Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was having fun... I have heard girls just wanna do that sometimes.

Well, as her cousin it was my pleasure to help. It was like a tough uphill bike race we both won. I was caught up and running stride for stride when she started the Tribe's 'countdown tune' which grabbed my balls like Marta was there holding my equipment. That made the big finish inevitable, and on her fucking schedule.

As she counted down I felt the blood hammer through my head and body like a beating drum in perfect synch with the drumming inside her body. She was using her arms and legs to fuck me, not just to hold on, that perfect sense of balance added much more to the joining.

It was a remarkably athletic fuck, something that felt like it combined sex and exercise of some sort that was halfway to wrestling.

With the countdown we both hit zero at the same breath, the same heartbeat. Together we pushed to become as close as possible to one body in that space we occupied, we were totally focused on where we were joined as one, her tongue reaching deep in my mouth, taking what she wanted. I was raised right by my auntie-mother Marta so my tongue surrendered to her. My cock pushed inside of her pussy where I went hard and deep, following the path to the happy place. Her muscles hugged me painfully tight. On cue I jetted, again and again, strong jets that shook her body to her core. My balls jetted three incredibly strong primaries and kept going with maybe two dozen secondaries.

I concluded that donuts were good for sex, it was suddenly an obvious connection. Old uncle Rafel knew good stuff.

She screamed our shared release into my mouth, it was not full volume but I was very glad that my hallway door was locked and the girls knew better than to enter at the noise, because it was not a quiet, or a natural, sound.

It was hard to let go of the shared experience, the intense physical contact of our joy in joining, so we didn't. We were both hesitant to part, even our lips. So we stayed as we were, clinging together, breathing through our noses.

Finally, after at least five minutes, the girls knocked. "Is everything okay in there? That didn't sound... then silence..." They sounded concerned. "We don't know what a heart attack sounds like."

I really need to learn to tell their voices apart.

We had to part lips for a second. "Fine... don't...ugm," the first two words were clear, the third was Kwool's fault, she insisted on sticking her tongue back in my mouth while she was still in the mood for that. She was not going to be done with my body until something shrunk out of her body and we had to move to keep from making a mess.

Well, I was in no rush that way either. A donut effect?

Then I asked myself, was there maybe another option for us? With time finally running out I lifted Kwool by sliding my hands under her sweet bottom. She was so skinny that despite her height she was light enough to carry. She figured it out, her legs held us together as I carried her butt into the shower, getting there just as my cock finally did the "soft goodbye" thing and slipped out of her sweet puss.

Clinging together, we didn't feel any great rush to turn on the water. We would, in time. But for now just holding and kissing and breathing together was enough for the two of us. There was no reason to complicate things. We were very comfortable together like this.

I debated going down on her, but we were both too happy kissing.

I felt a type of love for her. It was strange, I first met her a month ago, and it had not been a good day. This was the first time we connected like this, emotionally at a deeper level. Why was that so easy? Was it because we were distant cousins? that felt like it might be close.

I thought back to when I first met Gracie. One of the things I said to her was that "the oldest law of mankind, coming from the time when we first formed tribes, is that the tribes must not mix." That was not about skin color or anything foolish like that, I meant that one did not know the culture, the subtle cues, responses and the expectations for another tribe. Some of those are critical.

For Gracie, that was true in the negative, the people she fell in with seemed charming in the bookstore, but they delighted in showing interest then doubling down on a false friendliness, getting close with charm, then taking advantage of others, and taking that advantage to extreme levels... having sex with dry ice and pliers was their gang's culture. They planned terrible pain for her as a pleasure for them - causing pain while inside Gracie - that was the way their tribe treated non-members they encountered, dominated and used. It was how they counted coup. They only acknowledged a superior force through defeat. When I showed up they were high and erect so they were beyond negotiating. I knew it. My machetes had to settle the issue of who got the girl.

For just a moment, I thought of my machetes and the Five. It would be so satisfying to hack off an arm before they took that last step. I kept that in mind.

Now I had experienced the positive side of the "tribes" coin. Kwool and I had not met as individuals before she flew her helicopter to fetch me to my grandfather. She never expected to be in my bed the first time she flashed me her nipple. But now here we were together again feeling and acting like long-time lovers, fitting perfectly as lovers and distant cousins, because we had matching behavior and expectations from being in the tribe where sex was part of the social glue we all shared. Like in the '50's when all office workers wore suits and white shirts, nobody made them, is was just accepted. The result of the common culture was a profound sexual experience without a slow build-up. We already had common expectations that couples in the US, who come from different cultures, have build. That caused me to reconsider my relationships with those outside of my tribe.

As I thought of it, the first time I had Nia was also more comfortable, more connected than my first time with previous US lovers. People like Amy, Sam, Resha and even Abril all took time to really connect. The physical was okay, but the emotions were slower. There were adjustments. Li was an exception, because as a trained whore she was sensitive to subtle signals and made herself conform to the tribe she was with, she was a natural submissive who made my desires her own. I did not doubt her. But I had to reconsider the others.

My feelings about Kwool also led me to greater comfort about my Tribal wives in the next room. I was sure feelings like I shared with Kwool would not be long in coming with them, once they were of age. I would talk to my grandfathers, but I think some solid plans were needed.

Actually, as I thought of it, I had one solid plan for them - I wanted them pregnant before they were 19.

-

Chapter 47. Wedding Tales

After Kwool and I cleaned up in the shower we went to the next room. Kwool was due at the aircraft hanger to look a closer at the two aircraft we got from the Five, but before that she had a little more time to spend with me and the girls. I owed my future wives some time before my grandfathers started filling my day.

Plus, I had some presents, news and pictures that I really wanted to share with all of them.

When Kwool and I came in Mer and Per were in their sleeveless nightgowns, sitting on the bed enjoying more donuts.

"This food is amazing! But we can't figure out how it is made. It is like the bread you make here, but different."

Tribal bread did not include any yeast and the flour was coarsely ground. In the Colony early on they had a grain mill wheel powered by a water wheel, and the two waves of settlers from Spain brought yeast with them, it was an early priority. Yeast has important uses: bread and liquid bread (A.K.A. beer).

The concept of cooking in hot oil was not practical for the Tribe, they never had enough oil from local sources.

The girls knew yeast existed, but they never had experience with it beyond the baked bread in the Colony.

(The Colony, in general, did not drink strong beverages. When they started there were not enough hours in the day for such things, so drinking never got established as a custom. The original purpose of wine and beer was to preserve the food value of the seasonal crops, but that was never an issue in the tropics.)

I explained how, after rising, the dough was cooked in hot oil, using precision in temperature and time that was practical on a large scale only with electricity. I told of the wonder that was "Krispy Kreme" where customers could actually watch the donuts float past a window in a continuous river of bubbling hot oil. Each customer was given a hot donut free to try. They thought I was teasing them, such a wonder was not possible, but Kwool had seen pictures and heard stories from those who had seen.

She talked about what she heard from people who spent time in the US. "It seems like every major city has many donut shops that have been around for decades. Traditional shops made the donuts at night because people bought them on the way to work or coming home from church. Krispy Kreme needed to establish themselves in high traffic areas to be profitable. Showing the donuts being freshly made, plus giving one away, quickly got people hooked on their donuts - you had to have more - and the habit of visiting at different times, all day every day."

I said that understanding business and ideas like profit were important. "Drug dealers often use the same marketing concepts as Krispy Kreme, they operate near high traffic areas and give away or discount the product to get new customers hooked."

Per asked, "does the Patron sell drugs that way?"

"He used to, that was how my father did it. But not today," I answered. "Well, I should clarify. In LA we sell by going to the customers, they place an order, we deliver. It is a business. In other places we have a monopoly, we only work in smaller places where there are no other dealers. Then our local people can deal directly. High-traffic areas are not really an issue."

Mer asked, "Do you sell drugs yourself?"

"Yes and no. I used to, when Toad ran the area. These days I am the contact for large orders. But once a big customer has struck a deal with me, I pass everything off to others. In LA I do not sell cocaine for the Patron, I mostly sell what are called 'party drugs' to big companies that hold parties for rich people. But I really spend very little time at that. Mostly I am a lawyer."

"Aren't drugs... I guess they are called street drug... aren't they bad?" Per asked. She was becoming bolder.

"Many street drugs are. Cocaine is poison if you take too much. But consider, people can and will do what they want, people want freedom. In a city like LA, if people want to poison themselves, there is somebody who will sell them poison. Probably somebody without my sense of values. I can't force either the buyer or seller to stop, so I won't play in the violent cocaine market in LA. In other places, where I do sell cocaine, I sell it without the violence of unchecked competition. I do that by checking any competition with the Patron's soldiers. The party drugs and grass I sell in LA can cause issues for those who abuse them, but that can be said of anything, even water. They want drugs, so I provide a safe supply of party drugs to those who want them and can pay. In fact, I have just finished a brief on the laws for water, because some people use water to hurt other people."

The girls told me about what they had done since my last visit, mainly studying and reading and household things like mending and cooking. They each made a helicopter trip to a city with Kwool, the Chief granted them some freedoms.

Then they asked about me, what I did since mid-July. I talked briefly about Tony, the former leader of a rival gang who now fought for me. My people in LA would go to war against his old gang, who planned to kill many people. My people would kill our enemy without any risk of injury to themselves, using mortars. I also said I had rescued a friend who was being whipped. She was recovering in my house.

"She?" Mer asked. "A female friend? Have you fucked her yet?"

"You know, for anybody else I would say that question was inappropriate. Most guys would get punched for asking. But I am thinking that, for you two, it might not be. So I will give you the short version. The woman is a Hollywood actress, who lived with a guy I work with, sort of a second wife. Well, she wanted to go to dinner at a place, and her could not take her, so he asked me to take her. We all knew the deal, the place is one where a couple fucks while they are served a wonderful dinner."

I could see the steam coming out of their ears as the questions mounted. I held up a hand to forestall them. "The couple gets naked and sits in a special chair where they are joined together. The servers see them. The food is excellent and the meal is a pleasure in many ways. Most men do not send their wives to another guy, especially for such an activity, but this is a special case, plus she was a #2 wife, and they had done this type of thing before. Okay?"

That took care of many questions so I continued. "After dinner we wanted a snack so I took the woman home where we shared Cynthia as a sweet treat we both enjoyed. I took her back to her husband and the first wife before dawn as agreed."

Mer said, "Well, in the tribe, that might fly, but in your culture I don't see it as typical."

"It is not. But lawyers are different. We are so used to making the rules that we tend to go outside the normal rules with very little prompting. In LA we assume every lawyer, even married ones, want to do things with other women, that is just the way it is. My boss knows that, so he makes it part of the business. Back to the last month, the guy wanted to kick Amy out, and he wanted to make sure she didn't come back with the upper hand because she was popular and had many friends. So he was going the blackmail her with pictures after she was whipped. I messed that up and he is pissed but he doesn't know it was me so he is double pissed with nobody to blame. As for me, I have not bedded her since that first night. It was a bad whipping and she needs to heal, not have sex."

"Are you really as nice a guy as you seem?" Per asked. "No offense, but we heard other things... about taking advantage and overreacting."

"It is complicated. All true, maybe some dramatic license is taken, but... well, my people will wipe out over 150 enemy guys while I am at a party, because I can do it in an unfair fight, and they plan to attack me. Still, getting back to the point... mostly for the last few weeks I have been doing boring lawyer things." I got out the laptop and brought up the wedding pictures. "Also, since I was near Hollywood, I did a little theater. I played the groom in a marriage play." The first picture was me and Abril (in a wedding dress) with Cynthia and Li (as Do Wong) together.

They were stunned, they had no idea that outfits could be so beautiful and... surprising. They also agreed that Abril was beautiful, but maybe in the pictures she was not as attractive as Gracie had been in person. I agreed.

"Are you sure you didn't get married? It looks real to me," Mer said. It looked very real to her.

"Yes, I am sure. I had a fake wedding two days ago."

There were pictures of various law partners. ("They are so OLD" Mer said after seeing Barnes with his wife and daughter. Older men are not common in the Tribe, the Chief was the only current male resident over 50.) They saw some people they knew, like Nia. Then I showed them Chin and Amy, the woman I rescued from the whip. Both were disguised as men.

Of course this got their attention. I had to explain about law firms, partners and associates, and how employees had to attend a social meeting every month. "The partners must exchange wives for the night." That was not unusual to them, except the part about how the men and women were matched up with no choice. That did not sound good to them. I explained about the substitutes - like daughters - that could be used for the wife exchange, which was more confused. So I started at the beginning. "In LA the unwritten rule is that all married lawyers try to sleep with other women. It just is. This firm just organizes the business, which otherwise wastes a lot of time."

I stressed that because I wanted to be a partner, the lawyers had to think I was married. "So Abril pretended to marry me. But it was all fake, I just needed somebody who would sleep with the partners once a month. In return, she is a con-woman who will take her share of the loot to try to get her father out of jail."

"Share of the loot? What loot?" Mer asked.

"I am going to steal millions from the other lawyers, they are greedy bastards and I can. Recall that I talked about a new home in LA for people last time? Well, the stolen money will go into that building, to aid MY PEOPLE."

At this point Kwool's ride to the hanger was ready so she left. We all had to hug and kiss goodbye, then get back to the conversation.

When Kwool had left Mer drew herself up to ask a critical question. "It is typical for a man to sleep with his wife on the wedding night, isn't it?"

"Yes, that is correct - for a real wedding. It will be true for us. However, on my fake wedding night, I was with a bunch of people flying here to capture the Five."

"So, you didn't sleep with her?"

"Not after the wedding, no. Our original deal was that she didn't have to do sex with me, and for almost two years, she didn't. She teased me a great deal, that is part of what makes her charming. We even took showers and slept in a bed together naked, but no sex. Then, a few weeks before I met you, she thought I was almost killed, twice. I wasn't, but... well that is a complex issue and LA can be dangerous, other people were killed. She got scared enough so she finally decided to have sex with me. The first time was a surprise to me. She did it on a pad next to my indoor pool, with Cynthia and Resha and Li all watching us."

They took a moment to digest that. Obviously I spent nights in bed with other women, including Kwool last night. They accepted that I had sex with others. But sex with a "wife" took some time to digest, even if that marriage was fake.

Finally Per asked, "Last time you came here you slept with somebody every night. When you came you did not know about us. These days, in LA, now that you know about us, how often do you sleep with somebody?"

"Just about every night, usually. You must know it is my nature. In the Tribe, the women can have sex with every man, picking another every night. That is kind of unique. Here in the Colony, and just about everywhere else in the world, convention allows men more latitude than women, because women can have children and most of the world wants to be sure who the father is for every child. Speaking of which, I should mention that even if Abril acted like she married me, the one she loves and the one who loves her, is Cynthia."

They had met Cynthia and knew that she tricked me to get pregnant.

They got to their real question. "How often will you sleep with us?" I could see the concern they both had about that question.

"The Tribe requires that a man and wife be together three nights a month, to make a baby. I want to make babies with each of you. I don't know how you will want to handle that with my other wives... including between yourselves... you know I will have some other real wives..." they nodded at that. "But I would think it will be more than that. When the time comes, after you have both been with me as a wife, we will talk about a routine. Have you thought how you will handle it if you both are fertile on the same days? You know that is likely, right?"

1...456789