Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response the Patron said there was no need to pull out of his wife too soon. "I know what a wife enjoys from her husband," he said. Ernie was encouraged to fill her completely, leaving her "sloppy" as the sharing tradition indicated. The Patron had enjoyed more than half the mature women in the colony at one time or another, but usually they were alone, and he had few relatives to share with. So to him a sloppy women relative was a rare and well-deserved treat.

-

Sharing a sloppy woman was part of both tribal and colony traditions, Ernie was the only one who did not know the stories. Unlike those raised in more artificial, fastidious traditions where the illusion was fidelity was maintained, the people of the colony and the tribe considered a warmed, easy-to-enter woman normal, it was natural when several men shared a woman who was already pregnant as a family celebration, or in the cave where coupling freely was encouraged.

The men who founded the colony and set so many of the ideals in place did not look at their native women like the proud, self-important haughty woman of their homeland. Rather they saw these women as primitives, eager with an almost animal-like desire for sex. They had no reason to stop after one man. The women thought the same. Their Captain limited the number of men each night, but that was all, and those selected would not stop at one when they still had a stiff cock among them. So nature took it's messy course when the sun went down. The females sought the company of men because it felt good, and they kept seeking the pleasure even as their bellies grew. Everyone enjoyed the result and the colony grew in numbers, which was what all wanted.

Following traditions, each of my Grandfathers had enjoyed his pregnant female relatives with others. They viewed the excess attention given to cleanliness by modern society as silly and unnatural.

The effect of isolation on the Colony's mindset during this period can't really be overstated. Much like World War 3 novels or zombie stories, the Spanish knew they could be of a small group of survivors after a world-wide disaster, the last survivors of mankind, with an obligation to repopulate the world. The catastrophic death caused by the Black Plague and what came after was NOT a distant a memory, and a deluge of plagues swept through Europe and the Americas like the reapers' scythes since Columbus. Up close, after arriving they saw how illness had wiped out hundreds of natives, two entire tribes, except for the 10 young isolated maidens.

The Patron's own wife had her own "family nights" shortly after she discovered she was pregnant with my father and my uncle. It was the family tradition. At the time my Grandfather was still the Prince. His father and his wife decided on the celebration. After a dinner where Eve announced to the entire family that she was pregnant, she invited her husband's father, her own father, the Patron's oldest cousin and her oldest brother to the bedroom where she disrobed the men. Then she called them, one at a time, to her bed to satisfy her. She starting with the Patron's father, and after each man was finished she called another as the rest watched.

The men did not limit themselves to one time with the young woman.

My grandfather did not like his wife much when she was first selected for him, she was older, there were more attractive women available with sufficient genetic distance, plus she had made it clear she would not pick him if she had a choice. However, unlike most in the colony, the couple had no choice, their parents made the bargain. They used the oldest form of the ceremony, with 5 witnesses to the consummation, and started their life together in what was then the hacienda.

The night when my grandfather learned he was to be a father, when he saw 4 relatives each bring his woman to great pleasure, did great deal to change his basic view of his wife. The other men liked her and made her happy. After seeing her pleasure with these others, he was driven to take his wife, sloppy as she was, even more passionately. She was aroused and excited when he took her, she became a lot messier as she slipped into a serial climax with his cock while the others watched. That was when he fell in lust with his wife, while she fell in love with him.

After that night all he had to do was think of what she looked like under each man who pleasured her, and his lust for her was aroused. His love for his wife Eve followed his lust less than 7 months later, when he cut the cord at my father Pablo's birth.

With both their fathers and others, Eve showed him that a woman who had been warmed and lubed could give and get more happiness from her husband if the lovers she had enjoyed before him had pleased her without exhausting her. When she was in these moods - always when she was pregnant - she preferred to have three or four of her favorite relatives sitting around the bed, repeatedly enjoying each in turn while the others watched.

There was a side benefit that helped the Patron politically. The Patron was an only child, but his wife had six large, strong brothers who she often invited to the "family gatherings" to reinforce their loyalty. These men were the pillars on which the Patron could rest some of his more modern reforms, like the hydro-electric station that provided power and the cocaine operations that funded so many projects.

A typical man raised in the US during the 1900's could not have accepted this type of relationship as their duty for the rest of their life without a great deal of trauma or pain. But for the Patron, it was what he knew and what his community and his wife required of their ruler, so it came naturally.

With that experience the couple came to the balance they needed. They loved each other, but they did not mind when the other got pleasure from a third party because it was part of the job description. The first time the Patron instructed a virgin bride who was awarded the "White Scarf," he knew that his wife was instructing the groom, and he enjoyed knowing just what she was doing. In fact, he was holding the bride close when they heard his wife cry out in joyful passion based on the groom's hard lesson. A moment later the groom grunted his release.

The Patron said to the shy bride, "Perhaps that will be your duet tomorrow night."

The attractive young bride replied with a smile as she cradled her Patron's cock in her hand, "I would rather that you continued what you are doing, so we can make a chorus... maybe with some of the high notes added..." The Patron did not disappoint that bride.

-

In the present case, Belen deserved all that that she could enjoy from us as tribute to the way she inspired us to more sexual pleasure.

Ernie confessed that Cynthia had "drawn down his reserves" last night and this morning, so he did not have as much for his wife as she normally expected. Our help in her pleasure was greatly appreciated. His wife did not seem to mind, with Ernie's cock sliding in and out of her body as she kissed the Patron and I clasped her nipples, she enjoyed her first climax, taking her as an avalanche.

When she was done with her pleasure she sank to her knees, claiming that she had to get the Patron's cock in her mouth. She took his entire cock into her mouth and used her tongue to clean it. When she slid him out of her mouth he had stiffened up considerably. "That girl, Resha, has very good taste," she said as Ernie repositioned himself. She extended her tongue and licked the Patron's cock and balls while Ernie pushed his cock back into her pussy and resumed fucking her. Once he had his rhythm established she took the Patron's cockhead into her mouth and began sucking him. I saw her cheeks pull in as she sucked. She looked very much like Cynthia.

"Ernie, I must congratulate you," the Patron said, "this woman's mouth is a wonder at kissing and sucking. It must be very fortunate to enjoy her every day."

"It was good on her wedding day, and has become much better since then," her husband replied. "She is constantly finding new pleasures for me. Plus, being in her childhood home clearly excites her, like there is something in the air. I am tempted to move her earlier than we talked about. Perhaps soon after the child is born. Also, I know how she craves attention and pleasure when her belly swells. Perhaps you might come to LA, I am sure she will be a handful, more than I can handle. Plus... oh yes my dear... that is good... plus we know... your grandson as some... machines... she looks so good... presented on them... coming on... TAKE THAT MY LOVE!"

We witnessed Ernie's climax as his wife was sucking the Patron. The climax was inspired by all he had experienced, and what he expected to see his wife do before we were done using with her. He whispered in his bride's ear of his love for her while the Patron was enjoying her mouth on his cock, sucking deeply. I was right there, ready to take my turn with her. That was when the accumulated memories and expectations of their life together suddenly overwhelmed him. His climax took him. As is the nature of such great storms, it was a pleasure for him to enjoy and, perhaps brought a bit of pain as well.

Because of what he saw his wife enjoying Ernie might have gotten off inside Belen a little quicker then he expected.

As her body shook while he filled her, Belen broke the lock her mouth had on the Patron, "My husband, you fill me so good... keep... yes that is it... Ohhhh and again..."

I could see how her words drove him to do just a little bit more, to call on his last reserves.

When he was done with his business Ernie pulled out and staggered back, in their two decades together he had never cum so hard as he did with the Patron enjoying Belen. She held the Patron's now erect cock. He was close to full stiffness so Belen did the most expedient thing, she stood, took a step forward to straddle the chair, and settled herself on the Patron's lap, impaling her dripping pussy on his cock while offering her breasts to him. Her pussy was slick and open so the Patron cock went right in her body.

The Patron whispered praise as he appreciated all her body offered, he hugged her close and tight in pure affection. Then he treated Belen's body like a feast, enjoying in every delight she presented. She was sitting on his thighs so he gave her some up-and-down movement by using his legs and ankles to lift her on his cock. It was not a lot of movement, but it was enough in the right places to keep them both going. The Patron spoke with praise of how delightfully she was squeezing his cock inside her body, alternating his words with attentions to her lips and nips.

"I did not take a second wife, as most men in my position do," the Patron said as he broke from her nipples. "But this one would have been a worthy addition to my house if she had stayed with us here instead of going to the city. Still, I am glad for the sweetness I have enjoyed, and for the way she has brought wonderful children to our community. Plus she is brought new genes, your genes, my friend Ernie, to the royal bloodline, the first new addition in a long time." He was speaking of Ernie's gene's that were present in Cynthia's child, such matters are never far from the Patron's mind when another child in on the way. "Ernie, my son, you have been so fortunate to find her and to capture her as a life partner. As I have been fortunate in sharing tonight."

Compliments like this did not flow from the Patron often. I admit they sounded more like flowery speeches then typical bedroom talk. (In fact, he had spent some time earlier that day writing the speech for Ernie's elevation to retainer, so it was on his mind.) But the words came from his heart as profound praise, and we knew he meant all he said.

I knew that inside she was showing the Patron's cock a very nice time even with the limited motion. She had really developed her pussy muscles, and Ernie was lucky to be the practice model for that.

I moved to stand next to Belen. As the Patron enjoyed her body on his cock it was now my turn to enjoy the magic of her fingers returning a bit of life to my cock and balls. In a few minutes her husband was on her other side, whispering in her ear how beautiful she looked, so sexy as she was surrounded by men who desired her, and that desire was not limited to simple sex but to the life she gave. He told her she was more attractive now, as the sexual toy for her Patron and her Prince, than any woman he had seen or imagined. He claimed that only the first time he held each of their daughters meant more to him.

"What about these days, when you hold one of our daughters the way most think a father shouldn't?" Belen teased him.

"Why my darling, you know I see you in her face and features. My desire for you still comes first in my heart, and in those desires I have lower down. She is a reflection of you, so I must love her. She is so very attractive. But I know I love and desire you more." Ernie said this all with sincere conviction, none of us doubted that it was the truth. Belen loved him more because of it.

The Patron congratulated the married couple. He had two sons, but things had not gone as well for them. Plus, the pleasure of holding a daughter of his blood was something he had never known, and in all likelihood, never would know. He and his wife tried, but it seemed that two sons were all he was going to have from her. He would not marry another woman while she was alive, and when she died it did not seem worth the effort.

I had to give him hope. "If you can hang on, perhaps you will hold a great-grand daughter or two." With three children on the way it did seem likely, and good odds of at least one from Cynthia or Belen. I made a mental note to say the same thing to the Chief, I wanted to do every little bit I could do to push back the last day for both grandfathers.

Belen was magnificent pleasuring the Patron; as she sat on his lap she worked out on his cock with her excellent internal stimulation. He kept praising what she was doing, it was remarkable.

Those muscles that brought two daughters into the world two decades ago. Since then she honed her skills in such things by practicing sexual arts and exercises on Ernie's cock. In LA lessons on such things were readily available, plus she obtained various pneumatic and mechanical devices to practice and measure her progress. (Objective feedback is the key to so many physical acts.) Obviously, this was an area where Ernie was not stingy. In addition, her performance tonight was especially inspired because she was achieving her long-held dream of having her husband's eyes caress her, admiring her as his woman, as she gave her body to the carnal pleasure of her Patron. It was how she was raised, and what she imagined for her wedding night so many years ago.

The memories, childhood dreams, carnal pleasures, our words of praise, even the feel of her husband's cum dripping from her body, all inspired her to excitement until she built to a howling climax from the Patron's cock in her body. As the room was open to the night the sound carried over the colony. Her voice was distinctive (she had smoked for a few years, some of it tobacco), many would comment on it and more would meet her eyes over the next few days knowing it was her. Just before she came she looked down at her belly and whispered, "My darling child, meet you great grandfather. He is a great man who I have desired since feelings down there first stirred. I pray that, as a child of his line, he has gifted you his great wisdom."

The words were no act, she meant them with all her heart. We were all touched by her sincerity.

Then she turned to her husband with more words that inspired passion. "Perhaps, if I should give the Prince a daughter, in two decades you can enjoy her... like this... Aaaahhhhhh."

I have to say, my own cock jumped at that thought, for just a second I imagined Belen's daughter, my daughter, knowing a man for the first time in my bed. Maybe with Ernie watching, he would not be too old.

After her climax was spent the Patron felt a change was required. He was not young and while he was hard, he was sure that his old legs would be exhausted before he could "bless Belen as she deserved." The issue was time, he had given up his cum to Resha already, so he would need more time to recharge.

There was one other hard cock present, and it had just swelled a little more. As he saw it, the better solution was sharing her charms with me for a time before he finished his business in her.

Of course, seeing me fucking the mother of my child could not slow his process.

We considered me taking his place on the chair, but Ernie had another suggestion, something they called "the friendly mattress." It was something they learned during the short period when they tried swinging with people closer to their own age.

Basically, when she wanted a second man she sometimes played with herself while Ernie was underneath her, helping as he could with his hands and whispered praises. This sometimes drew more men to her. If they were inspired to enjoy her body, she would welcome them to penetrate her where she was arranged on top of Ernie. It was kind of an extreme form of sharing. Ernie proposed that it was a good position for the Patron and I to take our turns. It was arranged in moments.

Ernie got on the bed face-up, then his wife settled on top of his body, treating him like a mattress. Belen sometimes rested on him positioned face-down, so the couple could kiss her husband while one or more men entered and enjoyed her pussy, but today she settled herself on her "mattress" with her face up, so she could give herself to our hot kisses as well as out cocks. Her head was on his shoulder, she could turn her head to accept her husband's kisses while he could feel how another man was enjoying the rest of her body, or her husband had a great view as she gave herself to her lover's kisses. Ernie's cock was tucked away below her bottom and lower back.

Watching Belen kiss another man from that close was the one thing about sharing his wife that created some dissonance within Ernie's desires. Giving herself up to obscene open-mouth tongue kisses, or taking the lead in such acts, was something Ernie did not like, even if she enjoyed it. But he had to admit that observing such an act aroused his own desire unbelievably. The memories stayed in the mind, good for raising him even after he thought he was done for the night. His erection often got hard enough to enjoy her one more time, extra hot and sloppy, after the other guy(s) were done with her pussy.

I admit the position raised some questions in my mind. Ernie had always struck me as somebody who had been a hard-bodied soldier in 49 once, but as he achieved success in his tax practice he grew rounder and softer. I also admit to the usual prejudice of taller men over shorter men (Ernie was about 5 foot 5). He earned my respect when he charged in at the pizza place, taking out the guy with the bat by sliding in low and using his legs like he had practiced takedowns the day before, when in fact it was 20 years. Seeing his daughter threatened gave him the "Superman" shot he needed then.

Using his body as a mattress now seemed like it flipped things the other way again. Still, Belen wanted, he agreed, and Belen looked very tempting to me in a very unwholesome, unmotherly, dirty with a well-creamed gaping open pussy sort of a way. I admit, she made dirty sex look attractive.

(There is a Pink Floyd song that repeats the line, "I want a dirty woman." Looking at Belen I thought of that.)

Plus, I knew my child was in there, variations of that thought kept popping up.

Once the married couple settled into this position Belen spread her arms and legs, inviting me to enter her body. "Come here baby-daddy, fuck me once again for good measure," she said as I pushed my cock into her belly where I knew my future child was so close, nestled between us. When our eyes met we were both overcome by the soul of the life that was so close to us both. I do not get this way very often but tonight was special. It was like we were both hyper-aware of a third party between us in our joining, a party of three made by just the two of us. A marriage of the body of sort, like those first 10 maidens who gave children to their multiple temporary husbands, instead of a marriage by ceremony to a single man. I had not had such feelings with Cynthia or Gracie yet, perhaps it was because Belen had already given birth, and was more aware of the journey before her. She looked much more experienced while the other two still looked like girls who were new to sex.

1...345678