Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they talked Cynthia had shared her special good news of the child she carried, she did it without mentioning my name. The screams of Amy's heartfelt joy were heard in the guest house. Amy wondered if Cynthia's child and her being here was a problem for Abril. But Abril made it clear they were both happy as could be. The slept together virtually every night now and Cynthia would be Abril's maid-of-honor at our wedding. "Our vows may be of marriage as a couple, but I expect that the three of us will spend many nights together."

Cynthia agreed, explaining that her first time with a man was when Abril brought her to my bed. "Also," she confessed, "That night with you is a very fond memory."

They also hinted that, if her busy schedule allowed, Do Wong might stand up with me. This was because my best friend was on his honeymoon so he could not join us.

That was when I walked in.

Amy mentioned that she had gotten an invite to the wedding from Abril, but now she wondered if it was appropriate

"You are an actress," I said. "You know professionals so you might go as a man or a woman."

"Well, Vi knows me too well," Amy replied. "I would have to avoid her. But I suppose most of the other's can't tell. I will think about it."

Abril and Cynthia were already naked, so as Amy watched they started on me. They both took a hand in undressed me to prove that whatever I did was fine with them, then delivered me to Amy's bed "for the highest quality cuddles... and anything else that might happen," Cynthia said as Abril nodded, and fondled her lover.

I claimed they were really just stealing my shirts. Abril made this innocent "No, not me," as she slipped into the shirt she took off my back.

"You see what I put up with?" Something tells me it will not get better after we are married," I complained... like it mattered.

So Abril took off the shirt again and posed with Cynthia. Their lips touched, their breasts pressed together, and Abril's hands treasured Cynthia's lower belly. "Well, I guess it is not that bad... what are a few shirts? Okay, they are$300 dollar shirts."

Amy agreed with me, things would be much, much worse after marriage.

Once I was ready we all slipped into Amy's bed and tried to show our affection. All three of us kissed her, on the lips and the nipples and her body and her limbs. Then I took Amy in my arms, in a hug and rolled so she was on top of me as we kissed. Meanwhile Cynthia and Abril spent more time with friendly touches on her back and sides and thighs and bottom... even her feet.

We spent a little time where all three of us were physically affectionate to Amy as a group, kissing and touching in various places to show that everybody was very friendly.

Still, Amy needed rest and as pleasant as this was it was not restful. It was clear to Amy that Abril and Cynthia expected to finish with more energetic activities together and then go to sleep in each other's arms. Since Cynthia came back from Peru Abril had become very possessive of Cynthia's sleep. Also, Cynthia was going to be with her family for a few days starting tomorrow. So Abril and Cynthia embraced, they each slipped on one arm of my shirt again (it was a tight fit and didn't close in front), gave us a kiss and then they were off to their own bed for more private fun.

The first thing Amy said once we were alone was how much comfort it was to know her "stuff" had been collected. My guys were very systematic going through the Pope house. Plus, there were the looks Vi and the Church girls gave the camera crew as the waited.

I was glad she felt that way, but she could give all the credit to Stoney, he would claim it no matter what and it was better if some people didn't know about my involvement.

Amy's voice was really good at conveying wonder and amazement. "Yes, I heard Joe with you today. I have never heard him so upset, never! It was an eye-opener. I admit, I feel okay about making Vi feel bad. But the Church girls really didn't deserve it."

"The Church girls chose a path, so they get the scenery that comes with it. Maybe they will learn from today. In any event, you deserved to get your stuff back no matter what. I was glad to help."

After a little time solitary kissing and loving, it was clear that Amy thought she should give her body to my pleasure, but she was really not ready for that yet. We talked that out. "Not until and unless you are really ready," I said. "You don't owe me anything except to get better." Finally she was willing to ask for another sleeping pill. But she asked me to stay with her, hold her, until she was asleep.

"Aren't you afraid I will take advantage of you while you are sleeping?"

"Maybe hoping a little... maybe hoping a lot... it happened before once... with a lead from a TV police drama, actually. I was legal by a week, as he knew. I used to nap in his dressing room all the time but he didn't touch me until then. Well, he wasn't the first. I know the cliche, attractive woman thinks everybody wants her, then gets upset when they don't. But I want to go to sleep in your arms where I feel so safe. Plus, you know something? I trust you, I'm not sure I would mind either way."

"You know I will leave after you are asleep, don't you? I have to work tomorrow."

"Yes... I understand and am good with that. See you tomorrow?"

"Okay."

I held Amy in her sleep for an hour, she seemed to know it.

-

Chapter 29. Nia Desies

Since Li had returned to her mother's home in the morning, when I left Amy I went to my own bed expecting to be alone. Instead I found Nia was waiting. She was quite ready for me, posed just like Cynthia had been at the prison, naked with her legs spread as she held her pussy lips open when I came out of the shower.

"Zar said I might have a chance to enjoy the company of my Chief's bed tonight," she said as I came in. "Please, bless me and my baby? I would be so appreciative."

Well, it was a good night for it, for starters there was nobody else expecting me. In an unusual flurry of activity I had avoided the distraction of all the service girls at work. Plus, spending an hour in bed with Amy's wonderful body had aroused some serious interest. As a tribe member Nia had the right to ask, and by tradition I could not refuse without a reason. Finally, Nia was attractive to me.

Once we were in bed together Nia wanted to get right to it, for me to enter her, to renew her "tribal" feelings in the joining. As I slipped my cock into her body it she felt very good, she was ready and she was horny. Plus their was the unique attraction of her small frame and her Indian face, it was so easy for me to find her attractive. She gave a delightful moan as I entered and got myself comfortable moving in her body. She encouraged me, she really wanted a hard, fast, long fuck.

To women of the Tribe, sex was often a chance to talk about something they might have on their minds. So we talked while fucking. Surprisingly the first thing Nia talked about was my sex machines down in the playroom. She was curious, even eager, and a natural slut for sex. She knew they were for sex, but she had never imagined using such devices. They looked both wonderful and scary, like a big amusement park looks to a child, except she knew they all were different ways for her body to be screwed. She knew that, when she mounted one off them, there was no pretense; the machines all existed so a man could put his cock into whatever the woman presented: her pussy, ass or mouth. As a slut, that was so clear and fit her lifestyle so completely. But because she was pregnant she was not sure about them.

I said the X-cross might be the best for her in the near future, she would look hot stretched out on her back, her pussy ready for anybody... or actually everybody, who cared to use it. She could be a party by herself as each man came to her, looked in her eyes as he took what they both wanted him to take until he then filled her body when he had to surrender as nature intended, with lots on fun and very little strain. We could keep the angle so she was comfortable. Then the next guy could step up.

She was really excited by the idea. She talked about having just the Tribal men, all the Tribal men in town, participate some night, enjoying her while she was pregnant as a expanded family celebration - if that was possible. It was a ritual she missed because she left the tribe.

She mentioned that, of the indians now in LA, Vrir was the closest relative to her, and he was far enough so having a child by him was not a problem. There was somebody in Detroit who was too close to make a baby with her, but she thought all the others were okay. I could tell she was thinking about me for her second child, but I did not talk about that.

***

I agreed that, given her rationale, I would try to arrange something soon. As Chief in LA it was my job to see to the rituals my people expected.

I assured her there was no hurry from my side. If she wanted to return to LA after giving birth in Detroit, maybe we could play on the other toys then.

Actually, this got to the greater issue for Nia. She was dreadfully concerned about her child's future away from the tribe. She knew I planned to bring many of the tribe to LA, to the big new apartment house I would build, but between now and then she was not sure of her place. She admitted that living with me and Zar was very nice, and she knew my future wives as well.

As I fucked her pregnant body I assured my little cousin that she had a job driving for me and Zar any time she was medically ready, she had done an excellent job for us. The job included a place in my house. It was possible that would be a different house, as this one was not really child friendly and her child was not the only one who was going to appear in my household soon.

My cock felt her elation as I spoke, she was not sure where she fit in all this, especially with Abril and Mer entering the picture at a closer orbit, plus Li and Cynthia and possible other mothers in my bed.

I knew she felt a stronger-than-normal urge to be in Detroit when she gave birth, because of her beliefs for the afterlife she wanted to be close to where her husband died, in case she expired as well. Like most female members of the tribe, she had a concern about her own death at a young age during childbirth - especially because of her small frame. In the Tribe the rate of death, for both mothers and children at birth, was higher than Third World levels. But that was on a mountain in South America without any medical care, a lousy diet, and the small matter of living at high altitude with few doors and limited access to many essentials.

I reassured her of something I had mentioned before. Rojas, a soldier who knew her husband well, would escort her back in Detroit for her last month of pregnancy. Marta and I would try to see that she gave birth in the same hospital room where her husband died, just in case.

She did not believe that such a thing was possible, especially travel that close to delivery. But I said that if I could make it happen, I would.

As a slut she thought that, if she was sexy enough, and I fell in love with her because of her sex, that I would adopt her child. Marta and Zar had both told her this was not the way I worked. In the unlikely case of her death, her child would be treated as any widow's child, a cousin of mine and member of my people. But she had to try using her hot and very willing body to make a case for herself, especially before it was too late for her to have sex.

She was getting very excited as we talked, she had a lot of thoughts she wanted to make sure about, and I was very reassuring. Plus, what we were doing was pure lust driven by our life experiences in the tribe.

Finally she didn't want to talk any more. We were both well lubricated enough, she was a real pleasure to move in. Just like that she switched from speech wanting the extra sexual connection that kissing brought. The last thing she said was that she did not want any pussy licking or anything but face-to-face sex from me while she was pregnant, as her tribute to her late husband I was standing in for. "Rojas and others are different, they are not my husband. But you are my chief, you stand in for my husband, so I should be respectful to his role. I must see your face or feel your mouth as we hunger for pleasure from each other."

Nia's pregnancy was very noticeable on her tiny swollen body as I enjoyed her. She did allow me to briefly kiss her belly and her nipples, to bless them "for the child." But when she stopped talking and brought my lips to her's the passion and desire of her kiss was undeniable. I did plenty of things to show that her pregnancy was not a distraction for me but a gift, that I valued every members of my Tribe. This was what she hoped (among other things) but nothing like I expected.

She began to tune, the tribal countdown to climax. It worked for me to, hearing her, feeling her, ignited my urge to fuck and fill my cousin.

When the time came, we got off together, perfectly, with her spasming as I jetted into her. Then we fell asleep where we were, so was quite exhausting.

She was also insatiable. I was in bed 6 hours that night. Three times she noticed I had an erection so she insisted that I use it on her like the tribal slut she rejoiced in being. She loved squirming underneath me as we got started.

Her enthusiasm was contagious, I found myself invigorated each time she parted her entrance and requested my services to her body.

Of course, the next day I had no need to call any service girls. Barnes assumed it was because I was working at deadline speed, trying to get the partners their money for the water rights brief ASAP, so I could turn it in before my marriage. That way the firm would not lose time during my Honeymoon. He sent me an "Attaboy" email to show he noticed.

Barnes was always thinking of the firm's best interest. If he only knew...

-

Chapter 30. Waffle Dinner At 5 and 80.

Pammie went up to Vancouver at the start of the summer, to attend summer college classes in Portland. Her father Ernie bought a new full-sized 4-door pickup, packed her stuff in the back, and drove her up. In a surprise move he left the truck with her, she would use her bicycle for most things but "I hear that sometimes it rains up there," he kidded. Also, he intended that she have something to drive back to LA "at any time." He was thinking of Tonto, but with kids it could be anything.

However, lot had changed since then so plans had to be adjusted. It would be easy for her and Tonto to be caught up in events when they returned. In fact, Ernie suggested that maybe they didn't have to return right away.

The new plan started with Pammie and Tonto. With the gang war coming, even if the actual killing was going to be in Mexico, the two kids reached the clever decision to spend some time "on the road" looking for a place to go to college. It is something kids do these days. It was a greater concern for Pammie, her education was important. For Tonto, just staying out of LA longer was a good idea.

Also, it was better for Ernie. He wanted Pammie to visit as many schools as she wanted, but flying out of LA every weekend (his original plan) had a lot of costs in terms of their time. As long as he trusted the kids together all were good with it.

Plus, to be honest, if the kids were not going to be good, it was likely already too late. They all agreed that Tonto had a very charming manner and male urges.

When Pammie and Tonto got back to LA in mid-September or later, they could finish high school with private tutors. Our high school was very good about such things. After all, the school districts bent over backwards for Hollywood, so why not the minority kids too?

Ernie and Belen endorsed the plan, as did Tony. Tonto's mother was not consulted, given what she planned for Tony, keeping her in the dark seemed the best move for all.

There was a second family issue, Belen and Cynthia were both pregnant, and that was not the type of thing you shared over the phone. In person Cynthia and Belen could both rub their bellies as they intimated to Pammie "do what we say, not as we do." So a family meeting at their favorite Waffle place was arranged.

Pammie and Tonto drove down I-5 from Portland after Pammie's last class, leaving around Noon on August 7. They packed up the truck in the early morning, said goodbye to the relatives and headed south when Pammie was done with her exam. They alternated sleep and driving so they would get to Sacramento, dropping Pammie at a family favorite 24-hour dinner near I-80 where the family had stopped on several previous trips.

Ernie, Belen and Cynthia drove up I-5 from LA to meet Pammie at the waffle place. It was a quicker drive, but with two pregnant women along there would be frequent stops.

Before the trip Ernie arranged for a pop-up camper to be installed on the truck while they were at the dinner. The camper included the bare essentials of beds, a kitchen and a bathroom so the kids could travel on their own schedule and not be tied to motels. He arranged for the instillation to be pre-paid, overseen by one of his relatives from San Francisco, and not leave a paper trail. They figured Tonto (who knew vehicles) could take the truck to the dealer and watch the camper installation, giving the family some private time.

Pammie and Tonto planned to look at colleges as far east as Penn State and Lexington Kentucky. Both were top mining schools, among other things, but no final decisions had been made.

As far as Tonto's college plans, he hoped to major in staying on Pammie's good side.

-

Tony had left for training with the 49 troops on Sunday August 3. In the desert he was training like a fiend for three jobs in the Yucatan, getting top marks as the backup driver for both armored vehicles (his bulldozer experience helped), a mortar operator, and being the #2 man for the Monday scouting run into the Aztex properties, when they would install claymores and cameras plus steal some bug poison. He was on board with the Pammie's plan and had talked to Tonto by phone. He planned to be on speaker when Ernie explained the specifics of the Labor Day plans to Tonto.

-