Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Cynthia and her mother had reached a point where they could discuss being pregnant. But what they could not do was acknowledge that they were made that way by the same guy, or that they were, in fact, both swapping the same two lovers. Up to now Cynthia averaged 5 nights a week at my house and 2 nights at home. The actual nights varied. At least one night at my house was when she was enjoying Abril's company exclusively. Belen spent one or two nights a week "out with friends" where she was in my bed having a good time. I always had a friendly place for her when she needed it. Those were always nights that Cynthia was home with Ernie. However, none of this was really discussed beforehand by the women.)

Ernie and I did not complain, we just did what was expected with the people we were friendly with. Things would change now that Cynthia had moved in with me, essentially my nights with Belen, and Cynthia's nights with Ernie, would become afternoon delights.

In passing I mentioned to Cynthia that sometimes a woman brought more than one lover into the cave with her.

Cynthia had only read about the doggie position for pregnant women. "How can a pregnant woman deal with more than one guy?" she asked. "I mean, I can imagine the how. But the why? Would it be much fun?"

I told her about one woman a few years ago, a member of the ruling council, who was often pregnant and seemed to have a larger appetite when her belly started to swell. She sometimes came with two men in tow, often an older man and a younger one, so the more experienced man could teach the younger man how to please her. The two men would take turns, alternating the lessons, making sure everybody had a good time. This woman especially like side-entry positions, where she was on her side and the man was on top, straddling her leg. One benefit of that position was that the woman could actively entertain a second man with her hands, plus both men had access to her breasts.

I always assumed that this woman was using her natural desire to build political support, which was part of how she stayed in office. Her name was Tatha and Cynthia had met her when we had some tribe members visit the Patron. Now, after the changes during my trip, Tatha was the senior member of the ruling council. When I mentioned the name Cynthia recalled the woman from her trip. We both agreed she was pretty sharp, and a popular leader.

Personally, I favored the rear-entry variation of the position, where the woman is three-quarters turned over and could be very relaxed.

Cynthia enjoyed my story even if it did not answer her question about my past experience with pregnancy. After her draining climaxes from my tongue plus some rest she was anxious to try the side-mount position I mentioned. So we did. She settled on her left side and drew her right knee towards her chest. I straddled her left leg and eased my cock into her juicy, hungry pussy.

"Oh my, that feels good... different from the usual, but good," Cynthia said as I moved in and out a few times. As always, she felt wonderful on my cock, and she felt even better when she was surprised by a small climax caused by how my leg was meeting her body as I settled into my stroke.

"Oh... that feels... yum... INCREDIBLE!" she said softly as the climax surprised and went through her. I held still as she felt very good squeezing around my cock.

For me, just looking at her growing beauty, plus knowing she carried my child while I was inside her body, caused my cock to swell just a little bit more. The swelling as she tightened was enough that she could feel it so she smiled as she looked at me. "I felt... are you getting bigger? It feels like it. I get the impression that you really like me this way, don't you?"

"Guilty as charged, all counts. But the best is yet to come," I replied as my fingers sought out the pleasure nubbin at the front of her slit. I had to carefully work my way in, it was not exactly out in the open, but when I did a small brushing motion in the right spot it paid big dividends for both of us.

"OH YESSSS! You know just how to touch mama there," she said as she started to gently squeeze her pussy. She had been working with Abril and Zar on some pussy exercises, and the practice was paying off for me. Because of the way my cock entered her, rotated 90 degrees from the usual, her movements had a stronger-than-usual effect.

One of the big changes with Cynthia was the emotion; she had become very loving since she opened up to me about being pregnant and how she got that way. I knew that for a time before the trip she was holding back a little, following the orders of the Patron not to tell me even though she knew she was pregnant. Not talking about the biggest thing in her life was very hard, a test for her. She did a good job at it.

But now that was over and she was fully immersed into the role of my lover and mother-to-be for our child. I could feel that love coming through as she offered her lips and then held up her breast for our pleasure. She knew I loved her body and enjoyed sharing it with me.

It was probably my imagination but it seemed to me that her breasts were a little bit bigger and her nipples a little more prominent and pointy each week. She beamed when I said such things. Then she complained that she was losing her youthful pertness. I countered by saying I loved her the way she was, and that her body was just getting ready for the baby, which was far more important than her distorted impossible self-image of vanity which was conditioned into her and enabled every day by those "ever-so-fashionable gay men who ran advertising on Madison Avenue." That phrase always gave her the giggles.

As I moved from her lips to her nipple I mentioned how our child was going to be so lucky to get these nipples a couple times a day. "You are planning to breast feed until the baby is five, aren't you?"

"Oh, you are a mean man to suggest such a thing. You know I can't make another baby while nursing."

"But we can practice a lot. Can you picture your wonderful body nursing while we practiced? Making two folks happy at once?"

It was not the first time I said such a thing, it always gave her a thrill, or more. This time I felt a shiver run through her. "You always push my buttons."

"They are nice buttons to push."

Today she was in a thoughtful mood. "But that does bring another question. You are going to expect me to have more than one right away?" She was worried about her future with me. Well, she had met Mer, my future mountain wife. Because of Mer's age she figured there was no immediate threat there. She also knew I could have a wife from the colony. Plus she was unsure about Gracie, Abril (who I would seemingly marry 'for the job' in a few weeks) and Li in my future.

I had reassured her before, but it seemed I needed to do it again. I released her nipple and said what she needed to hear. "You and any children you have with me will be in my life as long as you are willing. You know I will have other women, that is part of the deal. You can do the same, which I have seen you doing." I had seen her eagerly enjoying both Gracie and Abril when she could, and Li, Resha and Zar less often. Plus there was that night with Amy, when she exceeded all my expectations. "But I won't move you out for a younger replacement."

As soon as I said it I was back wrapping my lips around her nipple, suckling at it. I was going to miss Cynthia when she went back to the Colony in a few weeks. Good thing I still had Abril and Li and Resha. Plus, I really should give Nia some attention, she was well along now. Maybe I would have Gracie back by then. I hoped so, I missed her already.

"I know I can trust you... but sometimes I just need to hear it. Could you move your finger in a little farther... Yes, that's it." Her body gave a little shiver of pleasure and her pussy tightened. "Fuck that feels good. You feel so good... inside. Faster please. Yes, that is it. I am going to miss you, even if everyone says my trip is so important."

Actually her upcoming extended trip to the colony was based on something I said about Cynthia. The Patron applauded the idea and agreed to take the blame, he would host her in his home for a few weeks before she was too far along, and then again next year, after she had my child. It meant much more than we could tell her.

I focused on what I could do, which was to keep moving in and out of her body with my cock as I frigged her little clit to a higher state of happy. She felt so good under me, she was getting the squeezing thing down so it all worked well for me, except for the chattering. Since she can't talk while her mouth was doing other things I moved my lips from her nipples to her lips where we indulged in more deep, passionate hot kisses. She loved to give herself to my kisses. Immediately she opened up to give herself completely, like she was the only one in my universe and I was the only presence in hers. She was very good at that, her lips were so soft, her mouth was so welcoming and her body was so soft, warm and willing. I had to say, of all my girls Cynthia was the hottest at joyfully accepting my deep kisses. It was her great gift, and it was very good indeed.

There was no need to talk. After getting her off with my mouth a few times, we both knew that my big ending was coming. Her mood was to receive my cum, and my emotional climax, accepting all I could give her as an encompassing gift to the mother of my child. Her needs for my affection were vast, I was filling a hole without a bottom. But the fact that she would never be satisfied did not mean she just accepted in. In fact, if she was properly prepared, she was filled with joy and gratitude and even love when I filled her pussy.

This was a change from our first few times together, then she had been driven by lust and vanity and the fairy tale of "the Prince." When she learned she was pregnant but could not tell me she put all that emotion into trying to decide what she wanted from me and others, especially as she did not have her sister to talk to. She turned the lust to love for me, and her need to talk shifted to Abril. But the reality of the child who was coming, a child she could only discuss really with herself, transmuted her lust into love. Also, her vanity diminished, once she was pregnant she replaced the fairy tale with a new fairy tale, one she allowed herself to construct, a sequel of the type Disney doesn't do, where adult trials and responsibilities of every day life are viewed honestly. She decided on the new adventure with her little bundle of joy.

Admittedly, her Daddy was rich, she would live in my home with a pool, cooking and laundry would not be her problems, and other women (Belen, Nia and even Abril) suggested they might help with things like breast feeding and diaper changing. So taking the "new wonderful adventure" path was not exactly a trial for her future. Until the child became a teenager.

In the present I was moving slowly to my climax. I alternated breast nibbles with wonderful deep kisses and added a third feature, whispering in her ear all sorts of good things about her: her diving at the Colony, her great beauty as a woman, her wonderful new attitude as a mother-to-be, how wonderful our future life would be, and similar things. As long as I whispered from very close, with physical contact and a lot of breath, she got the erotic physical benefits of wonderful ear nibbles plus the unique emotional caresses of her mind as I praised her. Bonus, she did not talk, she had to listen to hear every word. It was a great new feature I discovered to please both of us.

Finally the point came, the point all guys get, when their own selfish need overcomes all else, and their balls take over the driver's seat in their desire. I slipped into that state so easily and gently when I was alone with Cynthia, because our desires and values and self-image in bed merged so easily.

I gave a small noise, something between a sigh and a soft grunt, as I pushed in and fired my cum into body. She gave a small noise, starting with a moan and ending with an "I love you so much," as she gave a little involuntary wiggle of her her hips while she relished the experience of my cum filling her.

In one sense the act did nothing by itself to her, she could not get pregnant again. But in her mind it was another dot on the line between our past, when we made the baby, and the future, when she would joyfully hear it cry for the first time in the delivery room, establishing the new start of her life with me.

In a short time my cock shrunk and slipped out of her. But our embrace was comfortable so we stayed that way for a half hour, just being together quietly in a loving embrace.

After our excitement and the rest period, capped by the creampie finish she enjoyed so much as the proof that I loved her, we were laying in bed. We had our breath back, and we both figured we would do it again in an hour or three, just because it was so good for both of us. Then, as most women tend to do when it is too quiet, Cynthia started talking again.

"I wonder if I will ever have another man?" Cynthia said. "I am not saying that I am looking for more. I'm certain to get none better. I am just wondering out loud."

"Well, it could happen. You are a Retainer now, you swore the oath, which means you are the Patron's and the Prince's to command. You know that sometimes those commands involve the bedroom. You are going to the colony for a few weeks, during that time the Patron might wish you for himself or for somebody else. You might talk to Nia about that."

She gasped at the idea, she was thinking of strangers, not her child's great grandfather. "I had not considered that. Would he, while I carry your child? I can't imagine..."

"You screw your own father and you cannot imagine my grandfather, who you know enjoyed your mother, wanting your body? I would say you are very confused. As I have told you repeatedly, you are very attractive, even more so BECAUSE of you condition. Recall, the Patron's standards of behavior, right and wrong, came from Spain 400 year ago, when there were castles. The lord like him could do as he wished. Plus, he is alone since his wife died, he can't replace her in his heart. But the mother of his great grandchild might come close. Also, you know very well the Colony tradition of pregnant women celebrating their condition with their male relatives."

In my mind I resolved then and there that Gracie and Li would never journey to the colony while my grandfather lived. For some reason I valued their exclusivity too much. It was a strange feeling, as I did not "love" Li, and she was a mouth whore, but still, I had to draw that line; I suppose it was that my lust for her pussy and ass (which she gave me so freely and naturally) which was so great. With Cynthia, I did I loved her, but I was willing to share her a little, especially with family I felt close to. (I don't claim it makes sense.)

Maybe a little sharing spiced my feeling for her. Maybe it was something I was raised with. After all, I was fine about the night I sent her father to her bed. I was even okay about it when she screwed her father after I knew she had my baby growing inside. Isn't that strange? Well, I was not brought up with typical ideas of such things, the Tribe, the Colony and LA are all so different. While circumstances did not allow either of my mothers to share themselves with family members while they were pregnant, my other relatives did. I had even joined in a few times, joining other male relatives enjoying pregnant aunts and cousins, sharing their joy with me.

The idea of a lord and the oath she swore began to sink in. She was worried. "Besides the Patron, do you think any others would have me?"

"You would be a prize, so it would not be just anyone. Maybe the prize for the best horseback rider..."

"NO! That hardly seems right. To be a prize while pregnant would be so undignified. Wrong. He wouldn't do that to me, would he?"

"Probably not... as long as you act dignified."

"Oh." That brought her up short, dignity was not her strong point when horny. She recalled shopping for a bra with her father, nothing she did that day could be called dignified.

"Actually, since his wife is gone he might ask you to instruct a new virgin husband according to the White Scarf tradition, that would be a night task you could do with dignity that would really help him and befits our traditions as a family member. Or he could ask you to accommodate a guest, maybe a Traveler if one comes by, or even to be a bride in a temporary marriage to a young man for a month. I am not saying these are likely, but these are possible."

"Those all sound like cases where I would not have a choice. Would he do that? Especially if I carry his great grandchild?"

"His wife did those things while she was pregnant with Toad and my father, so they are reasonable in his world." I could see where that changed her way of thinking. Well, in fairy tales, one does not think of the castles as not having indoor plumbing, plus there are many stairs.

I recalled when Resha asked the same type of questions. Of course, that was before the Patron took her to bed, and she liked it because they talked so much.

I continued. "Well, as I said the Patron might take a liking to you, because you look so delicious, sexy and sweet. Knowing you are already pregnant might make you more attractive, both for him and for the temporary marriage thing - you can't get pregnant. But outside of his private desires for your wonderful body, I admit I doubt these would happen on this trip. Now, during a longer future trip? That may be different. Keep in mind, the Patron might be interested in your company, naked in bed, just for very intelligent conversation with a pleasant view. Ask Resha about that." The truth was, when Resha was naked in his bed, the Patron liked talking with her plus looking at her body more than he liked the sex in the dark. "You can tell him what you have seen, what you know and what you believe all while pleasing his eye as well. He is old enough so that may be the best thing for him."

"That seems far-fetched. Okay, I know he is old and I think very well of myself, so I accept that it could happen."

I reminded her, "Also, I will have the same options when I am Patron. The Patron's wife and his retainers instructed many new grooms, his wife Eve was especially good at enjoying the younger grooms in her bed while her husband instructed the bride. It is part of the job when people don't know about sex." I tried to make it sound like deflowering 18 year old brides was an onerous task I was facing. Her face showed I failed completely.

Cynthia laughed at that. "When you put it that way, I can see the appeal on both sides. Tell me, would you really do that? Give me to another? A virgin groom to instruct while you play 'hid the sausage' for his bride?"

"Would I order you while you are pregnant with this child? No, I was raised with some US standards, so pregnancy trips a switch. Would I allow it after the child, when I am Patron with obligations? Maybe at a time when my own bride has been selected, but is not yet of age? Like Mer? It is possible. Between those two... I am not sure. We both understand that Ernie is my family and those sharings are few and they have a reciprocal component." I knew she had something else on her mind, she was just getting to it by going the long way around. It was something she did more than most.

"What about the Chief? Might he want me?"

"Yes, no doubt he would appreciate your company in his bed. Marta aroused him, so you know he still can do it. As for performing with you, he might be a bit limited, in terms of his vigor he is older than the Patron. But don't forget it is different, on the mountain NOBODY can order a woman, no lord or chief or husband or whatever. In the tribe women own their bodies..."