Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think my father may have led you astray on that, because he thought his time was short so he wanted you to commit to the girls soon, in a public ceremony. Actually, both girls will be 18 years old in about 16 months. Baring a downturn, I think the Chief will be able to see your wedding soon after that."

I agreed, it was a shorter time horizon than I originally considered. If I wanted them to get some schooling in LA, it suggested a move sooner rather than later.

"What did you mean about a new level in his recovery?"

"Well, this morning Mer and Pur showed up in the Chiefs room to say 'good morning.' They wore nothing but those light bikini panties I brought them, because the hacienda is so hot these days and as mountain girls they really hate heat. They may have had some very nice dreams because I could smell their arousal. They also wanted to talk about something they saw at the swimming hole yesterday."

What they had seen was some 69 action by some of my women. It was in the shade, they didn't advertise it, but the girls saw and asked. I may have suggested things with my questions. It is not hard to figure out.

Marta continued. "I had to chase them out this morning because the Chief immediately showed his arousal. As soon as they were out of the room I put his interest to good use, no other stimulation was required and he was good to go again. He was very good to me, this time his mouth was used on ME. I must say, those two are both going to be very well developed," Marta said. "They will put some bust into the bloodline. Anyway, my guess is that the blood cleansing IV is doing a lot of good. He and I talked about his reaction as I was riding him, he was very pleased. He said how he is really looking forward to your marriage so he can have his way with those two girls after they are pregnant from you. The old coot is actually looking forward to getting his cock into their young bodies for a family celebration. He hinted at having both at once, because he had seen their cute little pussies and is looking forward to one of them doing some face-sitting while the other rides his cock. He is sure you will teach them such things. I think that those minxes are looking forward to having him as well, when the time comes."

I admitted that it was good to hear grandfather was looking at sticking around a while longer, it was a great relief after our discussion the day I arrived. Plus, the longer he lasted, the longer I could stay in LA longer before becoming Chief.

"The girls are watching him now, they have a lot of practice with the medical equipment, Grisha trusted them because she was their aunt. They never really warmed up to her. He really likes their company, and after I drained him I figure he won't get hard again until tomorrow. I could not pass up a chance to be with my favorite lover. After all, you have so many women around, and so many pregnant, your mother must grab your attentions while she can! Plus, what is this I hear about giving somebody a diamond without telling your dear mother first?"

Yeah, I figured that would come up soon enough.

In answer I showed her Li's picture, naked and extended and cumming on my cock. Marta was very impressed. Next I explained about how Li was a concubine. She chose how to wear my diamond. Marta was not happy about some of that story, but mostly that was because she had not met Li first, and was not likely to meet her soon.

I figured now was a good time to mention that I was going to have a marriage ceremony with Abril in LA next month. Faking my marriage was going to happen before the end of the year, and a honeymoon was the only excuse I could use to get away from the law office so I could be on hand when we scooped up the Five. The ceremony was scheduled for August 16 while the raid on the Five was for two days later. I was not essential to the action, but I felt I should be there.

Marta had met Abril, and she understood about my need for a "law wife" who I did not love, to exchange at the law firm wife exchanges. The whole thing would be theater, Marta would not attend. People cast as Abril's family would speak only Spanish and had character sketches. All the law partners were invited but only Pope and Barnes plus one or two others were likely to attend. My side would be limited to my uncles wives, possible Ernie and Cynthia, and maybe a few other including a mysterious oriental woman. In effect the whole production was staged for the partner's benefit as an audience. It was their silly rule that I had to have a wife to trade, so this would establishing Abril as my ante. She would earn her 10% cut with her body, in the hopes that it could free her father.

As long as we were on the subject of wives I explained to Marta how, in addition to my Tribe and Colony brides selected by my grandfathers, where I had no choice, I was going to select an LA wife for myself - assuming I could find one. She knew who I was thinking of. That was a longer conversation. Marta was fortunate when the council ordered her to wed the man she loved. She understood my feelings. But with all those wives, I was no King Solomon.

"King Solomon had his mother Bathsheba to help him with his multitude of wives. I am better because I will have you to help me with my wives," I replied.

"With all your wives, somebody is sure to figure out my soft spots," she said, running her finger through her pussy and then licking my cum off her finger.

I admitted that many of my girls would likely try such a ploy.

That raised the larger question of the Tribe's tradition of arranged marriages. I explained the medical reasons why that had to stop, the sooner the better. But the exact date of the changeover, and any new system, was for the Council to decide. I hoped to make it a central issue in the upcoming elections.

After that we took a long loving shower together, with lots of kisses thrown in. It is another thing we have done for a long time. Yes, I did mention how Bathsheba got David, and made them Solomon, based on a bath encounter. No bathtub could be found in the Tribe or the Colony, they were to heavy and bulky to make the shipping list. But showers were in every home.

-

Chapter 31. Another Friendly Visit

While we were in the shower Resha came back to the room after her meeting to plan Tango's Bachelor Party. She heard the water and decided to surprise me, it was her room too so she really did not need to knock. I guess we were all surprised when she walked in.

Resha expected to find me alone in the shower, so she got naked and anticipated a little clean fun. She was a little wound up from the mornings discussion and "walk through" of the bachelor party. Besides her "glory hole" she had agreed to participate in a skit or three, depending on my willingness. That would include very public sex, which was exciting, but a hurdle for both of us. She found she was turned on based on just the discussion.

When Resha opened the shower door she was somewhat surprised to find me kissing a woman, but more surprised because she did not recognize who I was kissing. As she entered Marta's back was facing the door and her hair was wet. Resha could see I had my finger's buried in the woman's pussy.

"Oh, excuse me," Resha said when she opened the door. She hesitated a little, because it was not one of the females Resha recognized. "Uh... who are you?"

Marta broke her kiss and turned her head, with one eye her face looked unusual to Resha.

Marta seeming very glad to see Resha. "Hello dear, it is so good to see you again. I have heard good things about you from the Patron. Since you are undressed for it, why don't you come and join us?"

"Marta? But what..." Resha stared at where my hand was, then looked away. "No... I... I... would not want to come between a mother and her son." Resha knew my second mother and I were intimate, but seeing it first hand like that was a bit of a shock.

"My dear, I insist... having you between us is exactly what I was hoping for. You would not want to disappoint an old widow now, would you?"

Resha was really not ready for close contact. But on the other hand, Resha hated to disappoint anybody, and especially my mother. So she accepted Marta's hand and joined us in the shower. Marta guided her so they were facing each other, putting Resha's back against my front.

Marta looked Resha up and down. "My goodness young lady, you are even more beautiful than I pictured. Plus, I am told you have a child? Looking at you I never would have guessed. You can say 'no' if you prefer, but I really would like to give you a hug for all the good you are doing for my boy... May I?"

Well, Resha was too well mannered to object, so Marta embraced her, pulling their bodies together. I could feel Resha's tension evaporate, at twice her age Marta was not much to look at, but her manner was sincere and quickly grew on people. Also, Resha was sympathetic to the pains Marta had suffered in her hard life. In moments Resha was relaxed. Marta signaled that maybe I should leave them alone in the shower, so they could get to know each other.

Resha did not seem to notice my leaving. The two of them spent about 30 minutes in the shower alone. I knew Marta liked to get some intimacy when meeting one of my women, but Resha was a bit off balance for that, so she kept both the talk and the intimate contact light.

When they came out Resha wanted to tell me about her morning, when she had met some of the others who were going to be in Tango's bachelor party. The whole morning had a sexual undertone that did not stay under. For example, Tango showed up and "practiced" with the girls, including Resha. It was too hot to fool with clothing. There was no penetration, but contact happened and friendly body fluids were visible. Some of the local girls also stood in for guys, playing with Resha. They were all attractive and they discovered how easily Resha liked the friendly play.

After the shower, which Resha really felt she needed, I could tell that Resha wanted to do the talking while I was inside her body, she was decidedly turned on. We had done things with others watching. But in the case of my mother presence, Resha hesitated, claiming it was not right in her mind. To counter that I mentioned artwork from India showing nobility coupling while taking with advisors. Resha admitted it was true, but she wasn't there yet.

Eventually Resha was on the bed, resting her head on my belly. A few minutes later Marta rested with her head on Resha's belly.

It took about ten minutes of talking to identify the issues. Resha conceded that, within strict limits, incest as part of tribal life made sense. Family incest was not what she considered "the LA model of bad incest," where young girls are taken advantage of by their fathers or older brothers, often with some abuse. Instead, here it was all at the woman's initiative, which made a big difference. She understood the tradition in the Tribe where a pregnant married young woman might celebrate the coming addition to the family with her father, father-in-law, and uncles. The idea of a family group scene made it harder to consider, until I mentioned hot tubs, where married couples in LA cheated in front of the spouses while keeping the unfaithful sex organs in play while out-of-sight.

She agreed that on the mountain they didn't really offer a lot of extra options for parties and celebrations (cakes, clowns, magicians, mariachi bands, bouncy blow-up castles, etc.) that folks had in LA.

(As she said that I got an inspiration and made a note to myself.)

Also, Resha did not have such a big problem with older guys and younger girls. (The median age of the lawyers were twice her age.) History, including the Bible, was full with such things. But looking at us, Resha said it was hard to picture an older mother doing sex things with her son. Marta did mention that she was called my mother because she raised me, biologically she was my aunt. But that really did not help Resha. She grew up exposed to muslims who viewed children, who fed at the same breast, as bother and sister even if there was no blood between them.

I could tell that underneath she was thinking about herself and her son someday.

Marta took the next step. "Look, if you know young men sometimes make bad choices in terms of sex partners, might there be some cases where a young man might appreciate a woman who will not be a bad choice but will give good advice? Assuming there is no spouse involved... like it is for both of us."

At this point Marta's hands were doing little pleasures to Resha, and Resha found herself warming to the nice lady. I was also doing my bit, resting a hand on Resha's breast, brushing her ear lightly with a finger and similar attentions that I knew worked so well.

Resha had to chew on that for a bit, it was focused on what they had in common and it made a good point. She had no assurance of a husband when the time came, in a few years when her boy would need guidance. She expected to remain attractive, it was required for her profession, which she felt would be her primary lifetime career. Professions like the police, military and a few others have full retirement after 20 years, which was when her child would embark on his career. Resha was smart and expected the same. It was why earning and saving were so important to her.

If her son made a good choice, she would not interfere. But in LA, bad choices were easy to find everywhere, while good choices were scarce and harder to uncover. Marta stroked her ego and good judgement about such things, pointing out that children today had so many chances to step off the straight and narrow, not like a hundred years ago, when social conventions about abortions, marriage, motherhood and general values were different. In the fictional "River City," the Professor cautioned parents about the scandal of buckling knickerbockers below the knees, language like "gee whiz" and the great evil: pool halls. Today much more powerful temptations abounded, from a young age, and some were chemically addictive. Many good choices - and bad choices - were easily found in college. Legitimate ADD drugs could help stress-ridden students binge-study better, a bad habit bringing them into direct contact with other temptations. But college was hard to get into. Plus, when children become successful college grads they usually move, far away from home, and more than once. On the other hand, if he was not college bound... well, Marta left LA when her long-time neighborhood shifted for the worse. "In California the ground moves, and not just the earthquakes."

(She did not mention the body count needed for the holding action before she moved. Toad had no tolerance about his neighborhood code, and was ruthless in enforcing it about things like house invasions, needles on the streets, folks who lied to him, and crooked social service officials.)

By this point in the conversation it was pretty clear that all three of us were interested in doing something very friendly with another person. Resha came to the room hoping to find me after her rehearsal for a sex show. Marta was plainly interested in some more sex where she didn't have to do the work, she loved both of my grandfathers but was really looking to be relaxed and loved. My interest was obvious, casting a shadow close to where Resha was resting her head. As I have mentioned I do not discriminate by age.

Still, despite the friendly contact and nudity, we had not crossed the border into passionate action. Resha needed a push. So she gave us something to push with.

-

Chapter 32. The Story Of Avee

Resha asked about the story she heard from the women of the Colony. While planning the bachelor party, they talked about Avee, who was the oldest of the ten indian maidens on the island and first bride of the Colony. The party was using Avee and her tale as a loose theme. "They said that this young girl swam from one of the islands in the river, walked naked from the waters, and as a greeting was passed around the barracks by the 25 Spaniards who wiped out her tribe. That seemed kind of brutal. Is that what happened?"

Marta answered her. "Well, that is a very unflattering presentation of something that both sides wanted. As far as wiping out the Amazon 'tribe,' There was originally one tribe, which split into two after a civil war. The two sides fought a war about every 20 years, when the male-female ration shifted. This time the smaller tribe was ready to attack the larger tribe when the Spanish appeared. The 75 native warriors, ready for war, had a bad attitude, they were all tuned up to attack across the river and steal the best women from their neighbors - really, there was nothing else worth stealing. The indians were mostly naked and armed with pointed sticks, and knew nothing of metal. They were approached from behind by 25 Conquistadors who were vets of the Nuevo Inca campaign, professional soldiers who were very used to hacking up a hundred indians in a day per soldier, without mercy. That was what they were paid for. The Spanish were wearing iron armor, and armed with swords, shields, crossbows and gunpowder weapons. As soon as the lines engaged the calvary broke cover and came to the party and then the slaughter really took off. Nets were deployed. Attitude did not help the tightly packed indians much."

"When it was over there were no Spanish casualties and no native warriors alive. According to custom the Spanish took in some of the younger war widows for conversion when a padre arrived. They gave gifts to the indians across the river, and urged them to accept the surviving dependents of the smaller tribe. But that really did not work out, short term they were not worth the efforts to feed them. Within a year all the natives on both sides of the river were dead from plagues. This was a time of plagues and they had no resistance. The fact is that survival was a full-time job for the rain forest natives, so if anybody in a hut got sick, they were all dead."

"All that remained of the Amazon tribes were 10 maidens being trained by a few elder women on the island at the north end of the lake, which was sort of an all-female boarding high school. All girls from both tribes were sent there in their tween years to learn how to be adults, and stayed at least 6 years. You understand, girls of these ages can be charming or troublesome, both tend to distract people who must working hard to survive. In school they could be taught together, efficiently. Isolation was critical. The Spanish Captain noticed the lack of teenage females in both native camps. He was told about the island, and left the girls alone. He did supply them with food but kept the diseases away."

"Girls on the island were not allowed to 'graduate to real life' until they were ready and had passed a test. It was two years after the Spanish arrived that the oldest girl, who had been on the island for more than a half-dozen years, finally passed and was ready. She came ashore virtually naked looking to become a woman and to have a husband - that was the custom. She was driven to have children as a woman. The first night she asked the Captain to give her an adult name, that was an Inca custom that many tribes used in some form. He naming her Avee. She asked for adult clothes (children were naked) so he gave her a poncho as her adult clothing. Next he pierced her to make her a woman, the final tradition. All the native women were pierced. The maiden thought 'piercing' was with a thorn through the ear, but that was their external sign of another piercing. The Captain explained about babies and did the significant piercing as well, she had a very weak barrier and, since this was the path to children, she asked him to pierce her again the first night. Possibly more than once."