Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the last moment I shifted my movement just a little so I felt her climax first. I was entirely aware of all of it as the climax tore through her body, traveling from her core to her head an then back again to her pussy going crazy on my cock. I felt that set me off. My body lost control, I can't say for sure what I did, except that I felt my cock swell in her as cum started to jet out... then I lost track... and when it was over I felt like I had injured a muscle or something in my back.

She was still having fun when I came back to awareness. I had not been out of it that long, I knew because my cock was still spasming like a fiend, feeding her hole with the cum she craved. Also, we were still locked in the kiss.

We stayed connected like that, hugging and kissing and just trying to be with each other for at least 15 minutes after the messy parts were done.

When we finally got out of bed and got dressed I mentioned about the Huey helicopters that would soon be added to our air service. She had trained a bit in our Huey, so I figured she would probably get herself qualified and solo as a Huey pilot. It seemed logical that the Tribe would get one of the new choppers. As a jet they were a little different, in terms of controls and feel in the air, it was a lot more mass and power compared to her little Hughes. But she was confident about learning it.

When she was dressed we both knew that we would not see each other before I left, so our kiss was really a goodbye kiss, and this time we had no idea when we would see each other again.

-

This was my last day in Peru for awhile, the job and travel time really gave me little choice. So the balance of talking to the Five was in the hands of my data extraction people. They were good, all had military training, some with CIA instructors, and all went through a final seminar with me. In all I had ten people with training in interrogation. The problem was, none of them had a head for business. A single guy like Tony listening in would make a world of difference. I went into the Colony data base but there was nothing useful there.

Finally I asked the Patron who had the best business skills in the colony. I also asked who could catalog the three rooms full of documents we had upstairs. As expected, he had a few suggestions that might help.

Fredrick, the former US Marine pilot who had owned the Hercules, had an accounting system that was run on an Apple II computer. Since he sold the aircraft to the Patron he did not need the system any longer, but it could be adapted to total and track the wealth of the Five. We needed speed and accuracy here and this seemed like a great idea. Also, like many men retired from an active life, he was a little depressed from inactivity and was getting underfoot poking around the Colony. His daughter, who was now the pilot, was at her wits end trying to keep him out of trouble - and out of her cockpit.

Second was a guy named Caesar who had worked for the Brazilian Munitions Company as a low level salesman. He was placed there as the Patron's spy, to keep an eye on the business, and he was more-or-less self taught in business. Now 35, he was too old for globe trotting making sales, so he and his family returned to the Colony in June. It was an adjustment for the kids, who were born in Brazil. He was working at the airfield, in charge of the fuel reserves, but the work did not suit him.

Finally, as librarians to keep track of everything, the Patron had to laugh. "Those two future wives of yours are natural librarians, they made a card catalog for the hacienda just for fun using an old Apple computer. Set them on those three rooms upstairs and they will do the job for you."

The Patron knew about their home problems, so he could not just take them without a reason. But now he had something he could use. He also knew they each needed about 1 week on the mountain out of every 4 weeks to keep their high-altitude breathing ability. I figured Per could haul a little water for one week in four.

I had these four people gathered after lunch and explained the problem. I was not going to be there but they could email me with questions. Until then they were to use their best judgement. I stressed that nobody was in charge, they all had to work together with the interrogation team, checking what they learned. After the whipping nobody was going to answer questions for a week anyways, the bullwhip was a terrible pain to heal. Until then they could not really engage.

Even the guards were out of commission for a few days, so everybody worked on the documents.

All of them were itching to dig into the boxes and start organizing the evidence, it was like a big puzzle they could play, to unravel the Five and take their money. After they were at it for a couple of hours I had the interrogators work out some lines of questioning, using the hard data we had. A little hard data could go a long way with these folks.

Next I stopped in for another chat with Mr. Gold, the lawyer for the Five. He got off lightly at the whipping yesterday. Still he was pissed off and wondered who was actually whipping him for smuggling those girls in.

I said that I had insisted on light treatment for him. I said that the girls suggested that, with a few knives, they could save the whippers the trouble, and in fact, some folks actually wanted to make an example...

"The Chinese girls are here?" he asked.

"Yes, and the girls from the brothels are on the way. They really want to party."

With that he realized that maybe the whipping was not so bad.

Once I got him to agree with me I started to open him up about the Five and their economic assets. As a lawyer he was naturally hesitant to betray his clients. But I reminded him that we were going to get the information, in "excruciating" detail from at least two sources, and he was the only one getting a choice about giving it up without extreme measures being taken.

"Even Solange?" he asked.

"She is a snake, not worth saving, and probably has the best view of the big picture," I said. "What do you think she will offer if she is given a choice? If you speak so readily against her, how will she portray you?"

He sighed. "You do have that right. She, Juan and Francisco run everything. She keeps the books and passes final judgement on the girls, when they are ready to use and when they have 'soured' so they need their last mission." (Translation: they were sold to drug dealers as low cost mules who were usually caught, but while customs was dealing with them it allowed the pros to get through.) "Solange also deals with the bankers, she is the only one available all day. What else do you need?"

I had intended to spend an hour with him. Instead it was three hours that saved a month of stressful interrogation. He revealed many useful things that could be checked, things like what banks they used and what stock brokers they employed. It was a good day.

I passed the tape on to the girls to transcribe. By then the girl's household arrangements had been worked out with the Chief and the Council. Mer and Per would each spend one week in four on the mountain, but while they were there they would live in the Chief's house, where there was a reliable power supply for their Apple IIc+ computers. Instead of fetching water they would transcribe notes from all the people working on the project, checking and double checking facts, so that when we drained these guys, we got it all.

The 20-year old Apple computers were found in all the houses, with printers, monitors, etc. and a full set of manuals. They were compact and easy to learn for basic data entry, had zero security, and were used on a daily basis until recently. They were maintained by a computer guy at the drug company.

-

The troops assigned to release the girls from the brothels had returned. Chin reported that they had 12 girls, 4 from the port and 8 from the main brothel, who were being tended to by the other girls.

After my troops took each brothel Chin talked to the girls and said they were being freed. This line was also used on those girls sold as drug mules, so the were skeptical, but when the brothel girls arrived at the colony and were greeted by the girls freed from the ship they saw it was true.

The girls from the ship talked about how the Five and their people were strung up naked and whipped as the start of punishment for their bad deeds. It was quite an amazing show with donuts. The Five had started the fight when they poisoned "the Chief" and aroused the anger of the whole community. The M-113 used at the Troma compound was on display at the whipping. Some girls saw a second M-113 and some of Irene's air defense vehicles which were very impressive.

All the brothel girls knew a little Spanish, they could not really speak it but more like a tourist, they could deal with some basic phrases.

One girl was different from the others in demeanor and attitude, so Chin worried that she might be a spy. But it was a different situation entirely. She was named Tsi "Kiki" Yu. Where all the other Chinese girls in both groups paid for their passage and wanted to leave China, Kiki was kidnapped with the aid of her own family, a casualty of China's laws that limit children. The case involved an arranged marriage, China's birth limits, family honor, and a desire to "get her out of the way." It seemed that Kiki had refused arranged marriages to good matches that her parents offered, there was one at 16 and another, even better, at 18.

When she turned down the second marriage proposal her family was dishonored. They had to offer Kiki's 12 year old sister in her place, subject to the groom's approval when she became a marriageable age. It was the last straw for Kiki's father, he washed his hands of his "willful" older daughter. Her 38-year old mother wanted Kiki gone so she could take another shot at having a boy. (China has a two-child limit.) With Kiki gone the mother had time to try a third pregnancy and if that was a girl there was still time to abort it and try again. This is a widely used practice in China and India, among those who can afford the early test. Her mother already had some "backup" impregnators lined up.

The proposed groom and his father arranged a meeting with Kiki under the guise of "one last chance" to reconsider their proposal. These men were powerful and were not used to being turned down. Some of Kiki's relatives also were on hand.

Right from the start Kiki was defiant and, when pushed, insulting. Kiki insisted she would not change her mind. So they took her, raped her for 24 hours with some friends (including some of Kiki's relatives, who were there to insure she was not "injured"), and then sold her to the agent for the Five "to get rid of."

If she was hurt or killed her family believed it would bring them bad luck, which was very important to them. (Rape didn't count to these reptiles.) Kiki had already done enough harm to the family as far as they were concerned.

Because she had been betrayed she hid her intelligence and hoped to escape the brothel. After the two-week training camp with the Five and the guards - which was pretty much non-stop "training" - she was placed at the better brothel for almost two months, then sent to the cheaper port brothel for another month and a half. When the Colony raiding party showed up Kiki was sure she was being kidnapped again by other criminals. But Chin seemed in charge, and the helicopter took them to the Colony without chains. After the walk through the park-like land, seeing the girls from the ship, the shower, new clothes, and then a good meal, all where the only man present was Snik, Kiki asked to speak to Chin privately.

"I don't know Spanish, but have 2 years of college in Hong Kong where classes are taught in English. I am good in math and science, have passed organic chemistry and calculus... and can navigate by the stars with proper materials."

Chin was overjoyed. With a second person who spoke Chinese and English things were suddenly looking up. The Patron arranged to see Kiki the next morning. His one concern was that she could figure out where the Colony was.

It turned out that Kiki was also deathly afraid of snakes, spiders and Amazon ants (they are all dangerous) so she was not going anywhere.

-

I passed up supper to spend some more time with my girls, Mer and Per. They had done a great job of typing up my talks with the lawyer, having such notes would help my interrogators, who also praised the girls.

With the girls it was a pleasant afternoon siesta. We put on comfortable sweats then went to the screened-in room on the third floor. There we talked about things and took a little nap. Each of them spent some time holding me, getting comfortable with me, along with a little private conversation. They each wanted some private time to "thank me as a woman" for the rings. They did not say exactly what they were thinking of, except that it involved the removal of somebody's sweats. I said that I appreciated the thought, and I was very tempted, but they should know better.

Per answered that. "Maybe I should know better, but I sure don't want to, and what was the harm is asking? Asking is how we learn things."

"You make a fair point. I do want to, you should know that. But doing what you or I want, without considering what will happen down the road, is always a bad idea. It is what the Five did. It can lead to bad things, like the whips you saw and heard yesterday. Yes, asking is how we learn, but some things we have to be wise enough not to learn."

Mer said, "Nobody ever explained it that way. Maybe they should have."

"Maybe you did not have the perspective to learn. But, back to the specific question... Do you think I like to say 'no' to you two charmers?"

"Oh!" Per said. "Okay... when you put it that way I guess I should not have asked. Sorry."

"I assure you," I said, as I hugged them close, "When the time is right for us to do private things without clothes, I will show you. I can hardly wait. Okay?"

"Okay," they both answered as they cuddled up to me.

-

All those flying back to LA were leaving late in the afternoon in one of the Cessnas for the first stage in the trip back to the states. As I expected, Kwool was not back before we left. She was learning in the Huey, it was a lot more to handle than her tiny copter. I had a long boring flight back to LA.

I made a game for myself, wondering which sex I missed more: with Kwool or with my future wives. All I proved was that I was the type of guy who wants it all, with fresh donuts when it was time to recharge.

-

Martin and Irene left the plane in Panama, to join "Tuska" and the 49 force.

For about a third of the trip we were flying past Mexico. My scouts were there in the Yucatan now, and my forces, including a real fucking tank, were on the way to slaughter over 150 Crystal Aztexs. It would take about 30 minutes and would happen 10 days from now. If the plan worked the Aztexs would all die, in a terrible state of mind, with no way to defend themselves.

I hoped the plan worked.

-

1...456789