Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had to share a very passionate kiss, a kiss where, as her husband and my grandfather watched, I claimed her as my woman for now, and she accepted my claim, body and soul, as the first man in her life... for a time. We were just inches from Ernie's eyes when she surrendered to me. It was clear in that kiss that she felt what I felt, her link with Ernie faded as she gave her body and heart to the newest father for her child. Her feelings were much stronger, as befits her role in carrying my child. If Ernie died she knew I would welcome her to my roof, my bed.

After the moment passed it was time to work out some good feelings for both of us. As I broke the kiss she told me I was the third cock she had opened her body to this evening. She said it in a teasing way, like it was a bad thing, except she was almost bubbling with joy at the knowledge, with the wordless "saving the best for last" implicit in the message. Part of her still saw multiple men as a unique naughty pleasure, now that it exceeded every fantasy she every had.

"Do you want me to get you some more men?" I asked.

"Oh no, they could never measure up to what I have here."

For myself, I was determined to be the most satisfying of her lovers tonight. I started to move in her body, a stroke with a wiggle and a lift on the out-stroke that stimulated both the front and back of her pussy, fanning the embers that smoldered inside. I could tell she was thrilled.

We built slowly. I kissed her deeply, like a devoted lover with his woman, and said that her body was wonderful to enjoy, that she was among the sexiest women I knew and I would be pleased to enjoy her more often. Even with so many younger women always around me she was looking in my eyes, she saw the words were sincere. My words connected to her emotional needs and her desire, she was a very passionate woman.

Ernie and Belen had talked of expanded activities before. His ear was inches from my mouth so he heard every word I said. Tonight he joined the conversation by holding his wife's breasts for my lips, tongue and even my teeth to stimulate our passionate desire as I moved in her.

Ernie whispered, "My Prince, you know she wants to feel your teeth as you pull and worry her flesh. She knows your child will suckle there, and she has spoken often of how she wants to be ready for the little prince's teeth when the time comes. She knows how the child's father suckled longer than usual."

I could have pointed out that it was still part of how I greeted Marta, but my mouth was busy.

When I broke from her nipples I told her, while I stroked in and out extra hard, "I want you in my bed more often, as long as it pleases you, with or without your husband present." We both knew that, for the last month, Ernie enjoyed Cynthia's body and her passion while Belen was in my bed. But I saw how the idea of having both of us men in bed together on a regular basis in LA was really getting to Belen. Plus, Ernie had diminished his own initial macho ideals to the point where, in his own thinking he took pleasure in the thought of offering his wife to me and the Patron. Perhaps, a little open denial of her husband's attentions, made their time together that much sweeter.

Maybe it helped that we both knew he was still a real man, both in bed and in a fight. After all, those are the things that count, a macho attitude is all in your head and for some it leads to children who are short-changed in terms of good parents. For others it is a shortcut to prison. But in the tradition we shared, pleasing women is what counted in a man, the other was pure attitude.

Belen was imagining something even more radical. "Oh yes my Prince. It would please and delight me, whatever you wanted. Even the devices in your playroom, it would please me so much to have you see me, and use me, on them... maybe with others you chose." Inside I could feel her pussy twitch at the words, the idea really lit her desire. She was picturing herself with a bulging belly, displayed obscenely in bondage, then having him watch while I and others used her body.

I must say, the mental picture did wonders to advance my own climax. "I am sure you will be more beautiful as your pregnancy advances. Perhaps we will share to more than one child. We all know how you make fine children, and you are still young enough."

Those words were like a pleasure shock to her, I felt the reaction of her body outside, and even more inside. The idea didn't seem to bother Ernie, he groaned at the thought. "Maybe it is a game the whole family can play," I said. I know they both thought of Cynthia joining in, then of Pammie.

"Let me serve my Prince!" she called as I increased the strength of my stroke and adjusted the aim slightly. A moment later Ernie and I enjoyed sharing her reaction as her climax on my cock wracked her body on my cock while he was underneath her.

"Oh my Prince... I serve you as a woman, as Avee did," she called out as she came.

Well, if anyone in the colony was still awake and had any doubts about what I was doing tonight, that cleared them up

When her screams of pleasure died down Ernie suggested in a whisper that perhaps, to keep Cynthia's slim figure pleasing to me at long as possible, Belen might take both the children together at her breast. That idea led to thoughts of who might be in bed at such times. Belen and I though of Ernie serving Cynthia as he was now serving Belen, while Belen was beside us holding both children to her chest. Perhaps Pammie would be on the other side, lending a hand as well. Perhaps with Tonto or somebody else. These images of family togetherness bounced around in all our heads.

It seemed these whispers in the dark, about sharing her in different ways, were a regular part of their marital pillow talk at home. The thoughts of regular "family play" (she knew the stories) made things more exciting for both of them. Their fantasies were so gritty and dirty, a far cry from the emotionally distant sexual routine the law firm scheduled as a sanitized faux naughtiness, and the accounting firm partners engaged in unofficially. Here in the jungle, the heat and humidity and the general air of sex changed the "close" group sex from a distant fantasy to a real and tantalizing possibility. It was something in the air.

I imagined maybe suggesting I needed to add a combination greenhouse/bedroom to my home. In my wealthy area of "stylishly green LA" a zoning variance for a greenhouse is always approved.

It was something that had bound groups of men with a shortage of available shared woman for as long as the human race existed. In fact, downstairs in this very house we had a four century log of 25 men and 10 maidens who shared their bodies to build this now 800-person society.

After a time, when Patron was rested and hard again he asked to take a turn "with this wonderful mother." By then Belen had enjoyed herself twice on my cock as I fucked her, with Ernie sharing the sensations that ran through his wife's body for each of her climaxes. We were sure there was more where that came from as we traded off. So after placing some more kisses to her mouth plus a few on her belly where the infant grew, I surrendered Belen's pussy to my grandfather's pleasure.

I cannot say how delighted she was to be handed off in such a cavalier manner from me to my grandfather. She had heard stories of how his wife Eve enjoyed such games, it was far better in her opinion than just coupling in pairs, two to a bed.

Even after spending last night in his bed, Belen's seeing the Patron's face as he entered her, while her husband held her in position, got her very excited all over again. As the Patron kissed her lips she threw her legs and arms around him, held him close, and gave herself up to a powerful release. It took some time before she relaxed, then she confessed that being between her husband and her Patron like that was the thing that triggered her. "It was Ernie's love... he loved me enough to put us in that position... my oldest fantasy. Has any man loved his woman so much?"

The Patron, who kept stroking in and out of her body, agreed with her, she had indeed plucked the finest of men from LA, and they had both made an exemplary life for themselves and their children. He was gratified to be their Patron and hoped that more "of his families" could find the excellent opportunities in "the wicked place." He was looking at me as he said that, after all it was my job to be the next shepherd for this people.

The phrase "wicked place" highlighted the choice I faced between alternative evils. Making that choice was why I was conceived. I could either allow the Tribe and the Colony to go on as they were, in this Eden, where they suffer the lack of modern benefits like medical care, while knowing that at some time the days of innocence would be suddenly snuffed out by somebody like the Five, or some similar greedy Corporation. It would happen this century or the next, the world would not tolerate isolation. Alternatively I could act to relocate my people to LA, a place that had the poisonous temptations as well as the benefits of a modern society, knowing I would lose a portion of the population to the outside and hoping that I could also protect a nexus of the current social order as a moral anchor for a few generations. Of course, isolation never worked for any other community in the US, where the culture of freedom is acid to any isolated tradition. Even the Mormons, who essentially owned a state, had to give up basic, never-hurt-anybody traditions and freedoms like polygamy because the majority of their neighbors judged them, and required the "normal" majority view to prevail. That was part of the speech I had to make this week, and it was a pretty fair summation of my upcoming talk with Bente about the future of the First Night.

Well, I had some ideas on both subjects.

The Patron and I continued to enjoy fucking Belen in turns for some time, alternating allowed us to stretch our endurance out. At one point we had her turn over, so she could kiss her husband as we rogered her pussy from behind, just because we all wanted a change where he felt her climax on our cocks. It struck us a dirtier that way, and that in turn made it more arousing. The Patron wished that he and his wife had enjoyed such an arrangement on their "family nights" when their fathers each enjoyed his wife.

Ernie was only a mattress for so long, then we switched to the bed, and then standing rear entry. For a short time Ernie and I both held her up, one on each side, while the Patron stood in front of her, impaled her as we moved her body. We also invited Ernie to join us in taking turns, but he declined, we all knew that mainly she wanted the two of us until we were finished with her for the night. Then he would get her, sloppy and stretched open and exhausted.

She climaxed several times with each of us before we emptied our balls into her. I deliberately "held fire" until Grandfather spent his cum in her. Once he pulled out I was not long before I filled her with my cum. When we were both done Belen insisted on cleaning our cocks with her mouth. Ernie was hard and eager to get it in, but she said he had to wait while she did a proper job cleaning us.

She did allow him to finger her, "keeping the fire going" while she was on her knees before us. He also hinted as enjoying some "darker pleasures" where he might enjoy her with some more tightness. Well, he had a point, and I knew from experience she took it that way.

As we left the room on way our way through the dark hacienda towards our own beds, Ernie was reclaiming his wife's very full pussy. The last we saw was Belen moaning happily as Ernie fucked her sloppy pussy yet again.

-

Chapter 29. Sleepy Cuddles, Future Wives.

When I got to my room I saw Kwool and Resha were asleep, very comfortably together. They were naked and I suspected they had been intimate, feasting on each other's creampies and such, but were now sleeping so peacefully I could not disturb them. I did grab a pair of shorts for when I woke in the morning - where ever that was.

My next stop was Gracie's room where I found that she and Cynthia were also sleeping peacefully together. They had light nightgowns on so I imagined they had just talked. Moving to the adjacent room I found Mer and Pur, also in bedclothes, on Marta's bed. They looked very comfortable together, cuddled up with Mer spooning and embracing Pur. They looked so young. Unlike the others, they had left enough space in the oversized bed so I could join them. I was exhausted and sexually drained, but I did not want to risk disturbing their sleep. I was positive they would be very pleased if they woke with me there but that would happen soon enough.

There was one room I knew was unoccupied, Eve's. Since the Patron's wife died no guest slept there. But when I was young, like from 3 to 10, she liked to steal me from Marta for the night, to hold me close. It had occurred to me that Marta was with the Patron on those night, Eve liked it when those two were together.

When the sun came up I was still in Eve's bed, very comfortable and still in my shorts. This was Eve's bed in her room, a place where I had only simple, joyful memories.

When the dawn first crept in Mer and Pur where on my mind. They had done good, so I returned to the room where they were sleeping. They looked the same, at peace, but something was different. I realized they had reversed positions. When I kissed their cheeks they were happy to see me and glad for the visit. They told me they had been up late last night, talking to Gracie and Cynthia about LA. They were sleepy so when their guard was down they also said they had some dreams from the last two days. But when I asked they didn't really want to talk about.

I said I was very pleased with them for all they had shown me thus far. I grabbed them, one at a time, and rolled to my back, hugging them tight while they were wiggling with joy on top of me. They did feel good in my arms, young sleep-warm soft skin on ripe bodies, laughing while trying not to struggle. It struck me suddenly that they looked very much like my mother - enough that I was sure the resemblance was not happenstance. I could get used to waking up like this with the pair.

However, something besides the sun was coming up and I felt better about not exposing them to it. So I bid them that, since they had been up late "learning" they could go back to sleep and stay in bed as long as they wanted.

I waited, standing by the fabric-covered entrance to the next room, until I heard the even breathing of their sleep. Then I parted the fabric between the rooms and slipped through to the other bedroom. It was perhaps an hour after dawn, plenty of sleep for me but well before any of my women were likely to be awake.

-

1...345678