Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The so-called panthers of Central and South America, who are the apex land predators, are jaguars. But we are safe from them and the other two apex predators, cayman and spectacled bears, like Paddington Bear who was from darkest Peru." I was making progress on her pussy, getting the fluids going but not going to far with anything else.

"So I could be eaten by a Jaguar... OH MY GOODNESS BATMAN!"

That wasn't sex, I had just flipped up her visor, allowing her to see, without so much as a candle between the horizons, the beauty of the southern sky and the countless stars glowing perfectly, clearly, distinctly like diamonds in the immense black velvet sky. First overwhelming impressions can be everything, and as I planned, this was such a case. It was the whole point of the expedition, and I must say that it was very successful.

Turned on as she was, Gracie was stunned just looking up at the sky, taking in the wonder of it all, for a few long moments. I left her alone with her thoughts until she could speak again. Her voice showed pure wonder. "I swear I will never forget this moment... the miracle and the majesty... thank you so much."

I removed her helmet then got down next to her, where I could point out the constellations that were so different. Being in a different hemisphere does not seem like much, until you look up. Then the sense of distance grabs you good. Here it was so incredibly clear.

It seemed like a hour before we got back to great cats with appetites. I explained, "we are in a area, about 100 yards across, bounded by fenced pastures. Horses, pigs, oxen, cattle, sheep, and lamas, surround us. The pastures are all large and we have open ground on all sides. There is no cover, and jaguars are very strict about that requirement. Also, they are solitary hunters, and they have no interests in herds of large animals who can run them over. Jaguars haven't been seen within ten miles of the Colony in the last 100 years.

By the time the sky was no longer a distraction, she wanted something else before she went to sleep. But first, she shyly requested that maybe a two-legged animal might eat her while she looked straight up. I have to say, she was delicious as I worked my tongue within and around her sweet slit.

She wound up quickly, her arousal was not cooled, her fluids were like the lava just under the surface of a magna tube, which is solid around the outside but flowing lava hot under the surface. In moments she was juicing and moaning.

Just for laughs I made a low growling sound as I ate her. She loved it. "Batman, I can hear, a jaguar is coming to eat me! Hurry, stick your cock in... before he... so I can die happy... Yes YESSSS... oh you animal, you eat me so good!"

"No animal would eat you, they can tell you are too sweet."

I moved up her body. She was impatient for me, in position with her legs spread, eager and wet, so I pushed in. She did not even give me time to nibble her giant chest peaches. The darling girl was tight, I was the only man she had known since I found her in mid-May, and she was tight then, so we had to push and wiggle a bit to get all the way in. She did most of the work, trying to hurry, taking hold of me with her hand and working my cock into her body, filling her need.

She was so damaged, and for both of us I had to fix that. She was beyond rich, so I could never buy her anything that would impress her. But giving her my time, my focus, knowledge and some unique experiences that were off the charts in terms of intensity, that was what would fix her heart and tie her to me more than anyone could believe. Which was why I agreed to tonight's experience.

It helps to be clever with some women.

For the rest of her life she would remember tonight and fall in love with me again every time. The only hitch was, that worked for me too. To me it was not as strong and deep in my heart, but in some ways, she now had a place... maybe I should call it an apartment, in my heart.

She was a bit too excited to make love. Excitement made her want sex, especially sex from me, she wanted it bad. But every time she opened her eyes the stars of the night grabbed her and gave her wonder.

She opened her eyes a lot.

Distracted sex was good sometimes, if the distraction was enough. The whole of the Southern star field was big enough to move to the front in her mind. No dinner in a fancy LA eatery would displace it.

"You are so wonderful... the stars are so wonderful... and you gave a sky full of diamond stars to me. Plus, you have given life to me. What greater gift? I know most men don't react well to that, but you treasure me... you give me time... Oh Batman, you have filled me in so many ways, my heart, my mind, my body, you saved me from a terrible death... I love you so much... so completely..."

Maybe telling her my name, another name, was not needed. I sorta liked being called "Batman" by her mouth. It made me think of the night we met... but that was probably not the story I would tell our children.

I had to end the conversation so I started kissing her. A long, gentle, sweet wet, loving kiss that meshed well with my movements below. She caught on with the rhythm right away, another bright sign that she had to be my LA wife.

It was all she could focus on, so she enjoyed it for a while.

So did I. Even in the dark where she was barely visible in the starlight, she was so beautiful, and so wonderful to enjoy. This was the wife I would pick for myself. Even if the Patron, for some reason, did not pick Cynthia for my wife from the Colony, I would rather give up Cynthia and Li and Resha as long as I could keep Gracie.

Not that I had plans for giving up anybody.

I may be a greedy guy, possibly the greediest I know, but even greedy guys can make choices that are good for themselves. Gracie was so good for my cock to be sliding in and out of, and so good kissing my lips, that I knew all of the others were not worth her for a heart like mine.

I felt moisture on my face. Was I crying? No, it had to be rain... except there were no clouds in the entire sky. I seemed to be crying because of my love for Gracie, it was extremely uncharacteristic. Good thing it was too dark, nobody else could tell. Not even Gracie, she was a little distracted.

I did not expect a lot of conversation while I was kissing her. Gracie made a few comments, "up more," "to the left... my left," "there, do that... again... uh yeah," "oh that... so good..." These began to get louder, more excited as they mixed with moans of pleasure.

Things reached a point where she took the lead. Her body began actively fucking me back, setting the tempo as we slammed together. At the same time she got aggressive in the kiss, her tongue probed my mouth actively, passionately, as she held me tight in place. Her legs locked on, squeezing my legs low on my hips, taking control of my movement.

A few moments more and she had to say something. When I opened my eyes and looked at her face I saw she was crying, her cheeks were wet with tears. "You are so good, you give me a baby, you love me better than anyone ever, you keep me safe, you give me wonderful friends and even your mother to love me so very good... How can I thank you for all you give me... I would be yours forever, I would give you everything I have if I could sleep on the floor of your room sometimes..." As she spoke her voice started to break with emotion. "I love you so much," she said as she climaxed. "SO MUCH so much sooo muuuch. OH A shooting star... and another, and another."

He body's reaction was such a strong statement that I had to follow her, I gave her what she wanted. She inspired my climax with such intensity it was like she was pulling the cum out of my balls.

I spurted inside her as she spasmed around my cock, again and again and again, it was very intense, almost painful, and a complete shared joy.

As our bodies climaxed together I whisper in her ear. "Do not worry about my love Gracie, you and your child will always hold my heart. Three shooting stars, three hearts bound together. I love and treasure you. I want to have you every day and night of my life. When we can be together, we will be together... as a loving family."

"Thank you my love," she said as she brought our lips together. This time the kiss was soft, gentle and very intimate. She made herself small in my arms, so I could wrap her tight.

-

Gracie was entranced with being naked, under the stars, without fear of muggers or neighbors of drones or assholes with telephoto IR cameras and all the rest of it. The sky was beautiful, especially because of the utter darkness. Except she could not see my face.

I was prepared. We sat and talked a bit about different things, like the history of the Colony. I explained that I had pleased my mother, Resha and now her, so I wasn't going to get off before the sun shined. But she became more affectionate, kissing, using her hands. Sucking me hard. That was a big deal because she could not do it our first week.

She also wanted to see my face. Finally, she got me up, which I doubted would happen. I broke out some glow-sticks (gold and light blue). The soft faint light was like a fantasy, we could see each other but the light was so faint, and the colors so narrow and unreal it was like a strange cartoon sci-fi fantasy. She made it an erotic fantasy, "The Golden Glowing Cock-sitter Of Sirius Prime," by sitting on my cock and just talking. Sometimes had inhaled a nipple into my mouth.

Eventually, with my fingers helping on her special spot, she tilted her head back to use my erection as a sex toy. Glowing like an angel she had a delightful climax under the stars. I was hard but I had nothing to squirt, so I just sat back to watch and feel the beautiful orgasm as I went through her.

We saw no reason to go anywhere else tonight, so we slept next to the jeep as the glow-sticks dimmed.

-