Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued. "Our enemies embraced their first mistake and went all in without intel, they thought the FBI from the US would save them from corrupt Peruvian military. Well, I guess if you routinely bribe a few army officers, it is easy to think they are all corrupt. So they walking into our hands. It was Irene's plan, and it saved many lives. The leaders surrendered without anybody firing a shot. Tomorrow you will see them punished with pain they cannot imagine. Then we will question them and get them to give us all their money, every sol, to pay for what they did to the Chief. They won't want to do that, but we will persuade them. When we have squeezed them dry they will serve nature at 'Buzzard's Banquet.' That is the Tribe's way, and it was a very wise move our foremothers came up with. So you see, it is better that we did not kill them quickly."

The girls were amazed at the plan. "Did you think of that?" Mer asked.

"Irene had the important idea. Captain Thomas was our Eisenhower who made it work, seeing to all kinds of details large and small. Many, many members of the Tribe and the Colony helped, including Kwool. We all worked together for the first time, a great step forward. It was because we were all in danger. I did very little, I was mainly in position to deal if anything went wrong. A good leader must always do that, or he will fail."

"Nobody was killed... but they will all die terrible deaths?" Mer asked, to be sure.

"Oh yes... after a very painful time. It is possible that the questioning may kill some, but you will see most take the last step to the beyond."

The girls thought about it a moment, then turned to Kwool. "You were right, it was a better plan than killing everyone quickly." There were more hugs.

Suddenly the strength just went out of me, it had been long active days both before and after a red eye flight, after my marriage, after the ritual with Li and Abril, after a week that started with 30 hours of mind-numbing reading in two days. I was beat.

I said to the girls that as much as I wanted to visit with them and hear about their life, and hold them close because they were wonderful, I had to sleep. So instead I would tell them many things tomorrow. They were in the room next door. I promised them time, at least an hour before Noon, and then more before I left Tuesday night.

They smiled at Kwool, I guess they thought I wanted active time alone with her. But they were wrong about what we would do, I did not have the strength. There were more hugs and kisses and smiles. Then they were off, leaving me with Kwool.

"I am not going to be a lot of fun tonight," I said.

"No kidding. Fatigue is written all over you. If it is okay I think I will do fine just getting some rest as well. Tomorrow morning..." we smiled at each other, she pulled off her tiny two-piece outfit, stretching her long body as she did so. Just like that she looked hot and attractive. I popped hard as I gazed at the treasures spread before me. She noticed and smiled, a hard cock never lies.

Then, just because she could, she kicked her leg up high, so her foot was above her head... and held it there a few seconds. I was so not looking at her foot... or, I confess, her eyes. It was an impressive showing, one I had seen before, but one which never got old. She held the pose for a few seconds. "I am sure we will find something to wake up with." Next she undressed me - it took about 15 seconds. As she held my cock against her chest, with my balls between her bare breasts she asked if I wanted quick release, I was clearly up for it and she would not mind.

It was hard to turn down, but I wanted her to enjoy her properly, not just use her for release. As nice as she was she deserved substantial physical appreciation. So I declined and we slipped into bed. My cousin was very good to hold like a lover for a couple of very satisfying kisses (delightful nipples and soft, soft lips), a cuddle, and after about five minutes of that, sleep came. As I slept I could not get that high kick, and the unique pussy reveal, out of my dreams.

-

Maybe I had worked the kick out in my dreams, because when I woke six hours later (a long night for me) I was refreshed but only partially erect.

Kwool was really enjoying her sleep, I cuddled her like a lover, she liked it but it was clear she would need at least two more hours. I cupped her crotch and kissed her as she made happy wiggles, but she was still not going to fire up. I said that when she was ready she would find me next door, ready. She should drag me away if needed, the girls would understand.

"I will obey my Chief," she sleep-mumbled with a grin. With that I slipped on some shorts and left, not through the doorway to the next room, but towards the main door. However, before I left I went back to bed, Kwool looked good so I planted little kisses on her cheek, her nipples and down her spine to her bottom cheeks.

"Thank you for the dreams... my naughty Chief," she said as I gave her sweet bum a love bite.

-

When I stepped into the hallway there was something in the air, something rare, unique, and quite delicious.

The current Patron was not the first to send people to explore the world, he was just the one to get organized about it. In the 1930's the then-Patron sent his half-brother Rafel down the Amazon with our cousins. He had a general instruction to visit North America. Rafel had picked up a little English, and at the time many people without jobs moved around the US, as the social structure of the nation was shaken by a crash and about to be stirred in a dustbowl. Cousins provided transport to Miami and helped him with a little money as he moved around the nation. Rafel was the reason we set up homes in Detroit and Dallas, he spent time in both cities.

But one of Rafel's best contributions was a large machine he sent back.

From the turn of the century until the crash it was an age of many inventive people, crafting wonders turning scientific discovery into practical magic. Rafel met such a genius.

In Denton Texas, a cafe owned by a very old man was going out of business. For a few bucks and meals Rafel helped him close up and clean the space for the new owner. At this point Rafel had a loyal mule and a wagon he lived in. In a nation with millions homeless, he had more than many.

As they finished clearing out the cafe, one of the last items was a large donut frying machine the owner had made himself, it used electricity and a clever thermostat to provide steady heat to cook properly. He also had recipes. He could not throw it away, the trash people were afraid of it, and the building's new owners insisted it had to go.

Finally the old man, 25-year old Rafel, and the old man's 28-year old granddaughter (abandoned by her husband who lit off to California when FDR was elected) worked out a deal. Rafel would take the heavy device in his wagon. He would also give the granddaughter a lift to Houston where she had some prospects. The mule wagon was better than walking alone for the woman.

The old man thought his daughter was attractive and would draw bad men. He had watched Rafel closely for a few weeks, but he saw no hanky-panky despite opportunities. (Well, he did not see so good and took regular naps that were long enough for the woman to enjoy.) Times were desperate so they all agreed with the deal. The girl was eager for more time with Rafel but hid it well. Also, she was sure Rafel could protect her on the road, he was fast with a knife and she knew he had a gun (a Beretta 418, the original James Bond gun, from the Cousins) he was able to hide in his boot. The old man also gave his granddaughter a wicked cut-down shotgun, a custom made double-barrel 10 gauge. The load was shot on one side (for snakes and such) and a slug on the other (to stop an elephant).

Rafel took twice as long getting to Houston as he planned, every time they found a good place to be alone the woman wanted plenty of "Spanish loving" from my uncle. (Rafel spoke Spanish while eating pussy.) He was a lot better at making her feel good than her run-away "Okie tumbleweed" husband ever was. She cried when they finally parted in Houston.

Eventually getting to New Orleans, Rafel loaded the donut cooker and the papers on one of the Cousin's freighters. The ship with the box visited Europe and Africa before the box was loaded onto one of the Patron's riverboats in Iquitos. The first cook botched things, but the Patron would not allow his half-brother's gift be abandoned. Five years later another cook took some time playing with it at night when a steady current was available from the generator. Over-designed and with no moving parts, the century old cooker still worked today. Since then, special events have featured the smell of fresh donuts filling the hacienda from a night of cooking. In the kitchen I sampled a few for quality control, then grabbed a plate full of my favorites, then a second smaller plate and headed for my room.

I left the smaller plate for when Kwool woke up. Then I went to the connecting doorway and asked, "Are you awake? And decent for your husband?"

"Maybe," was the dual response, muffled and sleepy.

"I have donuts," I said.

"Do-whats?" There were sounds of confusion, scurries, questions and noises of approval, and finally, "you may come in now."

I entered with the large plate of donuts. The appeal of fried dough covered in sugar is compelling for all ages and drew the hands for their first bite without further questions. The cook does a great job with frostings, toppings and filling. One took the double dark chocolate, the other took a cream-filled "berry delight."

Ecstasy and satisfaction were manifest. The food of the Tribe is very limited in nutrition and flavor. Fresh foods have a brief season. Donuts, where you can smell the calories, made with flavors growing in the rain forest year round, were an experience that might be better than sex for these two.

The Patron still had the cooks going, virtually every member of the Tribe and the Colony would be on hand today, to enjoy donuts as they watched our defeated enemies dance naked with the whips. It had Juvenal's "bread and circuses" beat in every way, and with luck nobody would see people die like gladiators in the arena.

I was glad to see that the girls each shared what they were eating. "You have to try this" was the most common thing said before the plate was cleared and the two girls sat back with a look of profound sweet satisfaction.

In a sense it was their first oral climax with me, with their nightgowns still on. I did not feel the slightest bit guilty about it.

Now that their bellies were full they were going to sleep again, I could tell. So I tucked them in, told them we still had our time together coming, gave them plenty of chaste kisses, and returned to my room, expecting to find Kwool asleep and positioned to cuddle.

-

I had misjudged Kwool's relative hungers for sleep, donuts and my body. When I got back she was had eaten one donut - the aroma really precludes sleep and now with the nourishment my skinny cousin had energy to burn, and some very engaging ideas about how to do that burning.

When I came back into my room she quickly moved to pose her request with what she calls the "helicopter." She was naked, doing a handstand, with her legs split out... well... like helicopter blades. She even "rotated" them going from front-and-back, to both sides (a split) to back-and-front, to side again. "Warming up," she said. As her legs moved around her pussy lips looked sexy as could be.

It occurred to me that helicopter blades must be lubricated at the bearing, which is at the center. It was a very articulate silent request. I was moved to plant an ardent kiss where it did her the most good. I extended my tongue inside, reaching far into her body. She was better than donuts.

"Fuck me, that feels so good... better than I ever dared hoped... Oh my chief! So fine! The prefect touch."

"So juicy... mouth full... can't talk..." I ran my tongue across the front of her slit, bringing a strong moan from her as she quivered. I could tell she was thinking about wrapping her legs around my head and keeping me there. Nice thoughts.

She filled in the blanks in what I said and moaned her understanding as I ate her pussy. To me pussy beat the donuts and was not nearly as many calories.

With my helping hands embracing her body I imagined she could spend some time like that, but inevitably my fingers were drawn to the nipples that hung from her inverted breasts, and it seemed she needed a degree of concentration to stay in that position, so I backed off. But before she moved she invited my cock inside her pussy in the helicopter pose she was in.

"Go ahead, stick it in, you know I am juicy enough. I have been working on this, it is all balance and hand strength. I have dreamed of this. Now put it to me... Jefe."

Trouble was standing out erect, up slightly from vertical. I had to bend forward and hold myself down to get in, but I overcame the issues and got there. She had to get her legs out to the side in a split, one of her toes was resting against the dresser for balance. I leaned on the bed as I eased into her pussy from the back, it seemed respectful to be where I could look in her eyes.

"This is really a wonderful feeling and a unique view... you have not taught the girls, have you?"

"Well... at this point getting into the handstand is about what they can do. Holding it? Not so much."

"Now I know what I will be thinking of during the long flight back to LA."

I got halfway in, pulled back till I was almost out, then pushed back in. It was good, special even, but the focus and concentration thing was a problem.

"My Jefe, this is my idea just for you. It feel's amazing."

"You are an amazing woman, a skilled pilot and a wonderful acrobatic lover. The feel as your leg moves... the tendons... it is... wow."

With my cock in her she did have a harder time staying in position. I helped, but I am not sure if I was helping her or gravity.

Rather than let her fall over on the floor I picked her up - she was not expecting either the inclination or the ability on my part so there was a bit of a scream - then I got us to the bed arranged in a 69 position. We both went at it for mutual fun. She was much better with her mouth than I remembered from the last time, roughly a month ago.

(I told the girls later that I was very proud then did not enter when Kwool screamed. They gave me this "Duh... like we didn't know what we would find and get chased away with our eyes burning," look. Clever girls.)

I alternated my tongue between loving on her clit and tongue-fucking her, holding tight when her built-up excitement peaked and her movements got violent. Her crotch was wide open so I had plenty of pussy to play with using my tongue and lips. She has strong legs, I knew she was fighting to keep from crushing me at a critical moment.

Her mouth was so much better than it had been, taking me deeper with more freedom of movement. I admit I was fully loaded, after the Li and Abril two-night marathon I hadn't cum for over 50 hours. She brought me to the edge a couple of times, only to back me off by holding still and using her tongue to keep me interested but not excited enough to pop. The third time I was close. After warning her I went for it and she played along. Still, when I climaxed I did not press into her throat, she wasn't that skilled with taking cum deep, but she kept it in her mouth which was good. She used her tongue on my piss-slit as I jetted away, boosting the experience as best she could. It was a pretty big load and I lasted longer than usual, but she took it all, except for a little bit that dribbled out. Maybe somebody told her how tempting I found that.

Right away I shifted around. She looked like she expected to share the snowball so I kissed her deep, and she responded, dueling with her tongue in the pool of cum she had retained. We took our time sharing the snowball, which she really appreciated as a sign of mutual respect. I visited her nipples, lashing her with my tongue, then went back to eating her pussy. I discovered that the nipple play was the essential part of her startup, it primed her. She got off once in a quick attack, then got off a second time during a serious tongue-fucking. She thought I would stop there but I wasn't done yet. I applied myself, pushing her until she enjoyed my tongue whipping her to a third cum.

That drained her energy flat. A donut would be ideal for that. Good thing we had more.

-

Later, when we talked about it, she was a little ashamed. "I know I was lagging behind on the oral stuff last time. I imagined doing better, but guys... it was different. So the next time I flew into town I bought some larger toys... I know it is not the same, but I had to do something... so... I practiced. Read. Saw videos. It is a good thing I have privacy in the flight shack. Some of the Chinook guys had some suggestions - just talking, and they gave me some porn they were sick of after two years in Brazil, when they were without soft companionship during their long stretches at work, but it had some good ideas."

"You didn't ask Resha?"

"I know she is so much better, but I wasn't too sure if that would be a conflict of interest, because she really wants you but she thinks it is hopeless. I did email Cynthia twice."

"Resha undervalues herself at every turn. You may be able to do each other a good turn some times in the future."

"You think she might help me with you?"

"Just keep a good thought."

-

In bed we were both enjoying the memory of the taste we had in our mouths, that 69 taste and the thrill memory that goes with taking a woman to climax with a tongue. But it really is just a substitute for the real thing, and we didn't need a substitute. With Kwool's helping hand and expressed desire I recovered my erection. Like I said, it had been 50 hours. We changed positions again.

I have a tall bed, but not quite tall enough. Kwool piled some stiff pillows on the edge, positioned her butt on the pillows so her pussy was at the height of my cock, then invited me to stick it into her body and make her wiggle happy.

The position looked awkward, she was leaning way back with her butt elevated but nothing supporting the rest of her body. Her head was much lower than her torso, and her legs were straight up in the air, forming a "V" marking the fun spot, but they didn't look comfortable either. Still, she wanted it, she had a plan and did her job. I was appreciative. I hate to leave a lady unfilled after so much work, so I stepped into her and got the stiff beastie into the comfy warmth of her body.

Boy, was I surprised. She reacted like I was like setting off a mousetrap.

I had forgotten how strong she was, and her exquisite sense of balance and body control. She immediately imitated a squid attaching herself to me; her legs moved down, her body came up, her legs went around my torso, and her hands pulled us together by my shoulders. She pulled herself into a passionate kiss that was determined to devour every bit of her leftover pussy flavor from inside my mouth.

All of the motion was based on the way she kept her weight balanced over her butt and moved with her core, meaning her arms and legs were both pretty relaxed, pressing me against her as she stayed up with me.

Just before our lips met she told me to "really put it to" her hungry pussy, so I did. Her pussy felt tight like it had spent a month without male company. (Well, it had.) She was turned on, flowing juices at a pretty good rate, and while she was not nearly as skilled or as subtle as Li with her pussy muscles, the muscles she used were very strong working out on my cock. I expected something slow and easy, but what I got was fast and hard, she got away from me and I had to work hard to catch up.

1...34567...9