Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

My schedule is too erratic to give give anybody a regular ride home, but Tuesday evening something came up. Resha wanted to report something to me so she sent me a text and I agreed. We could not walk out of the building together without raising questions, the plan was for Resha to walk north towards a bus stop (not her usual) and wait there. This bus stop was farther and none of the girls used it, so we would not be spotted as she got in my car. She had something about Joe Pope, who was my mentor in the firm.

Like many married men, Joe had a picture of his wife in a frame on his desk. It was a nice enough double frame, with Vi his legal wife on one side and Amy, his #2 wife and wife-exchange partner, on the other side. Vi was not up to the wife-exchange, she was older than Joe, and was not attractive or sociable with the other lawyers, but they were in love with each other as much as they could be. They both slept with Amy, a part-time actress who stayed with them nights except when she was working. Amy was content to lend her mouth and pussy to the couple for pleasant use, without anybody using the word "love" in the process. I didn't really see what she got out of it, except she needed to be out with a man at dinners, award shows and the like. Joe looked the part.

At Joe's invitation I had taken Amy to the Blank for a naked fucking dinner and then brought her to my house for Cynthia and I to enjoy Amy's favorite body parts. For any date in LA that starts as ours did such courtesy is mandatory, it is an LA rule. You might think that Joe, asking me to take his woman on a date with full benefits overnight, was unusual. But we both worked for a law firm where it was mandatory that all the partners swapped around their wives a dozen nights a year, so I guess such things are relative.

Barnes claims we are just being "open and honest" about what other lawyers and their partner's wives all do "behind their spouse's back, deceitfully, with indifference or malice forethought." We were just honest and organized about coveting the spouses of our partners to warm our cocks. Wasn't that better?

Barnes also mentioned that what I really gave to Joe was a night when he did not have Amy around, so he could do either something private with Vi or maybe something else that needed privacy - maybe something disgusting in a cheap motel room with somebody disgusting. Barnes knew the details but kept the confidence. Everybody knew that Amy was more an afterthought to the marriage, something they needed for the wife-exchange. Her self-respect was low enough so she knew it as well.

Other than that one date night I saw Amy only at the law firm socials. We got along very well and I would say that, when the clothes were on, she was one of Abril's best law firm friends. Despite our intimate history, it would be improper for me call Joe's wife just to chat. But she might call me.

I had been in Joe's office today, but I stayed in front of the desk so I could not see his wife's picture. However, when Joe had a service girl, as he enjoyed Resha today, he turned his chair 90 degrees and she served him from there, where she could see his wife's pictures.

As soon as Resha was in my car and we were driving she made her report. "I noticed that Joe has replaced Amy's picture on his desk. Vi is still there, but Amy is gone and there are three girls instead. Two of them are the poor and disgusting Church girls, the third is even younger. Uggg." Joe was a decade older than me and Resha still objected to old guys with girls half their age.

I filled Resha in on some background from what I knew. "The third Church daughter became 18 a couple of months ago. When Brother Church died suddenly a month ago his alleged father - a local judge and pastor back East - tried to take the girls back to Pig's Butt county in hillbilly land where he could marry them off right away, so they could propagate with dirty well-fed relatives as he intended. Judge Church would care for the Church money. Now, Church always ran his investments on a 'cash poor' basis, mainly in real estate, going for the long gain and limiting current income. It is a simple strategy for long term wealth if you are disciplined. But you have to have a keen eye open for future costs, and follow a detailed plan, because your margin for error is very narrow. You also have to be tied into the local market. If you make a mistake, as the Judge was likely to do, you can lose equity real fast."

"What is equity?" Resha could not wrap her head around "cash poor" as a basis for wealth, especially since Church lived in such an expensive manner. But when I went into a more detailed example she ask me to please stop, it was too much. She really had no head for the type of numbers involved in real estate. So I continued what was pertinent.

"As Church's executor, Joe Pope took the case and kicked the old man's ignorant bible-thumping ass in court, so the poor girls, widows for all practical purposes, kept their estate and their freedom. They call him 'Uncle Joe' and I have no doubt they thanked him abundantly, both individually and together, in the most disgusting ways they knew. Well, the girls know what they are good at, their daddy raised to say 'thank you' to people the way he knew they were especially good at. Plus they were purely afraid of the old man. The friendly girls are technically rich with real estate and royalties but they don't know how to write a check or fill out a deposit ticket.

"Joe Pope was raised poor and wants their money. But I did not think he would be so blatant. If Stern gets wind of it he will be all over Joe's ass. Maybe that is the plan, both Stern and Pope are looking for more power in the company."

Still, it bothered me, my spidery sense was tingling. I thanked Resha for the tip, it was exactly the type of thing I needed.

When I dropped Resha at her home I came in to see her child and his grandmothers. They were all pleased to see me, they didn't know the details but since she met me Resha's life was much better. Stopping in also made Resha very happy, it was the best reward possible. It was validation.

Once I left I texted Amy to get back to me soonest. That was a long shot, from Abril I knew Amy was at the studio doing reshoots, she would probably be there late tonight and would stay in her own place so she could work early tomorrow until they were done. When working she left her phone in the dressing room.

-

By early August Li and I had gotten our fucking schedule worked out so I was in her body much more often, on a regular basis. We were both delighted with the new order. At the law office Li worked 48 weekend hours between Friday morning and Monday morning; she had the highest hourly pay rate of the service girls boosted even higher by a 10% weekend bonus. Barnes knew that a number of partners came in on the weekends strictly because Li was there to provide cheerful, fulfilling service with her smile. The partners even did a little informal organization of their time, to eliminate conflicts and make sure they all had time with her naked, skinny body and wonderful mouth around their cocks.

Li was a great listener which helped make her popular. During her shift she ministered to a lot of partners and it was easy to get them talking about all kinds of things while she pleasured them with her mouth. Because of marital obligations - there were wives who insisted that their husbands had to "conserve their cum" so they could screw them at least once on the weekend - some of the partners just liked to hold Li and talk while she was naked and playing with herself, they had discovering that it was relaxing to just talk about something besides the law, and when that person they were talking to was a naked female with wide open limits, enjoying herself it was a gift that was even more relaxing for both participants.

Li called these "15-minute therapy sessions." She figured she should be paid as much as a therapist, until she discovered that she was actually taking home more per hour then the therapists in the next building were clearing. Also, they had a lot more paperwork. Plus, lawyers might be slimy low-lifes, but therapists dealt with real nut cases. So Li figured she had it pretty good.

After her weekend shift ended Li usually spent at least 24 hours (including most Monday nights) with her mother. She called this time "resting her pussy." Also, before her weekend shift started she spent another 24 hours (including Thursday night) with her mother. I always got at least 36 hours spread over Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday, with at least one overnight Tuesday or Wednesday night. Sometimes it was more, two overnights and about 70 hours. The actual hours varied each week.

It was still too soon to wear her diamond full time, but Li had been examined by her doctor who was very impressed with her healing ability and level of proper self-care, so she was healing faster than expected. So Li wore the diamond sometimes when she was at my house. It was just the diamond, not the whole heavy precious metal getup, but it pleased her greatly.

We still had not fucked since she was pierced. My entry early today was without movement so it was okay.

Since Li was now officially my concubine it was understood that she had first priority for my cock when she was at my house.

I had also set things up for Li to wear the diamond at work when she was ready. Li had submitted the paperwork saying that a wealthy "Uncle Charlie" in China had made contact with Li's mother. I acknowledged that I was involved in their making contact. After a DNA test this fictional uncle had given his two distant relatives - Li and her mother - a substantial cash gift. This fiction was needed because the service girls were not allowed to date anybody, and were effectively obligated to stay poor. Flashy signs of new wealth, like the custom S-10 SUV or the diamond, had to be justified. A gift from China might turn into a customer, so the lawyers were not offended at Li's new wealth.

Besides being in high demand by the partners, Barnes considered Li one of his most loyal girls. So when he got the paperwork for the gift, and saw how it was turned into conspicuous consumption (the wheels and the diamond), he took it as further assurance that Li would stay around longer. Gifts were nice, but once they were spent a girl still needed to work for grocery and rent money, which came from a paycheck. Barnes was very pleased the Li did not invest the gift but would stay working.

Li also told Barnes that such a gift had to be displayed in some way, to show her Uncle it was special and appreciated. No doubt that "Uncle Charlie" would visit Li in the future, to inspect his gift. The SUV was obviously a custom vehicle, something very LA. Then she showed Barnes where the diamond would be worn. Barnes was very impressed, both by the size of the gift and Li's respect for traditional values.

He was aware that such piercings more common with the young and wealthy then they had been when he was younger. Even his own Rose had spoken to him about such a ring, the main issue seemed to be the lack of sexual activity during the long healing period.

-

I had been at work for 30 hours ending Monday, then spent time Tuesday, so I looked like I was working hard. I spent some time talking about people at the Colony about our upcoming raid on the Five in less than 2 weeks. Drills were going well and we had all our observer teams in place.

One of the old Roman generals talked about "drills being bloodless battles so the battles could be bloody drills." Captain Thomas, who was in charge of the take-down, subscribed to this philosophy and was working it hard with the men. We were still planning on Irene's fake FBI plan with no shooting, but we had to be ready with a brutal plan "B" if needed.

Thomas was especially pleased with the Tribe members who volunteered, in the city and country they were excellent scouts who blended in better then the pure white people of the Colony. In the city the women were especially effective, because of their looks they did not draw attention, but because they were women they were never challenged even when they went where they shouldn't. He gave an example of a three-woman group that wandered into a secure drug warehouse and spotted how the plans we had were wrong about the locations of the safe and the offices. That would save some lives if we forced into plan 'B'. The guards just chatted and pointed the way out while keeping their card game going, they didn't even lay their hands on their guns.

The Five hired guards with the best manners.

The women spotted an assortment of super-expensive high-end medical equipment that was there for the taking - if we had a truck with a lift gate. One of the boxes was a Mass Spectrometer and another was a DNA reader. While the others chatted one of the women got close enough to see that both were scheduled to be shipped out in September. Captain Thomas added a truck with a lift-gate to the mission, they would go out of the warehouse a little earlier than the Five planned.

When we talked Tuesday night I had one other issue to raise.

"Do you figure the Five have wives or girlfriends?" I asked the Captain.

"They are not married. We have confirmed intel that they each have girlfriends of at least 6 months, no swapping or other games. There is another girl, called 'the cousin' who takes care of their homes in the city and is sexual in some way with all of the Five. She is also involved with the girlfriends in some way. She has equity in the operation, but only a passive interest, the boys make all the decisions."

I knew Captain Thomas was married, everybody in the Colony was a relative but his wife was actually a close cousin of me and the Patron. "Well, if you were on retreat with your relatives, would you bring your main chica along for the cold nights alone?"

"Why yes, I would," Captain Thomas said.

"Now, if you were doing human trafficking, and you had a load of new Asian girls coming in to the ranch the next day, to audition non-stop for a few days, what do you think your plan would be?"

"I see where you are going. The guys will probably want their girls on the Friday night before the party, when they arrive. But I imagine they would send them back to the city, making sure they were gone before the new girls arrived late Sunday morning. I am not sure how the Cousin would fit in."

"I hate kidnapping the poor girlfriends, especially if we don't have to, since we know where they live. If the are on-site Sunday, we must plan on taking them. But on the other hand, maybe they will go home Saturday, before the heavy drinking starts. So I would say, just keep an eye on them, they may be useful. As for this Cousin, it seems that if she is there after the other girlfriends leave, we can take that as evidence that she is involved with the business in some way. That makes her a valid target."

"My Prince, I see where you are going and I agree with you. I will adjust things accordingly." After that he had one other item about the house the Five were going to be in, he was arranging some hard intelligence about escape tunnels. With that we rang off.

-

It was late when I came to bed. As it happened, Li was planning to stay over both Tuesday and Wednesday nights with me. Per her "Chronis" request, I made some plans for a unusual date for Wednesday night. We needed to decide on some outfits but that was pretty easy with most of the folks involved under my roof. We each modeled choices, adjusted so they would look smashing.

When all that was finished Li and I had a night in bed that was remarkable in that we just slept together without even oral sex. Of course I played with her plenty, tickling her fancy, handling and kissing to my heart's content, but I never got around to penetration, we fell asleep first. The next morning I remarked on it, saying it was "like we were a normal husband and wife."

Li was aghast at the comment. "My goodness, you could be right... maybe you should stick it in me real quick... or spank me... or even better use my ass... That is it! Just stick it in my skinny bottom. Married couples NEVER do that. That way we will know 'being normal and boring' is not really happening to us."

I had a better idea. Li is very ticklish so I grabbed her up, gave a wicked grin, held her down and tickled her ferociously, long enough and hard enough so she got this real rolling laugh, then complained the she was going to lose control. Despite the threat I did not stop until she said that if she did lose control and messed up my sheets, Zar would feed me bologna sandwiches for a week.

Well, of course I could not allow that. So I back off. As soon as Li got her breath back she was all over me, kissing me lovingly with more sincerity and feeling than she had ever shown anybody before. For about a half hour we were both very loving. She claimed she had to do it, her heart required it because, for the first time, she really, deeply, felt bonded to me with love instead of sex.

"It is the first time I ever really felt like YOUR concubine, to love you completely, doing anything you will, even if I know I will never be your wife."

We were both kind of emotional until I had to go to work. But this was going to be a short day at the office, because Do Wong and some friends and I had a date for the night.

-

Chapter 24. Visit To Chronis

Late Night Wednesday August 6, 2008

Wednesday evening Li and I visited Chronis with an entourage. We took five others with us: Samantha and Qwit plus Irene with Corum and Brisk. We drove in the Hummer and the Town Car. In addition I had two armored Suburbans with heavy 49 SWAT teams as backup, they were waiting just outside the parking lot when we pulled up and would stay until we were gone.

Sam had been there once for a job during her crash-pad hacker days; she had contracted to hook some hardware into their system. In fact, for her and two crash-pad guys she picked to help her, that 30-hour (non-stop) job was more than half of their legit income that year. They had quite a celebration when they got paid - one of the guys had liberated some top-shelf booze from the bar during the job.

I got the whole party in without using any names based on my "BlackBlank Card" membership as a "special friend of the club." Normally there is a $1,000 cash cover charge. In addition, a solid ID and medical report are required in advance. As a critical drug supplier I and my crew bypassed all those silly requirements.

The biggest benefit was that no records were kept, we were never there.

The deal is that people arrive at what looks like a mid-price hotel near downtown wearing normal clothes. The street-level parking lot is out-of-place, it is large and filled with nice cars. The hotel is above the lot. Technically you rent a tiny Motel 6 - type room in the hotel. In the room we all changed into something exotic, like an erotic costume party. For females some indecent exposure is expected. Masks are required, although folks such as porn stars do minimal facial coverings, essentially makeup and prosthetics, then they write their stage name on their body in glowing ink. Subtle.

When the entire group was ready - our bags were packed and stacked as a precaution - we exited the room's back door (hidden in the closet) to a hallway and stairs that leads up to the exhibit/party area, which is strictly private and is posted. IDs were checked, but with my card that part was pretty much "eyes front" as we passed. As a black card "Ultra Max Commander VIP" I was allowed to openly carry my Glock with a silencer, extended mag and scope in a shoulder holster, an ensign of rank that was apparently so rare there most did not believe it was real.

Well, belief only mattered when it was too late.