Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had stiffened up, she was striking and erotic posed like this so I went to 110% stiffness. I took the hint and made contact, my cockhead parting her labials. "Houston, we have soft seal," I said.

She got the reference then moved again, this time rotating to face me until her left hand could grab hold of the window's frame, she was not facing me directly but maybe 30 degrees to her left side. "This might work longer if I could place the ankle in a strap, but your firm hand will do. Want to try this?"

I did not see anything in the room that would work to hold her in the Bow & Arrow position. Still, she wanted me to enter her like she was. She did not have to ask twice. The heights were perfect so I slowly eased myself into her body. She was still open and juicy for me.

Inside she felt totally different... tighter plus it felt different because of the way her muscles and tendons were stretched inside, around her pussy. It was like no other entrance to a woman I had ever known. I moved slowly. Inside her my cock pointed more upward than usual for a standing position, and was almost bent at an angle. When I moved all the way in there was pressure one way at the head and the other way in the middle - my cock was a straight object in a curved pipe. That was not a complaint, it was quite amazing to both of us.

I guess it was working for her too, she started this throaty moan as I entered her. She wiggled a little as I moved in, to get the angle right. She said I was touching her in a new and very exciting way, the pressure points were different, like I was hitting twice as many nerves as usual. It was a sensation nobody, man or woman, had ever given her. Plus she loved feeling me like this on the outside, against her open valley and widespread labials. When I was fully inside her body I embraced her gently, my arms around her torso while I was pressing my torso against her upraised leg from my cock to the top of my chest. It was not a position for a lot of movement, but we were happy enough with the basic feeling that we were fine with small strokes.

She started a flexing thing inside, tensing and relaxing muscles. I had a tiny bit of movement in and out. Together it felt amazing and different so I was pretty focused on the exercise for a time. We kept the pattern slow, I was careful with balance. She made sounds as she flexed so I gather that it was very good for her.

I switched to the Tribe's tongue, the words of affection may sound a bit clumsy in English but to tribal ears calling a woman "the sun of my body" was quite romantic, it prompted her to shiver and moan. She replied saying she was willing to be "the sheath for my knife." Admittedly, that one worked because the Tribe was never conquered, not by the Incas or the Spanish or Peru.

I did not realize we were being watched, but it seemed my Grandfather and Resha had the same idea I did, in terms of the coolest room in the house for working up a mutual sweat. They were watching from the door which had not closed fully. It was a problem the Patron refused to fix, because sometimes he had to be disturbed.

Kwool could only hold the vertical stretched position, with me inside, for less than five minutes, it felt good for both of us but it was too unstable to last longer or to allow energetic movement we both wanted. The time that we did have was extremely memorable, it was burned into my memory.

She whispered another idea. She asked me to pull out, then rotated her torso, plus turning a bit more while keeping her legs split. A few inches was all the movement it took. She twisted and rotated her torso down sideways until she was on her side, vertical, parallel to the floor, with one leg up in the air so her body was like a normal split rotated 90 degrees, or maybe a capital "T" on its side, with one foot standing on the floor. She had to be a little more flat-footed like this, plus she could take hold of a chair next to the window to support herself better. "This way, my center is more stable. I think I would like you to try this on."

I could not help but picture her on my sex machine, the one I called the "horse," being stretched out and fucked... but not by just me.

In the new position I entered her body again, pushing in with one foot in front of her and one foot behind. When I was all the way in I pressed against her left leg with my torso, she told me to hold it tight. She felt fantastic, a pure treat for my cock and my eyes. She bid me to hold on to her leg and to start to really fuck her, she said she was on solid footing and wanted to see this "all the way."

Fuck me, it was better for both of us.

"You feel fantastic like this, so flexible..." I said, again in the tribal tongue. "Is it really okay for you?"

"Fuck yes... joining body and spirit... you feel like the mountain inside me, and you have such a sure grip keeping me steady. Oh yes, like that... go harder please. I have never... how could any woman imagine... so wonderful... I see why all the women want your body, your babymaker."

After a few minutes Kwool, who must have glanced at the door, noticed something.

"Hello?" she said.

The door opened more so I could see who was there: the very interested Patron and a very wide-eyed Resha. Resha had always been short relative to the people around her. Kwool was a foot taller, and now she was showing herself as very flexible. Resha naturally assumed that the Patron would want the tall exotic woman.

"My son, please do not stop on our account," the Patron said from the doorway. "A woman who can be pleasured like this deserves your full attention. We had no wish to disturb you and your friend, and I must say, the sight... I wish that I were so young again to dream of such things. Also an inch or three taller." They entered the room. Both were naked and covered with sweat, the Patron was at about 90% hardness. My guess from the amount of sweat accumulated and the shape of their hair was that they were there for the same reason we were, but they had done more before moving. Resha coped with heat well, better than Kwool. Maybe that was in the genes. I stopped stroking, but I did not withdraw from Kwool's body. Resha was a little stunned at what I was doing with Kwool, but the Patron was more amused.

"It was rather warm in my room," I explained.

"Mine as well. I was enjoying this delightful young woman..." Resha smiled at the compliment. "So delightful, she really is amazing. But it was too warm in the room. Perhaps we can continue these delightful activities together. I must say my son, this young woman is a joy to talk to on so many subjects, and for the other... well a gentleman does not speak to specifics, but I find her a pure delightful for the eye and the touch. Plus she is a mother? Such a body, I would not have believed."

I could see Resha perk up at grandfather words. Well, it was all true, and he spoke from experience.

"Certainly Grandfather, if you don't mind the company. Ladies? Any objections?"

Kwool just sighed as we resumed movement, it was too good that we could not stop. Resha could not take her eyes off Kwool. "How can she do that?" Resha asked aloud. "It is amazing."

The Patron answered her. "You have a son, and I am told he is well raised by his mother. Such a gift he must be. A woman with a child and her right mind has moved beyond such things. Your body changes when giving life, as you know."

I had to add to that. "My dear, I am sure the 'Desi Killer' of your youth could have learned, if you set your mind and had some instruction... plus patience on the part of your partners." Her eyes saw the truth there, her partners were notable for a lack of patience, lack of maturity, and lack of any ability to properly please her, even if they felt good at the moment. "You know the temples of your faith show more difficult joinings, and not just pairings. Those are temples, so all that is revealed was considered worthy. Enjoy this stage of your life."

That struck home, she had wondered about what she saw in the temples of India. After seeing Kwool with me like this her faith was renewed, she concluded that many such things were possible, especially when tied to meditation and faith.

It was not the first time I had been in the same room as my Grandfather during sex. We did not make a practice of it, but there had been times when a pair of young ladies suggested some joint activities. Sometimes we shared one. Marta's appetite was not going to be satisfied by just one of us, if possible she wanted both, with no waiting. Frankly she enjoyed having us that way, one after the other, dancing on the edge of taboo sin repeatedly, from both sides, until we were both spent.

Well, her father the Chief was pretty much a one-on-one lover, but the Patron was more flexible.

After getting themselves arranged Resha gave a groan of pure pleasure as the Patron began to move in her body. She was on her back, on a curved foam "fuck cushion" shaped for this specific purpose. The Patron had tried various versions with several different willing females, I recalled the fitting trials. He was on his knees between her legs, the cushion raised her body for his best comfort, as well as her's. He had discovered the secret of Resha's clit and it's easy access location, he knew how to keep her feeling good. The pillow was perfect to exploit it with each stroke as his cock moved in her. Once he was deep inside her body he began stroking in a pattern that felt very good to Resha. She, in turn, began moaning, the old fox hit the spot for her. He was also determined to enjoy her delicious wide lipped mouth and bold erect nips with his mouth - a feature I also have enjoyed.

Resha caught my eye for just a moment, before he put it in her, it was enough for us both to acknowledged that she was familiar with the physical feelings he aroused and she enjoyed it whenever she could with me. There was no guilt or criticism in either of us seeing the other pleasured. Seeing her like this, where we were each happy with another, was refreshing and a confirmation of all I had told her.

I had lust for Resha, but it was lust for a whore I would enjoy again soon enough, so I felt no tug on my heart as she enjoyed my Grandfather's fucking her. At first she glanced my way a couple of times, just to see the unconventional way I was with Kwool, but then her grip tightened on the Patron as she was lost in the pleasure he was showering upon her with his cock's caress of her entire valley. She moaned words I did not understand, probably Hindu, but the tone spoke of a feeling we all understood, in a voice that seemed to echo from her soul... or perhaps the goddess within her.

It was Resha's lot in life, whether she had been born rich or poor she was built with a thrill-seeking, easy to access, clit. Once she discovered how it thrilled her the pleasure made her an easy slut for any man who seemed willing to show her pleasure and false respect for a few moments. Plus, she was not so good at seeing the "respect" part, it was easily faked and it's sudden absence was noticed too late. At least, that is what I have seen.

If Resha had been born wealthy, her accessible clit would have cost her a lot more heartache and a lot more unpleasant time getting screwed by over-paid low-life lawyers before she discovered that truth. Like a bull with a nose ring, she would have been easily led, used for sex and betrayed by slimy creatures who talked smoothly when disguised in expensive suits.

The Patron was not greedy or stingy about giving her pleasure, he considered it a matter of some pride that he could find the secrets of a woman's body and give her some unforgettable moments. So after just moments of stroking, Resha began her little chant that was part of how she expressed and multiplied her pleasure.

About the same time Kwool began to move a little erratically on my cock, her position was one where control was a little precarious as the pleasure began to take hold her. I was up to the task for both of us, she cooed at my strength and balance as I held her securely. Resha and Kwool had become attached to each other the night before, when they were both with me. Being in the same room now, they connected with each other despite the lack of physical contact. Sounds were enough, they played off of their emotions, weaving a climax which came upon them quickly.

Kwool began to hum a tune I first heard the first time I pleased Marta; the females of the Tribe used it as a signaling device for their climax. Smart men figured it out soon enough. Those in the US soon lost the habit when stupid men interrupted them, it really spoiled the effect. The Patron and I knew better, there were actually times when women did not need talk to make her needs known. The way Kwool's relatively taut pussy started to squeeze on my cock along with the special twisting turns based on her internal shape and position made it a unique experience. Without the timing provided by the tune, I am sure I would have finished too early, leaving Kwool with something less than the satisfaction the excellent erotic conclusion which she deserved.

We all know that a climax is a terrible thing to waste on half measures.

I kept myself in check and followed Kwool's timing, I held myself back while increasing what I gave her to work with and pushed deeper with each stroke to help her. At the deepest point I held myself just a little bit longer. In return she throbbed and groaned and shook with carnal delights, making happy ball-grabbing noises, until she finally came to release her internal tension on my cock, balanced as she was on one foot with a little support from her arm, and posed in the uniquely erotic position. Her release felt focused and amazing. Damn, this helicopter pilot was good.

The last words Kwool said just before her climax were for me to hold her tight and push. I was holding her leg tight against my body, but that left my other hand free. So I moved it slowly, imitating a slithering snake, starting by sliding up her butt and then moving up along her back. She smiled and arched her back a bit in response, giving me just the room I needed to stretch around so my hand slid around under her side to her chest where, straining, I could wrap my fingers around her breast. My last move was to clasp her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, letting her feel my nails slightly, imitating the bite of a serpent. She responded like it was almost the real thing, only as if the venom was filling her with pleasure instead of pain. Her eyes glowed with satisfaction and desire as she looked over her shoulder to meet my look of undiluted appreciation.

Inside her pussy went a little crazy, squeezing and throbbing and rocking her a little on my cock.

From her response I can only guess that my snake-like caress was pretty much what she wanted, and maybe a bit more then she realized she wanted. Well, I like to give the ladies pleasant surprises when I can.

At the same time Resha was a picture of an exotic, erotic climax as she held the Patron tight, with her dark legs wrapped around grandfather's white hips as she got off on his cock. Her head was shaking and her hair flew all about as she moaned. The Patron had many years of experience pleasing many women, and had figured out her special connection to her clit, which he exploited very successfully with his cock and a finger, working perfectly with her body's timing. In the meantime his mouth had her locked in a passionate kiss where I knew that tongues were dancing like dervishes until Resha let go and testified her prayer, singing in Hindu, giving thanks and praise to her Eastern gods, for being so open to a man she hardly knew and being blessed in her pleasure thereby. (Or so Sam had once explained it to me.)

Damn, just watching Resha get off almost got me off in Kwool. However, both the Patron and I were able to give our women what they needed without ending the session with our own climax. We were both figuring on round two. I was wondering about who we would each be with. These two women really were an embarrassment of exotic riches.

I said something about how good Kwool felt on my cock.

The Patron responded by saying how good Resha felt to him, he was feeling things he had missed for decades, and bemoaned how he would miss her when I returned to LA. "I see now that she is quite a prize my son, I congratulate you on having found such a wonderful woman to enjoy in your bed. I pray that you bring her to my house again, while I am still able to share pleasure with her."

I said something about Resha making up her own mind about who she was with, I did not tell her where to sleep or who to please just because she traveled with me. Resha was enthusiastic about making it happen. She also snuck in a mention of maybe bringing somebody (maybe me, or maybe she was thinking of a female) to his bed to extend the fun.

-

Chapter 26. Climax With Company

With all the noises and other distractions of activities where our partner's bodies were at the centers of excitement, it was no surprise that we missed two more people peering into the party. Leading her husband, Belen came in after the ladies finished their big feel goods and were getting their breath back for the next round. I am guessing the Patron had showed Belen this room when he had her for the night, and now she was eager to show it to her husband. (Would he show it to Cynthia tomorrow? Maybe I could show up then.) They looked like they had also warmed up from a prior location. But they were not the sort to walk around a friend's house naked, so they wore light cotton bathrobes that clung to them. Even by LA standards, it was a hot, humid night in the house, but this room was the most comfortable.

Belen had opened the door and peeking in just before the fireworks started, so they enjoyed watching the two young women get off on our royal cocks. Both women gave voice to their enjoyment, with moans and such, so the couple knew when the round was finally over.

When the carnal requests and "thank yous" died down the Patron invited our audience in. "Ah Belen and Ernie, please, do not be shy in my home, unlike the US this domain was not founded by dour Puritans. Come in. Enjoy. I can guess why you are here, this weather is unseasonable."

Belen loved the "dour Puritans" crack from the Patron, it is a fact that the values of that particular group among the USA's founders - men and women seeking freedom as long as they were properly clothed and living proper lives - have dominated even to this day. Of course, I acknowledge the Catholic traditions and values which prevail in so much of South America. But while the Colony was commissioned by a bishop, no consecrated clerics of any sort stood on our lands, allowing us some unusual freedom from religious leaders. Naturally the Tribe was always free of all European influences, religious, political, cultural and otherwise.

Maybe this trio of influences are why my choices, especially the number of women I enjoy, might seem unconventional to some. But as long as the women were happy, I was happy, and I really don't care what dour dead Puritans might think.

Kwool and Resha knew Belen and Ernie well enough, and given their state of excitement, any sense of embarrassment or modesty was not among their concerns. Instead they both wanted something else from us. They were clear, they wanted us to continue on the path we were headed down until they got the white creamy payoff that comes to a woman. They did not wish to be rude, but they were not interested in a conversation before we were filling them as they both expected.

Resha spoke up, she seemed to be getting bolder as the trip went on. "Patron, do you think you might finish the pleasant business you started? Please? I was really hoping... well, I wanted something creamy to keep me in the right frame of mind as I slept tonight. So if you could..."

123456...8