Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both brothels were relatively isolated, which played to our advantage. Using the Global Ranger for the stops would be seen as bona fides by the people at the brothels, the helicopter and it's markings would proclaim our men were from the Five. Our Huey, fitted with a door mounted heavy machine gun, could orbit the brothel to give superior firepower if there was a problem.

We learned that at both locations the girls were kept in a cellar underground. I was not ready to mount a rescue operation without more details, that was not a priority. The point was to confirm the girls would be out of harms way if gunfire erupted. On the other hand, if the girls could be freed, my men, including our people who were still in each city, would secure them.

-

Next I greeted each of the Five by name, got the obvious question, and repeated the "air base on the way to Asuncion" line, then asked if they wanted to say anything. With less that 12 hours in captivity they mostly stayed sullen and silent. The thought that they were not in Peru, in a place that officially did not exist, played on their minds. All of the Five had been bagged before the lawyer was cuffed, so they were probably counting on him to be free so he could help them.

But at a black site, whatever friends they had could do nothing for them. The chance of making the "visitors list" was too risky.

Pedro was the youngest of the Five, with a basic management degree he worked as a hospital administrator. He said something about "hoping they could avoid this type of thing" by staying out of the cocaine business.

I assured him that bringing the Chinese girls to Peru drew the attention of three nations: China, Peru, and the US. Also there was INTERPOL. However, because the police were NOT involved, due process... well, he could draw his own conclusion.

He never thought of that. His mind went to bad places.

-

After the Five I talked to the "sister" Solange. She was attractive enough, late 30's but obviously worked at it, and was rather confident considering that she was naked on display in a tiny room with me. Interestingly, she shaved her pubic hair, but left her underarm hair. She did not ask where she was, she reserved her "free" question until she thought of something relevant, which didn't happen during our first meeting. The only time she engaged me was talking about where she came from. She honestly didn't know and it bothered her.

The Five were made up of one set of three brothers (Francisco, Gonzalo and Pedro - all fathered by John) and another set of two brothers (Juan and Hernando - all fathered by Franco). They were cousins, their fathers were the two Alono brothers (the anglo names were a parental choice) who married a pair of convent-raised best friends (Inez and Isabel) selected by their parents. Wealthy people still used semi-arranged marriages. All lived in the same house until the grown children (two medical doctors, two pharmacologists, and one hospital administrator), moved as a group to another city based on a unique chance to start at the top. Now they lived in two adjoining properties - two houses each with a guest house - that were fenced and guarded together.

Solange did not know who her mother or father was. For anyone outside the family the story was that a widowed or unmarried long-time servant gave birth to her and died soon after. The family took her in as a ward. This was the story the records showed. As a woman Solange was not educated beyond the age of 16, after that she essentially helped run, and slept around, the family home. Franco and John were her first lovers, followed by her older brothers. She was a "birthday present" for each of her younger brothers when they came of age.

All the Five were told to address her as a sister. It was known that the parents of the Five engaged in wife-swapping, so she could, in fact, be a half-sister to all five if she was conceived in a swap. With bedroom games practiced in the house, it was also possible that one of the grandparents conceived her with one of their children or daughter-in-laws.

"After they came of age all my brothers had me, they had a schedule. When their fathers visited they also used me, sometimes together. I could not date until they set me on Iker. Even then, at least one brother was with me on every double date, using me before the date, then staying with us until we were in the bedroom where I was 'finishing' the date with Iker. They all liked to watch me."

The children were all too young to know anything for sure (Solange was born when the two oldest of the Five were less than two years old and the other three weren't born yet). Both fathers plus the grandfather were administrators at the hospital where she was born, and the records were clearly tampered with.

The DNA machine recently acquired by the drug company was supposed to answer the question while keeping the facts within the family.

Well, none of us can give direct testimony of our birth, despite being there.

When I mentioned her lover Iker, Solange said nothing else, but her expressions were clear, and very cold. She had no respect or affection for the lawyer, like a puta she was just using him, at the behest of the Five. It seemed cheaper.

I told her that a "cheaper lawyer" was never worth the price. She answered that the expensive ones were not bargains either. In any case lawyers were vermin always looking for an angle. "At least my rat licked my messy pussy before and after he did his business. None of my brothers shared that kindness."

-

Last I talked to Iker, the lawyer and Solange's usual pet-mate. He knew the great significance of the location when I gave him my speech. "So it is 'Dr. Luis Maria Argana' airport for waterboarding and an unmarked grave then," he said. It made sense that he knew the name of the black site. "I never should have gotten sucked in with these bastards. But Solange... I knew she gave herself too easy, but I could not help it. Before her I never had luck with women unless I paid. She smiled at me and spread her legs. Do you know she shaves her... area? She let me use my mouth... No woman... But after I was hooked she made it clear that I was last in line, she came to me only when the others would not have her... or after they were done using her and she was tired. I took seconds and was a fool."

That really told me everything I needed for now. He would be very willing when he was asked again... if he lived that long.

I did mention that his call had alerted "us" of an issue.

He filled in the blanks. "Ah, the NSA, I guess I should have figured that every call from Peru got extra attention. After that I bet they were all over my calls."

Yes, there was a Clancy movie like that, with cell phone calls, AI on code words, and Latin America. That was in the mid-90's so it really should not have been a surprise that somebody was listening. He continued, "In effect, it was like calling and laying out the full plan. So here we are... in hell."

Okay, that was not accurate, but it made him feel real bad so I didn't correct him.

After that I put down the dossier and talked to him for an hour, lawyer to lawyer, about how things were done in his firm. He was eager for conversation, and he figured I was the only person in the world who could and would show him a shred of sympathy.

Iker Gold was one of the two partners in Chavez and Gold. He had one associate and a PA - Pedro's girlfriend - in his office. His partner Jose Chavez in Lima had 3 associates and 3 PAs. Still, Iker generated the majority of Lima's accounts and business. Most was routine and non-criminal. "People everywhere need a lawyer."

Well, I could agree with that. "That includes prosecutors who are lawyers."

"Yes," he agreed, his voice sounding hopeful. "When they work within the law."

"We are not in on US soil, we are actually in... well, both China and the US extend their laws to... this jungle."

Eventually I got him talking about the title search he did. He plainly did not recognize the significance of the question, he was hung up on the Chinese girls, hoping he could wiggle off the hook for them because he had no direct responsibility for them. But for a mountaintop brothel, his exact involvement was critical, so he laid things out as legitimate lawyer's work.

He said he was given GPS numbers for 6 mountain peaks - all places he had never seen - and asked to research them, using an outside researcher. He was to keep his partner out of it. They said they wanted leverage for confidentiality, which is always true in real estate deals.

"They knew my partner would have jumped at a double cross, he is a snake."

"Who makes himself a partner with a snake?" I asked.

"With perfect knowledge... but you make a good point, between Solange and Jose Chavez was the abyss. Anyways... I hired a guy, he was a kid, really, but the Five insisted on a local outsider, somebody clean and innocent. I picked a promising law student who was down on his luck and was taking a year off. They... Francisco really, said he had to drive to Lima. I suggested my Honda Civic, but they said he would take their Highlander, a big SUV, and gave him a week with expenses. The Highlander has GPS so they could keep an eye on him. Of course he jumped at the offer. They also gave him a laptop to use, cell phone to keep track, and a special briefcase for the papers and computer. The kid sent me files. I said he had to have certified copies and they charge a fortune for those, but we needed paper documents to file. After the stuffy, boring archive work was done the kid decided to reward himself with some fun. He was a big guy, and he knew the fun places. He was in that expensive SUV, late Friday night, drunk with the wrong puta. She insulted a pimp who tried to highjack the SUV. In a running gunfight there was a crash and the SUV was burned to a crisp with my associate, and the puta. Chavez saw the wreck, the pissed-off highjacker used a Molotov so there was nothing left except the fireproof briefcase. It was insured so the Five were okay with it.

"What of the highjacker?"

"The pimp was pissing on the wreck when the police arrived and shot him 20 times. Blood alcohol was about.32 so we was drunk. I gather he was pissed off because the puta was his sister. Good shooting for Lima police, bullets all around."

Iker's fireproof suitcase was in the Chinook, it had been grabbed from the house by my guys, a smart move. Iker accidentally gave me the lock code.

I found the USB with the files, all 6 peaks were documented. Iker's notes said our peak was best because of the workforce, and recommended that the mountain Indians should not be killed but enslaved and bred because they would need high-altitude workers. "The Jesuits did it that way," he said. (Those words made Iker food for the condors.) Two of the other peaks were listed as "possible" with better views and similar difficult access, but had smaller tribes farther away. The Colony was listed as an amazon tribe with no legal standing. "Not even endangered like some animals and plants in the amazon," his notes said.

Yeah, this rat was bird-poop on the hoof. I would make a special note in his file.

There was a note that Iker's assistant found with then Viceroy's notice of our charter in the files, a note dated in 1590. The actual Charter was not there, probably something lost crossing the ocean. But there was an official note, made at the time in the language of the period, that the grant had been made. Unfortunately, with language changes, the nature of the note was never recognized. Not that it would have made a difference in anything to these worms.

-

I went to make my report to my grandfathers. They were clear about the whipping, in public, tomorrow after some time baking in the sun while the crowd gathered. They granted an exception for the two guards the truth brothers were entertaining. I did get them to agree that not everybody would get the same serving of agony. The Five would get more than the guards, and Pedro would get less than his brothers. The Chinese spy and Solange would get more than the guards, but less than the Five. Ditto for Iker. All would have a bad day, then they would sob in agony for a week. Wasting time.

At the first after-action command briefing we were all effusive in praise of Irene's original "surrender to the FBI" plan. It was genius, both grandfathers praised her.

Captain Thomas was also praised for his careful and detailed execution of the plan. The ship, the 2 aircraft, the homes and the business represented millions of dollars seized and we had not started to squeeze them dry of investments, cash, and safe deposit boxes. A glance at the documents mentioned a safe deposit box with over a million dollars worth of diamonds, and that was just the start.

All because somebody tried to kill my grandfather, and my young future wives noticed that their Chief did not show his excitement for their young bodies.

Speaking of my grandfathers and their excitement, they had each extended an overnight invitation to Li's mother. She replied that "she did not know how to choose" to which they proposed a joint project. The "very flexible" former whore was delighted to accept the invitation from the two powerful men.

She was up for a busy night.

After the debrief I called home. First I got Zar so I shared our success with her, she would tell the others.

From Zar I learned that Abril, Li and Cynthia had spent my wedding night in my bed doing many nice and naughty things to each other in my name. Apparently there was a strap-on with a toy that was a very close approximation of your truly, and it made the rounds in everybody's delight. She said there were pictures.

I had to think about that for a bit, it seemed like I had been used without getting the usual benefits from their naked company.

Normally the girls are not allowed to sleep in my room unless I was there, but Zar thought an exception was merited. "Besides," she said, "I am not sure there was much sleeping going on. I found a couple of empty lube bottles in the trash."

Li walked by so Zar put her on the phone. Right away she admitted that they all were all together and were "very bad" in my bed. "Not as bad and you and I, of course... but I have some very naughty hopes for Cynthia." They intended to do it again until I got back. "It does not make up for not having you, nut a girl has to make do with what she has available."

No surprise, I popped hard as a rock at the thoughts that came.

I said that was okay, assuming they could find the time. I planned to be back Wednesday morning but that was a work day so one of them - and only one - could meet me at the airport for the ride home. Because it was a charter, which airport was still a question.

-

Chapter 46. Sunday Night to Monday Morning

Sunday night I was tired when I got to my room, I had not been in a bed since about 8 Saturday morning. When I opened the door Mer, Per (my future Tribal wives) and Kwool (the Tribal helicopter pilot who was so erotically acrobatic during my last visit) were there, sitting on my bed. Kwool was teaching the girls poker.

All three were in matching outfits that showed a lot of skin, I suspected Kwool of making arrangements. They had tiny, loose, light sleeveless t-shirts that were cut-off so the lower hem was about halfway between their nipples (erect) and the bottom of the breasts, exposing the lower arcs of their pert breasts - like did Li as Do Wong yesterday. Anybody would have to stare at them plus the fabric was temptingly close to see-thru. (Like a tee-shirt it did turn transparent when wet.) Below they wore what amounted to stylish thongs, the front was a strip of fabric with a bit of an arc at the relatively high waistband, so it wasn't quite a thong. It made clear that the trio had no pubic hair. In back the thin gusset fabric split to form two tapered strings of fabric that followed the curves of their butts up to the hipband, leaving an open tempting triangle of flesh exposed. The triangle pointed to where their butt crack started, even if the cleft was not quite exposed. These were pretty sexy outfits, exposing a lot of skin. I noticed three matching wrap-around sarongs sitting on the chair, I figured they wore them to prevent heart attacks when moving around the house. I mentioned that was very considerate.

They girls modeled the outfits and said that they were for my eyes, and maybe my grandfathers' if they were nice.

I have to say, they looked a little more busty and curvy since last time. Could they change that much in a month? I also noticed their minimal, but very well selected, makeup. We do not use makeup in the Tribe or the Colony, but somebody had worked on the girls and done a very nice job. I said as much and they beamed.

For a moment I imagined my future wives together with me in my home, going through all kinds of positions and play with each other and me. They were both trying to get a big belly from me and having a lot of fun in the process.

After their poses the girls were jumping up on me in an instant, almost knocking me down they were so quick and healthy. They both hugged me tight and kissing me repeatedly on the cheeks. I returned the affections. Kwool hung back smiling at the touching family scene: "husband with two future wives half his age." Well, I figured I would see Kwool with fewer clothes in a short time. But first there were matters of life and death to discuss.

"Is the Tribe safe?" Per asked.

"Did you kill all the bad guys?" Mer asked.

Kwool just smiled, she had been part of the contingency group, stationed in the airfield radio shack from 5 in the morning. If things went bad she was going to fly my grandfathers and some others to Lima in a Cessna, a hotel suite was reserved. Our sexy chopper pilot had gotten a lot of flight training since my last visit, she was now qualified on the Cessna and the Bell, plus she had some hours in the Hercules. She had tracked progress all day, but apparently she was not allowed to talk about how successful we were, not even to my future wives. Well, I would have given the same order, we still had a lot of people out there.

I answered my future wives. "The Tribe is safe, all those who know about us are now in our hands. We did not kill any bad guys, because killing is messy, blood draws flies and attention. We brought them here instead. All the people they know think they are all on an extended vacation."

"They are alive? How is the Tribe safe? They might escape."

"No. You or I might make it to civilization if we had to, because we know the land. They do not even know what country they are in. Plus, they don't know there are no jaguars or piranha around, those terrors are very daunting for one born and raised in a city in Peru. We have them isolated and confused, they actually think they are at a US controlled 'black site' a few nations over, guarded by Green Berets. Do you know what a 'black site' is?"

Per answered, she had become bolder since my last visit. "Yes, we studied 9-11 and how Bush the Younger fought back in public and in private, using Gitmo and other places to keep the prisoners off US soil where they would have all kinds of rights and could keep on plotting terror. It was possible only because the bad people facilitated international co-operation at a time when the Soviet empire was newly dismembered thanks to Presidents Reagan and Bush the Elder. That made the US the world leader in anything they wanted."

She said the word "Soviet" like it was pure poison. The girls had been taught how a stupid Soviet mistake poisoned the mountain and would have killed a huge portion of the Tribe - the youngest and oldest - if the Patron had not come to their aid with trucks and water and a new place to live. The girls were born in 1992, after the episode, but if not for the Patron they probably would not be here as their parents likely would have died.

123456...9