Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 05

Story Info
A day of decisions, with love to start and end the day.
20.5k words
4.69
1.9k
0

Part 22 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This follows Book 3 part 4 of the tale. The main theme is what the future will bring to the peoples, and what changes must happen. However, with willing and eager women around to distract the prince, there is sure to be some fun and affection.

This is nominated in Erotic Couplings. There are some occasions of more than two people being active in a friendly manner. There is one tale of a series of people sharing a woman while others watch, some circumstances require unusual measures and public participation.

Chapter 30 has a loving mother get away for some time with her son.

Chapter 31, 32, and 33 have Resha stopping by, eager for some good clean fun. The whore makes things merrier.

Chapters 32 describes a maiden, coming naked to the Colony from the waters. The Captain marks her as a woman and the soldiers get to know her as their first wife together. Several critical practices flow from these events.

Chapter 38 has a late night encounter that is heavy on romance, wonder, and special feelings. Our Hero has made a solid decision about his heart and it is confirmed by the stars.

Chapters 34 through 37 advance the story to deal with the future of the peoples.

Chapter 30. A Mother Cares

Sunday July 13, 2008

After visiting each of my three pairs of girl, including some playful hugs with my future wives, I grabbing an early breakfast then wandered around the Colony for a time, collecting my thoughts for my speeches. When I saw Kwool's helicopter lift off I figured that she and Resha were both up and out of my room, so I went there and began working on the speeches I would use to address the Tribe and the Colony tomorrow. The speeches would be similar, indicating how I expected to run things once I replaced both the Chief and the Patron. It both cases the trick was to balance continuity of the two cultures with the need to drag the populations into the modern world, merging them with my LA community.

The Five had a plan for the land, and what they saw others would see. I had no doubts that, if we did not make a plan, we would wake up some morning with others planning for us. That somebody would have the government of Peru at their back, and some rich, shadowy corporate backers would be behind the government, goading the all-to-human officials. I could not stop that, political stuff (bribery and assassination) was too slow process, so I had to beat them at their game. That meant beating them to the courthouse, and complications which we had avoided so far.

I know, most criminals south of the Rio Grande also practiced kidnapping as a routine political tool, but I had a harder time with that - in part because it is such a hassle, creates exposure, and has so little flexibility. Maybe I think I am better than that, I'm not that type of criminal.

I had made a lot of progress by 11 in the morning. That was when somebody made a noise outside my door. When I looked I saw it was Marta, with a plate of food in each hand, wearing a simple short robe belted at the waist.

"Mother, what are you doing here?"

"A woman can't see that her son is fed? Maybe have a short conversation?"

Yeah, I had to expect that, I wondered what I was in the doghouse for.

I knew I deserved it, but I still wondered. "Of course Mother dear." I made a move to put my hands on her but with her hands full she wasn't having that. So I stepped out of the way for her to come in, then closed the door behind her. When I turned back to her the plates were on the table, the robe was on the ground, and Marta was naked, crawling on all fours on my bed, with a move that said "feline, hungry." She looking happy, eager and aggressive. He smile told me what she wanted first from her big strong son.

I guess I was in the cathouse instead.

"Talk later," she ordered me. "Lose the shorts, then come here to greet your mother improperly like you were taught. You have been here 48 hours without loving your mother like you know she wants.

Our shared intimate pleasure was a violation of the traditions of the Colony and nature. We knew well who the Ptolemys and Habsburgs were, their sin and the results visible on their faces, which were said to reach a historic level of depravity in the remarkable Charles II of Spain. Bewitched Charles came a hundred years after the Colony was founded by Philip III, who was both grandfather and great-grandfather to Bewitched Charles.

But in the Land Of The Free, in LA and Dallas and Detroit, Marta taught me that we really didn't care about what anybody else thought when we were drunk with the pleasure from each other's bodies. We lived by our own rules.

I had to say something in my own defense. "It seems that I have been busy with my grandfathers and their nasty secrets, plus I have been busy with my duties" I said as I dropped my shorts. Marta was more than two decades older than me, and nobody who could see would say her scared flesh was beautiful. But she projected sexual desire, the sight of her naked body in my bed was a trigger that had me hard and erect in no time - like many times before. Maybe it helped that the sheets still bore the perfume of Resha and Kwool from their play last night.

Still on all fours, Marta showed me her bottom and gave a wiggle, so I stepped up and stuck it in, doggie style, getting a read on her humidity. She was well past ready, more like 130% ready for it. I moved in her a few times, enough to know this was just a taste for her, an appetizer. But you know, a good appetizer is also know as "a good start."

She wanted that entry - I slid in deep with the first push - followed by about a few dozen good strokes. No exactly affectionate, but for us it was clearly loving, making a connection and setting a mood.

Then she walked out of the positions and took a position on her back in the center of the bed. Once started she clearly wanted to start at the beginning.

She raised me well, I knew what to do. I wasted little time embracing her in a deep passionate kiss, with our lips open and our tongues hungry for each other. We knew she loved her father and the Patron, but she liked my kisses best. So like a good son, I delivered like it was Mother's day. Well, Mother's day at my Mama's house.

She had taught me exactly the way she liked it, and I got plenty of practice. We spent some time like that, embracing and running our hands over the other's body in ways and to places a mother and her child never do. Affection, arousal and passion were part of every movement.

She had spent the last 40 hours in the Chief's bed, ministering to him in every way. She whispered how she regretted spending her first night with the Patron, she should have gone up the mountain to her father first. Not that it would have done any good, the Chief was unwilling to leave his home until he had his fun surprising me with my future wife and her shadow. Even then, the suspicions we would have shared were colored by personal dislike of Grisha, so they could not be trusted those feelings until they were backed by hard medical evidence, gather by the children and based on rather skimpy evidence (certainly not "probable cause"), to overcome the old witch's months of subversive work.

Now, after the shock and self-disappointment Marta needed a little TLC, of the XXX variety, from her favorite forbidden pleasure. When it was time to learn such things she made sure I knew just what to do for her pleasure.

She had told my future wives she needed a shower and left the Chief in their tender care. They were topless in their bikini bottoms and the Chief was delighted.

After about 15 minutes when we were wrapped up in the kiss, feeding Marta's soul with the affection I gave her best, she started to yearn for other pleasures. I responded. First I showered kisses on her scared face, her single eye, her torn ears and sweet neck. There were no words needed. Marta was looking for something else I gave her best, but after the appetizer some anticipation and warm-up were part of the gift. I starting with my lips working down her body, over her sweet breasts, sagging now but so comforting still, that fed me when her sister died. Next the kisses trailed over her belly which was my pillow so many nights as a child. Then she moved to turn over, inviting more attentions. I rained many little kisses on her back, giving her purest relaxation to tired flesh. Then I was more focused as I reached her bottom, where the soft mounds of flesh was a delight for me to give her loving bites, and hickeys with plenty of suction. Since her husband died long before I was conceived it was a pleasure only I was allowed.

I worked towards the center, at the top of her cleft, taking freedoms with my lips and tongue as she began to moan in anticipation. She wanted some selected attentions there. The gentle instinctive lovings that were doubly forbidden were something I taught her.

I had started such acts when I was younger because, like all boys, the primate brain that is underneath our human mind is curious about that part of a woman's body, and is driven to explore that attractive, and sometimes brightly colored, part of a female. But early on Marta was not interested so didn't get too far. Then one day, after learning my college grades, as a reward for my accomplishments, Marta deliberately granted me complete freedom with her body as my reward. She explicitly gave me leave to test her, to take all I wanted from her body, both her pain and pleasure. She said she knew every man had urges he did not dare to reveal. Those unspoken secrets were what she granted. Because we were special to each other, the rules of others did not apply to us.

She knew me well. First she suggested that I might tie her and kiss her bottom with the whip, which I had never done. I was unlikely to find a girl who would willingly allow such acts as she was, and the unwilling girls are always more bother than they are worth. She saw I was tempted. I saw she was willing. "If you hurt me, I will know that it is love and will treasure it, holding close the pain. Plus, after you make my flesh glow I know how you will kiss me... then I will know the full range of your love."

She knew that such things were not beyond my imagination, we had watched "The Story of O" together, we were both especially taken by the scene where O screams for Nora and demands to be whipped after being given to strangers. While Marta was not into pain in general, she was willing to satisfy my curiosity and urges while testing the waters. She considered herself young enough for such extraordinary games.

I shed tears and said I could not do bring physical pain to the woman who fed me at her breasts. However, she was an attractive woman in my eyes, and there were a few indulgences I was curious about. She encouraged me to release my imagination, so I whispered some ideas. She smiled and went to prepare her body. When all was ready I explored her bottom with my lips and tongue, first the soft cheeks and then the crease between. As I moved lower it made us both uncomfortable, but that was only the strangeness of the first steps. She had cleaned herself in anticipation, so when I finally gave myself leave to explore and molest her puckered flesh, she forced herself to relax and allowed us both to learn of the pleasurable sensations awaiting bold lips and a probing tongue, going where none had gone before, in through the "out" door.

We were both delighted at the sensations we both found, she enjoyed it enough that soon enough she insisted on returning the favor "with something larger than a tongue." I was more than willing. Since then sodomy was a very infrequent act between us. But on special occasions we gave each other the forbidden pleasures as a very private gift.

-

Today I returned to these forbidden spots on her body. She knew me so well, I found she prepared herself for what we both desired.

I rimmed, prodded and explored, causing her to gasp and strain to stay in place as I molested her most private spot. I heard her sobs and cries of outrageous sensations as she buried her face in a pillow, lest the noise draw others. This was private and very special between us, the most forbidden pleasure between the most forbidden of couples.

When I finally had my fill I moved down from the puckered flesh, moving to the juncture of the start of her valley and the deep opening where my cock would visit when we were both ready to put my flesh in hers.

Marta's womanly valley was wet with the rich liquor of her arousal after the appetizer. I had her turn over, then came at her from between her legs, and supped on her body's rich bounty of desire, making the obscene noises of gluttony as I could not restrain myself. I sucked up the pure liquid essential taste of the woman I loved so much. Every few moments I moved my mouth to hers, so her tongue could eagerly share in the taste of her body from my lips. Is any sharing more intimate? More special?

Finally I continued the journey of my tongue and lips up her valley, to the point at the front, where I knew her most intense pleasures waited the lashes of my carefully taught tongue.

I lashed as I was taught. Up and down, left to right, with just the right amount of pressure, holding her tight as she strained and jerked from my tongue lashings. We had done this many times before, it was another of her lessons, an advanced lesson since there was a fine line between pleasure and "too much." I carefully drove her to the heights of pleasure and beyond, with no thought of quarter asked or given.

"My son is so good to this old lady... you have so many young ripe lovers but you still make time for me... It is my greatest gift."

I kept my tongue working, but when I came up to kiss her again I whispered, "Mother, I hope to continue this to your last day, no matter what other distractions are in my bed. You need only ask."

I loved Marta more than everyone else I knew, and I had a deep need to drive her crazy with pleasure, a need fed to me from an early age, it was what I felt she deserved for putting up with me for so much of my life, and for guiding me into the pleasures and drives I now enjoyed.

When I could see exhaustion was near, I moved up her body for the last time. She knew what was coming, she eagerly spread her legs and held herself open so I could make my way into her body. When my belly kissed her's she arched and moaned and squeezed me inside from the pure pleasure of feeling all she wanted.

I was over her, the missionary position. These days, with the Patron and the Chief she had to be on top, doing all the work, as they were unable to do more. But Marta loved to feel the weight of a man on top of her, to wrap her legs around my hips and squeeze me so very tight, with her legs and pussy at the same time, and to pull my mouth to hers so she felt my tongue penetrating her mouth as my cock penetrated deep into her body. It was the strongest memory she took from her short marriage, and with me she could close her eyes and imagined it was happening again. She shook and twisted and cried from pure delight at the sinful sensation of the pleasure I gave her. Only my kiss kept her from alerting all in the house of her pleasure in our sin.

If I was twisting her nipple, or had a finger probing deep into her ass while moving my cock, so much the better.

Marta had been my first lover, she taught me how to connect emotionally as well as physically. Today I lovingly fucked her to exhaustion, leaving her just enough energy for her final climax, which I started by brushing her clit with my shaft just the way she taught me at the moment my first spurt was loosed from my balls.

She loved the feeling as I began to fill her. "My son, you are the best lover I have ever had," she said, her face bright red and her eye glowing with pleasure as we finished our dance together. We clenched and shared the heights until exhaustion took her.

Looking down at her, instantly asleep under me, a restful, exhausted, and blissful smile on her face, I really had no choice but to join her in a little nap. For 28 years I had found sleep on her belly, at her breast, or on her body. Before that, as an 18 year old girl, there was her husband whose weight comforted her.

There was no reason to change now.

-

When we woke up it was time to eat the food we had almost forgotten. Fortunately, lunch is always a cold meal in the Colony, it is often taken to the men to eat where they worked.

I asked about the Chief and how he was doing.

Marta repeated that she was so very thankful I had saved his life. Despite her personal animosity Marta was inclined to defer to Grisha's medical training, and she thought Grisha's self-interest was served by keeping the Chief alive. Marta was sure that things would be worse for Grisha after the Chief died. She never considered the possibility that an outside force - like the Five - could coax Grisha and the others to betray the Tribe and the Colony in exchange for the promise of a modern home in a city.

But for an old woman living on a cold mountain, who had to haul her cold water a hundred yards from a cold stream, and then haul her own waste out of the house a hundred yards in the other direction, the idea of hot and cold indoor plumbing, plus a refrigerator and a stove, were powerful temptations.

I said that what raised my suspicions was the statements from Nia, about the Chief's great sexual appetite 6 months ago, and the various observations that Mer and Pur reported. "I never liked or trusted Grisha, so it was easy for me to trust the girls the Chief picked for me. Still, because of my natural dislike for the witch, I had to confirm with the blood test flown to the hospital. I was in a position to arrange that once the girls made their suggestions." Then I asked her how the Chief's recovery was going.

"Well, being on oxygen and at a lower altitude made a huge difference, as you heard that first night."

I admitted that we were all at dinner when it sounded like she got the Chief off.

"Yes. He had not had a woman for two months, so it was quick and easy once I got him stiff. But it took some of oral and manual effort to get him up to that stage, several times he said I should stop because he was sure it was a wasted effort. I am sure I am the only woman who could have raised him up, because I know his body so well. Once I got him inside my body he was quick, because he had a lot of creamy desire stored up. The second day, the Patron sent lunch by way of an attractive girl who was about 20, I think she had been a temporary wife to a man who left recently for military service, and she was warming the Patron's bed last week. At lunch this girl came to the room topless, wearing a short skirt and displaying her very attractive chest. While serving she actually hung her charms in his face. The Chief appreciated the view, but he had no physical reaction. Supper was the same girl with the same result. Later in the evening I took a great deal of time to raise him enough to sit on his cock. Once I got him in he took roughly twice as long to get off as the first day. Success was hard won that day."

"That does not sound like progress," I said. "Do you think he needs a trip to the hospital?"

"I was wondering about that, but today I think we have crossed a line in his recovery. Still, before I go on, you must tell me what you did to those girls, your future wives, this morning. They were very worked up when they stopped in for a visit. I know you did not cross the line, but I could smell their arousal plain as day when they came in. They looked at each other as if they were guilty, and claimed it was pleasant dreams, not anything they did to each other."

I mentioned how I had looked in on Mer and Pur around sunrise, as they slept. "They looked delicious to me, a perfect blend of the best points of a sleeping child combined with a ripe sexy woman. I just had to give each of my future wives a hug, they had done things perfectly to save the Chief plus they looked so good. So I gave them each a hug, a kiss of the cheek and a compliment. Still, I dared not stay too long, I was getting an erection and I did not want them to notice. I waited outside until they were sleeping again. They are growing on me, when I arrived I though that two years was too soon for me to get married. But now... maybe I wish it was sooner."