make babies, and I am a great pleasure you will remember all your life when you sow your seed in this valley."

All four of us felt that our blood raced a little faster when we looked upon Belen with growing desire. There was an additional kick, what we saw was informed by the knowledge that her body was growing a child that she had made with somebody who was not the husband proudly showing her. Her pose was an invitation for more adultery. Ernie supported the idea, he was actively presenting her body for our use and pleasure, like the old days. With either of us, or all three.

Both the Colony and the Tribe had such traditions. While incest was a concern in the small populations, and records were kept, the knowledge that a pregnant female could not become pregnant meant that pregnancy was a time when a woman was free to share her love and desire with close relatives.

These were typically times when relations crossed generational lines, they were family celebrations where several men could take part in the gathering. In a way it is sort of like a floating Thanksgiving holiday. It is an event without religious or political significance where family members across generations gather for a shared celebration of the family, a celebration that is motivated not by a date but rather by the new addition that is coming to the family. The woman allows her relatives to "touch" the child in a special way.

For Belen, who was raised in the Colony, some of the best times in her life were the parties to celebrate a new pregnancy. When she was 5 the current Prince, who was now Patron, came to a party for an aunt who was having her first child, and was a relative by marriage. Then, shortly before she left for LA at nine, her mother was pregnant and the Patron came to the party. At the time she did not know all that was going on at the parties, children were not allowed in the bedroom, but it had been very exciting and fun, the Patron danced with her.

(Belen's sister, conceived in the Colony but born in LA, was not part of 49. She lived in Los Feliz and was a hair dresser at a mall. She was twice divorced with no children.)

Now Belen knew. While having a family sharing/Thanksgiving party in LA was probably not in the cards, it looked like she night get a multi-generational night for herself tonight. She could not wait.

For just a moment I thought of myself and my women. I could see myself offering Resha or Abril that way, as my women for the carnal use of other men who were close to me, such as either grandfather. With Gracie and Li, it was a longer reach, I was not sure that I could make the offer in reality. With Cynthia, I was on the edge, I gave her to her father Ernie, and I could see sending her to the Patron. But actually sharing her, or making a presentation of her body to, say, my uncle or my adopted brother Tango? I had my doubts.

After displaying Belen for a few moments, Ernie spoke. "My wife... would not mind a little close company... either or both of you... if you are willing and are still desirous. She would consider serving your desires an honor. I would assist, in any way I can."

I know when they became engaged, Ernie's feeling about his wife were the same as those professed by any other typical member of his community: he expected fidelity. It was the learned response. I also knew that given time and the stresses of marriage, many of the community who professed that virtue did not live by those values. In a moment of weakness a bit of temptation is all it takes to slip into unfaithful behavior. So many people start the life of deceit and expanding lies that comes with claiming fidelity with living with infidelity. I addition, society's old standards demand that the betrayed party overreact strongly, claiming the high ground of virtue no matter the extent of their feeling, culpability, or contribution to in the matter.

The essential truth was that Belen and Ernie loved deeply. But in the colony she was raised with different values, such as the tradition of the White Scarf. After 20 years of a good, faithful marriage, with the alternate opportunities a successful man like him was exposed to so frequently, it wore down the rock of his fidelity the way the sea wears down the cliffs. I imagine that Ernie had sublimated his own original values to those of his wife. After 20 years of marriage that was reasonable and even laudable. They talked of fantasies and for a time, experimented. It probably helped that Ernie's reward for granting Belen's dream of a night with me gave him a chance to enjoy Cynthia - I pictured her smiling face superimposed on the wave that finally tore down the cliff.

The Patron read the situation instantly. He was usually not eager to share a woman with another man. But Belen was pregnant, and one of the exceptions to the general rule involved the family sharing of pregnant women. He thought that family togetherness builds stronger families. Given where one of the Patron's great-grandchildren was growing, Belen and Ernie qualified as family. Plus Belen was very attractive.

He and I both saw the inviting way Belen was looking at us. She had wanted the Patron since she came of age, and now she saw a chance to have us both. This encounter had been happenstance, but it was one that was uniquely exciting to her, and her desire showed how she wished to make the most of it. But both the Patron and I had just finished with Resha and Kwool, so it would be some time before we were up to giving Belen what she wanted. How would we pass the time?

The Patron knew the key, it was obviously what bound all three of us men to this icon of womanly motherhood we all desired. "Ernie, my friend, one should not leave an important job half-done... and clearly we will need some time to recharge if we are to give your lovely wife what she deserves. Also, if I am not mistaken, there are places that serve food 'Family Style' where all enjoy selections from a common dish: breast, thigh, and such. Perhaps if your wife might enjoy some... hmmm... 'family style' attentions tonight? You know the tradition. There is no reason for you not to share in the celebration. It has been some time since my son and I shared a woman, and as your wife now carries a child of royal blood, by custom you are both members of our family. I think I shall enjoy this family time a great deal, my... well, I guess as I think of it, the husband of my great grandchild's mother is indeed my son... Hmmm... Yes, I am sure of it, my son."

-

Belen's feelings behind this invitation reflects two traditions from her childhood.

One is from something she knew of the mountain tribe, where sexual acts are the woman's choice, but are always constrained by genetic relations; a woman who is in her fertile period only has sex with her husband. On all other days the woman may select another man for pleasure, except those who are too close to her genetically, such a a father or cousin or a brother. The tribes keep records, all learn the importance of this rule at a young age.

But there is an exception to the general rule: a woman who is already pregnant is encouraged to have sex with her close relations who are normally strictly forbidden, like her father, uncles, brothers, cousins, even of-age children, because she cannot get pregnant by them. (The taboo of family sex essentially flows from to avoiding inbreeding; tribes without the incest taboo probably did not make the 100,000 year journey from evolutionary mutation to recorded history. Inbred families like Hapsburg or Ptolemy lasted a brief time only because of their political power.) So in the tribe a future mother sharing her pregnant body with the family was the tribe's equivalent to Thanksgiving dinner celebration. It is a purely family-oriented gathering where the bonds of family, including the unborn child at the center of the actions, are renewed and celebrated. When else do relatives travel such distances, in such numbers, for such a single, non-religious gathering? Thanksgiving.

The second tradition reflects the Origin Tale of the colony, which started with 25 Spanish conquistadors (like modern out-of-work military vets) and 10 native Amazonian indian maidens. The Spanish were under orders to establish a colony on the river, multiply, and flourish. As each of the maidens came of age and became interested in sex, they followed the indian tradition of presenting themselves to the Captain. A one-to-one matching would not be sustainable. (The men had hacked down hundreds so what do you think would happen to a commander who said "me and 9 others get women, 15 don't?") Sharing was a matter of survival, and survival was ordained by the Bishop. So on the day a girl chose to become a woman, the Captain introduced her to sex. (This became the "White Scarf"). The next day she was introduced to additional men in public for all to see. After she met all in the troop the men rotated into her bed with her periods. She usually was with two men for two periods, then rotated to two more until she became pregnant. The Captain selected the pairs of men so any child could be linked back to the father based on physical traits. It was not a perfect system, but they had to use as many of the men as possible to build next generation. For this first age in the colony there was no marriage, each person's genes had to spread widely. Exclusivity and free choice were fatal options for the tiny population.

Belen had lived all her life with both tribal and colony traditions as part of her heritage and her imagination. Now, surrounded by her Patron, her husband and her child's father she knew both ancient traditions as they filled her mind, her imagination. She was determined to merge her body with her heritage for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

-

When the Patron agreed, Belen lit up with the thoughts of what she was going to experience. It was an unbelievable fantasy coming to life.

The Patron and I both devoured Belen with our eyes as Ernie presented her beauty for us, making it clear that we desired her. He turned her body and bent it forward at her whispered requests, she wanted us to enjoy the view of her butt and breasts hanging down. It said that, after 40 years and two children, she still looked good enough for an erotic magazine. Then she straightened up, raised her arms over her head, and posed in invitation for our hands. Ernie invited us closer. Like a sumptuous dessert of ripe fruits, our fingers went to those treats that caught the eyes. Together our fingers explored her face, the twin summits on her chest, her body and her womanly valley. She quivered with our attentions, she had never felt the hands of three men at once and we explored her intimately. She felt appreciated as, in her imagination, she merged with those 10 maidens who were her ancestors. Those newly-made women were greeted much like this by the troops.

When Ernie held her breasts up on offer the Patron and I each enjoyed a nipple to taste, I lashed mine with my tongue while the Patron used his teeth lightly. Meanwhile Ernie was nibbling and kissing her on the neck and ears in the way of men who love their wives and know their secret pleasures. Surrounded by all three men Belen was in paradise. Her hands sought our soft cocks.

Ernie's erection had softened slightly after he pulled out, but while sharing his wife's pleasures with us he returned to fullness. After a few minutes of handling we all agreed that our fingers were not what "our treat" needed, Ernie had a job to finish. We would help as we could, and then help ourselves to the hot sweetness of her body in turn.

She shivered as we spoke of her while hands and lips made our desire obvious. Those ten maidens had heard the Spanish speak crudely as they handled her body. The maids did not know the language, but they formed a thought of what the men were discussing. The story said that more then one of the maidens fainted at this point.

The couple moved as if to resume their standing rear entry, but Belen suggested a change. She requested that the Patron sit in the chair. Then Belen took a position in front, facing him, where she bent forward inviting him to enjoy her charms and her kisses. At the same time her body was posed for her husband who entered her body from behind. It seemed an excellent presentation.

She again took hold of the back of the chair for support. Her husband began to fuck her again. Once Ernie was settled in his movement the Patron took hold of her face and helped himself, taking her lips as he would grapes from a hanging vine. Her breasts, hanging there full and ripe, shaking as Ernie fucked her, sometimes tempted a nibble from his lips, or stronger play from his teeth. I moved behind the chair, so as the Patron kissed her I could reach over his shoulders to her breasts for the manual attention they deserved. Enjoyed by three men at once, Belen encouraged all she could of it, moaning and asking for more from all of us as we enjoyed her body.

She only needed one hand to support herself against the top of the chair. So her free hand went to the Patron's cock, she sought to bring it to fullness so that she could enjoy it as soon as her husband was done fucking her.

Ernie was clearly excited by all that was happening, he announced that he would not be long before his climax came.

1...345678