Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.7

Story Info
The ladies get auctioned to teams, then all enjoy an orgy.
36k words
4.64
5.9k
4

Part 31 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teaming Up On The Ladies: Auction + Orgy

Note the change in the title format, this follows Vol. 4.6 of "Not Quite A White Knight," subtitled "Romance Before The Auction."

-

The first 4 chapters are short and set up events. The last 3 chapters all detail the public sex during the orgy.

Chapters include:

Chapter 61. Auction/Orgy - David Barnes kicks off the new experiment in place of the usual assigned wife exchange.

Chapter 62. Rules and Procedures - Lawyers need rules. How would you do it?

Chapter 63. The Bidding Game - Focused mainly on how the most attractive prizes were claimed.

Chapter 64. Orgy Dinner - What starts as friendly dining on couches becomes just plain friendly. Rose has a sparkling private showing... of her sparkling privates.

Chapter 65. First Dessert - Sondra requested that she be bent over in public and be used by all of the guys while she was blindfolded. She didn't have to ask twice. Plus there was a bonus when Rose... added something extra. This is a long chapter.

Chapter 66. Second Dessert - This time Sondra makes a suggestion for Rose based on a movie title, and a well-known book.

Chapter 67. Bondage Candy - To finally kill off her image as an non-sexual "academic nun," Sondra arranges herself in fucking bondage between two people taking their enjoyment of her. Phil, Billy and Rose alternate. Many guests see her fucked and handled roughly as they leave the orgy room.

-

Chapter 61. Auction/Orgy

Saturday August 30, 2008 at 5:00 PM

"Ladies and Gentleman, we are gathered this afternoon to initiate a new experiment by the firm in making our usual wife-exchange process a bit more interesting for all concerned. This is a voluntary activity and I must say I am pleased by the number of men and women who signed up to enjoy it."

Saturday afternoon David Barnes, looking very "Senatorial" wrapped in a fine toga, addressed the group gathered in the large party room of the resort where the "not a slave auction" followed by "not a Roman orgy" would be take place.

When the terms "auction" and "orgy" initially got out a couple of weeks ago the idea caught fire. It was not just the men who were excited, these LA lawyers tended to find and marry younger, more attractive women who liked money and sex with LA lawyers, including, but not limited to, their husbands. Both men and women believed variety was the spice of life, when it was safe. If they didn't, they worked someplace else. The policies Barnes implemented specifically encouraged swapping and swinging and plain old dating of married individuals as long as in was above board and stayed within the pool of medical protocols.

This meeting was the central social event of the weekend, the auction of the willing wives/substitutes to the teams of lawyers who would enjoy and pleasure the women both in public and in private Saturday night and Sunday morning. Of the 72 lawyers currently with the firm, 45 (more than 60%) signed up to form 12 teams to bid for the 40 lovely ladies who agreed to ascend the block so the teams could bid on their charms for their mutual pleasure.

The entire law firm was at the resort, they all brought their wives/girlfriends for the extended social. Many also brought children along for the sun and beach and other activities of the extended weekend. The resort, on a private man-made lake, had both "clothing optional" and "family" areas. Barnes had scheduled activities for each. This party room was in the "clothing optional" area where some very adult activities were expected.

"I want to bid a special welcome to a trio of first timers to the overnight part of our little gatherings: Betty Joe Church, Abril Grey, and Red Townes, who works for the computer company so she knows about your web searches. I trust we will see all three of these lovelies at future wife exchanges if you show them a good time."

As the faces appeared on the screen there was a round of applause.

"I also wish to extend a special greeting to the wives of the various associate lawyers who have agreed to participate for this overnight event."

About a dozen faces appeared on the screen there was another round of applause. All had previously attended the social dinners, but this was their first time playing overnight in an organized event with firm lawyers who were not their husbands.

"For this event only, all the lovely women who will take the block have agreed to the other special rules for the night, including activities with multiple partners in public, and some special individual preferences. Each team has a list of details plus the head shot and preference cards, so both sides are clear on the particulars. I noticed with interest that some of the young women have left space to color outside the lines tonight. We appreciate it and will try to respect the new borders that are suggested for the benefit of all.

"I now turn the floor over to Samantha, who will be our MC for the auction."

-

The theme of the firm's previous August meetings was "cars and family." Because of the fast cars on display, even the teenager children attended. Young successful lawyers have enough money to indulge their teenage car fantasies until they start to have kids. Then their wives insisted they switch to mini-vans and deposit the savings to a college fund for their entitled offspring.

A couple of years years ago a senior partner named Chet had paid far too much for a 2005 Ford GT, then spent some more so he could win the speed events. The drag race and road course timed competitions were close enough to hold interest, in part because the car was more than old Chet could handle. However, last year my NOZ-breathing Porsche completely dominated the Ford GT. Chet was out of the firm in May. That pretty much killed the car theme.

The partners and their spouses began looking for a summer social gathering "adult" theme that could be paired with a family "picnic at the beach" theme. Finally somebody suggested combining the August and September socials into a 3-day weekend event during the Labor Day holiday (August 30, 31 and September 1), so as not to lose any work days. With more time the themes for "family and kids" could be developed, along with something sex-based for those who liked adult play. Barnes found an ideal resort, the grounds, buildings and even the beach were designed to be segregated into "clothed" and "clothing optional" sections.

The resort actually booked a pair of corporate events for this holiday, but 2008 was a big year for bankruptcy lawyers, so we got it cheap at the last minute.

Unlike all the normal monthly wife exchanges, this was a voluntary event with some unusual rules. For starters, the overnight play was open to younger associates. Public sex - the orgy - was added. Plus, the women could solicit a wider list of activities, like FF, bondage, blindfolds and various two-on-one combos.

The participating lawyers in the firm had formed 12 teams of 3 or 4 members, including both partners and married associates. The team members were all in the party room, wearing their "orgy outfits." The slightly smaller number of wives/substitutes/service girls were also in the room, seated "behind the curtain" during David's speech. There were also a number of observers, mostly older men and women, who would observe the auction and join in the meal, but not participate.

Samantha had suggested that her employees be allowed to participate. As it happened, Red married Phil Townes, a lawyer in the firm. Birdy, the other female, was not interested in lawyers, she did much better, in terms of pussy licking, cock choices and control, every Saturday night at the computer company office. Plus, Birdy and ALL the computer guys did not clean up that well, so Sam and Red were the only computer folks in the room wearing skimpy outfits.

The main "orgy room," was set up for a serious orgy combining a meal spiced with sex. Two-person couches were set up next to tables for reclined dining, and when the clothes came off the tables converted to elevated beds. Watching one's spouse cavort with others was encouraged. There was plenty of room for dining, drinking and then enjoying willing female flesh with dessert.

The male lawyers who had volunteered for this version of the wife exchange were sprawled on the couches set next to tables, grouped with their teams. They were wearing indecent outfits inspired by the costumes from the movie "Caligula." (With lawyers, the question of "authentic" Roman wear always resulted in a heated political argument.) Scattered around the room were a number of observers, lawyers and wives wearing a more modest version of the basic outfits as they watched the auction and orgy.

One side of the room was screened off with fabric into cubicles with full-length mirrors and makeup tables. There the women waited, alone or in small groups, to take their turn on the auction block as the teams bid for their overnight company. A few of the women were wearing outfits made to the same flexible standards as those worn by the men. Many were wearing less, they were encouraged for show some extra creativity in their minimal clothing. The waiting area was arranged so the women could see the stage, but not the area where the teams were.

-

Chapter 62. Rules and Procedures

The rules for the night were a little bit complicated, that was a requirement when dealing with lawyers. Samantha and Judge Stern even threw in some secret rules, just to make it more fun for all. The lawyers were putting up their wives (some were using their first wives, who they loved as much as they could) and every one wanted a fair chance at winning big and spending the night sticking his joystick into the prime stuff, like Abril or one of the two 18-year olds in the auction pool.

-

The Idea

The wife exchange for partners had become part of the culture in the law firm. Many accomplished LA lawyers crave some variety in women, they naturally pursued the mates of other lawyers as "low-hanging ripe fruit." Their wives often married based in part on their own healthy sexual appetite. So why not organize it in the open and save all the time and effort wasted in sneaking around? That was the concept David Barnes brought after he saved the law firm and became CEO.

At a normal law firm social Barnes matched the bed assignments for the partners, who essentially participated in a mass overnight wife exchange. In the case of the older wives, a substitute might be used. One such wife substitute was Rose Barnes, the daughter of the CEO. Rose and Samantha (Sam) the CEO of the computer service firm, suggested that a self-selection procedure (auction) might be fun, with public sex and voyeurism adding to spark the mix. All the lawyers attended colleges where "Toga Parties" were a part of campus life. That vague model was the starting point.

The self-selection angle had started as a "slave auction" with a public orgy starting while the women were auctioned from the block, the idea being that each guy, once he purchased a woman, would take possession her then and there, dropping out of the bidding. Many of the lawyers had never seen their spouse (or their wife's substitute), naked, writhing and joyfully getting off under another man, so why not add public sex to that thrill? Rose and Sam were all for it, with everyone getting naked and having at the women instead of the usual pleasant dancing and small talk before the men adjourned to a private bed with somebody else's eager wife, like civilized cheaters. At some point it became a team event, to add variety.

A slave auction or orgy had always been part of the conversation for the firm social. But practical problems abounded. The idea got a big push, and some female encouragement, during the last contract closing between the law firm and the computer service company. That closing had included the two CEOs, David Barnes and Samantha, "closing the contract" in a perversion of the "Japanese bukake style" by having sex together with Rose on a stage. Witnesses watched this "contract consummation" with their hands near their genitals, building excitement. After the trio climaxed the overheated witnesses gang-banged Red, who volunteered for the "fun part" of the ritual. Red loved the chance to put out as "everybody's special girlfriend du jour."

Red was Sam's #2 at the computer firm, next to her computer she really liked her sex with plenty of action and no small talk - the opposite of a normal date. She didn't date much. (The events are detailed in "Not Quite A White Witch #3.")

Before that night ended David Barnes enjoyed having his cock in Red's ass, under the stars while she prayed (sic.) with her fingers for some shared divine pleasure. The prayer was granted, both were delighted and enlightened. This revelation might have contributed to David's predisposition for the proposed auction/orgy.

During discussions, Rose and Sam suggested that "slave auction" might not be the best way to sell it to the women. Instead they pushed "self-selection of pleasure companions via market forces." The men understood. Many women liked the idea of exhibiting their pilates-tuned bodies, then having men praise the results by bidding for them. Organizing teams promised variety for all.

The partners of the law firm were all men who subscribed to service girls for blow jobs in the office. In addition, both the men and their wives subscribed to a once-a-mouth overnight assignment where the couple in the bed were both somebody else's husband and wife or substitute. As long as both sides knew the rules going in it worked for everybody. It was the best parts of infidelity with people who understood and had regular medical check-ups - the best of all worlds.

-

This voluntary auction and orgy was the first try at a replacement for the usual "assigned bed" routine. Even Judge Stern arguing for the auction-orgy mainly at the behest of his sheltered step-daughter/exchange partner who was in favor of trying a little public debauchery instead of "just the usual" dancing after dinner. Now 30 years old the step-daughter, Jessica Stern, had never dated, all her shared sexual experiences came from subbing for her mother at the law firm's socials.

In one incident, Stern and Barnes were in discussion about the subject when critical phone calls pulled them apart in mid-conversation. After the call, Stern strode into Barnes' office and picked up the conversation exactly where they left off.

"We always dance, which is fine for polite conversation..."

Stern stopped for a moment, he noticed the lovely service girl Resha, kneeling naked next to the desk, servicing Barnes with her very talented mouth. In profile her generous tits and sweet curved ass looked amazing, and inspiring. Stern was sorely tempted to join them, he guessed Barnes called Resha to address issues raised in the interrupted conversation. Stern felt his own urges rise. Protocol was that the lawyers ignore service girls, like the furniture, but Resha was so nice Stern had to favor her with a sigh and an appreciative smile.

"As I was saying... we dance, but we are all thinking of who we will bed. So why not get it out in the open? Maybe dim the lights, but you have to admit, a lot of the wives are both delicious and creative... they would make it a party to remember."

He paused again, something was coming up... in his pants. He had made his point, and Barnes had some very interesting, inspiring furniture working. "Now, if you will excuse me, I am going home early, something has come up that I have to see my wife about... something we don't do with our lovely and very tempting young female employees." Judge Stern took one more long sweet drink of Resha's naked body with his eyes, then left for the day at a much quicker pace and with a bit more bounce in his step than usual.

Resha and David barnes both knew what had happened.

Firm policy was that the service girls never screw the lawyers, they only do BJs. Also, they didn't do double-headers. Barnes and Stern both found Resha attractive but they made those rules and felt they should stick with them.

Once Resha swallowed David's cum, both redressed themselves. Barnes did not directly talk of the interruption, but he was very complimentary of Resha's "professional behavior" over her first year. He added that "if she needed to relax for a bit," (it was understood as a euphemism for masturbation) she could list this appointment as a "double" and enjoy herself on the clock. "I think we both know what Judge Stern was inspired about when he left. His lovely stepdaughter has dark skin. Family togetherness is a wonderful thing."

Resha, who was the only service girl with dark skin, smiled at the comment. They both knew that Judge Stern's wife-substitute stepdaughter Jessica was partially black. The stepdaughter came from his wife's error in judgement as a teenager, long before she met Stern. Stern did not have sexual contact with his attractive stepdaughter, but nobody minded when he found her "au natural" around the house or pool. Jessica sometimes posed for him, they all appreciated it.

Resha had recently become familiar with another version of "family togetherness" in Peru, where she was respected and well-pleasured in bed by her master's grandfather. Despite their age, she found the Patron to be a real man at night.

In the locker room Resha found Li coming on shift and decided to share what had happened, adding her recent experience from Peru to the talk-with-mutual-play. Resha mentioned both versions of "family fun" to her friend. The two young women had a good mutual time during the break, then cooled off in the shower.

Barnes really made it a great place for a whore to work.

-

Roman Inspired Uniforms

The rules for the auction/orgy were outlined in emails from Barnes. One of those emails talked about the homemade orgy clothing the men were expected to wear. By design the clothing was primitive and required almost no sewing skills. It was not expected to stay on that long.

The dress code was actually typed up by David's third wife Ann, who was in the entertainment business and had seen a lot of costume designs. Her first husband obtained a number of costumes from the movie "Caligula." Ann loved to wear them for play purposes, her favorite had been worn by Helen Mirren. She used some "Caligula" designs as a starting point. David rubber-stamped her proposal.

Rose was enthused about the idea and made outfits for her parents.

Zar and Nia made my outfit, and I have to say it was the best of the bunch because of the little features and the embroidered design showing the defeat of the Five (depicted as a hydra) using a sword and a dagger.

The auction tunic, designed to allow sex without removal, consisted of one or two pieces of cloth, cut from white sheets or something lighter. They could be a triangle, square, rectangle, parallelogram, t-shaped, or some combination of these basic shapes, and could be trimmed for the neckline. They did not have to match. Each piece of fabric should be hemmed (by machine) and could be embroidered by hand as desired, but only white thread could be used. The two pieces were attached at one or both shoulders, either a single point of attachment, or (for the T-shaped) as much as a seam running from the mid-upper arm to the neckline. That was it. The garment could not extend below the knees. The result was a tunic with open sides that refused to stay closed.

The story is that Marie Schneider, the lovely who showed a lot herself in "Last Tango," was cast in "Caligula" as Drusilla - the Emperor's sister/lover. Marie started to sew the sides of her costumes together, she declined to be filmed with them billowing open, exposing her wonderful body to the camera like she had in "Last Tango." Marie was replaced by Teresa Ann Savoy, who embraced the role with the costumes and did a remarkable job. The opening frolic set the tone for the film when Teresa casually pointed the full length of her slit to the camera at about the 3:27 mark on the DVD. She projecting innocence and incestuous carnal happiness. Lots of private female flesh was exposed to the camera.