Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will think of some way for somebody to make it up to me. I'll fix this."

By this time the manager was talking on the phone to his boss, Mr. Kris, who reasonably demanded to know who was giving orders at his place of business. I took the phone and shut him up with one word, the name he knows me by: "Connection." (It's an early song by the Rolling Stones, sometimes Keith sings it in concerts. Given our business relationship the meaning is obvious.) Mr. Kris got very quiet for a moment. He owes money to bad people so he needs his drug-driven profits each week. I could shut him down in a day simply by turning the place into a crime scene, or shut him down hard by cutting off his supply. You see his concern? In business you sometimes have to trust some very unreasonable folks.

I am his drug connection, my safe high quality party drugs, supplied on time, make his business very profitable on the weekends. I also accommodate some of his private needs, he has dealt with us for years. It is a key to success for him and the others of his hotel/club cartel. He personally relied on the quality of my drugs, and if I shipped a load of LSD and poison one week, mixed in with the good stuff... That was the stuff of his nightmares. He needed to stay on my good side.

This was a weekday so there were no drugs on site. (He NEVER holds the drugs, too many vulnerabilities there.) But on Friday, Saturday and Sunday the entirely excessive admission price covered very high quality party drugs that were expected by attendees. In fact they are a major draw, distributed like candy, and the mark-up is massive. These were high-quality party drugs that 49 manufactured and I supplied to him; my product was lab-quality and branded, his clientele would trust no less. That word, "Connection" was all he knew of my identity, and I had made it clear that learning more was unhealthy.

(When dealing with folks you can't trust, I find the better business practice is to scare them shitless, then make them lick it up. If the licking lacks enthusiasm, you did not scare them enough so take it up a level and try again. This works 100% of the time.)

Chronis was part of a business alliance that included the Blank and some other very high-end LA entertainment spots who were also volume drug customers. Kris knew he was the weakest link in the chain so he really wanted to stay on my good side or I could have him removed from the alliance with extreme prejudice and retirement in a deep hole in one of our friendly local deserts.

(There was supposedly an alternate supplier named CostCrow Diego who was known to have worked for me in the past, then faked his gruesome death and re-appeared with a new identity 6 weeks later. Diego is in fact a 49 member who worked for me supposedly selling a counterfeit product at a bargain price - when available. In effect, I was selling both the name brand and the rip off, but when Diego is out of stock - which happens more than you think it should - I declare a "dry week" and charge double for the good stuff "because the border cops are frisky." They don't know I manufacture in LA. It was another strategy to corner the market and kill the competition.)

The owner's next words directed his men to follow my instructions to the letter. Asking me to put the phone on speaker he said to me that he was sorry for the inconvenience and asked if there was anything else he could do for me, to keep my evening enjoyable.

"Her buyout is $20,000. My account exceeds that amount. Make it so. I'll take her... someplace very private... so you don't have to worry about it." I don't carry much cash around, it bulges and makes people look at you funny, especially honest criminals and crooked cops.

"Please, she is my gift to you. I pray you accept this small token." The boss said to his men, "You heard the man, she is his property and you are sorry, very sorry, for any delay and ALL damages."

His men freed Amy's arms and legs as Irene held her. Since Joe had taken all of her clothes, they produced an "owners" black velvet cape that was so soft it could make you cry, it was worth $10,000 by itself. They were used when one of the owners needed something to wear.

I glanced at Sam and then at the two video cameras that had been focused on Amy. Joe probably ordered the video DVD so he could blackmail Amy afterwards, he would not want stories to be told. Sam caught my drift, used a "hissing" voice, and quietly asked the manager how long the video would record. When he turned to Sam all the manager could do was focus on Jess the tarantula, seemingly nursing while feeling up Sam's right tit with all 8 hairy legs. Her smile said she was at peace with it. Jess turned some of his eyes at the manager and showed his fangs, the guy turned a whiter shade or two pale.

Jess reared up showed his fangs, no animal reacts well to being bothered while feeding. That was not what was happening, but it didn't matter.

"The contract is 4 hours, or until she is cut down," he answered, held in a trance by 8 eyes. Next Sam asked about streaming, but the manager said they had not upgraded to that. She gave me a subtle "thumbs up" because she was the person who hooked up the present system. She could bring it all down remotely.

I said they would follow the letter of the contract, the "until" clause #5 was ambiguous (I had seen the contract) so they would keep the recording going for the full 4 hours. Video recording was something Sam told me about in terms of the cameras for the law offices. Session videos like this were easy to totally fuck up. Sam understood what I wanted and nodded agreement.

Next I asked about still pictures. They said Amy had only been up for 15 minutes so none of the staff photographers had taken a picture yet. The woman fingering Amy's pussy for kicks was negotiating for pictures, but that was not going to happen now. Somebody was booked to take a series of still pictures at the end, when Amy would be hanging in terrible shape (clearly blackmail pictures). I looked around then said that "due to an equipment failure," those pictures would not be taken. "Do you need me to break any cameras, or is my word on equipment failure enough?"

"Your word is quite sufficient, my lord."

Then I commanded everybody to secrecy. "You can confirm it with Mr. Kris, but your lives, meaning ALL your lives, depend on it. If anyone speaks, I will not discriminate or waste time playing 20 questions with a waterboard, barb wire, blowtorch and various hammers. All of you will suffer and wish for a death that doesn't come soon enough."

Irene placed Amy in Corum's arms while Brisk brandished both nightsticks to make sure they had plenty of room. One staff guy near the door was confused about orders and tried to stop Brisk with a first class collapsable combat wand. It was over in a second, Brisk blocked with the pair of sticks, then cracked fingers with one stick while the second stick went high. That quick the staff guy was on the floor discovering that head wounds bleed profusely. Brisk thanked him for offering the top-quality wand. Irene, looking like she wanted to kill somebody, painfully, waved her knife then grabbed Amy's purse, phone and other items. Qwit grabbed up our things from the room. We got out of there without any further delay, without changing, even if it meant walking through the hotel lobby and parking area in our masks and "show-it-all" minimal outfits. For that I had my gun out.

My guys outside were out of their trucks in a flash, looking all "SWAT" but without the real badges or name-tags. They smashed three cell phones of onlookers that looked like they might catch something on camera. They also made sure we were were not followed. Then they left.

Amy was a little in shock, but she was afraid I would take her home and she didn't want her sister to see her like this. I said she was sleeping for as many nights as she wanted at my place, with Zar caring for her properly. Zar was a memory that soothed the mind. That relaxed her.

-

Chapter 26. Post-Chronis

Irene drove the Hummer, she stopped for Sam and Qwit to briefly visit an old friend from Sam's crash pad days. What can I say, they caused a stir walking in as they did. They were still in there indecent costumes with Qwit's Neanderthal balls flapping in the breeze and Irene's visible stuff under glass. For this stop Irene grabbed her Desert Eagle from the car, it would keep anybody from getting ideas about how she was exposed top and bottom.

In fact, the were more impressed by her Storm Trooper mask, and somebody got aroused by her gun. Geeks.

Sam found her former co-worker guy, asked a few quick questions, dropped a couple of C-notes on him, then left. Irene dropped them off at Sam's business where Sam would do some quick mischief to clean the Chronis video system. Irene brought the Hummer home. She wrote out a card thanking me for a good time. "When I was a child, that is the type of night I imagined living in LA."

Brisk and Corum drove the Town Car to the mansion with Li (who was introduced to Amy as Do Wong), Amy and me in the back seat. Amy was very impressed to meet Do Wong, the entertainment industry gossips like no other and in the absence of reality the absurd speculation kept growing.

Amy actually heard that Do Wong was over 6 feet tall and weighed less than Amy. Also, she performed virtually nude in concerts for 100,000 people at a time in Western China.

Li got quite a laugh out of that, but said the number was closer to 120,000 not counting the horses. It was Mongolia after all. "For the opening I promise the crowd that if nobody slaughters anyone during the concert, I will get naked at the end. It works every time!" Li said.

That got a real laugh from Amy.

But mostly Amy cried softly.

During the drive to the mansion Amy was a bit of a mess. Besides the trauma and distress about what had happened to her love life, there was the after-effect pain of the electric shocks - the mind does funny things with electrical abuse. She kept reliving the whipping. "I was about to disgrace myself where I stood, with pictures that would have killed my career."

"Well, that is not going to happen now. You are in my care and under my protection."

Li echoed the comments. "In our care," she said as she hugged Amy tight. "Maybe you think of Bali or someplace similar with a certain big handsome man and his friends along for protection day and night. Think about a nice beach. Maybe a sweet Oriental girl to share gossip and other tongue things with." As a child Li had been whipped by the whoremaster for small offenses, both her own mistakes and the faults of others. She knew how to talk to somebody who was whipped, to sooth them. It worked.

We did not talk any more until we got home and could sit down in the living room. Since Amy didn't know the others (except for Sam, who had been disguised) she was hesitant to say anything. Li brought some herbal tea plus some OTC pain pills then went to her room to remove her disguise and makeup. The guys made themselves scarce. Zar and I helped Amy undress, the boots were worth as much as a nicer new car plus you had to know the right people to get on the 6-month waiting list for a custom fitting. They could not be removed by the person wearing them. I gave her some sweats and wrapped her in a blanket.

I wanted the cameras rolling after we left because the Chronis recording equipment only dealt with recordings marked by an End-Of-File marker made by the recording equipment on a timer. It was an older, cheaper technology.

One of Sam's friends from the crash pad had worked on the Chronis username/password subroutine, he was at the crash-pad they stopped to visit. Sam and Jess had a brief exchange with her old hacker housemate. With 8 eyes, Jess tends to help people talk. When Sam got to her place she had plenty of time to issue electronic credentials, get into their low-security exhibit camera feed system, futz the recording so Amy's cameras showed her up to just before the first stroke, then recorded the draped stage. The timing marks were faked so it looked like a continuous recording. The original recordings were gone like they were never made. For good measure she also blanked the main cameras that were running while we were there, it was easy.

With no streaming she knew they only did batch backups of the recording system after hours (it was a low priority) when they burned the DVDs, so once the recording was futzed there was nothing to copy - just HD static. Joe would pay $5,000 for a DVD showing 4 hours of static from 2 angles. He would complain, but they would point to the contract (which Church actually wrote) and say it was an unavoidable mechanical problem and they had made a good faith effort. Like drug dealing, playing with real pain was a pay-ahead type business, and Joe was not in a position to take them to court, where he would lose on the merits. Then the other wives of the law firm would call for his head. That would be the end of it.

Sam called me from her place when it was done, it was only a few minutes after I got Amy settled.

I relayed the good news to Amy, "the cameras that recorded you, in fact all the cameras, seem to have malfunctioned. Nothing useful survived. Now, what else can I get for you, my friend?"

We both knew she needed to be held with appreciation for a time. I also offered something stronger to ease the muscle memory. Both treatments were easy to arrange. In a day or two she would need even more appreciation. Abril and Cynthia would help with that.

Cynthia had been the perfect hostess the night Amy visited, I am sure her news, of a new life on the way, would ease Amy's mind and soul. Cynthia was leaving his weekend with her parents on family business, Pammie and Tonto would meet them in central California to talk about the future and the recent past. But they would not be gone long.

-

I knew Amy had been with Joe for a few years off and on, and had lived with him and Vi for three years. With Amy it was always about Joe. She could get into the sex with Vi who was a sweet and generous sex partner, but everybody knew that was incidental, there was no emotional bond. Vi was okay as long as Amy pleased her pussy and didn't try to steal Joe away.

Joe really loved Vi, but he liked to have an attractive young woman on his arm for times outside at social events, and on his cock in his bed a couple of times a week. He also enjoyed nights when somebody without a cock pleasured Vi beyond satisfaction, as a warmup. Vi was very grateful for those nights. Amy earned her keep.

Vi had some family money, less than $10 million but it was something. Joe and Amy were both born in poor families and they needed a paycheck. Amy's paychecks were getting less frequent as she got older, it really is cruel but the public always demands something new.

"I committed the great sin, I got old. In Hollywood, if the character is supposed to be 35, they cast an actress who is 25. There is an exception for stars, folks like Hanks, Willis, Jolie, Theron and others play 10 to 20 years below their actual age, but I am not there. I guess Joe has a similar outlook, I just never realized how extreme he was about expiration date."

For the last 6 months things had been going markedly downhill. Joe had always been okay about Amy sleeping with partners in the wife-exchange, but this year she was gently pushed her into averaging two individual dates a month with other partners and associates (like my taking her to Blank). Most were set up as overnights with Joe providing impetus, supposedly we were "doing him a favor." Part of it was him testing her, to see if she would sneak additional time with anybody; that would give him a way to justify ending it. Another part of it was him secretly spending time with his "Church back door girls" while Amy was on a date.

Then one Friday morning five weeks ago Frank Church died suddenly, blown to bits in his car. My bad. I had leaked the plate number to contracted killers and told them it was me, so I felt responsible but not especially guilty about it, Church deserved it for his degrading treatment of Resha.

The weekend after the explosion Joe revealed to Amy that he had been seeing the Church girls in secret since last Christmas. It seemed that since their Father treated his daughters as wives, they took the logical next step and like LA wives they cheated on him. (It is LA rules, talk about fucked up.) When their Father died suddenly the girls had money coming, a net worth on the order of $12 to $15 million each. (There were 3 daughter, the youngest had just turned 18 and had not been to the law firm overnight wife exchanges yet - her Daddy had not trained her for "all around" fun yet.) After some legal business was taken care of it seemed the three decided that living with Uncle Joe Pope was a good idea. Joe made sure they had no money problems, he even bought them matching compact pickup trucks.

Joe had finally moved them in Tuesday when Amy was required at the studio for reshoots. His neighborhood was zoned for a three slut limit. (It was actually part of the home association rules.) That required Amy moving out. The money for the Church girls was all tied up in deals and property (like their house) but the cash would come in time if he stuck to Church's plan. The only hitch was that Joe did not know the plan, or the inside information that Church used to make it work. He planned to spend a lot of time at Church's home office digging for clues.

Li admitted to me later that Joe had said some things to her at work that made her suggest the Chronis date to me. It was nothing she could be sure of, and she did have the neighbor-girl reason, but she was very glad it worked out as it did.

Vi was okay with the change, there were now 3 young ladies to lick her at any time (no work schedules) plus the uninhibited girls were very willing to learn new tricks. It turned out that Frank Church's backside got licked by more than Resha, these days both Vi and Joe enjoyed Church service front and rear.

Amy said, "I don't blame the vile little sluts, their loving Father died and Joe saved them from from a life of a slut in pig sty hell under their repulsive patriarch Grandfather who showed up to claim their pussies as wives for other family members, after he had them first, of course. They are wealthy enough, old Frank Church was pretty good at setting up projects that paid him well, which is good because those trollops have no skills - besides doing disgusting sex things. I mean they can't even boil an egg, and dealing with a checkbook is one of those tasks they cannot imagine. Their wealth is mostly tied up in real estate deals so they are cash-poor. Also, I have been with them, Church and the girls spent last Christmas overnight at Joe's place, so I know they are horny little sluts with no reasonable limits. None! I'm guessing their gratitude for Joe and Vi became something else, mainly due to his efforts."

"That does not explain you being at that place, naked and whipped on camera. Don't your acting contracts have a morals clause?"

"Yeah, that was to blackmail me into silence, I am popular with some of the others like Rose Barnes. I'm sure you know that place requires written consent, but once they have consent they go a little loose with the rules. Well, two years ago, Joe had me sign a cohabitation agreement, he said the house insurance required it. He put the Chronis consent form in the pile of personal documents for me to sign. He was my lawyer so I signed, I could not understand half the forms and I trusted him. I did not consent to any physical damage, but that is the thing about the whipping, it hurts like a real whip but does no damage. There was nothing I could do. There were all types of huge damages if I breeched the contract. So now he has me."