Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing just one piece with a neck chord like an apron, leaving either the front or back uncovered, was also acceptable. A knotted belt of cloth was allowed. Women could wear chords arranged to accent the breasts, and men could use chords to tie their cocks either down or up against their belly.

Both men and women could also have a toga (half circle) or palla (rectangular) up to 12 feet long. (Sorry, no sari.) These could be hemmed, it was virtually required for a toga. The cloth should be the same weight or lighter than the tunic and could be dyed (perhaps team colors). "Primitive" sandals or slippers were allowed. Team members were not to wear any clothing under the tunic, so really all was exposed.

Women on the auction block had options for wearing bikinis, chains, veils, blindfolds, etc. Any reasonable approximation of a Roman, Greek, Hindu etc. goddess, priestess, servant or slave with the intention of enticing bidding could be used. Descriptive terms might include: swimsuit (bikinis appear on Roman pottery), transparent, net, sexy minimal costume, masked, blindfolded, nude, nude and bound, oiled nude with erotic makeup, etc. Jessica Stern added another idea: "rip it!" The idea was that clothing might be torn off or rent on the block or as part of sexplay with the team. Some women might remove part of their adornment during the bidding process, to entice bids.

There were some people, like Judge Stern and Ann Barnes, who would observe the "beauty contest" (auction) and join in the meal but not take part in the public sex part of the orgy. These observers, who were generally older, were to wear a tunic dyed grey and were allowed to wear modern garments (swimwear, body suit, etc.) under the tunic.

-

Bidding

The idea was to pleasure the women in a group setting. The most obvious was to insure a group was to have the bidding done in teams of 2 to 4 men, and to have the party start in the auction room where people might wander around to see how their ladies were getting off. Now that the "few unpleasant partners" (like Church) were out of the pool the firm members were pretty open to the idea. The teams were opened to associate lawyers to introduce some youth into the play. Teams agreed to enjoy at least one of their prizes in the orgy room where husbands could see their wives pleasured. Eventually, the play would move to the team bedrooms.

One question was about a team bidding for their own wife, which seemed counterproductive. David was thinking about Abril, to make sure she would be in play with his team. He mentioned to me, "I sense there will be some demand for her, she could command the highest price of the night."

He might be right about that. "Well, I imagine an exclusion rule might keep some folks off my team, if they want her they can't include me. Gee, I might be all alone for the night, with no partners I can't really compete."

"I don't think that will be an issue. You are a smart fella. But seriously, do you think such an "exclusion" rule would cause problems?"

I said I did not see the limitation as significant, except in a negative way, of, say, team A bidding against team B specifically to keep the wife of a team A member from one of the guys on team B. "That does not strike me as a positive situation for the firm," I said. It was wiser to keep team A from bidding for team A wives.

Barnes had not thought of that, I was viewing bidding as combat. But then he was the guy who assigned the wife-swap pairings after he saw the wives negative preferences. If a team got one of their own wives I was not sure there would be a problem, but it would limit the value of the exercise, in terms of variety of experiences. For morale purposes it sounded like a good idea to avoid the "keep-away" bidding that could cause hard feelings.

He agreed, we would prohibit bidding "team resources" on team wives. "That is easy to program into the app," I said.

He said that Sam told him the same thing, it was another signal that I knew more about computers than I let on. (I didn't, I just owned Sam's company, but I was raised a generation later than Barnes was and some things just make sense.)

Then he got to the real point, he wanted to talk about females. He asked who I was thinking of bidding on. It was a nice way of asking who I wanted to screw. I said it would probably be a team decision, but for me the most tempting choices were Stern's stepdaughter (I had heard rumors), and if he would excuse the presumption, his daughter Rose.

Legally Rose was David's stepdaughter, his present wife Ann (wife #3) adopted Rose after she was 18. Biologically it was more complicated. Rose was conceived by David and his college girlfriend out of wedlock. The girlfriend left college and David's life, going from Green Bay to San Francisco Bay, before David ever saw his daughter Rose. When Rose was starting high school, David and Rose's mother found each other and finally married (as his #2 wife) for a few years. David met his daughter, but as a teenager and a lawyer they were distant. The relationship changed when the couple divorced after Rose graduated from high school. Rose surprised biological parents when she chose to stay with her wealthy lawyer father instead of her poor struggling copywriter mother.

"Have you been with Rose yet?" Barnes asked. He knew Abril was a friend of Rose, plus there was no rule against us getting together once I was married, and sometimes things happened based on being engaged, or a secret legal wedding. As if I had time for such things.

"No sir. I can't speak about the future, but for now I have not had the pleasure. As for Abril... I can't really say how close she and Rose have been, I am always working while the women have fun. That could even be the plan. As for what they consider 'fun,' it has been 'don't ask, don't tell' up to this point."

"I sort of assumed... but... Thanks for your input. I guess I feel positively predisposed about... You are a good example close to her own age, I figure that is a plus. Maybe the wives should get to include their own bids into play?"

"Well, they can exercise their preferences now, at will, with or without a team or a husband's knowledge. Maybe this time we keep their views from adding a complication. After all, there will probably be at least 3 good choices on each team. I suspect the less desirable men will not participate."

(We knew that the least desirable lawyers like Church were dead and buried.)

"I guess you are right there. Thanks for the ideas," he said as he left.

I did not know it, but Rose and her adopted mother had kept David away from Rose's pussy since the last computer firm contract closing - the gang-bang. Rose's had a new secret genital piercing which had to heal properly. She planned to surprise her father with the rose-cut, rose-colored diamond and the labial piercing it hung from, both of which he paid for, on Friday night of the extended weekend.

-

Team Blue

Before my wedding I put out some feelers for what people were thinking of the auction teams. Most guys were focused on nailing their choice of an unfamiliar wife for the night. For me, part of my issue was who did I want to share with? I am picky. Early on I focused on Phil, because of his romance with Red I pretty much had to get to know him, and things can sometimes come out in pillow talk. I knew Ed Garvey married late, his 18-year old wife would be one of the two youngest women at the party and in some demand because of that. Evert Russell was older with his daughter-in-law Molly as an exchange partner. She was popular for dates with the other partners, including long weekends with full benefits. I worked well with Kick Howard a few times, he was Phil's mentor. Then there was Billy Buffalo, who Sam told me was Rose's favorite. Billy also desired Rose. I knew Billy had a loud strong-willed wife, and I was not interested in her, so there were two advantages to having him on my team.

Pope didn't say it directly, but I knew he wanted Abril, so he would never choose to be on my team. At some point, as my mentor Pope would be scheduled to get Abril for a wife-exchange. Originally that had been set for December or January, but when I was promoted early it moved up to as early as October. I had to make sure that did not happen, but I really needed a hard deadline - make that a REAL hard deadline, for the October social. Pope would be out of the firm by then.

I was truthful with David Barnes when I said I wanted Rose and Jessica Stern. That closed David Barnes and Judge Stern off of my team. When I talked to Phil he was on the same page in terms of those two as bidding goals, but he figured they would draw top bids. He was also good with my second tier thoughts, the "mucho fun" Russell and "innocent" Garvey girls.

A week before the auction we got an email with our "earned economic potential" based on profit, length of tenure, and merit. The supposed random factor was not included. A five point scale was used instead of the actual values (so scores were 3 to 15). This was because the normalized values could not be computed until the teams were set. Then the random factors could also be added.

Some folks were coy about their scores, but I had inside information. For the three factors I was a 11 because I had only been with the firm three years. Phil was a 12, he really worked longer on high-value projects. I knew there were some older guys who were 15 (Fred Richards) and 14 (Rob Lukas, Judge Stern) but those guys were old enough that they might not participate. I knew Pope was an 8, which would handicap him in putting together a good team. Ed Herman, Crystal's husband was the highest rated associate at 13.

The scores did not translate directly into shekels, they had to normalized by first adding the team score together, them mapping them to the range of possible points. The random factor was added to make it hard to "game" the system. The goal was to make the pool of exactly 400,000 shekels assigned to the 12 teams.

With our numbers in hand Phil and I sat down with Billy. We opened by saying we were going for Rose. Billy had been there a while, but his client list was weak and his merit scores suffered for it, so his number was 10. He did have one bit of good news. In addition to Stern being out, he knew that Richards and Lukas decided they did not want to compete all night in bed with younger guys, so they opted out of the auction. Fred's third wife Bonnie, who was 26 years old, had been in the sex industry before they met. Bonnie was hot, willing and the partners knew she had some very nice tricks so she might draw a high bid. Billy also knew that Ed Herman was putting together his own team of "Youngsters."

Billy suggested that we make Kick our fourth, Kick and Billy had double-dated and swapped wives (not always their own). They worked well together. (Amy had been on one of these dates, both guys were married otherwise she might have gone after one of them. Kick and Billy took turns with her and another wife, alternating all night. Amy said it was a good time for all.) Billy and Phil talked to Kick and by the end of the day he was aboard, so we were a team.

Billy and Phil had both gone to UCLA so they suggested UCLA blue for the togas. Kick and I had no objection. Billy volunteered his wife, Tammy, to provide dyed identical togas, in college she had a small business selling such things for parties. She still had some items in inventory. In fact, she sold to five of the other teams.

-

Bidding

All the team members got a text message at 9 Friday evening at the resort listing the team's balance in "shekels" which was the currency for the auction. We already had the names of the women who signed on for auction.

Some people wanted to buy more shekels with cash contributions, perhaps to a favorite charity. Stern quashed that idea by requiring every lawyer to read the various laws regarding prostitution. The very idea of the wives and daughters, sex and money changing hands... it was not to be spoken of.

Barnes clarified that this was a selection scheme to replace his normal mandated selection with self-selection. The shekels were a priority, from a fixed pool assigned using a reasonable formula, nothing more.

Unlike a real auction where people spend their own funds, the total number of shekels available was fixed at 400,000. Each team only knew their own total shekels, there were no individual values. The running total of shekels still unspent would be posted on a display during the auction. The idea was to help the teams budget, and to keep things interesting until the very end of the auction.

All bidding was by cell phone, the computer firm had an app for the process. Bidding for each available woman would be in three rounds. The first round would be an initial bid from all teams interested, with the amounts but not the teams posted. For the second round of bids only the top three bids and their teams would be posted. Those three teams (only) could stand or boost their bid for the final round. The winning bid would be posted, but they did not want to dwell on it.

Women were encouraged do things between rounds to stimulate the bidders.

Loans or gifts of shekels between teams would generally not be allowed. However, for the last "flight" of women (undefined), teams which had already purchased enough women (one per team member) would transfer surplus shekels to a team which had not yet purchased enough women.

There were 45 men on 12 teams biding for 40 women, so almost half the teams would be short a woman. Each team would purchase a stable of women but nobody was to monopolize anyone, the idea was for the team members to circulate and show the nice ladies some variety. Also, if two women indicated an openness for girl-girl play, they should be allowed every opportunity without male interference.

Normally auctions start with the items expected to have the least value and then work up. However, when dealing with the wives of partners, that seemed like a bad idea. For starters, who would have thankless task of assigning the order of "attraction" or "sexiness" to the wives?

Samantha and Judge Stern (who was not participating on a team) negotiated an objective system involving two factors plus a tie-breaker to determine an objective order of the 40 women (1 to 40). Once that objective order was established, a random number was used to determine a starting point in the order (for an example, assume that is 38). After that the women would be auctioned in an alternating order from that number (in the example, first 38, then 39, then 37, then 40, then 36, then 1 and so on) until the last woman was auctioned. The system was sufficiently random that it could not be gamed. The idea was to keep every auction interesting while allowing reasonable budgeting by each team and for each woman.

Samantha was the MC for the auction, and she planned to involve herself in some play with different teams. She mentioned bringing a strap-on and hopes for some sandwich action. She would also see to it that some Ottoman cushions, sex ramps/wedges and other paraphernalia that encouraged group activities would be available. Sam and Jessica Stern had worked on some special bondage gear (B&P or Bondage under Pleasure) for interested women, which included Miss Stern.

-

Schedule

Friday

Our extended social started with the long drive to the resort Barnes had booked on a private lake. Barnes arranged check-in anytime between Noon and 5. A buffet supper would be set up from 5 to 7. At 7 there would be a short business meeting for partners only. After that meeting there were team meeting rooms reserved with access the auction data.

Barnes suggested that some people might take the opportunity to set up informal wife exchanges for Friday or Sunday night.

Because this was a family event there were children present. Most were under 10 years old. Tweens knew they would get stuck with babysitting activities so they stayed with friends or relatives. Teenage males had come to previous meetings because of the cars and racing, and teenage females came because of the teenage males, but without the drag racing most LA teenagers would not be caught dead with their parents on the last weekend of the summer.

Saturday

Barnes originally figured on a regular supper with the entire group, followed by the auction, followed by the orgy.

Samantha, his wife Ann, and his daughter Rose all told him no. "The women needed hours to prepare for the auction" (men don't understand hair, revealing clothing, body makeup, etc.). A family meal right before the auction would be impossible. Also, no woman would eat a thing before they "stepped onstage, under harsh lights, naked." The two groups would have to be split.

The revised schedule for adult activities started the auction at 5. That was followed by the roman-style meal (reclining) served immediately after the auction, probably around 7. Sex in the common room was to start while dessert was served between 8 and 9. Every team was expected to be done eating and start pleasuring their eager winnings by 9, and no team members could leave the orgy room until at least 9:30. They also need permission of at least one satisfied woman. Part of the idea was that husbands could wander around the room to watch their wives enjoying sex with the team that won the right to pleasure them for the night.

This arrangement posed a natural question: since the auction was before the meal and the sex started after the meal's main course was finished, would the females eat the meal with their spouses, or the team that won them in the auction? There were arguments for both positions. David settled it with a decision worthy of Solomon: the ladies can each make their own decision about who they ate with.

The orgy room would stay open until midnight, by then teams had to move to their private team rooms. Each private team room was actually two adjoining rooms, each with two king-sized beds. The adjoining double doors were removed. Whether it was the men or the ladies who moved from bed-to-bed during the night could be decided by the individual teams. However, it was understood that each woman would enjoy some variety in the form of significant attention from more than one of the men on the team which won the bidding for her pleasures.

Barnes emphasized that this was not an auction of sex slaves, it was simply another method of matching men and women for the pleasure of all during the night, adding the public sex and "more varied activities" to the mix,

This schedule eliminated the Saturday common meal where the entire law firm and their families sat down together. There would be a group meal on Sunday, but some of the families had other family-based obligations for Monday and with the long drive they planned leave before supper Sunday. That was also why the auction was on Saturday instead of Sunday, as Barnes originally planned.

Sunday

Breakfast was available between 7 and 11 in the morning. There were separate breakfast rooms in the "family - clothing required" and "adult - clothing optional" sides of the resort. A buffet lunch would be served between noon and 2 in the afternoon.

Auction participants should stay with their teams until at least 8 in the morning, and the ladies had to be returned to their spouses by the end of lunch at 2. A formal supper in the 'family' part of the resort would start at 7, with a reception opening at 6.

Monday

Check-out was late, at 4 in the afternoon. Both the 'family' and the 'clothing optional' beaches and recreational activities would be open until 5 if desired.

-

Chapter 63. The Bidding Game

Saturday August 30, 5:06 PM

As David Barnes stepped away from the podium on the right side of the stage, Samantha stepped up to a podium on the left side. Displays lit up showing bar graphs with 400,000 shekels available in total to acquire the 40 women. Then a curtain in the center rose to reveal the auction block, it was already occupied by the first woman we were to bid on.