Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Avee asked how she would be matched with a husband in his tribe. The Captain commanded about 24 men who were charged to make a colony, and who had been without a woman for over a year. He had long considering this issue. His orders were to establish a settlement on the river east of the Andes. Obviously wives were needed. But any one-on-one matching would not work, and waiting for more maidens would take years. Rotation was the only solution. The Captain had decided that each maiden would live with two temporary husbands - men who were physically distinctive in some way - for two months in temporary marriage. Then two more men for the next two periods, and so on. In time each maiden would be the wife of all 25 men."

"But first, after a year or two without women, the men were unlikely to wait patiently, so the Captain decided that the maiden would spend the nights of her period in the barracks, meeting all the men... as lovers. Each night four men, chosen by lot, would have her on a stage up to three times each. The others would watch knowing their time was coming soon. This public sex would continue each night until her flow stopped. Avee liked that idea, after the first night she requested more men, but the Captain thought that five per night was enough. On her second night in the barracks she tried different positions and knew her first and second climax. The third night there were more good times. The man who gave her that first climax was her first temporary husband."

"During her subsequent periods between pairs of husbands, when she could not get pregnant, Avee was allowed to entertain her favorite men as guests in her bed. This motivated the men to be extra nice. Eventually all 10 maidens came to the Captain, were named and pierced, and met the troops as Avee had. They were not all as willing and easy as Avee, but she explained things to her schoolmates. Records were kept. All of the men fathered at least one child before the first women came from Spain, and all the maidens bore at least three children, so all genes were carried forward. It was a good solution all around."

I summarized some things for Resha. "You can see, the idea of the children being innocent of sex knowledge, the Patron and his wife instructing virgins, the linkage of marriage with producing children, and the idea of temporary marriage, these all came to the Colony from Captain Foxe and Avee, who was the first wife, of the Colony."

"Yes, I can see that now... practical solutions to practical problems." Resha took it all in, she had imagined mass rape but that didn't make sense. This plan seemed reasonable. With the plagues they had seen, the Spanish had to stay isolated and self-sustaining for a time. "To bad it won't work in LA."

"Right," I said. "The problem there is, if you tell somebody they live in the land of the free when they are young, but they cannot properly consider long-term consequences... well, you see the road LA is on, the road where nothing is a crime and there are no inhibitions."

Then Resha asked, "Somebody mentioned Gina Scott. Who was she?"

I took that, Marta did not know that story as well. "Gina Scott is not part of the gene pool. She was a Scottish lass who arrived a year after Avee with a small group of 'Travelers' employed by the bishop. She was a tomboy, skilled with horse, sword and bow. The 6-foot tall redhead was the daughter of a priest, he was tricked by his mother to impregnate a whore before he took his vows, she thought it would dissuade him from the profession. Gina was a fugitive from both the Spanish and the English who had harsh questions for her, which was quite a feat considering they were enemies at the time. The Bishop promised to keep her safe, there was no place safe in all of Europe so he sent her to the Colony. She became a full time wife or hostess for the Captain, although thanks to a accident or wound, she could have no children of her own. The maidens all came to his bed on occasion, to try their luck as temporary wives. After more male and female settlers came from Spain and the balance equalized, the Captain eventually took one of the maidens as a full time second wife."

"Did the Tribe... your people on the mountain, interact with the Amazon natives or the Colony?" Resha asked Marta.

"We were aware of them, but we call ourselves the 'Tico' which means 'apart' in our language. From the start we sent out scouting groups but avoided contact with adults. We did, however, pick up orphans we found, to add to the tribe. Around 1800 the Colony learned of us, and there was some informal communication, but no formal contact. It was not until 1977 that the Chief and the Patron talked, when our mountain was poisoned by the Soviets in an accident. That led to the marriage between my sister and the Patron's son. My sister took me, a widow, into the marriage as her second wife or 'shadow,' it was the custom. Later I took Zar to help me."

-

Chapter 33. Resha Expresses

After telling the story Marta began to kiss Resha on the lower belly, looking for a reaction.

Resha came to the room horny from the party planning, expecting to find me alone. Now that she was more comfortable Marta's casual kiss lit Resha's match. Resha invited more of the same with sounds and body language. In moments Marta was between Resha's legs, her tongue questing for pleasure spots. I was over Resha's head, bending down to cover her face and mouth with kisses. She was very open to us both, because she was getting pleasure instead of giving it.

"Goodness, your mother is good at pleasuring a woman. I should be serving her, but she feels so good... relaxing and good... just giving pleasure without surprises. Unlike some people I..."

I cut her off with a deep kiss. Resha was very into it, giving herself and enjoying the pure erotic hedonism of letting us serve her. She was finally allowing herself to slip into vacation mode, it was her first adult vacation ever. She could let go of all responsibilities for a time, and enjoy others serving her and her pleasure. It was so unlike her life in LA.

Marta had a spare hand that she moved to Resha's breast. A decade ago Marta's breast play was the act of pleasure that moved Samantha from "willing" to "enjoying to share" lesbian sex interactions. That took about a week.

This was not magic or anything like that. Until I was 5 when we moved to the US Marta never had any women, in the Tribe and the Colony she had her pick of men based on her importance. But in the US most men did not care for her very damaged looks, her having a young child, or the others in her house, like Toad, so they turned away when she smiled at them. For her needs she could not bring herself to trust men, so she turned to women. She paid attention to the little things and eventually became very good for any woman who was willing. She shared some of her insights with me, when I could please her.

Up until the start of this year Resha had never been with a woman as a lover. The job made her open up, it was a requirement, but learning to pleasure was not her choice until she met Li. Li's attentions made her willing, then eager, first to receive pleasure from Li, then to give pleasure back. Now Marta was making Resha a serious, devoted convert. I viewed that as a good thing, my other women were all happy to play and their presence would fill the time Resha wanted to spend with me. Those pleasures would become another tie binding Resha to me.

Getting pleasure from me, my girls, and people like the Patron would contrast with Resha's day-to-day life in LA, it would make going to work at the law firm more onerous a task, but since I was not going to be there that long, the perceived burden of the job also worked for me.

All this flashed through my mind as my lips and tongue continued to enjoy Resha's sweet willing kiss. She immersed herself in the pleasure we gave. She really was the best mouth for kissing of all my girls, she gave herself so fully, so willingly, to exchanging the pleasure of a kiss with me. Despite her many disappointments, it was her nature to be hopeful about sex. I exceeded her hopes.

At the bachelor party in LA I built Resha's lust, making it stronger for me. To some extent that was easy, because Resha's body loved pleasure as long as she knew her child was safe and cared for.

This time, as I broke the kiss and lifted up to look at her, to say how beautiful she was, I saw in her eyes a small candle-flame of love for me. That was nice, but only to a point, it would require some management so the flame did not flare and consume her. I had to face facts, I was a whole lot better than any of the immature men Resha had known, and she knew it. Well, that was not a terrible problem to have. I moved my lips down to her nipple, the one Marta was handling perfectly. Working together, we transported Resha to heights of pleasure she never imagined her breasts could take her to. Despite how wonderful they were, boys in her past just wanted to score points getting to her tits on the way down to the treasure, so they really did nothing for her. I sucked and licked and lashed her delightful nipple with my tongue. Marta stroked and kneaded, alternating both harder and softer than Resha knew, noting her response, adjusting and turning her on more. Marta had a pretty direct reading on her state, since she was tasting the flow and flavor of Resha's juices.

Resha was not the type to accept pleasure for long, she needed to return the favor, that was her nature. When she started to get anxious I said something about how my mother was important to me. Resha got the message, she turned her attentions to Marta.

Marta and I had enjoyed other women in concert before, we worked smoothly. In less than five minutes Marta was on Resha's face, resting on all fours while the dark-skinned whore ate her pussy like a treat. Each time Marta got off, Resha would taste what I had pumped deep inside my mother before lunch. I wondered if she would recognize it.

Meanwhile I had gotten my cock into Resha, I was in a side-mount position where her leg was over my hips as I pistoned into her body. I had one hand on Resha's breast and the other playing with her pussy, she was very aroused and enjoyed the attention she was being given.

Since Resha was eating Marta she could not really talk, but Marta said nice things for both of them.

"My son, this is a wonderful treasure you have found here, she has such a wonderful mouth and is quite delightful using it. Plus, the Patron sang her praises... oh dear, that is wonderful right there... She is so enthusiastic... It was so good of you to bring her along... Plus she has a son... she would be wonderful to keep close... plus an example for your youngsters..."

I was not sure if she was talking about Mer and Pur, or the children Cynthia and Gracie would have. Not that it mattered, Resha was good for all. Actually, as I thought about it Resha might be the answer to taking care of Mer and Pur in LA.

"Yes mother dear, I agree... but with my two grandfathers amusing themselves plotting my love life, perhaps I do not need you joining in the cooking." Resha chortled at that comment.

"But... she really is too wonderful... you... OOOOHHHHH YES. Wonderful Resha!"

I knew that Resha was eating up the praise, she never heard such things enough when she was young, so now the desire to hear praise was a bottomless well in her soul. I could feel how her pussy reacted, Resha loved hearing the words of praise more than she liked the sex from both of us. I was sure she would return to Marta's words in her mind many times in the future, and would probably recite them aloud to me.

Yeah, as I thought of it, when Resha saw and heard what I had given Li, she was bound to echo Marta's praises for me.

Li had mentioned a chocolate diamond as something appropriate - she liked Resha too. Maybe some earrings would fit in the near term. I made a mental note to myself about contacting Samantha on the subject, my witch certainly knew Resha's taste... or at least, what she tasted like.

Resha started to work Marta up close to the peak, when Marta began to shiver with pleasure. I felt Resha's pussy respond in sympathy. Strange but true, since meeting Samantha, Resha really connected to older women. But it seemed this was something extra.

I had seen Resha with my other girls, pleasuring and being pleasured by each. But as I kept watching I saw that my mouth whore had something more, something more powerful and emotional, with Marta. It was a connection that wound both of them up. I almost felt that if I pulled out of Resha, she would hardly notice. Like I was a sex toy.

It was the type of thing that deflated my ego a bit.

But I didn't pull out, I kept up what I was doing to make Resha's pussy happy, both inside her where I moved at a steady pace and at her pleasure button where my fingers started to dance faster, closer to her spot.

Marta was working out, moving her body in small circles on Resha's tongue. "Oh that is it, you are doing... oh fuck lover... you are amazing... you lips... YESSSS DEEEEEPPPER... HARDER... can you taste? My son and my father both mixed together... YESSSS HERE IS SOME MORE... They warmed me up so good for you lover... it... there... THERE... harde...YESS I"M CUMMING DEAR... AGAIN fuck your tongue is perFECT THERE."

I felt Resha's pussy spasm on my cock as she got off. She was still going when I had to fill her. But through all the excitement Resha stayed focused on my mother, who was twisting and turning and creaming on her face.

As soon as Marta was done she fell forward and grabbed Resha's thighs, driving her mouth into Resha's cum filled pussy for a taste of Resha and me together. I barely got out of the way in time and Resha didn't move, she had a little bit of an oxygen debt to pay off with heaving gasps of air. Still, she moaned as Marta's tongue cleaned her pussy.

A few moments later my mother, absolutely covered in sweat (it was still unseasonable hot), and with complete bliss lighting her face, had reversed positions so the two women were now face to face. Resha had her breath back, but now the pair were kissing and whispering together like they were plotting a coup or something. As they both got closer to normal breathing I made out some of the words.

Marta said, "Look, I have to stay with my father. I wish... I would really enjoy having you in my arms for a night. It hardly seems fair to want you, in the night, if there is an old man you don't know well who is sure to be watching. Plus, I know you are getting on so well with some of the other young women... and the Patron, from the way he talks I am sure he would enjoy you every night because you please him so."

"Marta, may I call you Marta?"

"Darling, after what you did to this old lady, pleasing my heart, you can call me anything you wish."

"Well... to be honest, I would enjoy some more time with you. Plus, my surprises so far... like the Patron... have all been very nice. So I would not mind meeting your father. I am not sure about when, but if I can, I will keep you in mind."

Marta turned to me. "My boy... you have done a wonderful job finding this treasure and bringing her here for us. I am sure you can spare her... for your dear mother's sake... can't you?"

"Yes Mother, I am sure of it. I just hope your father does not have a heart attack in the process."

"My son, it is a Tribal secret, our men NEVER die in the arms of a woman who loves them."

"Yes, mother."

The two women shared a quick shower together. I was not invited, it really was a small shower. I did hear a few shrieks and giggles, I am sure they were based on swapping tales at my expense.

They went off to get lunch for the Chief. As I was taking my shower Mer and Pur, topless because of the heat, showed up in my room and walked in on me. After cumming in Marta and Resha already today I did not have much to show, but I covered up anyways.

On the mountain, families bathed together because organizing sufficient hot water took a group effort. But that was a long time ago, now I felt very LA and the girls were not yet living with me as family, so I chased them out.

When I came out with a towel wrapped around me they acted all innocent, as if, because there were no private showers on the mountain, nobody had ever explained the rules about not walking in. I knew better, they had lived in the hacienda for weeks at a time. I knew they preferred to shower alone.

Their reply was that I could hardly blame them for wanting a look at their future husband. That was the real problem. "To live in LA you must adjust some habits and assumptions quickly. You are smart, it will not be hard, but it is essential."

I was also quite sure they would have a mutual chance to look, up close, personal and interested, with special effects when we married. Until then I would appreciate it if they would keep inside the lines. (They understood the concept.)

Once they were forgiven it was hugs all around, and I admit, their virtually unclothed bodies were growing on me.

For news they said that the Chief had to be getting much better. Marta clearly "took care of" the erection he got when they popped in first thing. But just before Marta chased them out and sent them to have lunch they agreed there were signs of improved stiffness.

I cautioned that this was not a subject where anybody needed to hear their observations, unless Marta or a doctor asked in a purely medical context. They were good kids, they had done well, but they still had a few social protocols to learn if they were coming to the US in a couple of months.

Their eyes got wide at that, they did not expect anything moving so soon, and were very excited about the prospect of dropping into the big city. I said that, as their family (I made them my children with that kiss on the cheek), I was taking charge and figured to bring them to LA for education before the end of the year, and maybe sooner. Probably a private tutor. It would not be in the next month, I had to talk to the Patron, the Chief, and the person who was in charge of my life.

"Who is that?" Mer asked.

"Zar," I answered.

They smiled broadly, it had been some time since they saw their dear aunt. "I'm not sure if it will be before or after Nia's baby, that is a big complication that is coming up. Because I have to work out the details, this is our secret for now. You must show surprise if anyone mentions it... especially the old men."

They promised and we shared some more hugs.

It was hard to let go of them, but I kept in mind that in about 16 months they would be legal, we would be married, and then I could have their willing ripe bodies in my bed morning, noon and night. That sounded like a really good time. Until then I chased them out so I could get dressed and finish working on some fine points for my speeches.

-

Chapter 34. A Private Discussion

With the news that the Chief was better the Patron wanted a council of war. But before that he wanted to talk to me privately about "the women."

Short term he liked the idea of having Cynthia here for about 6 week, at a time when travel posed little risk to her delicate condition. She would not get here in August, she had to have time with Pammie. It wasn't ideal, but the payoff of her finding acceptance to the Colony as a wife for me was too good an opportunity to pass up. At the very least she could look in the Colony for my future wife, the Patron could sell that to her as his new Retainer (she would take the oath this week). In any event she would stay in my household to raise her child and Belen's, who would be a half-sibling to both Cynthia and her child.

During this trip I was not comfortable expanding her group of intimate companions, which were myself, Ernie and the various females. But while she was here for six weeks I would not impose any limits on her, in part to see what she would do. The Patron might be interested, some time on the mountain would be useful with all that implied, and the possibility of serving as some young man's temporary wife for a few weeks would establish her more strongly with the people. I was fine with granting her freedom for all of these ideas.