Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those words she condemned Joe Pope to a terrible death. Starting with a real bullwhip until I was too tired. Well, all in good time.

I admit, due process and guilt are not a big deal with a psychopath like me, I freely admit that I am out of control about some things, and the sin she laid on Joe Pope was high on my list. I knew where there was a large colony of Amazon fire ants, I wondered if he was worth shipping south, or if this was a do-it-yourself-in-the-desert project?

There were a variety of Chronis consent forms dealing with different levels of what the person would endure, and when they could retract consent. Amy had signed the most liberal form of consent, as long as they did not break skin, draw blood, or cause physical injury, she agreed not to withdraw consent for a specified number of hours (varied with buyout). They could not publish pictures, but acts like the woman molesting her was specifically allowed and could be photographed. Where the pictures wound up after that was outside their control.

These consent forms have a place, it is a free country. If somebody wants to be whipped and butt-fucked in public by a naked Saudi girl wearing body paint to look like a psycho teenager in a Tarantino movie, while his wife is in the next exhibit pulling a train of coked-up midget sumo wrestlers, because to them, that is a fun and memorable date night, who am I to say otherwise? Telling them "no," is not allowed. People make choices for a lot of reasons, masochists walk among us and have a right to their thrills of choice. (Except we know it is not a free country, you are only free to do what others, starting with the Puritans, think is "normal." Ask the Mormons.)

But Joe took advantage of Amy in several ways, because she trusted her lover and attorney. As her attorney he had a higher obligation, not a license to trick her into a painful public display where she would lose control of her body.

I did not think he had that level of deceit and naked desire in him. Lesson learned, I would show him similar courtesy when the time was right. He would suffer for it to the end, it was just a question of when he was useful, and when the Church girls needed a new friend - based on their cash flow.

At least I had some good news for her. "No, he does not have you. My buyout voids the rest of the ordeal, that is part of the contract. Plus, that call I got means the video has been turned into random noise so he will get 4 hours of static. They have no backup, it is against their religion in the temple of cheap. As far as my partnership goes, Joe will probably not find out what I did, I have the club management by the short hairs. Even if he did find out, Barnes and Stern would make me a senior partner today if I was married, which will be in about two weeks. I don't think Joe can stop that, I earn the partners more money than he does. Honestly they would rather have me than Joe. I'd say you are off the radar with the law firm for a time, and out of the overnight social events where you screw random partners, I am sorry for your loss. But you are absolutely safe with me. Will Joe go after your sister?"

"No. She hates the bastard and has 2 large dogs on posted land, so she is safe. Besides, what is the point? No. Joe has a petty mean streak he keeps hidden, but he won't make the effort to go further. He just wanted to make sure I was gone and didn't make trouble, like calling the 'Hollywood Reporter' with names, or talking to other wives."

"How about work? Will you miss any chances?"

"No. Stoney my agent hates Joe plus I am a big fish in Stoney's little pond, so that won't change. I will use Stoney's in-house lawyer, he hates Joe too. All my business stuff goes through Stoney and his lawyer, at my level it doesn't work any other way. Most of my contracts are boilerplate, with the studios for bit players like me they are all tied up tight before filming starts, there is no negotiation or adjustments later. That part is fine."

I knew Stoney socially, when I did home delivery in the past I delivered to the best customers. "May I call Stoney on your behalf? Maybe getting your stuff?"

"I would be very grateful if you did."

With the shock wearing off I know she was thinking of bed. Did I want her? The beautiful woman expected to be wanted. Did I expect her? Did she want me? What was the deal?

Of course she asked in time-honored question of the rescued and beautiful. "You are such a White Knight. How can I ever repay you?"

"Take my word for it, I am a lawyer, which precludes me being a knight, a white or black or blue or any other variety. You should know that by now. We send bills instead, and for you my bill says 'get better soon' okay?"

I knew what she expected me to want, the offer was attractive. I also knew that she was in no shape to appreciate it, and being appreciated is really a big deal for me when I am sweating my balls off with a sexy lady. I have to feed my ego, and my ego has a damn big appetite.

I had two other problems. First, I don't take advantage of helpless women, they are boring and Amy was very fragile so she would be too much work. After what happened to my mother that part was hard-wired into my damaged psyche. Second, Li was waiting in my bed at this moment, and she had reasonable expectations for me doing some unusual fun on her wonderful tender body. I knew her, she expected me to remove that tail-butt-plug and make her scream with pleasure using my own replacement, possibly supplemented with a Magic Wand. High expectations from other people are always something I try to exceed.

Zar appeared and indicated she had a bedroom prepared for Amy on the private third floor. I knew she needed sleep while I would be up early tomorrow, so I explained the facts of life. I gave her a sleeping pill and watched as she took it. Then I held up another pill, a half of a pink one. "This is pleasant dreams, if you want. Like Do Wong mentioned. No bad trips, it is very light without problems, but it is okay if you decline." She took that too, her eyes showed pure trust in my words and gee whiz, that felt good.

She asked, "If there are going to be sexy dreams do you mind who I pick?"

"Well, I image that you know a lot of actors who..."

"No. Do you mind? Also, will Abril mind?"

"I have no objection. Abril might drop in tomorrow with Cynthia, she won't mind either... actually neither of them mind, they like to get spanked too much." I made it a joke and she got it.

Then I told her to sleep later than she wanted. Zar might wake her for a video call before then, but her end would be audio only and she could take it in bed. After she ate she was to take another siesta, Zar had more sleeping pills. She could call me after she had her siesta. She could ask Zar for anything she needed. I had a long day planned. There were others in the house, men and women, but Zar would let them know she was my special guest.

Amy had to ask, to offer her body again, "What about your bed? I admit I will not be much fun..."

"You and I both know that tonight you really do not need company with expectations or an inevitable cock that always shows itself hard with your lovely body. You need sound sleep. Lots of it. Also... to be honest Do Wong is waiting in my bed right now." Her eyes got wide at that, she did not expect it. "... going out tonight was her idea, something she wanted because of a petty personal matter. She thinks she owes me a naked 'thank you' with forbidden acts of pleasure from the Orient. Well, it might be lots of fun for both of us. Actually, Chronis is not my sort of place. But she had a reason so... she talked me into it. We went. Good thing. Abril knows and will thank her sometime."

"Yes, I should thank her... and tonight that means leaving you to concentrate on her. But I will want to thank her later. All of them, if they are interested." We started up the elevator to her bedroom. "I have never had more than two people at once... but if your friends... those big guys... want me, I am willing."

"Abril will be here all weekend. Cynthia has a family thing coming up but will also be here tomorrow. They will both want to... what is that song from 'Tommy?' It goes 'See you, feel you, touch you, heal you...'"

She laughed, those were not quite the lyrics and we both knew I was no Daltrey.

I said something to let her know she was still attractive to me. "Maybe some other time? Do Wong is leaving for a fashion shoot in Baja. Then waiting on a call from someplace I can't pronounce, South Yuck-a-stan or something. You are welcome to stay here as long as you need. It is a big house."

"What about Abril and Cynthia?" she asked. Cynthia had been part of the play last time Amy was here, they made each other very happy. She knew Abril from the law firm social events. "You are getting married to Abril in what, a week-and-a-half? Will she..."

"Those two have become close. Intimate. They will both be here tomorrow and I am sure they will both be glad to see you... Abril can keep a secret. Cynthia has a special surprise of her own I am sure she will want to share with you, something new and very exciting."

It was a good memory so Amy smiled at the thought. "Okay... that would be nice."

I had one other thought. "Some people... after a trauma... well, do you want a gun? Under your pillow maybe? Would that help you feel safe?"

"That is very considerate, but no. With you, in your house I feel secure. I had no idea you had friends like... well, I saw they were very efficient, and it was amazing the way you talked to the guy on the phone. Like you were used to giving orders to powerful folks in their own house."

"Everybody has tender spots, I happen to know his. You know Joe's. We will talk later. For now, sleep." The pill was taking effect.

I gave her a hug at her bed, then tucked her in. She was too fragile and needed some private space of her own so I didn't kiss her. In fact, unless she was sedated she would suffer after-shocks for a week. "Make yourself at home, take meds when needed. You are safe here as long as you need. My people will deal with any arrangements needed, like getting your things from Joe's house."

-

Chapter 27. Cat Spirit Sex

When I got to my bedroom Li was in her 'overheated sex kitten in heat' mode, pacing on all fours around my bed, periodically rubbing parts of her body on my pillow, "to mark her territory." She had taken out the labial hardware but still wore the tail from the club. I liked the wig, but it never stayed on. She flicked her tail, it was something she liked.

I gave her permission to regress, to let her cat spirit walk in her skin, it was a unique and unimaginable freedom for one who led such a controlled life, especially in childhood.

From when she could walk she was never allowed to play as a normal child does, play was punished in the house where she was raised. Then, when she and her mother were living in LA, at the time in her life when her sexual feelings came on her and she developed strong desires very quickly, she became fascinated by cats having sex.

Li and her mother were living next to this vacant odd-shaped piece of land with trees and bushes. It seemed every cat in the neighborhood, both domestic and feral, came there to mate. There was suspicion that a university prof was using pheromones to draw the cats in an effort to keep the rat population down. (Many parts of LA have a rat problem.) It seemed to work but it could never be proven. In any event, day and night there were plenty of cats coming to this lot to meet other cats with basic cat-social urges.

Li used to watch and listen to them. That was the same time she discovered masturbation. The final factor was a cheap paperback book she found about two girlfriends, one with large breasts and one with small breasts. Both were self-described as "cat-like in their faces, gestures and movements." The two did every type of sex scenes, including watching each other play with themselves. Ever since then private sexual play for Li has always involved cat-like gestures and noises.

I allow her free rein in this, I call it "putting on the cat spirit." Sometimes it gets to the point where she wants to be forced in some way, with just a touch of roughness, like holding her down using my teeth on the back of the neck. We have ways of signaling such moods. Today she just wanted to play, with words and noises and a little role play with me.

She made sure I noticed two items she had set out. One was a set of play handcuffs. They are plastic, she could snap the plastic chain and the cuffs themselves here soft rubber. They were hidden under the pillow, but she made sure that, on one of her passes rubbing against the pillow, I saw them.

The second item was a big Magic Wand vibrator on the end table next to the bed, in easy reach. We have a routine for that, the good times were already plugged in.

When I let her "cat spirit" out to play out in my room, it was both serious therapy and sexually very fulfilling for her. The main activity was lots of petting, with her accepting like a cat. She acted like she was resisting, we repeated this a couple of times. The next stage was when her presenting her pussy for my fingers. When I stroked too lightly along her valley she let a little displeasure show, she needed a firmer hand. So she got it. She liked that and started to purr.

After a bit of frigging alternated with stroking her pussy we both felt her start to flow more and more from the inside. Using my little finger I let my first knuckle penetrate her. Like a cat she was affronted at the familiarity, but she really liked the feeling so she showed displeasure while letting me probe her. She showed more displeasure when I took the little finger out, but then I replaced it with a larger finger and she responded positively, doing "it's about time" in cat body language. We repeated that routine until I had two fingers inside while my thumb was moving near her clit.

I was allowed to serve her for a time, then suddenly she bolted away and began to prance again. She acted confused, we both knew she wanted my cock in her, but she hated herself for the indignity involved and was too proud to ask. Or at least, that was her body language.

We both knew the game, but we let our actions stay true to the mood of the game, she needed this for her soul, so she could make herself keep sucking cocks with a smile every day at work, even when she despised the men she serviced. From my side I honestly I liked it as childish play. A criminal leader like me has to be very careful about vulnerable moments, but with her, in this bedroom, we both gave the other permission to be free.

(Really, that was why I kind of was grateful for Chronis. It gave some couples with strange or weird drives that they had to play out in public with others, even when those drives were repulsive or demeaning or whatever, a place to get the emotional release. Who could call that wrong? We all have drives and desires we want to keep private, but in some cases we need to bring them out to keep our balance. "Normal" people who go to Chronis to watch "validate" those who go to be watched. Where is the harm in that basic model?)

Li and I went back to the petting thing, but this time we both moved to add the "cock in pussy" move, until she broke away. Like the cats in that yard, she wanted it, and she acted like she hated that she wanted it. As an actress she was wonderful, because it reflected something deep inside her.

On the other hand, we both knew where this was going, she had put out the cuffs and the Magic Wand. To get us both what we knew we wanted I simply had to give her the time to play it out.

Finally I got my cock into her. We were in the doggie position (we don't use that word, but you know what I mean) with me petting her side and scratching her head. She used one of her hands to open herself, then started to back into me. I knew better than to try and hold her or pull her in, she had to do it all while I kept up with what I was doing.

Once I was about halfway in I started stroking a little with my hips, but my hands kept petting, not holding her. She moved with me, getting a little deeper. I got a half dozen strokes in before she jumped away.

She was really into this play, more seriously than any time I could recall before. It was fun so I stayed with it.

I got my cock in again, sneaking it in and getting a few strokes. She allowed it, then she escaping before I took hold, that type of thing. We repeated the sequence a couple of times, fucking in different positions. I had the most luck with side entry, when I petted her belly and chest as she was on her side, I straggled a leg and got something going before she slipped out. No talking was allowed, she snarled and purred and hissed but I stayed silent.

We had signals for some things. For instance, she had put a red drape over a light, to indicate she had taken a half a Pink pill. It was something she rarely needed, but it allowed her to drop some inhibitions that she was usually stuck with. It told me that we would play hard tonight, like me holding her with her arms behind her back when I cuffed her, playing rough while I fucked her.

It was the one thing her soul really needed, and being sexually wild, courted by fucking but being free to escape, and finally subdued to pleasure and release while I held her until we were both satisfied was something she could only get from me, so it was our bond of her fidelity.

Plus it was fun to play sometimes.

She could never say what she wanted, it was something she and I both needed to learn, and I will admit the learning to get in synch was not easy. She still cannot talk about it directly. Still, today I got the message right away and followed the cues.

Finally she presented herself to me in a pose that said she was ready, she wanted it. This time I took hold of her hips and held her while I took her pussy with the lustful abruptness she expected, and a little more casual brutality than usual. Holding tight I started to fuck in-and-out.

She was not of one mind at this point, you know how they can change their minds. A few times she struggled to get away, but not hard enough to actually do it. She make "yowling" noises like a cat being serviced while I fucked her. With cats they sort of need it, demand it, hate it and voice their objection all at the same time. Li was good at immersing herself in such a complex combination. Freedom, to her, was doing all of it with me.

I was just holding her hips when suddenly she wanted even more so she broke away. She refused to speak words, only animal sounds. After she broke away she rolled on her back hands and legs posed as a cat would on her back. I took her face-to-face, using my weight to hold her body as I pinned her hands over her head. But I deliberately got a little high on her and her legs kicked out to the side, allowing escape. In the process she moved the pillow, exposing the cuffs. She had to be cornered again but when I got her she was ready.

This time I got on top, held her arms behind her back and put it in from the back as she was flat under me. We were both sweating from the exertion. As I hammered away at her while I held her in place with brute strength I felt her first climax, she got off, a small one but it was good for us both. That was when I bit the back of her neck and nibbled her ears. Finally she submitted enough so I turned her on her back. Instead of kissing her I licked the sweat from her tiny breasts with the flat of my tongue.

We did that for awhile, she kept tensing to test me, then relaxed and enjoyed the fucking. We rotated to a number of different positions this way: from missionary to side entry to face down, the to the other side. She is small and flexible so these were easy when we are both into it.