Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I am not of the tribe..."

"Actually, that is a fine point we discussed, me and my grandfathers. Because of the child you carry, who is part of you, and part of me. I am uniquely a member of both the Tribe and the Colony. We decided that, when pregnant and on the mountain, you are considered a full member of the Tribe. You can even vote and run for council. In the Colony you are a member of the Colony, and a retainer. Everywhere else, you are an LA teenager. I told them there was no alternative that made sense."

"Thank you? Yes, I did swear the oath, but I never though... Sex with old men. Oh well."

"About the Tribe, like I said women own their bodies and can lend them to whoever they wish. Even if they are married. The exception is the few days a week when they might conceive, then they are expected to be with their husbands, to support the Tribe. The point is, YOU have the option to pick a man."

"Yes, I understand all that, for a thousand year old culture the empowered woman thing is a great example. When you talked about Tatha, I imagined some things... being with two men. I thought about you and Ernie together pleasuring me... or you and Tony... or maybe Ernie and Tony celebrating together with me some time after Tonto and Pammie are married. I have to say, the idea helped my enjoyment. Would that be possible?"

Bingo! From all the smoke the point emerges. All this "long way around" was about doing Tony or Tonto.

Here I had just fucked her wonderfully and now she imagined being with him. Well, it had come up in her mind, and not for the first time. Even if she was afraid and affronted that first time in May, part of her liked the idea. At first it had not been something she wanted because she thought it was my idea and she was then a self-centered, almost-virgin, US teenager. But now her feelings were shifting, thanks to hormones and perspective as do all pregnant US teenagers. Tony was older, closer to her father. But he had a healthier, rugged look. Exciting variety.

"Possible? Yes. Likely in the near term? I am not so sure. I have no trouble sharing Resha or Abril with other men, that was part of their deal from Day 1. Li and Gracie are women I have an irrational hesitancy to share. Li's pussy has been mine exclusively for years, and since we were together Gracie has not availed herself to any of the men at Marta's, even if they are all relatives of mine and she knows I will not object. I appreciate her intent in that. But you are different, because you came to me as a virgin, but you loved your father. I guess that for now I see that exclusivity as something I enjoy. But maybe not forever. Also, thinking of Mer, maybe not in a wife."

"You might be Patron when Pammie is married to Tonto. Will you give my sister the White Scarf... with all the late night attention to her tender details?"

"Based on what I said before, that sounds a little like you asking for a shot at Tonto before the first time he has your sister as a bride."

Maybe she had not thought of that, the duties of the Patron's wife were hard to relate to for a woman raised in LA. I saw the shock in her face. "My goodness, I had not realized... of course that was not my intent. But as you mention it, Pammie will probably be a virgin bride, you could use her for an example... she might appreciate that - Pammie's rule - as a tribute to her. I don't know about Tonto, except he is handsome and rugged... a combination of you and his dad."

I did not look at him that way, so her statement was a bit of a shock. An adjustment. Well, I was not a teenage girl in LA. Plus, I knew that my face was more nordic than hispanic.

She continued. "My real thought was about you and Pammie with the White Scarf. If she got married here in LA, it might be something our Prince might do to reinforce the link between the communities."

"She asked me that question the first night you were with Ernie. It came up with Bente and continues as an ongoing discussion, I don't know how that will work. She did not take the oath, so she is not a retainer and is therefore removed from the colony. If she continues with Tonto she might be better off being out of 49 and LA in general. Plus, her marriage may be some time in the future - perhaps after I marry Mer. I may be with somebody she has not met yet. She is going to college and is very attractive. I must say I am not yet drawn to her that way... not like I am drawn to you. She has many choices coming. We will see..."

I continued. "I guess a part of the broader issue is female virgin brides in LA. It that really the best option to encourage and honor? Or is it trivial? Is experience a good thing? Making small bad choices of the heart hurts for a time, but it might lead to a better future. Then there is the same-sex side of the issue - the perception of equality."

At that point Cynthia ran out of mental steam, so she cuddled up to me in a way where I was trapped by her soft, warm body and fell asleep with a smile. I knew that all the conversation and thoughts from the last few minutes went into deep memory, leaving only her love for me and our future. It was comforting.

Still, my mind kept going, so that left me to think about the whole White Scarf tradition, especially in the LA community. Had it become outdated in a world where teenagers were quite committed to making bad choices and teaching themselves about sex the hard way? How did that relate to the divorce rate? Perhaps there was some merit to the tribe's practices, or maybe the answer was to toss the practice and go back to the Inca's "Folly" period where teens were expected to experiment, at a younger age than Western Society acknowledges.

(Inca society granted young teenagers a great deal of freedom to experiment with their bodies and desires. This was called the "folly" period and was marked with a celebration and a change of attire as soon as they were able. The folly period typically ended with marriage at 16 for females and 20 for males, when they said they were willing and able to act as adults. As if. Fun fact, Inca marriage had a one-year annulment period where either could elect out if there was no pregnancy. After that it was locked pretty tight, with few ground for divorce.)

(Second fun fact, the three youngest mothers ever recorded to have given birth were Peruvian during the 1900's. Google: youngest birth mothers. The youngest was not yet six years old. Maybe it is something in the water, or the Inca ancestors.)

In 49, because many families had some link to the colony, the children were educated in the modern world, but for the most part they lived a life like 400 years ago, with little sexual activity before marriage. It helped that they all went to, and dominated, the same high school - it was something Toad made happen. Also, 49's divorce rate was extremely low, under 10%. (The colony had no divorce.) That was the way the community lived. But I could see how LA was corroding those values, and we know corrosion never sleeps.

On the other hand, with Cynthia sleeping in my arms, it was easy for me forget about the responsibilities and problems I faced to find some peaceful sleep with one of my women.

-

Chapter 9. Slit Change

A Few Hours Later

Something changed that night, a new game was afoot.

A few hours later I woke up spooning with a woman in my bed... but it wasn't Cynthia. Judging by the hips and the hair it was Abril. Pammie and Cynthia had shared a bed, as sisters, for years, they talked late at night. When Pammie went to Portland to college Cynthia was alone. About the same time Abril's roomies betrayed her and she did not like being alone. The two were good friends, Abril had ushered Cynthia into my bed the first time. So when they found themselves alone at might they started sleeping together, platonically at first. But they were not sisters, they both radiated sexuality and craved the pleasure of sexual attention, so they became sexual together before Abril gave herself to me. Now they both had rooms in the mansion, but if they were both here they were often together.

Now they had taken the sharing to a new level, instead of sharing their own beds they were sharing mine. I was not sure of the motivations driving each one to such things, but I really did not have any reason to object. I had my arms around Abril and my body pressed against hers. It was very nice and as I became aware the obvious things started to happen. As it got stiffer she moved a little bit, proving she was aware as well, and wanted some attention. I was okay with that.

For Abril, what she loves is the Spanish of the Old World, the language of the Sainted Queen Isabella. Her father had taught her the language. As it happened, the language of the Colony was a version of that language, about 100 years later after the Old World was cleansed of the Moors and Spain's dominion was spread by the conquistadors who followed the Italian, Columbus. Only an academic might detect the differences, and Abril was no academic. Instead as I spoke a few loving phrases in the tongue of my youth she melted against me with the thrill of love and affection, so warm and soft and pleasing to the senses.

I had an idea for our faux wedding that was coming up in a few weeks. I whispered, "I was wondering, maybe we could make the wedding a little special, just for us, if we spoke our vows in the tongue your Father and my Patron taught me."

There was a sharp intake of breath, her reaction of pure surprise and joy. "Would you really do that? What about the lawyers..."

"Of course we could do it, the vows are ours. The lawyers know some Latin, but you know they and their wives cannot bring themselves to know Spanish. What we speak will be only for you and me... and a few people from the Colony like Martin."

"Would you really do that for me? That would be wonderful. You are so wonderful... it took me too long to realize it, but you must be the sweetest, most patient man in the world. I don't deserve..." She turned over to give me a hug and a kiss, pure happiness was dripping from her eyes.

Like me, Abril thinks very highly of herself, for her to admit she did not deserve me was a signal event. It deserved a celebration if I could find the time. We would be married before I had time to spare.

My cock had gotten to a full erection, she looked down and licked her lips. "I think your body was headed towards doing something before. Please, enjoy me as you wish."

She turned back over, so I was spooning her, and guided my cock to her entrance. With so little exercise between us she was wet and very tight. She was purely eager to get my cock into her pussy so I could pleasure as she wanted. In moments I was moving in and out of her. It was hard to say who was tighter, Cynthia who had been a virgin in early May, or Abril, who was experienced but had been without penetration for two years before I finally got in a month ago. Both had only been penetrated less than a dozen times since. Both had accepted a few toys inside lately, from each other. Sometimes I was busy when the urge came on so they played with each other, but those toys were skinnier than me.

Both pussies felt very good to my cock, and having one when I went to bed and the other when I woke up was even better.

"It is such a good feeling for my body to feel your wonderful cock inside," she whispered. The fucking was pure enjoyment to her relaxed body. "So good, and so good to me. What more could a woman want?" she whispered as she got comfortable with me.

That question raised a red flag for me. What else could she want? I could think of a couple answers she might be drawn to: a real marriage (like Mer had coming), a baby (three were on the way), a bigger cut of the score (she thought Sam might get more), a car of her own (like Li had). She could see how others had those things or knew they were coming.

On the other hand, she already new a real ring (over $100,000) plus an exclusive designer wedding dress were coming her way. She did not know about the car she would get.

It is hard to overstate how sexy Abril is and how crazy I, or any guy, can get having her body. This morning I was getting turned on enough that "spoons" was not going to do it. So just like I had with Cynthia a few hours ago, I moved Abril to a three-quarters from the side entry position from the rear.

I switched it up from Cynthia, I had Abril settle on her right side, and drew her left knee towards her chest. I straddled her right leg and eased my cock into her hungry, oozing pussy. I was not in a mood to go slow and easy, I whispered passionate phrases in Spanish in her ear as I started to pound her harder below, putting some energy and some sweat into my fucking.

To Abril this was wonderful. She began this moaning whimper as she immersed her body, mind and soul in the experience of being a woman, my woman, for my cock as I took my pleasure. She loved to play and seduce, it was what she had done since the first time she gave a sexy pose to a man, and built her saucy art until the last fuck before she met me. She carried that over during our first two years, when she was sexy as could be, and constantly in a state of tease, but never gave herself to me or any man.

But in less than a month once she was open to me she learned the pleasure of a woman's surrender to a man. In this state I knew that she was 100% mine. Exclusive. She was so different that I was tempted to give her another name. I would keep giving that some thought, like me both Li and Cynthia now had two names.

With Cynthia we kissed, and I nibbled her nips with frigging her clit. Abril required none of these things. The whispers in the ear, in Spanish, were enough of a turn-on, sex was inside her head and the words touched her perfectly. Below, her body did not allow easy access to her clit. But I was the first to fuck her like this, and when the tip of my cock moved inside her tight cavern I was doing somethings unique to her pussy, hitting her internal pleasure spot just right, again and again with my cock for much of the stroke. Nobody ever did that for her. It had a similar effect to frigging her clit, and it was our little secret.

As we got close to her climax the moaning whimpers of pleasure as I stroked gradually turned words, all in Spanish. "Oh more, oh mås... such a lover... who does me so well... I feel... such love... such pleasure... inside you touch... rub... so good... do me... keep doing... like that... don't stop... OH! Don't Stop Don'tStop... don't... ahhh... More... there... right there... Yes... Yesyes there... again... harder... again... OHHHHH YESSSSSS SO GOOD YES THEREEEEEE... OHHHHH." I felt her entire body spasm under me as she cried out her climax. "Uh Uh uh... YES Lover... so good... never." It ran through her, releasing her like a wind-up toy in one, extended convulsion. Then she was done. She lay still under me, relaxed, almost as if she was asleep.

We had spent enough times together to work something out. She liked it when I climaxed with her, but her climax was so sudden, and required a special motion, that the mutual climax was hard to manage. But the other thing she liked was to feel my surrender to her body, to feel every bit a I got off and she enjoyed each pulse as I filled her.

I changed the angle slightly, it made her a little tighter for me even though it reduced how much I was hitting her good spot. Then I used her pussy to get me off. I stroked hard and fast inside her body, hammering her bottom as I pounded away, rushing to my own climax like a madman, like I could not help myself (pretty close to the truth) as she was passive and still under me, until finally I had no choice but to push in deep, as deep as I could, and hold myself there as I surrendered pulse after pulse of my cum into her.

In this position my balls were resting against her thigh, where she could feel them surge and pulse as they had to do their work, sending my seed up my shaft, into the depth of Abril's body.

In addition, inside her pussy the shaft of my cock was pressing lightly against her pleasure spot. In this way she could feel, clearly and distinctly, every surge of my shaft as I spent myself in surrender to her body.

That double feeling, the surrender of climax she had only from me, which she felt so completely as she was there under my body, made sex with me the greatest she had ever known. It was everything she wanted as we were both exhausted, and slipped into a state of sleep while we were still joined together.

For Abril, feeling my climax this way, after her own, was the most "loved" she had ever felt. It was a feeling we had discovered and shared for only a few weeks, since we discovered it the weekend after the explosions. But it felt so good to her, so powerfully affecting her emotions, that the feeling had turned her heart towards me in a way neither of us expected.

A half hour later I woke up again. I touched the intercom to Abril's room, two doors down, where Cynthia answered. She immediately came to my room and crawled into bed, taking Abril into her arms as I slipped out of bed. I took just a moment, leaning over so Cynthia could take my limp cock into her mouth for some of our shared flavor, then I left them together as I went into the shower.

The two women were still in bed, embracing and resting, a vision of love in embrace, as I dressed for work. Before I left I favored each of them with a kiss on the cheek, drawing a giggle and a "thank you" from each. Then I was gone.

Later they mentioned that, when Cynthia left me, she fed my creampie to Abril. Then Abril came to my bed. After I left for work Abril fed my creampie to Cynthia. So between them the young women made their time alone with me into something they shared between themselves. I felt a little bit like I was being used in this.

I put in 10-12 hours at work both Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday night I had Resha in my bed, so Abril spent the night in Cynthia's room. Sunday I had Cynthia alone, she was especially needy while Abril was picking up a shift at her Pablo security station for a friend.

-

Chapter 10. One Short Phone Call

Monday July 28, 2008

The Mountains and Valleys Near Shadow Hills, Los Angeles County

The phone number from Tony had to be called, but I had to be careful since it could be a trap by cops, or crooked cops or another gang, or another dealer, or real criminals, etc. Most guys would put on a disguise, find a straw buyer and go buy an active burner phone at a mall someplace. But I already had stone cold phones sitting in a drawer. It was just a case of charging up the battery and making the call from a safe location.

I know a high spot in the hills and canyons, not too far from an airport, with three exit routes. They all lead into spots where cell coverage goes away. If anybody had tower access they would know roughly where I called from but that was all. (With only one tower in range and no GPS, that is all the info the phone company has.) After I hung up and pulled the battery the only way to track me would be by having a helicopter nearby, and from the top of the hill with an airport on one side I could see helicopters coming from a long ways away - plus most were banned from the airspace. My people could tap into the airport's radar just to be sure. That is what happens when you sell state-of-the-art systems to nations where security can be compromised.

LA's plague of cell phone dead spots had their uses.

I was torn between taking the super-fast Porsche or the blend-anywhere Chevy S-10 pickup truck. The thing is, these canyon roads attract a lot of Porsche's while the truck might actually stand out, so I took the Porsche - with full NOZ bottles.

Irene rode shotgun with a full military silenced (and very illegal) P90 bullpup in the hidden compartment and her big Desert Eagle, loaded with AP rounds, in her shoulder holster.